All Comments on 'Family Shock: Home for the Holiday'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen6 months ago

Absolutely fabulous! What a brilliant invention your Order of Syndom is, Jasmine. By the time I'd finished this opening chapter, I was dripping like a leaky tap! You ask do your readers want more? May I answer on behalf of myself? Yes! Yes! Yes! I wonder could you arrange to invite Selina's uptight parents to the ceremony? I really would like them initiated into the Order. Five stars seem a paltry reward for such a beautifully perverted and kinky tale, but it's all I have to give. More please!

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou6 months ago

It was good got off a couple of times while reading please continue this story and get selina's family involved and mixed up in the playing antics

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes6 months ago

Fucking hot! The story is much longer than I prefer (2 or 3 pages) but, delightfully, so am I. I hope you do cunt-inue the story, Jasmine. Thanks for the arousal! Five stars!

getthephenomgetthephenom6 months ago

The illustration made one of the best incest stories even better.

And, of course, would love if you write sequels.

Frisp64Frisp646 months ago

more, more, more brilliant 👏🏻 🙌

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyx6 months ago

On the original release, we were teased her in-laws helping her corrupt Selina's mother and dragging her into the sex cult. So I still would love to see that <3

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Well, Jasmine, this time you have excelled yourself, I'd love to be a member of your Order of Syndom,, but then who wouldn't. I was dripping wet by halfway down page2 and had to stop to get some relief long before the bottom of page 3. Next chapter ASAP, and you absolutely must include Selina's family, especiallly at the wedding. Five stars naturally, should be many more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While I always enjoy your stories immensely, I would enjoy it more if you left your political leanings out of them. You didn't always be so blatantly political. I come here to read erotica, not politics. And I don't single you out, I don't wish to see it from either side of the spectrum. To be blunt, let's just read about fucking, and not someone's left or right viewpoints. Thank you.

GenadineeGenadinee6 months ago

It was great first time, but the new editing and the illustrations take it to the next level. Thanks Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Always wanted the sequel to this, but the illustrations are a very good substitute

Ozgood13Ozgood136 months ago

Fantastic is all I can say. Welcome to the family is always a fun way to look at life.

TamaboneTamabone6 months ago

I remember this story from back in 2020. I liked it then and still like it now. I don't know what program you are using to create your images but they are fantastic. The images did enhance the story for me. The only thing I wish was that the images could include shoes. I love stockings and I equally love heels. Not seeing sexy heels in the images lets me down a little, but I understand that it is probably a limitation of the program. Still, all in all still a 5 star rating from me.

Amiable69Amiable696 months ago

This is just an amazing story! Lucky I was sitting on a leather chair :-) Well done! Amy x

Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

What a wonderful story! This is the way a family should be, especially around the Holiday get togethers. No family bickering, family fucking instead. I would love to read more to this story.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

What happens with Selinas parents?

Loved it, especially the illustrations

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Off to a good start. Does Derek get Selina's mom in front of her dad.

BJGoodheadBJGoodhead6 months ago

They need to seduce Selina’s mom away from her dad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Meaning that out of an average 100 women on the pill, by the end of a year 17... "

Correct would be somethinge like 1-2 out of 1000.

noahbudienoahbudie6 months ago

I would love to read sequels. Perhaps Selena can seduce a favored niece or nephew. Definitely make her mom and dad wedding day entertainment. I really enjoy the little universe you have created with your stories. Please continue to write.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle556 months ago

I'am all for "Family Shock: Incestuous Family Orgy" for sure

The_WickedsThe_Wickeds6 months ago

Great story & images! You encouraged us to post our own pics. Thanks again - M & N

siemprewearysiempreweary6 months ago

Yes to any/all sequels!

traskentrasken6 months ago

The suggestions above will be great, with an addition to the wedding one, if I could be so bold: Selina's parents arrive and her mom gets used, and that reversals why she's so mean, no good sex. Her category is mean because of an inferiority complex from a former girlfriend/ wife cucking him.

slth8469slth84695 months ago

I hope there is more to come. Definitely can't wait to see where it will lead.

Hardrider56Hardrider565 months ago

Fucking HOT. Please do more

old_riderold_rider5 months ago

Excellent story. Please keep writing. I like all of the variations listed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucking awesome as all of your other stories, I didnt want it to end. I would have loved even more if selena was shocked and Jane and Joanne had to seduce her for more time in to becoming a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes, you need to continue this stories.

Paul4playPaul4play5 months ago

I’ll gladly spend the holidays with this family!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jasmine, this is another great story from you. HOT, HOT, HOT! Any of the follow up stories sound incredible. I always check for new submissions from you, and rarely am I disappointed with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Needed to have more mom/son action. Only 1 short instance of that the end. Real shame.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please let the story continue. The wedding could be good!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it. Like to have more of the same. Erotic, sexy, horny and enormously entertaining in all aspects.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Usual fun and games.

dcblydcbly5 months ago

More please.

usshermesusshermes5 months ago

Love the expanded story. Would like more, both the family and other new families.

appyBappyB5 months ago

Oh yes! Much more please. Thank you for creating this wonderful world. Perhaps a visit to a bridal shop to try on dresses (and other things) before the wedding? ...and certainly the bride's parents MUST be invited to the wedding !!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes,, definitely more .. as a young woman I was led down a short path like she was..

Bronco56Bronco565 months ago

Definitely a fantastic story. After the few pages I remembered reading before. Didn't realize it had been 3 years, but continued reading because it was a fun enjoyable and hot story. I for one would enjoy all 3 of the choices. Looking forward to reading more of this family. 5stars

PapaTizzelPapaTizzel5 months ago

Please write all those this was awsome

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore5 months ago

Definitely more please. The Blu Lounge, the wedding (watching her parents run would be funny 😁) , as they get older, as more people join the family, any idea you have. You are the best writer on Literotica.

xxfiremanxxfireman5 months ago

Amazing story, please keep it going. Working in her parents would be fun, as well as a 20 year down the road update. Love it.

stevemillerstevemiller5 months ago

Please keep the story going!

No1holywoodNo1holywood5 months ago

Keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

wish I had a family like that !

robm21171robm211715 months ago

We want more of this story. The wedding, her mother being inducted

hi577152hi5771525 months ago

You write the best love stories. Thank you and please continue.

FrankwuoFrankwuo5 months ago

Yes to all of the additional stories!

MCRider2525MCRider25254 months ago

That was fantastic fun!!!!! LOVE your work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't wait for the continuation of the series

evansc55evansc554 months ago

Great work as always

Client8Client83 months ago

Crazy wild! Great illustrations, too.

Gazman66Gazman663 months ago

My god i want to live that life in reality! Shame about my age & not being in a position to live that life. What a great story & a great writer! Please much much more of the same!

Gazman66Gazman66about 1 month ago

3rd time i have read this story! Please do a follow urgently the story itself is screaming out for it.

Perhaps based around the wedding reception & their honeymoon at a swingers resort? What ever you write your choice but please do something more. PS you are an outstanding writer!

Bicurious_77Bicurious_7716 days ago

Great story! Can’t wait to read what’s next! Great illustrations, especially the two crazy positions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...