Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a jump, she pinioned her torso directly over the upraised fatherly cock. And then lowered it with authority.

"AIIIEEEEEEEE!!" Tom shrieked as the beautiful, hot, soft, slimy pussyflesh enveloped his fat cock, breaching the ultimate taboo. The warmth and wetness of the delicious, delightful, fresh young pussy instantly conquered any misgivings in Tom's once-prudish soul, and his cock leapt and pulsed as he began thrusting his hips upward, violently fucking the daughterly cunt.

As she began bobbing up and down, Sue's bouncing tits were handled, sucked, and loved by her sister. It was just like the porn movies that Tom had so loved to jack off to.

But it was REAL! FUCKING REAL! HE WAS FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER!

Meanwhile, on the floor, Felicity was busy approaching the verge of an orgasm beyond belief. One delivered by the furious penile pumpings of her own son.

"YESS... YESSS... GONNA FUCKING CUM... CUMMMMMMMM!!" she shrieked as the wicked orgasm, the largest in her life by far, washed over her perverted soul, reinforcing, reconquering her mind in favor of bisexual incest. Screaming incoherent groans, Felicity jerked, ground and waggled her fat, jiggly body in orgasmic convulsions under the pistoning body of her perverted son, fat stomach rolling back and forth, tits swaying at her sides, large ass quivering like white jello, face a mask of pure lust, body ablaze with perverted pleasure from head to toe.

A stream of slick pussy juice issued from her motherly gash and dribbled like a spring down her ass-crack, puddling on the church office carpet.

The depraved orgasm didn't stop Ricky from pumping into the depraved pussy, nor did it quench her mother's ardor. As her son continued his maniacal jerks into his mother, and after her first titanic orgasm calmed down, Felicity whispered horny words into his ears. About how much she loved his cock. How much she wanted to see him cum.

Then she let loose the ultimate revelation.

"Ricky... Ricky... guess what I know... ohhhhhhh... your father...ahhhhh... your father... unghhhhh... he wants you...he wants you to FUCK HIM..."

Ricky stopped pumping for a second. He had thought he couldn't be shocked by anything else, ever again. He was wrong.

Felicity remembered seeing the gay porn she had found on her son's computer. Men ejaculating onto the faces of other men. She had immediately turned away from the incredible images, revolted. But now she knew she had really been fascinated by what she saw. That she had really always wanted to see that perversity happen for real, right in front of her.

With her son. And his father!

"Yesss..." uttered her mother through spittled lips. "I'm gonna make him... gonna make him ... suck your COCK!!" Her lust-filled face seemed to grow even more perverted, if it were possible. "Gonna make him ... drink your SPERM!!"

Ricky stopped pumping. His cock arched in excitement; he almost cummed.

"Oh my goddd... YESSSSS" he murmured.

"Wanna do it now?" His mother smiled. "I think you've had your proper quota of pussy today. Time for some COCK!!"

By now, Samantha had taken over from Sue, and had impaled herself on the fatherly cock. She was hooting and groaning, riding like a porn star as she marveled at the incredible, depraved feelings her father's penis was giving her.

"OHMIGODDDD!!" she just kept screaming, over and over, as the pure taboo pleasure of riding her father's penis enraptured every one of her senses. Tom's face, meanwhile, had the look of a man entranced by an ecstasy he had never known was possible. His entire lower loins were bathed in a mixture of sweat, the combined pussy liquid of two daughters, and his own pre-cum.

Suddenly Ricky approached. He stepped onto the couch, bringing his wet, throbbing penis close to the fucking pair. Felicity also came by from behind the couch, bent down, and whispered into her husband's ear.

"What? Are you only going to pay attention to your girls today? We have another family member you know. And he's ready..."

The sickening suggestion broke Tom from his reverie.

"No, Felicity, no, you can't... no... no."

His wife smirkingly smiled.

"Fuck you Tom! I heard what you said -- 'fucking love cock!' Now listen, you freak. You are going to take our SON'S COCK IN YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW. AND MAKE ... HIM ... CUM!!" she shrieked.

Then, with a savage movement, the once-demure wife grabbed tight hold of her son's slimy red cock, and with inhuman strength, thrust the 7-inch member straight into her husband's wet mouth.

"UNNGHHHHHHH!!" screamed the perverted father as Ricky shouted out "YESSSSSSS!" The son began pumping his pelvis with lightning speed, taking full advantage of the shocked father, glorying in the pleasure of the warm, paternal mouth, grotesquely reveling in the humiliation he was delivering. And he spoke, letting out feelings that had burned within him so long.

"Fucking hypocrite Dad!! You made me go to these meetings... threatened to kick me out...ohhhh yesss that's it... but all the while you always loved cock. YOU ALWAYS LOVED MY COCK! You should have sucked me when you caught me jacking off... unnghhhhhh gooooodd... we missed out on five years of cocksucking... five years of CUMMMMM!! Now I'm gonna give it all to you..."

The insanity of what he was doing, the sheer perversity of violating this, the ultimate taboo, had driven Ricky stark-raving mad with lust. He had watched gay porn, had orgasmed multiple times to the sight of men ejaculating into the faces of other men. Now he was going to live out those porn fantasies with the least likely person possible -- HIS FATHER!!

He realized now that had always desired this moment, that it was the culmination of every sexual fantasy he had ever possessed. That realization brought him to the verge of orgasm, very quickly. Felicity noticed her son's groaning perspiring, shiny, face -- how similar it looked to Tom's when he was about to cum! -- and quickly removed Ricky's member from her husband's mouth.

Holding the pulsating member in front of her husband's face, Felicity issued a throaty command.

"Fuckin do it, Tom... jack off your son... give us both his CUMMMMM... " When Tom nodded no, she screamed in his face. "I know you want it.. say it.. SAY IT!"

And it was true. He did want it.

HE WANTED TO FUCKING EAT HIS SON'S CUMMMM!!

"Yessss... " the broken father hissed as he grabbed hold of Ricky's slick red slimy cock and began to furiously yank. "Gimme it... GIMME ALL THAT HOT CUMMMM!!"

A few short pumps and that was it.

Ricky barked out "Can't believe it... can't.. believe ... it... GONNA CUM ON DADDY'S FACE!!" Father felt son's long member harden, convulse and buck, saw the formerly bouncing balls arch upward as the scrotum skin pulled tightly up, heard an unearthly manly groan, and then witnessed as the bulbous, expanding cockhead spewed forth -- in seemingly uncountable streams -- the precious liquid that Tom had so long denied himself.

Shot after shot arched outward, filling Tom's mouth and face with the glorious, ivory white gamy goo; burst after burst coated his face. This was Ricky's ultimate orgasmic fantasy, cumming to life -- its incredible realization turned the sick son into a VERY heavy cummer. Balls brimming with megaloads of nasty, slimy seed, the insane young man pumped blast after juicy blast of his perverted semen down his father's gullet.

Felicity had originally wanted to share at least some of her son's spooge for herself, but seeing Tom's need, let him take it all.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Tom screamed, eyes bulging, ecstatic. His face seemed covered almost by a latticework of slimy white lines. The gooey cumwads began almost immediately to droop and drool down the side of the father's cheeks and neck; almost fanatically Tom scooped the sticky gobbets from his face with his fingers and the side of his hand, lowering them to his lips and slurping the warm ball-broth down his greedy throat.

The only thing he shared was a small drop of precious amber son semen that he plopped on his finger and stuck in his wife's mouth, and an ooze of white spunk on his tongue that he pushed into Samantha's stunned mouth. The 18-year old, flabbergasted by what she had just seen, tasted the taboo substance on her tongue, and the sheer nastiness of sharing a mouthload of her brother's cum with her perverted father pushed her over the edge, detonating another massive orgasm in her deep nether regions as she continued to bob up and down on her father's fleshy tool.

It wasn't over.

Ricky's cock did not deflate. After so many years of repression, it was not going to be satisfied with just one orgasm, no matter how intense.

"Get off that cock, Samantha," he groaned as he pulled his sister from the fatherly tool. As the fat cock slid out of her orifice with a sickening slick "pop" sound, the perverted sister's clit was flicked by the paternal cockhead as it passed out of her pussy lips. The sight and feel of it brought forth yet another massive orgasm throughout Samantha's demented body. She immediately went limp.

It seemed like Ricky was not yet done with recriminations.

"You punished me so hard for jacking off! When you really wanted to such my cock and take my jism! Now I want to see you jack off, you hypocrite! Wanna see you cum big like you cummed on that video!"

Slowly, slowly, Tom let down his hand, still wet and slimy with the sticky remnants of his son's massive semen blast. Moved it to his hard, wet cock, soaked with the secretions of his two daughters and his own copious precum.

"Like this?" he groaned, snarling, his tongue lolling from his mouth, still wet and sticky, coated with a sheen of his Ricky's warm thick cream.

"Yes, DO IT!" Pastor Jake shouted out intensely from the sidelines. "Masturbate your penis -- to orgasm!"

Furiously Tom began wanking the fatherly penis, recreating one of his jack off sessions in front of a live audience this time. Thirteen people watched, amazed, as Elder Tom went crazy on his own cock, groaning, convulsing, screaming. Pumping his pelvis wildly and grunting like an ape, he thrust one finger, than two into his own asshole. His secret shame was out in the open, visible for everyone to see, and Tom was loving it.

"Unghhhh.. .. yeahh... told you all I loved pussy... told you all I loved cock...gonna fuck all of you. YOU'RE ALL GONNA TAKE MY CUMM!!" he shrieked, eyes bulging, fat face red, sweating.

Felicity sat on the side of the couch, flanked by her daughters, watching the perverse show. Legs entwined, fingers slowly moving into and out of each other's steaming hot twats, tongues sinuously tied in passionate french kisses, the mother-daughter trio groaned and quivered as they watched their husband and father beat on his red meat.

"Yesssss... fuckin' cum all over everything..." Felicity murmured as her soft clit was prodded and caressed by daughterly fingers.

Ricky, on his knees, edged closer and closer to the family cock.

"Want all my cum, son..." Tom croaked, wild with passion. Convulsed by lust, Ricky could only swallow and groan. Another incredible fantasy was about to be fulfilled. The gay porn he had masturbated to was just a pale substitute for what he had always wanted -- to play with, touch, taste his father's cock, his daddy's cum.

Now he was finally going to get it.

Tom was by now hyperventilating, his lust catapulting into the stratosphere as he finally reached the edge of the most massive orgasm of his life. All his impure desires emerged out now into the open.

"You can fuck my ass... yess...ungghhhhhh... fuck me while I fuck mommy...yessss... but only if you show me you can take all my cumm...ohhhhhhhh... bet I can make more cum than you... I'll...show ...you... how... a ...real... man ...cums... I'll show you what it means... TO CUMMMMM!!"

At that, after a manly shriek burst from Tom's lips, the final paroxysm conquered the father's perverted cock. The six inches of manmeat pulsed in Tom's fist, and he directed the first shot of jism expertly into his son's wet mouth, which hung open and gaping only two inches from his father's flaming red cockhead.

Ten more huge shots followed, directed all over Ricky's body, as Sue jumped down to catch the last smaller semen fountains that emerged from her father's penis onto her tongue. Gathering up the handful of spooge in her mouth, she rushed to share it with her mother and sister, while Ricky simply convulsed on the floor, writhing as his body was covered in a sheen of thick, fatherly slime, jerking in ecstasy as his penis delivered another potent orgasm and added yet another coating of spunk to the church office floor.

They couldn't help it. After what they had watched, the Petersons erupted in applause. Another family had entered the perverted club of bisexual incest.

And they knew it wouldn't be the last.

* * *

Jim Tinkerton was ready. Ready to turn his family into the screaming, gibbering bisexual fuck maniacs he knew they all were, deep down inside.

He could have waited for Panda to seduce his son, or daughter, or wife, and then to move forward from there. Or he could have done that himself.

But he was impatient. And more importantly, he wanted to bring them all into their new lives of pure incestuous pleasure in one fell swoop, in one gigantic explosion of perverted ecstasy.

Jim had been back and forth on whether or not he wanted to introduce his family to incest, or just continue to play with his new bisexual fuck buddies. That indecision was smashed when Panda told him what had happened with the Johnson family.

He simply could not believe it. The straight-laced, prudish Tom Johnson and his wife had been seduced into bisexual incest! Had become, overnight, fanatical bi family sluts, who reveled in sucking, eating, and fucking their son and daughters' cock, pussies and cum! Jim watched the incredible video of the family's desecration in an e-mail attachment sent to him by Panda; he almost cummed in shocked ecstasy as he beheld the fallen family fuck and suck each other to taboo nirvana.

Then Jim experienced the Johnsons firsthand. That afternoon, visiting the compound again for what he thought would be another ride with the hot bodies of the Dickerson and Peterson family, he found himself instead encountering the Johnsons as well.

The orgy that night was a howling mass of insanity, as Jim fucked every member of the Johnson family, reveling in Felicity's undulating soft middle-aged pussy, taking Ricky's seven-incher deep up his ass, sucking and fucking the nasty sweet pussies of the tasty twins, and eating shot after shot of sticky cum from Elder Tom's veiny fat cock.

As Jim, covered in a sheen of nasty white semen and slick pussy juice, found himself at the end sucked and jerked by Felicity, Pastor Jake and Panda, each manipulating his penis with perfect pleasure, Jake murmured out ... "ya gotta fuck your family... gotta give Victoria and your kids these unbelievable orgasms... gotta eat all their CUMMMMM!!"

The thought finally pushed Jim over the edge. "YESSSSSSS!" he screamed, shooting gouts of sticky noisome semen into his friends' faces, as he realized that the love of taboo, bisexual family fucking had fully conquered his soul.

He would get his family unconscious. All of them. Then disrobe them. Then, when they woke up, he would fuck them. And make them all CUMMMMM!!

Panda loved the idea. She could arrange to secure some rohiptrol, the date rape drug, from one of her pharmacist fuck-fiends. Jim would use it to fulfill his most perverted desires. To inaugurate his family into the glorious pleasures of bisexual incest.

They were all gonna love it!

* * *

It was all so easy. Jim prepared a "family feast" later that week. Just spaghetti and meat balls actually, but each drink offered with dinner had a very special ingredient -- rohiptrol.

Jim licked his lips sensually as his family ate and drank. His gaze was powerful, magnetic, as he imagined what lay beneath their everyday outfits, tried to imagine the beautiful private parts that lay beneath.

Nobody noticed anything.

Toward the end of the meal, one by one, the family members' heads began to droop down. They thought they were just abnormally sleepy... just needed to close their eyes for a minute or two...

Within ten minutes, three sleeping figures sat in their dinner chairs.

Jim smiled a wolfish smile. It had begun.

* * *

Jim moaned at the incredible, fantastical scene he had created before him. In the minutes after they had fallen asleep, Jim had moved their bodies to the living room and sat them down on three heavy, oakwood chairs.

Then, carefully, methodically, and lasciviously, he had removed their clothes. And finally, attached firm, soft, supple ropes to their ankles and wrists.

Jim's wife, son and daughter were now completely nude, wrists and ankles tied down securely with the padded handcuffs Panda had bought for him, each on a separate chair. For all intents and purposes they were immobile. Veronica sat to the left of Jim; his daughter Moana was on the middle chair; while his son Peter was on the right.

Jim had made sure they were comfortable enough, but would be unable to move. Unable to avoid his predations, his desecrations. Unable to escape the massive taboo incest orgasms that he would unleash in the pussies and cock splayed out before him.

All of their legs were tied wide apart, so that the precious genitalia of his wife and children were fully available to his view. He gasped in pleasure as he surveyed them, coming closer, only inches away from each the beautiful sights.

Veronica's breasts were sagging, to be sure, but still quite soft, round and attractive, with large brown aureoles surrounding a pair of long pink nipples. His wife's vagina was topped with a neat triangle of perfectly-trimmed chestnut colored pubic hair. He hadn't seen it for years, hadn't know what to expect, and was surprised to see that she was still keeping herself so neat and tidy down below. Her pussy was close to perfectly straight, with only the left labia somewhat poking outward, extending slightly to her inner thighs.

Jim was pleased to see that Veronica's exercise regimen had kept her body reasonably tight and celluloid-free for a middle-aged woman. Suddenly it struck him -- it was unlikely that she was doing this all for herself. No, Veronica must have been cheating on him somehow, with some one. She must have been taking cock from someone other than himself for all these years. If he had taken the time, he could have discovered what she was doing. But he had decided to take another path -- that of supreme perverted taboo pleasure.

He would find out from her those deep, dark secrets after she had plunged into the fiery abyss of pure incestuous bisex ecstasy...

Jim's heart skipped a beat as he trained his gaze upon his daughter. "Fuccckkkkk..." he drooled in lust as he beheld the chubby yet pert breasts of her 18 year old form, as he marveled at her tight, taut body. Her skin was extremely white, almost alabaster, so unlike her mother, although so similar to his own extremely white penis and ass.

"Yesss, perfect pusssyyyy..." he breathed as his eyes searched every square millimeter of Moana's luscious twat. Her pubic hair was a little more wild, unkempt and unshaven, than her mother's, and somewhat reddish in hue. It showed up vividly next to the whiteness of her skin. Moana's pussy couldn't be more different than Veronica's, however. Moana had an "outie" vagina, which almost descended as a single slab between her rounded, thin thighs.

Two hairy, thick, meaty pussy lips extended half an inch out of the cleft; indeed, hair surrounded the entire vaginal area. Descending from the top was another meaty hood of skin, which covered up an abnormally large pink clit -- bigger even than Pat Peterson's. It looked scrumptious.

1...56789...12