Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers

"Yours and only," he smiled and they hugged. "You look lovely."

Mom came after a moment. "Long time no see, huh?"

"Hey sister." They hugged. "Wow, it looks like you're getting younger as you age! I am telling ya, good models are in short supply."

"If you want to see me naked, just say it," Mom said flatly.

"That's a perk of my job," he laughed. Then he looked at me.

"He's twenty. He gets those jokes," Mom added.

It didn't feel like a joke to me. There are many things I still don't know about my parents.

"There's one more reason I invited you. Tim here has a knack for photography and we'll be grateful if you suggest something," Dad said. I didn't notice him but he was there.

"What now?" I thought.

"Lovely. Show me some pictures you've take and then I'll asses you and advise you accordingly," he said to me seriously.

I was still a little confused.

"He's a model photographer and has his own studio. He's shot several famous models, too," Dad clarified. Then everything got clear. Dad thought so much of me I was pleasantly surprised.

"I'm in town for two days so no hurry, we can meet tomorrow. For now, enjoy the party."

I excused myself from there and went towards the pool. Katie and Ivy were sitting on a lounge talking.

I sat besides Katie. "Hey, you miss me?"

"Not really, weren't you here?"

I was a little disappointed. I mean I may have gone for fifteen twenty minutes but still.

"Me and Ivy were talking and bonding a little," she smiled. "Ivy is so smart, plus she's beautiful. It's like a complete package!"

"Oh stop it! Nothing compares to you," Ivy said blushing.

Then we heard the clanking of glasses.

"Hey everybody, I'm proposing a toast," Pa said. He raised his glass.

"Jim, my boy here, has turned 18 and it's a new phase for his life. It seems like yesterday when he was little but now he comes neck to neck with us." He motioned for Jim to join him.

"Also, for Katie, she's my son's girlfriend, she feels like a daughter to us. From her presence our family got more cheerful." He motioned for Katie to join him. She had a surprised look on her face. I think I saw a raised eyebrow from her dad.

"To the future of children, their health, and happiness."

Everyone clapped.

"Please enjoy to your heart's content," he finished.

After some time the crowd began to thin. People from far distances started to head back. It was nighttime and the got colder.

We had our bellies full and it was time to head back. Dad called me and whispered into my ear. I nodded.

Katie was also getting ready to head back so she was with me.

I talked her to her parents. "Mr. Bruce, would it be okay if Katie stays with us tonight? My family is planning a movie night," I asked politely.

"All of you or only two of you?" He looked menacing.

Katie came to the rescue. "Oh Dad, don't give him a hard time! I'm staying for the movies, I'll return in the morning. You guys go."

"Alright." Both of them went ahead.

"Movie night?" Katie asked me.

"I don't know. Dad asked me to ask your parents," I shrugged.

We went towards the center of hall. Most of the guests were gone and the few who remained were just saying their goodbyes. But my family, except for our dads, were relaxing on the sofa.

"Aren't we going home?" I asked.

"We've booked the place for 24 hours, so just relax a bit." Dad came back from the entrance. "Everyone is gone and I've locked the gates. I'll check the rooms and washrooms just to be sure."

I didn't know what was going on, so me and Katie also sat on the sofa. Both Moms were chatting, and Ivy and Jim were also busy.

"Okay, everything is clear. You can come up. The room is ready."

Everyone got up and went upstairs. It looked like only me and Katie didn't know what was going on.

We got upstairs and everyone standing in front of the main room.

"Katie, baby, we have a surprise for you," Mom said smiling. She unlocked the room and motioned Katie to go inside.

Katie got inside and gasped, "No way!"

Then we all rushed to the room, and straightway it was clear. There, on the front wall, was written: KATIE'S INITIATION.

Katie looked at me in disbelief. Then her expression changed. It was like she accusing me for this.

"I didn't do anything. I didn't even know." I shrugged.

"We didn't tell him because we thought he might leak it to you," Mom chuckled.

Now I was in disbelief. My family didn't trust me with this.

But all that aside, the room was decorated in grandiose fashion. There wasn't any bed in the room, only a big mattress and a couple of chairs. There were photos of Katie hanging from the roof. All of them were taken from my phone or camera.

"You guys! I don't know what to say!" she choked.

"Just say that you're our family," Mom said sweetly.

"Of course I'm your family," she said, her eyes tearing up.

"Okay, so settle down everyone," Pa announced.

We sat on the mattress. Only Pa and Katie remained standing. He hugged her lightly and stroked her hair. "Shall we begin?"

Katie nodded.

"Okay. Katie Bruce, are you ready to be initiated into this unconventional family?"

"Yes."

"Do you pledge to consider each of the family members present or potential future members to be equal and take care of them as your own?"

"I do."

"As you are already aware of our family settings there's no point in repeating them. You are from now on are free to indulge in any sexual activities with any family members, given their consent and willingness to participate."

"But wouldn't I have to lose my virginity for that? I'm not a virgin," she said.

"It was just a formality. I like stating the sentence," Pa chuckled.

"Yeah, Katie, we just wanted to have a celebration, that's all," Ivy chimed in.

"Actually, I've never had anal sex before. So will that count as losing my virginity?" she asked, surprising us all.

"It will," Pa said and looked at all of us. "Well, if you want to you can lose your anal virginity today. So who do you want to chose for your first time?"

Katie looked at all of us. I wasn't sure what was going on into her mind but I was prepared if she didn't choose me.

"Can't all the males of this family cum in my ass? I want to choose all four of you," Katie said at last, again surprising us all.

"Katie, baby, that would be too much. It's your first time. You won't be able to take it," Mum said, concerned.

"Actually there's a way. We don't have to have a go at her butthole. Only one of us can do it and the rest can cum inside her. Her wish will also be complete and she has to take one dick anally," Dad suggested.

We discussed it more and it looked like a good idea. Katie also agreed to that.

"So Tim will be the one, I guess?" Dad said.

"I'm not sure. It'll be easier to take yours or Jim's for the first time. But Jim is not that experienced," Mom gave her two cents.

"But it's Katie's wish," Dad said.

"I would love to have Eric for my first time. Tim, do you mind?" Katie asked.

"No baby, go ahead," I said smiling. I wasn't sure how I felt but it was natural to feel a little jealous. I think Mom sensed this and she grabbed my hand.

"Eric, would you take my anal virginity?" she asked Dad.

"I would be more than happy to," Dad said excitedly.

Ivy jumped excitedly. "Let's do this!"

"I didn't bring the cameras," I suddenly remembered.

"I've got it," Pa said.

He tossed me the camera and pointed me towards accessories. I started setting up. The lighting in that room was better than our master bedroom. Everyone was out of their clothes and sat on the sides. Katie went on to the center. I tried a few poses with her. Her ass was magnificent. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Dad's. He asked me to come in the corner.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I am glad it's you, Dad. Now go get that booty before I change my mind," I said.

He just smiled.

"Okay, we need volunteers," Mom's voice came.

Jim's hand shot up. "Can I?"

"For Katie or your dad?" Mom chuckled. He frowned and went towards Katie.

"I will prep Dad," Ivy said.

I began giving instructions. "Okay. Katie, get on all fours, lower your upper body, and put out your ass."

At the end Katie was on her knees, her face touching the mattress. Dad was beside her, lying on her back. I started rolling. I took a few close-ups and motioned Jim to start.

"Remember, she'll need more prepping," Mom told Jim.

"I will guide him," Pa said.

"Dad's an expert on anal. He had also trained me. Don't worry you won't feel any pain. And I can vouch for Jim's tongue. He gave me an orgasm just sucking my tits," Ivy shared.

"Wow Jim, way to go! I'm counting on both of you. Make my asshole nice and soft. Make this memorable for me," Katie said to Jim and Pa.

"Yes sweetie, it will be," Pa said and was now sitting close to Jim to guide him.

"Start with licking slow licking towards the outer parts. Grace put her head in your lap and play with her tits. The arousal will help her relax her hole."

Mum did as told. She started slowly massaging her boobs.

"Also rub her pussy simultaneously. Do we have any lotion here?" he asked.

"It wasn't expecting to go like this," Mom shrugged. She was standing beside me playing with my balls.

"Lick her asshole now and finger her pussy."

Katie was moaning into Mum's thighs. Dad got up slightly and leaned in for a kiss. She responded and they started to kiss. I again took some close ups.

With Pa's help Katie's bumhole looked very wet and more relaxed then before. After a while Jim got up and Pa took his place.

"Katie you've got such a nice ass and a beautiful pucker hole," Pa praised her.

"It's all yours," Katie said. She looked hot and bothered and close to an orgasm.

Pa worked his magic on her ass and soon she came onto his hand.

"Oh that was intense!" She finally started to breath normally.

Pa then started putting fingers into her asshole. One went easily, two had a little difficulty but when she got used to it they easily got inside. After he increased it to three and there were no more problems, he announced she was ready.

"Dad has been ready for about an hour I think," Ivy said.

"I feel like cumming anytime," Dad added.

"Don't you dare, Eric! I need some good fucking before that!" Katie said.

"I was kidding, kiddo," he chuckled. "Here I come."

Katie was on her stomach, one leg straight and one bent up; the pose suggested by Pa. Dad got behind her started poking her with his dick.

"Oh yes, finally!" Katie exclaimed.

He poked around some more then pushed a little. Katie let out a painful moan.

"Just breathe and relax," Pa advised.

Everyone just stopped everything and all eyes were on them.

He pushed a little more and this time it was easier. He moved back and forth a bit and then pushed again. Half of his dick was inside her.

"Oh it feels so good and painful at the same time!"

"You'll get used to it."

Dad repeated the same process again and finally pushed all of his length into her. Katie let out a cry of pleasure. We all felt relieved at last. Dad started moving back and forth.

"It feels really good now," Katie said. "It's very different feeling than having it in my pussy."

Dad leaned towards her and started kissing her while moving inside her. My dick was painfully hard now.

"Come on, the other boys have to ready one by one," Mum suggested.

Mum, Mom, and Ivy all bent down on either side of Dad and Katie with their asses out.

"Come on boys, use our pussies to get ready."

"Oh fuck," I groaned at the sight. It was a good thing I had an orgasm earlier.

Pa went towards Mom, Jim towards Mum, and I went towards Ivy.

I kissed Ivy passionately. "I wanted to fuck you since I saw you in that swimsuit."

I turned her around and entered her pussy.

"Oh dear brother, that's it," she moaned.

I had set the camera on wide angle and no one was moving around so I had everyone covered.

Soon it was cries of pleasure all around. Dad was now straddling Katie's ass and giving it to her good.

"Daddy... daddy oh daddy," Katie was moaning repeatedly.

All of us were deep in each other's pleasure.

Dad finally reached his tipping point. "I can't hold it any longer! She's too tight,"

"Cum in me please!" Katie cried.

"Here I go, oh shit..."

I saw Dad's body freeze for a moment, and then moved slowly. He pulled his dick out and after a moment some of his fluid started to come out too.

"Who's next?" Mom asked.

"I'll go, I'm close," Pa announced. He pulled his dick from Mom's pussy and went towards the final destination. He pushed his dick inside Katie's hole with some effort and after a few strokes started to cum.

He pulled out after gaining his composure. And this time it was evident that Katie's asshole had been cummed twice.

"Next!" Mom almost shouted, rubbing her pussy.

I looked towards Jim. He was balls deep inside Mum but quickly got out and went towards Katie's hole. He slipped in easier than Pa and went for a little longer before finally climaxing.

Katie's asshole was a mess at this point. Only white fluid was visible and she had spread her ass cheeks with both her hands.

"Go brother, I'll have you after," Ivy pushed me.

I pulled out and took the handheld camera, again taking some close-ups. Finally I entered her. It was already wet and slippery but still felt very tight. Having my dick in Ivy's, I knew I would not last long so I started to go harder.

"Oh Tim, thanks baby, I love you," Katie said.

"I love you too, Kat," I said and started to ejaculate.

She also had another climax. I then slowly pulled out and more white liquid got out of her.

"Kat, are you okay?" I asked slowly.

"Never better." She turned her head towards me and had a happy smile. "I still can't believe four men just shot their cum inside me."

"I have to have that experience sometime," Ivy said dreamily.

"I am afraid that if I move I'll make a mess everywhere," Katie said with cum still leaking from her hole. "I'm sorry, ladies. I stole all your men's cum for myself."

"It's fine. We believe in sharing in this family. Let me help in the cleanup of my boys' mess," Mom said.

"Me too," said Ivy and Mum together.

All three of them moved towards Katie and started licking her from behind.

"Oh no, you guys will make me cum again!" Katie cried.

My dick started getting hard again at that scene.

Elsewhere in Town

Olivia came home after the party and found her Mom sitting there waiting for her.

"You had dinner?" she asked, kissing her mom on cheek.

"Yes. How was the party?" she asked.

"It was awesome! I got know Mr. Miller's family. They're so nice, every one of them. Mr. Miller especially asked for you," Olivia said as she was undressing.

"Oh, he must be a nice man then," her mother said slowly.

"Yes, very much. And you wouldn't believe it, but you know their family are also nudists. He confided in me, so it will be between us, okay?"

"Oh, that's an interesting piece of information," her mother said after a long pause.

A/N

Hey folks, I hope you enjoyed reading this part. As always comments and feedbacks are welcome. Please don't forget to rate. It's been some tough time for me, your encouragement will keep me going. Feel free to make any suggestions.

Please mention your mail in the feedback otherwise I cannot reply.

CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers
1...345678