Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit her nipples, then again changed the position to put her on all fours. I started to fuck her faster. I grabbed her shoulder and started to thrust harder each time I wanted to go deeper inside her.

"I can't hold on any longer Ivy."

"Yes! Fill me with your cum! I want your cum leaking out of me!"

I felt my nuts tighten, and I could feel the flow of my seed through my dick. I started pouring it inside of her not slowing down even for a bit. I kept going and going even after I emptied my balls. Grabbing her smooth round ass with both my hands, I kept thrusting into her. Our juices made it easier for me so I pinned her down and started moving faster than before.

I felt another shot boiling in my nuts. Everything started to fade away as I started to cum into her once more. This time I felt my strength going out of my body and I felt it trembling. I swear for a moment I felt like I had attained some higher form of being; pure joy. Then I just almost collapsed beside Ivy.

"Is he okay?" Katie asked. I forgot that she was still on the call.

"He came twice back to back. What do you think?" Ivy asked, her voice a little hoarse. "I'll remember this fucking for life."

"Really?!" Katie exclaimed.

"See for yourself." Ivy presented her ass to the camera and sure enough there was cum all over her pussy and ass.

"Hold that pose, I'm close," Katie pleaded. She reached her climax on screen as Ivy got closer to the camera and showed her the close up view.

I finally got up and announced, "I'm out of commission for sometime now."

(Jim & Moms)

Jim was experiencing a rare sight of having two gorgeous MILFs naked and on their knees waiting with open mouths. His life has been upside in a matter of few weeks: first blowjob from his Mom, first fuck from his sister, and now this was something else entirely.

Jim was always obsessed with boobs; from the time he could remember he was just fascinated with them. Today he was thanking the Gods profusely for providing him such a family which has fulfilled his obsession with so much love. He looked at the two ladies and today he was seeing them in another light, not just his Moms but as two beautiful bodies which he could claim freely.

He was naked like usual, his cock at its maximum. He took a couple of steps and the two beautiful ladies attacked it with lust in their eyes. Jim could feel tongues everywhere on his cock. He closed his eyes. Then it stopped.

Jim looked down in confusion but got glimpses of the smooth pussies of his moms. He looked up.

"Tonight we are not only going to have sex with but we will also teach you how to make love," Grace said.

"Come to the bed," Jenna invited him.

Jim sat on the bed with both his moms on either side.

"Sure, sex is good and all but there are some steps which make the whole act a wonderful experience for all participants. First we start by kissing," Grace said and moved towards him.

Jim and Grace looked into each other's eyes, then she expertly licked his lips and started kissing him. Jim was used to kissing in this household and he also practiced with his Mom before, but this was different. Grace was maneuvering her tongue inside his mouth. He was having difficulty keeping up but he was loving every minute of it.

"Now try to kiss me like Grace kissed you," Jenna said, moving his face slowly towards hers.

He gulped looking at his mom's rosy lips. The atmosphere was suddenly very intense. He tried his best.

Jenna presented his face back to Grace, "Show him again."

She readily started again. This went on for a few rounds until Jenna was satisfied that he had some idea. Jim wasn't sure what the criteria were. All he was doing was throwing his tongue around Jenna's mouth trying to mimic Grace and trying not blow his load off right there.

"Now a woman has two set of lips: one here and the other here," Grace said pointing first towards her mouth than her pussy. "Apply whatever you have learnt there."

He saw both his Moms go on all fours side by side with asses touching. Jim knew he was getting better at self control because all he could think was beating the shit out of his cock at the visual stimulation.

But he got behind Grace first, examined her pussy, then attacked it.

"That's it baby. Keep doing that. Oh your tongue feels really good," Grace encouraged.

He was tasting his Mum's pussy for the first time and he was licking and kissing it like it's the last time.

"Don't forget about me," his Mom begged.

He changed his position and got behind Jenna doing the same. He was already familiar with this one. He went on to lick them for a few rounds before Grace stopped him.

"Let's make it easier for him," Grace said and pushed Jenna on the bed. She got on top of her, aligned both of their pussies, and gestured Jim to continue. She leaned on Jenna and started kissing her.

Jenna in turn started fondling Grace's breasts.

Jim couldn't believe his eyes! This was too much for him! He buried his face at the junction and licked them in tandem. He had his hand on his cock, stroking. He got overwhelmed by the situation and started to cum.

"Uh sorry Moms but I couldn't hold it," he babbled after squirting his cum all over their pussies.

Grace and Jenna looked down at their cum-covered snatches.

"No need to apologize, baby, I think we also went overboard," Grace smiled at him. "Let's relax for a while. Here, suck on my tits."

Grace presented her melons to him and Jim's eyes lit up. Grace took his face in her arms and they both lay down.

"I'll clean up." Jenna started to clean Jim's cock by licking it all over and then she went to Grace's pussy.

"It's been only a day and I feel so happy." Grace ran her fingers through Jim's hair while he sucked her like a baby.

"Oh yeah, don't feel so content yet there's still lot to do." Jenna came to her side and kissed her.

"If you want you can sleep and rest, Jimmy, there's always tomorrow," Grace told Jim.

"No! I want to do it with both of you!" Jim said a little too strongly.

Jenna and Grace laughed.

"Let me help to regain your erection then." Jenna moved towards his cock and started to suck. In a matter of minutes he was fully hard.

Jenna took his hard cock out of her mouth. "Good to go. You go first." She gestured to Grace.

"Okay, Jimmy, you just lay back and relax. Mumma will do the work now," Grace said to Jim. She got on top of him and started to sit on his cock. Her twat was already wet with anticipation and she enveloped his whole cock in one go.

"Fuck, this feels good!" Grace swore for first time in front of her son.

She started to bounce slowly on his cock.

"How does this feel, Jimmy?" Jenna asked.

"Too good, Mom, it's too good!"

Jenna offered her breasts. "Here, suck me."

Grace was bouncing on his cock and he was sucking Jenna's tits. They were making a lot of sounds now but none of them cared.

After fucking for some time, Grace got off his cock and Jenna replaced her, experiencing Jim's cock for the first time.

"Full circle now," Jenna said to herself.

Grace sat on Jim's face, offering her fucked pussy to his mouth.

They again exchanged positions and this went on until Jim was close to his climax again. This time he wanted to shoot his load inside his one of them. Jenna again offered Grace to have it as she was missing all the action.

Just as he was about to shoot, Grace lay down and Jimmy got on top of her to pump his seed deep inside her. Grace felt the warm liquid despite the hotness of her pussy.

This time Jim suggested, "Let's relax again for a while."

"Aren't you gonna sleep tonight?" Jenna asked, laughing.

Jim made a fist. "No way! I'll do this all night!"

Both his mothers laughed. "We hope so."

***

(Tim)

Have you ever felt like you have woken up from the dead? No? I totally felt like it. My eyes just opened and I was fully awake. It took me a moment to become aware of my surroundings and all of it came to my mind slowly. I remembered Ivy. I looked at my side and no one was there. Did I dream everything? One hell of dream then!

But there was no time to think because my bladder was about to burst! I quickly got out of bed and relieved myself. I was already sporting a semi hard-on. These morning hard-ons were such a nuisance sometimes.

I went searching for others and quickly confirmed I wasn't dreaming. Both of my moms were still asleep with Jim sandwiched between them, all naked of course. Two sets of beautiful asses just out there in the open. I slapped my mind to just leave them be. They must have slept late.

I moved to the next room. Ivy was there sleeping peacefully under the covers. What was she doing in Dad's room, I wondered, and then left. I found both Dads relaxing on couch with coffee in hand.

"So, no action for both of you last night?" I teased them.

"Yes, we were just talking about it. I guess it's time to pass the baton to you now as men of the house to have the responsibility of satisfying all the women. We'll just have some occasional fun," Dad said with serious face.

"What?" I looked towards Pa and he nodded.

Then they both laughed.

"Oh his face! I couldn't hold it," Dad said. "And do you really think we'll be out of action in this house filled with sex crazed women? Ivy came and drained us first thing in the morning."

Then I made an annoyed face at them. I guess they're Dads for a reason. And that's why Ivy was in Dad's room.

"But on a serious note, if anything does happen to us you know you'll have to responsibility for everybody, right?" Dad said again.

"You're joking again, right?" I asked.

"No, this time I'm serious."

"Why would you say such things? You're just spoiling a wonderful morning right here," I said with a little anger in my voice.

"Okay, okay, bud, relax. Here, have a coffee. Eric just shut up," Pa interrupted.

I sipped the coffee and felt better. Dad can be thick sometimes. He just gave me a scary thought. I've never imagined a life without these guys. Maybe I'll ask Katie to teach him a lesson.

Mum then came down in all her naked glory and sat beside me.

"Good morning everyone. It feels a little chilly," she said.

"Here." I pulled her close beside me and rubbed her sides.

"Aww, such a gentleman." She leaned and kissed me.

"Is Jim fine? How did he fare with you two?" Dad asked.

"He actually did pretty good. That stud climaxed five times!" Mum said proudly.

"Five times in one night? Man, that's impressive," Pa said.

I was also impressed. The guy had my instant respect.

"So what's the plan for today?" Mum asked.

"We'll be arranging for the party tomorrow and meeting some friends. What about you?" Pa said.

"Stay at home. Cook some food for my babies and hope to have some time alone with Tim," she summed up looking towards me and smiling.

Dad and Pa both smiled and nodded. I also wanted to spend sometime with Mum. Since she returned it had been one thing after another.

"We have to give gifts to Jim also," Mum reminded us.

"Yeah, let's give them to him after the party tomorrow."

With that both dads went for the shower and that left me and Mum in the living room.

"So what are your plans today?" Mum asked, trailing a finger on my cheekbone.

"Hmm, I have plans to feast on your delicious body today. For starters, I'll take that gorgeous ass of yours. For the main course I'll feast on that beautiful pussy, and for dessert I'll take that sweet mouth."

Mum looked at me sexily. "You just got me wet with your talk, mister. And here I wondered if you'd be interested in this old lady anymore or not," she laughed.

"I still regret not having sex with you and Mom when I first had the chance, Mum. Do you think I'll let you go now?" I said, grabbing and tickling her. She giggled. "And besides, if you feel old just ask those drooling friends of mine who worship you as their sex goddess."

This got her rolling with laughter. "Okay, just let me clean up this mess then you can have your feast," she said, showing me Jim's dried cum on her thighs and tits.

"How about I have this feast in the shower with you?"

"That's a pretty good idea," she winked.

We got into the shower, kissing and feeling our bodies. I wanted Mum for so long that I was already hot with desire. I soaped every inch of her body carefully. Then she did the same with mine, paying extra attention to my cock. It was rock hard by the time we rinsed.

"I think I'll have my breakfast first," she said and gobbled my cock.

Last night I thought I would not be able to have a hard-on, but here I was already fucking Mum's mouth.

She stroked and sucked my cock in a rhythm which told me that she was the most experienced with this. I also had that same feeling when Mom gave me that special blowjob of hers. Mum was deep throating me, taking all of my cock in one go, holding, pausing, and then taking it all out. I could clearly tell she was best at it and Mom was a close second.

"Since I saw your videos, I was itching to get here," she said, smiling stroking my cock. "I want to watch your first time with Jenna again."

"That... can... be arranged." I could barely pay attention to her demand.

She again took my cock into her mouth. Fuck, these ladies are gonna kill me with pleasure! That's the thought swirling in my mind.

She had such control over me that I almost shot my load three times, but she managed to get a hold over it at the peak. Now this was pleasuring and frustrating at the same time.

Finally she had some mercy on me and I just blew when I least expected it. It kind of made the experience exhilarating. I didn't even see where I'd done it and I didn't care. After I caught my breath I saw Mum licking her fingers.

"That's the best blowjob I have ever had," I blurted.

"Glad to be of service, sir," Mum said standing. "Now let's clean up again. I had my feast so now it's your turn."

I stood there for sometime to gather my bearings as Mum cleaned up and dried herself. She got out, wrapping a towel around her body. I then showered again and followed her.

"I'll make some breakfast first if you don't mind. Everybody will be hungry when they wake up," Mum suggested as we moved towards living room.

"Yeah, okay. I'll go fetch that video," I said.

I came back to the living room to find Mum busy in the kitchen still wrapped in a towel which barely covered her ass. Then suddenly she bent down to take something out and her ass was on full display. No one can resist that, I bet. I got behind her, grabbed her ass, and planted a kiss on each cheek. They were big and smooth with little dimples. She jerked a bit.

She swatted my hands away. "Tim, baby, let me concentrate."

"I don't know, Mum. There's something in this kitchen... Please let me," I pleaded.

"Yeah, blame it on the place," she laughed. "Okay, but if breakfast burns you take the responsibilityyy..."

I didn't even let her complete the sentence because my face was already buried in her ass. She tried to put her leg on the counter to give me easy access but she was shorter than Mom so couldn't quite reach. I licked around her asshole. Her ass cheeks were squeezing my face a little from both sides.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Dad asked. "Why don't you guys get comfortable on the couch. I'll take care of whatever you're trying to make there."

Mum tapped my head. "Hmm hmm..."

I stood and led her to the couch. I started our video on TV. She bent down on the couch leaving her butt in the air. This was really comfortable for me and I could concentrate on pleasuring her. I had one thing clear now: I was an ass man! And all the ladies in my house had plenty! I was doing the same with Mom's ass in the video, just in a different position. I was so invested that I didn't notice that we had an audience around us until Mum interrupted me.

"Please put that cock in my hole, baby. I really need it now!"

I was just about to do that. When I lifted my face I saw that Dad, Pa, and Mom were there silently watching us.

"Let me help," Mom said.

She took my cock in her mouth, bobbed on it two or three times to make it wet, and then went on to lick Mum's asshole. She instructed me to push it slowly. It was just like Mom's: tight.

"Let me know if you need lubricant," Mom said.

"No, it's good. I like this friction. But if Tim is having a problem... uh... it feels good."

I pushed my whole length in one go let it hang there, before slowly pulling out. Just as I reached the tip, I again pushed forcefully. Each time Mum moaned audibly. I loved ass fucking. I don't know it may have become a fetish of mine, but I knew nobody in my family would judge me.

"Ah Mum, I love to have my dick inside your ass."

"Yes, me too, Timmy. You can have it anytime baby, just ask whenever you want. You have free access to my ass."

All her talking of having her ass was making me crazy. I started to give it to her: pumping my cock wildly. Her ass cheeks jiggled violently every time I pushed or pulled, which was making me even more excited. I was also grunting with each thrust. Her ass was squeezing my dick and it made it tighter. It was like fucking a virgin pussy, although I never had any. But surely it would feel like that, maybe better than that.

Amidst all these thoughts I was already on the edge. I tried my best to keep going, but for that I had to slow down. I really didn't want to, so I gave it my all in last three four thrusts and started cumming inside her.

"Yes! I feel your cum. It's so warm," Mum purred.

After stoking slowly for a couple minutes, I took out my cock with a loud pop. This made everyone laugh.

"I guess he really made her airtight," Dad added to the laughter.

I also smiled thinking what a weird family we were.

***

The Party

The next day both dads were busy arranging food and beer and other stuff. I offered help but they said everything was under control and I just had to show up with a swimsuit.

Ivy showed her suits to me in the morning and basically everything looked inappropriate for a crowd. "Where the hell does she wear these," I thought.

Moms were also busy; one on her pending work and the other calling friends. I also didn't invite my friends the night before so I decided to call them. I also didn't know Sam was working as a pizza delivery guy. Well, we had fewer interactions in the past few weeks. This party would be good a reason to connect again.

"Hey Sam, Dad is throwing a pool party at Clove's," I said after some catching up.

"I know dude, I'm in charge of the pizzas there," he replied. So, Dad already contacted him after hearing from Mom. That was quick.

"You don't need any invitation then, I guess," I laughed and hung up. I didn't want to hear stories about my Mum so I didn't give him any chance.

I then called Dan and he was more excited than expected.

"Ladies in swimsuits and free beer? Who's going to miss that?!" he chuckled. "By the way, Sam called yesterday and talked about something interesting."

"I think I already know," I said. God, these two and their obsession with Mum!

"Dude, it was like a dream come true."

"Okay, we will talk at the party, I have to call others," I limited our conversation at that otherwise it would have been difficult to stop him.

I then called couple of college friends and headed for the outlet. The rest of the morning passed slowly, and in the afternoon it was finally time to go.

The party was at Clove's farmhouse, which was built for this specific purpose. It has a big pool with a five-bedroom mansion, a hot tub, and a garden. I wasn't sure who owned it but it was available for rent for parties. Dad always wanted to have a party there.

I arrived at Clove's at three in the afternoon. It was a little on the outskirts of town, at some distance from the main road. I saw Dad's car already parked there. I hurriedly parked my car and walked inside. The first thing anyone would notice is the pool. It was big, not deep, but I think it can accommodate around 50 people easily.

1...345678