Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers

"Ladies and their behavior," Shane shrugged, feigning ignorance.

Eric just shook his hand and went to finish his bath. Shane joined him too.

Eric was exiting the room when he saw Jenna and Grace hugging each other and what looked like sobbing. "Yeah, they certainly have gone crazy," he muttered under his breath.

After the intense sessions with each other, the four of them were hungry and were sitting in the living room. Jen had a short satin robe on because she didn't want to show her red skin and create unnecessary concern. Grace also had put on a short, lacy robe, but hers was more translucent which showed an amount of skin that would have been not allowed in a normal family setting.

Eric and Shane wore only their shorts. They decided to have a serious discussion with their kids but thought doing it naked would cause a distraction, given the levels of hormones in their children.

"I talked to Tim. He is on his way over with Katie," Jenna said, putting down the phone. "What are these guys doing?" she wondered about Jim and Ivy.

(Jim & Ivy)

Ivy finally discarded whatever little of clothing she had and gave full access of her pussy to Jim, who was anticipating this moment like a child who has been just promised candy.

Ivy pulled down her soiled panties and put her hand on her crotch.

"Do you really want to see it?" Ivy asked in a teasing voice.

"Come on Ivy! Don't do that now," Jim said, disappointed.

"But you have to ask politely, no?" Ivy said, tapping his nose.

"My adorable big sis, can I see your pussy?" he asked, making a cute face.

"Of course, come closer," she said in tone like he should have already asked that.

She revealed the prize Jim was waiting for. Jim's eyes just stayed glued to her. He had seen his Mom's and Katie's pussies, and now seeing his sister's he thought about how everyone is different. While his Mom's inner lips were slightly visible, giving it the look like a flower is about to bloom, Katie's and Ivy's pussies were totally closed. Katie's pussy had little puffy look lower down, but Ivy's outer lips were totally symmetrical. She had a little patch of hair just above where the labia started.

"You just gonna stare like that all day?" she asked at his gaze. He looked like an archaeologist studying a very precious piece of art, afraid that his touch may ruin it.

"I can do that too," Jim said with a goofy smile.

"Well not today, please," she pleaded, her pussy lips already moistened.

Jim finally moved his body and ran his thumb up and down her labia. Ivy closed her eyes.

"Ivy can I ask you something?" Jim asked.

"Yes," she said, arching her eyebrows at his sudden query.

"I was wondering that you know, that I am eighteen so... I will have my initiation," he paused.

"Yes?" she urged him to speak.

"So... you know... I love you," he said anxiously.

"Of course, you goof. Why are you just stating facts?" she asked, now sitting up concerned a little.

"Ah I mean, I will not be that good but still... will you..." he again paused.

"Are you proposing me to be your first fuck?" she asked flatly.

"Something like that," he blushed a little.

Ivy tried so hard to keep her face straight. She was overjoyed.

She got out of the bed and commanded him, "Okay then ask me properly, on your knees."

Jim did as told, looking a little flushed. He got on his knees, took Ivy's hand, and said, "Ivy Miller, I have adored you since childhood and you have been my best friend, and I have loved you with all my heart. Will you be so kind to take my virginity," he bowed his head a little.

Ivy was stunned. She didn't expect that. The little bastard made her emotional.

"I will, I will!" she jumped in joy then hugged her brother.

Jenna who came to see what the guys were doing upstairs was also speechless at the scene. She let them have their moment and went downstairs to tell the others. After what looked like a proper cooling period, she hollered for two of them.

They were still hugging when they heard their mom calling.

"Lets go down, I'm feeling hungry," she said, still smiling.

Tim

Though the distance from restaurant and our home was not that big, we were still on our way regardless of the kissing breaks for Katie. It seemed like she had returned horny as hell. I convinced her that there was maybe something important that Dad wanted to talk about, but she still seduced me for a little kissing break. It went on for like ten minutes and then she seduced me again!

"We're close," I said.

"I can see that," she replied. "I'm a little nervous. Can you calm me down with a short kiss?" she asked while batting her eyes.

"Nope, not gonna fall for that," I said with determination.

I parked the car in garage. Katie straightened her frock. It was sleeveless and came down to her knees. She looked cute in that. Well, she looked cute in everything and sexy as hell without anything.

We entered the house and found everyone already seated on the couch and chairs.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to my love, Ms. Katie Bruce," I said dramatically.

As if on cue everyone clapped. They were more dramatic than I was. I saw Katie giggling at their response and I stood like a fool. Katie went on to meet my uncle. or Pa as we called, him first.

"Hello, Mr. Miller, nice to meet you. Looking forward to knowing you better," she said and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Wow, so lovely! My son has indeed found a gem." He took her face in his hands and kissed her back.

She blushed a little. She then approached Mum. "Thank you for being with us. You really light up our house," Mum said before Katie could utter anything.

They hugged and kissed. "It's nice to meet you, Grace. I can call you Grace, right?"

"Absolutely!" Mum replied.

"Then why was I 'Mr. Miller'?" Pa protested.

"Ha! Because you're old," Eric laughed.

"No, because first I want to get to know you more closely. I've already talked to Grace over the phone 2-3 times," she said with a smile.

Shane was dumbfounded. When did that happen? Then he remembered he had not been giving any time to be with his family and suddenly felt regret.

Ivy jumped on her. "You're more beautiful in person!" She started kissing her, not like Mum and Pa did but a passionate kiss.

Damn, I told this girl to hold back! Fortunately it was not long, but I saw Katie's rosy cheeks getting a shade darker.

She then went to kiss Mom, Dad, and Jim. Her interaction with them was more relaxed and felt natural. She then went on to sit on Dad's lap, mimicking Ivy. Jim and I settled on the floor besides both our moms.

"Okay guys, the reason I gathered you is that we wanted to have a discussion. Since Jim is officially an adult, we thought we should put everything out in open," Dad started.

"More open than this?" Ivy commented, pointing towards her tits with a serious face. We all laughed.

"Yeah, there are some things we haven't told you still. We thought it would be best if all the kids know at the same time," Dad said looking at Mom.

Mom picked up where Dad left off. "I think you already have an idea about this. Shane and I are also committed sexually and so are Grace and Eric. But it's not limited to just sexual relations. We also love each other equally. I love Shane as much as I love Eric and I kind of think both of them as my husbands. The same goes for Grace here."

"We actually figured that may be the case," Ivy said looking at me.

She and I had talked about this sometimes but never asked them. They also weren't open with it until now.

"Why I'm telling you this now is not because of that, I am sure guys will understand that but there is something else related to this fact which we feel is the right to put in open, so let's hear me out first."

There was silence for a moment. Then Mom continued again.

"Tim, your biological father is Shane and not Eric. And Ivy, your biological parents are Grace and Eric."

She paused a little to let that sink in. "That's what we'd never told you or implied in any way because we didn't know how you two will take it. But now that you all better understand our relationship..." she let that hang. I could see she was visibly nervous.

"Isn't Shane your brother?" Katie asked slowly.

"He is, but we're not blood related. In fact, we don't know who our parents were. Both of us grew in orphanage, and Shane always took care of me. Since childhood he's the only family I've known."

"Wow, you guys never talked about this," I said.

"Yeah we had a somewhat rough childhood but we managed, and then Grace and Eric came along. But that's a story for another time maybe. The important thing is we all loved you the same and you are free to say anything or ask anything. There will be no more hiding of facts."

"I want to understand some things here. So you guys are in some kind of polyamory relationship here?" Ivy asked. She was looking funny sitting naked in Dad's lap asking a serious question.

"If you have to put labels then yeah, maybe you can call it that. I love Shane, and Grace helped me realize that the love was far beyond brother-sister love; it was something more intimate. She also changed my view of loving only one person when Eric came into my life. Although I wasn't keen on a relationship with him at first, but what can I say? His charm got me." She looked at Dad and smiled.

Dad took over from Mom. "And then one thing led to another and there we were four people living together and loving each other."

"Wow! Again, sounds like an interesting story. So what about us? Did you guys plan it like that? I mean the pregnancies?" I asked, still a little incredulous.

"No, in fact we were planning to move out. Our arrangement was a little risky and we were young and wanted to explore some more. Grace and Shane wanted children at that time and we were not ready, so for some time we lived separately. That's when we realized that we had become nudists," Mom giggled while looking at Dad.

He hung his face embarrassed. Looked like there was some inside joke.

"But at the same time, they were trying to get pregnant without any results," Mom continued, taking Aunt Grace's hand.

Aunt Grace took control. "We took medical help and found that my womb was more hostile to the foreign bodies, and there were practically nil chances of me getting pregnant. We could get artificial insemination, but the doctor suggested it had a very low success rate in my case. Plus the cost was way high." She looked glum.

"It was very hard for me to accept that. I felt like I had let down Shane," she said with moist eyes.

Pa got up and hugged her. "You could never let me down. In fact you are the person responsible for creating this special family." He consoled.

Mom continued after a couple of minutes, "When me and Eric heard this we were also heartbroken. We knew how badly they wanted a child. It was then that Eric suggested that I could be a surrogate for them and carry Shane's child. I didn't think twice on that. And I got pregnant with you," Mom looked at me.

"In the meantime when Shane and I were trying, Eric and I decided to not indulge in sex as we wanted to make sure it was Shane's child. So Eric took extra care of Grace," Mom said with a mischievous smile.

"Well I can testify it was hands down one of the best phases of my life," Aunt Grace laughed. The mood became lighter.

"Finally I got pregnant with Tim and I got to know the feeling of being with a child. I thought I wasn't ready for a child but I was so wrong," Mom continued. "And then a miracle happened: Grace also got pregnant with Ivy. Doctors said that it was one in a million chance."

"Yup that's right! She's the one in a million child, and it was all thanks to Eric. Maybe his long dick has to do something about that," Pa said while hugging Ivy.

"Impressive!" Katie said, rubbing Dad's dick over his shorts.

Dad moaned a little. "We got lucky," he shrugged.

"We all were over the moon, and when the two of you were born we decided to stay put and raise you together. We never bothered who's who and it didn't matter to us who gave birth to whom. We were a happy, loving family and that's the value we tried to inculcate in you.

Eric and I also decided to have a child. It was mostly because we wanted to have another child in the house. Grace tried again with both Eric and Shane and after Jim was born, she got focused on him and stopped trying further," Mom finished.

"I think it was a one shot kind of thing, but I wasn't too worried because I already had Ivy. Plus with Jen working, I just wanted to look after Jim. I was fulfilled and happy," Mum said with a warm smile.

"I just thought of this, but all of us have a different set of parents. We're like half brothers and sister," Jim spoke with a hint of surprise.

"Yes, that's correct. We'll totally understand if this bothers you or makes you uncomfortable. We can talk about it whenever you're ready," Mom said, a little uneasy.

"Uncomfortable? Nothing is uncomfortable. It's totally awesome, Mom! You guys never differentiated between us and I'm used to having four parents. If anything, I only feel lucky and blessed," Jim replied.

"Yes, Moms and Dads, Jim just summed my feelings too. But I wish you had revealed your relationships sooner and didn't have to sneak in to each other's bedrooms," I said grinning.

"I told you they would figure it out," Mom said to Dad, narrowing her eyes.

"It was so obvious, Mom," Ivy added. "And about the parenting thing it's like Jim said, we're truly blessed to have two moms and two dads. And naked ones on top of that," she snickered.

And then all of us looked at Katie.

"I'm just honored that you care for my opinion in this matter. I mean, I wasn't in the scene till a few months back," Katie said.

"We all already consider you our family so it's important to know how you feel about this," Mom assured her.

"For me it's kind of unbelievable what you guys did for each other. I mean, your setup is unconventional and that makes you guys so unique and special. And to be a part of this... I can't tell you how lucky I feel," Katie smiled.

"Well now that things are truly in open and after everybody's acceptance, I think its time we talk about Jim. The boy has waited so long to finally move to next phase of his life," Pa proposed.

"Yes, Jim. Well you already know everything but we wanted to do it a bit ceremoniously. We call it initiation, we did this with Tim and Ivy at their eighteenth birthday, but unfortunately things got late for you," Dad said. "Okay everybody's let's settle down once again."

"Wait a minute," Katie interjected. "Aren't we supposed to be a nudist family? Why I see only two people naked here?" she said, referring Jim and Ivy.

"She's got a point," Dad supported.

"I see why everyone here has become so fond of you," Pa laughed. He then stood and approached Katie. "If you don't mind, may I undress you?"

"I would like that very much," she smiled back.

Pa unbuttoned her frock and let it slide from her shoulders to reveal her black underwear. He unhooked her bra and she slowly pulled it from her body. Pa hooked his thumb in her panties and pulled them slowly.

Katie stood there in a "ta-da" pose for a few moments. On cue, everyone else undressed and settled like before. Katie sat again and this time took Dad's dick in her hand. He put his hand around her to fondle her breasts. We all took our places again.

"So Jim, as you are already aware we are an open family and as Katie said, unconventional. But we know you guys actually like that. We are open about sex and think it is a medium to convey our love to each other.

"From today onwards you are an adult member of this family. To mark this instance you will be offered to lose your virginity to one of the ladies of the family, should you choose to do so. You already know our practices, but if any point you decide this lifestyle is not for you, you are always free to discuss it with us. Your decision will be respected by all of us." Pa clarified to Jim. He then got up from his seat.

"So, Jim Kirk, are you ready to get initiated in to this unconventional family?" he asked Jim.

Jim also stood in front of him. "Yes, Pa, I am."

"Do you pledge to consider each of the family members present or potential future members to be equal and take care of them as your own?"

"Yes," Jim said, smiling.

"After making love for the first time, Jim will be free to indulge in sexual activities of members of this family provided their consent and willingness. Do we all agree to that?" Pa asked everyone present.

"Yes." Dad raised his hand and we all followed suit.

"Congratulations, Jim," Pa said to him. "Who do you want to ask as your first time?"

Jim, after pausing for a moment, looked at Ivy. I knew that he would ask Ivy but after what looked like a brief eye contact he moved in the opposite direction towards Mum.

"Uh... Mum can I do it with you?" he asked.

Grace stood and took his face in her hands. "Baby, I'm so happy that you asked me. But you don't have to prove anything. I know for a fact that I am your Mom and that's why I know you want Ivy for your first. I love you so much. Don't worry. After you and Ivy, the night will be ours," she winked at him after kissing.

"Thank you, Mum," Jim said. "I had already asked Ivy and she said yes," he said sheepishly.

We all laughed at that. "So, Ivy it is!" Shane exclaimed.

"The master bedroom is already prepared. We can go whenever you guys are ready, or if you don't want any audience that will also be fine."

"Come on Dad, we barely do anything without an audience in this house," Ivy said. She approached Jim and seductively said, "So little bro, are you ready to show everyone how much you love me?"

Jim looked in her eyes and surprised us by lifting her up in his hands. Ivy squealed with a mixture of delight and surprise. He moved towards the bedroom upstairs.

"I thought you would be lighter," Jim said, panting a little in front of the bedroom. Ivy pinched his nipples in response.

We entered the bedroom and it was prepared: the bed had new sheets with flowers on either side. There were scented candles glowing. A poster saying "JIM'S INITIATION" was hanging above the bed. It gave vibes of romance plus celebration.

"Wow, I didn't expect that," Jim said letting go of Ivy. Fortunately he had moved to the side of bed.

"Hey, don't make me reconsider," Ivy said rubbing her ass.

"Sorry," Jim apologized.

"We couldn't do this with Ivy's initiation because we were more worried about Jim finding out." Mom said.

"Wait a minute, let me setup the camera," I said and ran.

I fetched the camera Pa had bought for me and set it on the tripod for the main action. I decided to use it as moving camera to capture other movements. I adjusted the lights and told the position to Jim and Ivy. I felt like a porn film director. The thought made me chuckle.

"Okay all set," I said.

"Let's prepare both of them. Who wants to take initiative for Ivy?" Mom asked.

"Eric you are up," Pa smiled.

"Well if you say so." Dad moved towards the side of the bed where Ivy was sitting. "Lay back," he told her.

Ivy lay on her back spreading her legs and Dad bent down to Kiss her pussy and then started licking.

"Who's up for Jim," Mom asked again, rubbing Jim's dick.

"Can I?" Katie volunteered.

"Of course, come over here," Mom directed her.

Mom instructed Jim to lie down next to Ivy. Katie then got down on him and took his cock in her hand. She started with jerking and then took his cock in her mouth.

I took a close up of Jim's reaction; he had his eyes closed. Meanwhile Dad was licking Ivy and she also started to get aroused as she started to pinch her nipples. Both moms then went towards Uncle Shane, who was standing alone, and stood either side of him.

CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers
123456...8