Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her into that costume, lots of memories flooded into his brain. The costume was very tight; it was bound to be since it was the same costume and he could see her very pronounced curves. She looked a lot sexier now with extra tightness.

Jenna knew he was soaking her form in so she just put herself on display as sexily and quietly as possible. She crossed her long, toned legs and Shane's eyes moved to her feet. She wore black, high heels. Then finally he looked at her face. He was surprised to see that she also put on a cap and glasses, all black and her lips coated cherry red. It was a stark contrast. The tingling in his crotch changed into stirring.

"You are under arrest!" Grace said hotly, grabbing the collar of his shirt and dragging him into the room. She closed the door and put handcuffs on Shane, which were hanging on her waist a moment ago.

Shane noticed something else on the bed: a flogger. "Wait, what?" Shane thought. But he was quickly moved by her.

"You will remain silent, now you will be screened to see if you have possession of any weapon," saying that she removed his shirt and pants roughly. He was standing there in his underwear. Shane couldn't believe her mannerisms, it was much more refined now. Bending over displaying her luscious boobs, then on the other side her bare ass and pussy all while acting like a cop frisking the prisoner.

"What do we have here?" She yanked at his underwear. "Oh my! Looks like you are in possession of a weapon!"

His fat cock was dangling to one side but it didn't look totally deflated. When she touched it with her hands like she was really examining a gun it also twitched. It was a good sign for Jenna and she smiled inwardly.

"You have to show me how this weapon works," Jenna said strictly, although she was, herself, getting wet.

Shane raised his cuffed hands and shrugged.

"You think you're so smart, mister. I will figure it out myself," Jenna said while getting his dick within a inch of his lips. "Bend over."

"Huh?"

She turned Shane towards the bed, picked up the flogger, and slapped his ass hard. "I said bend over!"

Shane quickly got on all fours on the bed feeling his stinging ass. It was a surprise for him. Though he didn't like getting his ass slapped, he thought that this time he deserved it.

Jenna ran the flogger around his ass cheeks. His whole body tingled with anticipation. But this time he felt her hands tugging on his cock.

"This is a strange weapon, but reacts a little every time I come closer to it," Jenna approached his cock, blowing air on it and then licked its whole length.

Shane felt a current flow through his body and his member rising. He was having so much difficulty getting hard, and in the past few days he had given up. But the sensations were coming back again.

Light came into Jenna's eyes too, seeing her brother getting hard. "The weapon is activating!" She pulled his cock towards her and at that angle Shane got more excited. She started licking it ferociously. Soon Jenna started fingering his asshole, too.

Now his member was totally engorged and Jenna marveled at her brother's cock. But she was in no mood to get out of her character yet.

"You fucking beast of a man! Tell me how this weapon works!" she said angrily.

The twinkle in her eyes gave her away. Shane played along. "You told me to remain silent," Shane replied sheepishly

"Answer when asked, you moron!" she shoved a finger roughly into his asshole.

Shane flinched a little. "Okay, okay! I'm telling you. This weapon is kind of like a key which works when it comes into contact of unique kind of lock."

"Huh, a lock? What kind of lock? Where do I find it?" She flogged his ass.

He again flinched but this time in pain. "Ah, very few people have the kind of lock in which it will fit. But I'm sure woman of your calibre must have it."

"So you say I have this lock? Show me!" she commanded, standing up straight.

Shane got off the bed and stood in front of her. He started sniffing her. First her hair, then her neck, her boobs, and finally he kneeled down and smelled her pussy.

"Ah, the distinguished smell of a lock! I've found it," he looked up to her and smiled. She lifted her dress up revealing her wet, hot crotch.

"It must be cleaned before the weapon is operated," Shane said to her eagerly, now totally immersed into the silly play which made him very excited.

Jenna just nodded and he started licking her pussy like a dog that found his favorite food after a long time.

"Uh... this lock really feels good... clean it... well," Jenna moaned loudly.

Shane got excited and started munching on her pussy. Jenna pulled his head closer.

Shane lifted his head and looked at her expectantly. "It's now ready."

Jenna bent down and kissed him hard, even biting a little on his lips. "Operate your weapon."

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Shane quickly got between and touched his cock to her pussy. They both moaned simultaneously, and with a sudden push he went deep into her.

"Oh yes, I missed this! Come on brother, fuck your sister silly. Fuck her like there's no tomorrow! Fuck her like there is no one in this world right now, only us!" she said through gritted teeth and pulled him closer for another steamy kiss.

All her talk made him mad. He hadn't felt like this in months. He started banging her blindly. He didn't care if he was hurting her or not. Even Jenna didn't care how roughly he was fucking her. All she wanted was to make her brother let everything go and feel like himself again.

He slowed down a tiny bit, so Jenna quickly moved and went doggy. Shane adjusted his cock again started fucking her crazy.

"See this ass, your sister's ass? It missed you so much! Grab it... hold it... and fuck my pussy like you own it!" Jenna encouraged him.

This made him go totally bonkers on her and they both cried in pleasure as they released their juices. For a while everything darkened for Shane as he came inside her. Jenna thought that his cum would never stop pouring into her pussy. But after a few moments they regained their surroundings and both lay on the bed side by side.

They both looked at each other for moment and both held each other's gazes before suddenly bursting out in laughter.

"My ass is still stinging," Shane remarked.

"Well you kinda deserved it," Jenna smiled at him, coming closer.

"I am sorry, Jenny. I might have gone a bit overboard there," he apologized.

"I must confess that I may be little sore, but that was worth it."

They both smiled at each other and kissed again.

"You're still hard?" Jenna inquired in surprise. Sure enough, Shane's cock was still hard as a rod with their juices glistening into it.

Shane was also in disbelief. "Damn, this is some kind of magic."

"Hmm, you clearly missed my pussy, but what about my backdoor?" Jenna winked at him.

Shane understood what she wanted and got up excitedly like a child, stroking his cock to enter Jenna one more time.

(Ivy and Jim)

Jim didn't know when did he fell asleep, but when he opened her eyes he saw Ivy smiling on him with her head support led by her hand.

"Finally awake," she said and touched his nose.

Jim rubbed his eyes a little to clear his vision. "What time is it?"

"A little past one. Don't worry, we didn't sleep long," Ivy assured him. "Though I thought you'd continue your massage and, I don't know, maybe take some advantage of me? But here you are sleeping like a baby." She rolled her eyes.

Jim just smiled, put an arm over her, and buried his face. He sniffed a little. "I missed your fragrance. You always smell so good."

"Really? I wasn't aware of that." She combed through his hair with her fingers.

Jim got even closer. His nose touched her skin just above her breasts.

"You still owe me that massage," she whispered in his ear.

"It's your fault you fell asleep," Jim mumbled in her breasts.

"I was tired and your hands just relaxed me so good. But I also gave you chance to sneak under my dress," she smiled playfully.

"I didn't do that," Jim mumbled again.

"But you always tried to do that. What changed?" she asked in surprise.

Jim's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. How come she knew exactly everything he tried to do stealthily? It was a good thing she wasn't able to see his face.

Jim tried to save face. "You were really asleep this time."

Ivy laughed, "Oh, my bro is such a gentleman. But there are times when you have to be naughty, silly!"

Jim looked at her as if he didn't understand what she implied.

"Come on... why are you feeling so shy around me?" Ivy asked him.

"I'm not shy, it's just we that didn't have much contact. I was thinking of so many things to tell you in my head but now you're here and I don't know why I am acting like this," Jim said, confused.

"You always have trouble expressing. Don't worry, it happens a lot. Come on and cuddle with me," Ivy said, adjusting herself behind him. Now Jim faced the other way and she lightly stroked his chest. "Tell me about your time with Katie."

Jim relaxed and started telling her about his interactions with Katie, how they played together, and then started getting naked together. Ivy listened intently, giving response at the right time.

"You know, whatever everyone says I think you were the one who got Katie so relaxed about the nudity," she said with confidence.

"You think so?" Jim asked, turning his head.

"Absolutely."

Jim smiled proudly. "She helped me, too. We're like best friends now."

"But I was your best friend," Ivy said, sounding upset.

"No... no you are! You're the bestest! ` She's like maybe one percent less 'best' than you," Jim tried damage control.

"Hmm... then it's fine. I bet she got extra points for boobs, otherwise she would have been two percent less," Ivy pouted.

"God, Ivy, your boobs are beautiful I have told you that so many times! She is like big and bouncy but yours are like small and cute. Both are good in their own way," Jim sighed. He knew Ivy had this obsession of demeaning herself over her breast size.

"But still, like look at them. They aren't even a handful," Ivy said, sitting and uncovering her breasts. Jim then also sat in front of her.

"What are you talking about? Here, see? They're more than a handful," he said, grabbing her tits with both hands. He showed her that there was still flesh he couldn't grab properly.

"Well if you say so," she pouted again, sounding dissatisfied.

"These are just so beautiful! You can't see this, because they're yours, but see these are so perky and round," he described while running his hands over them. "And these nipples are so cute and sexy." He pinched her nipples with thumb and index. "Anyone would be lucky to have a suck on them," Jim was lost in describing the form of her boobs to her. He was just focused on them and smiling.

Ivy knew his words are genuine. "Do they make you happy?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes, very happy," he said with a cute smile.

"Will they make you happier if you suck on them?"

"Are you kidding? Of course," he said with childlike excitement.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Jim didn't need any more invitation. He latched onto her breasts like a predator. Kissing, sucking, and biting lightly. Ivy started moaning; she loved his attention.

"You know, Mom said you are one of the best when it comes to breasts. She wasn't lying," Ivy complimented him. "Most of the guys don't pay attention to these, but even if someone does they're not this good."

"Those guys are idiots!" He paused for a moment to appreciate her. "If it were for me I would never let these go."

"Yes, baby bro... suck the life out of them... suck your sis... You don't have to let them go ever. They are yours... whenever... wherever you want them," she was saying loudly biting her lips and pulling his head closer.

Jim serviced her tits more and more and Ivy felt hornier by each passing moment. She started rubbing her legs together to get some friction on her pussy. She was desperate to put something inside her but didn't want Jim to stop. She started rubbing herself against Jim's thighs. After rubbing herself a few times she was surprised that she was actually close to climax.

"Jimmy baby... a little more, I'm close," she urged him.

He was in his own zone but became more aggressive. He took one of her nipples between his teeth and rubbed it with his tongue, meanwhile pinching the other. Ivy felt the pain but at the same it sent her over the edge. It was no ground-breaking orgasm, but she felt relieved.

"Jim, stop please. They're sensitive. It feels ticklish." Ivy pulled slightly on his face.

Jim let go of her, his mouth covered in his own saliva. Ivy's breasts looked like they were producing their own saliva. Jim had made a mess out of them.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"Are you kidding? You got me off by just sucking my nipples! Dude, that's insane!" Ivy still didn't believe it happened.

"Now you know I love your boobs," Jim said proudly.

"Ah, no arguments there, thank you." Ivy smiled her big sister smile like she was also proud of him. Her expression changed suddenly to curiosity. "Okay, what about her pussy then?"

"It exceeded expectations, but I don't have much for references as I still haven't tasted yours." Jim had that 'I got you' expression.

"Oh, then let's change that," she knew she was busted but she didn't care. She got what she wanted. The slight hesitations between the two had lifted and they were comfortable like before.

(Tim)

I left a little early to surprise Katie at her home when she arrived, but had to wait more than an hour before I saw her Dad's car. At this point their parents knew that she and I were dating, but I still had a feeling that her Dad didn't approve. These were just speculations and it was not a bother for me, as long as they weren't openly criticizing or something.

They stopped in front and she came out almost running at me. We hugged and kissed; it was a kiss of longing. I heard some sound like someone is clearing their throat.

"Oh, I forgot that they're my parents," Katie said rolling her eyes.

I saw the disapproving look on her parents' faces over our public display of affection. I quickly straightened my posture and greeted them. They nodded without much expression.

"I'm going out. Will be back by eight okays," she told them, I didn't even ask her to come with me. Guess she was desperate to leave.

"You just got here! At least eat something," her Mom said, looking concerned and tired.

"Not hungry right now," she replied already behind the wheel.

"I'll drop her here by eight," I said politely but with a guilty expression.

Her mom just smiled and her dad just nodded. They turned towards the entrance of their home.

"I feel nervous around your parents. I feel like they don't like me," I said sitting in the car.

"Finally got to drive," she exclaimed. She wasn't even listening to me.

Dad had told us to come around lunch because he wanted to talk about something, but it was already lunchtime since Katie's flight got delayed. So we went to a restaurant.

"I was so hungry, and horny too, but mostly hungry," Katie said, munching on the fries.

"Then you should have considered your Mom's suggestion," I chuckled, seeing her eating like she was tasting fries for the first time.

"I wanted to drive, too," she said with a cute smile tilting her head. She was only gone for four days, but I already missed her smile so much.

"Everything went well?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Most of the relatives were there so you know it wasn't too boring. But one more day and I swear I would have torn my clothes and paraded naked in front of everyone."

"That would have been quite a sight," I said, closing my eyes.

"No, don't imagine it," she protested.

"You liked the videos," I winked.

"Couldn't see much. There were always people coming and going to talk and stuff, but they kept me sane. What about you, is everyone home now?"

I had told her about arrival of the rest of the family. "Yup, arrived and waiting. Actually, they wanted to have lunch together," I said.

"What? You should have told me earlier," she said and puffed her cheeks. "It would've been better to get to know everybody over lunch."

"Well, we were late and you were already hungry," I said in my defense.

"I am a little nervous if they'll like me or not," she said anxiously.

"Everybody already loves you. They've seen your videos, remember?" I reminded.

"Oh yeah, right. So, they've already seen me naked. That's out of the way then," she chuckled.

"Let's go then," I smiled.

Home

Jenna was catching her breath. Shane had just dumped a load into her ass and his cum was leaking out of her pussy and asshole.

"I can't believe I just climaxed back-to-back." Shane was also panting. "Thank you Jenny, my baby," he said and kissed her.

Jenna was satisfied and relaxed now. She was terrified when Grace told her everything. "One at a time," she had thought. First, she wanted to see if Shane was really having problems in getting erect. Now that's solved, she was able to calm down. "I should watch him next couple of days just in case," she thought to herself.

She got up slowly, with the hem of her costume on her stomach, but surprisingly her breasts were still inside the zipper. She pulled on it and tried to get free Getting the costume off proved more cumbersome then putting it on because it had stuck to her skin.

"You looked so sexy in that," Shane marveled at her, oblivious of her struggles.

"Yeah, next time YOU put it on," she said, frustrated.

"Here, let me help."

Finally the dress came off and she sighed in relief.

"God, your skin is red," Shane observed with wide eyes. She had red patches on her back, which didn't look like rash.

"It was tighter than I expected," she said with a pained smile. "It'll be okay. I think its because of friction. I will put on some lotion."

"Sorry I put you through these things," Shane said with guilt in his eyes.

"It was the most intense orgasm in a while and, trust me, I've had a fair share past few months! It was worth it. Just don't go soft on me again, okay," she hugged him.

"Let's take a shower," Shane suggested, hoping the cool water will sooth her skin.

They both moved hand in hand towards the bathroom with streaks of cum visible on the inside of Jenna's thighs. They went to the master bedroom. It was empty but the condition of the bed suggested signs of intense lovemaking. That put a smile on Shane's face. Grace deserved some attention after what he had put her through. They entered the bathroom and the scene didn't surprise them a bit.

Eric and Grace were kissing under shower.

"I hope we're not interrupting you," Jenna called to them. "Is there a room for two more?"

"By all means." Eric gestured them to come inside.

"Wait..." Grace said in a louder voice than usual, surprising Eric a bit. "You did it!" she exclaimed. "Don't come here, did he cum in you?" she asked Jenna.

In reply Jenna just took a bit of cum from her pussy and stuck into her mouth.

"Oh umm, wait! I want it all! Come to bed!" She pulled Jenna to bed lying on her bed and started licking her pussy.

"Grace, slowly, this hurts a little," Jenna said with a pained expression.

"Oh sorry, I'm just excited to taste it after so many days," Grace said.

"Here, maybe there will be some in my butthole," Jenna said, turning over.

"Two times?" Grace asked, not believing it. But she saw traces on Jenna's ass and started licking her asshole.

"Umm, that's more like it!" Jenna poured.

Eric was still not getting what just happened there. Sure, Shane fucked Jenna two times... Okay, that's impressive. He must have been excited to see her. But why was Grace behaving like this? He looked at Shane questioningly.

123456...8