Family Shock: Home for the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you dear, and I think your breasts are lovely as well. I'm glad you've chosen to show off so much of them!"

Wow, Selina couldn't but thinking, Max's mother is nothing like mine, and I love the difference!

Max's mother apparently wanted to talk rather than cook, at least at first. "You're so lovely Selina, and I hope you don't mind my saying, but I think you're sexy as hell. Whenever we're on the phone, Max never stops going on about how wonderful he thinks you are, and how different from any of the other girls he's ever met. I hope the feeling is mutual."

"It really is, Mrs... sorry, Jane. I've never met anyone like him either; I'm madly in love with him!"

"I'm glad. Forgive my bluntness, but in the best interests of my son, I need to ask. Are you sexually compatible? That's an important part of a happy marriage, you know... at least if you're considering that as a possibility."

"We've never discussed marriage, but I've already mentioned how much I love him. But about your question... umm... I don't really know how to answer it. I hadn't ever thought I'd be discussing our sex life with one of his parents... at all! What exactly do you wish to know?"

"As I believe I've mentioned, my dear, our family is unusually open minded. So in your opinion, is my son a good fuck? Does he ever ask you to do things you consider too extreme? What are your favourite sex positions? I'd like to know details like those. And another thing... do you like girls? For instance, just now you called my ass lovely. Were you just being polite, or does seeing it out in the open like this make you the least bit wet?"

"Ummm..." Selina prevaricated while she rummaged around in her head for a reply. Wow! In this house a conversation might take a turn in any direction! She finally came up with, "Jane, I honestly am responding quite noticeably to the sight of your naked derriere, but I wouldn't ever want to do anything irregular behind Max's back."

"I'm sure you wouldn't, my dear," the unpredictable woman replied. "But just for the sake of argument, let's say you were sexually attracted to some woman, so you spoke with your boyfriend about it. And he said, still hypothetically of course, that if you wished to, he would approve of your acting on that attraction, on the condition that you told him all about it either before or afterward, and ideally both," knowing that would be exactly Max's response. "So if you had his full approval, would you be inclined to approach this girl or woman, and see where things went?"

Sensing once again that totally unlike her own mother, Jane wouldn't judge her harshly no matter how she answered, Selina decided to be totally honest. "To tell you the truth, there's a certain math professor I've felt attracted to ever since I was a freshman. If she approved and Max didn't mind, I certainly wouldn't mind fooling around with her." She was thinking of her current Analytic Geometry teacher Professor Geraldine Higgins, who often featured in her nighttime fantasies. For one thing, she'd just love to get closer to the caring woman's breasts.

"So then at least theoretically, would it be fair to say you're more bisexual than straight?" Jane asked casually, as if Selena's answer didn't affect anything, which it most definitely did.

"Definitely theoretically. I've never actually been with a woman in any way, shape, or form, but if I'm being totally frank with you, I'll need to admit I've often fantasised about it, and I've even watched some lesbian porn," Selina confessed. "Is that all right? Because if I ever breathed a word about liking girls to my mother, she'd probably disown me or something!"

"Oh, there's no problem about that in this house at all!" Jane replied reassuringly. "There have been times when I've done much more than just fantasise about exploring my lesbian side, and your mother doesn't sound like anyone I'd ever want to meet." Her comment about herself was an outrageous understatement, since she had sex pretty much daily with Joanne, and with a couple of women down the street, and on and on. But it wasn't yet late enough in the day for this young innocent to learn about any of that.

...

Meanwhile upstairs, Max stepped out of the shower to discover his naked sister on her knees, waiting to pounce on him.

"Jesus Christ, Joanne!" Max gasped, as his sister took his flaccid dick into her mouth.

Joanne, an expert cock sucker, just like all female members of the Order of Syndom were, had her brother's seven-inch cock hardening in her mouth within seconds.

Max sighed. One ironclad rule was that no man could ever reject the advances of a female member of the Order. Just like no grown woman, married or not, related by blood or not, was allowed to resist anyone's order to suck a dick, to eat a pussy, or to get fucked... ever. (Except certain allowances were... or sometimes weren't... made for menstruation. But straight people of whichever gender weren't required to cross that line, since the degree or lack thereof of someone's homosexual leanings were determined by genetics, not by choice.) "I told everybody no shenanigans while Selina was here."

Joanne ignored her brother's ridiculous use of an old person's word like shenanigans, as well as his pathetic protest, since she hadn't tasted his dick since Thanksgiving. Besides, she was hungry.

"I'm serious," Max continued, even though his cock had already completely hardened inside his sister's amazing mouth, and her talents were far from unique in his family. His mother for example, had a trained ass she could tighten when she knew you were getting close, and thus she could literally milk a guy's load into her bowels. His maternal grandma, a fit woman in her sixties, could ride a cock better than most cowboys could a bull. And his sister Joanne was the family's cock sucking cum deposit wonder... during all his experience with Syndom cocksuckers (which was extensive), not one of them had ever come close to being able to get him off as quickly as she could... nor as intensely.

His cock now hard as a steel girder, Joanne bobbed with the smooth motions of a natural born cock sucking woman, which she was literally born to do; she knew, since her Daddy had told her this hundreds of times while his dick was in her mouth. Sure, she always liked having a dick in her pussy, and she certainly didn't mind one in her ass, and she always enjoyed lapping a sweet pussy, but nothing ever came close to the exhilaration and fulfillment of having a dick in her mouth and a load gliding down her throat to warm her belly, or a warm load splattering onto her face... which her big brother had used to do two or three times a day all summer, before he went off to college again.

"Fuck, Joanne," Max groaned, knowing he was about to burst inside his sister's mouth.

Joanne always knew when her big brother was about to come, so she bobbed faster and tightened her magical lips around his cock, and she was rewarded a few seconds later with the load she craved.

"Fuck," Max grunted, frustrated that he was enjoying this blow job so much, and from this evidence that his family was not going to respect his wishes, as he deposited his load into his sister's mouth.

Joanne continued sucking her brother's dick, always loving to extract every last drop of cum from every dick she ever sucked... especially her brother's.

"I told you I don't want Selina to know about the Order," Max reiterated, as he watched his pretty sister nursing the last drops from his cock.

Joanne took her brother's dick out of her mouth and said, "There's no way Daddy will ever allow that secret to be kept from any serious girlfriend of yours."

"Fuck," Max sighed. "You're right, and I should have known better."

"Yes, you should have," she said, lapping up the last little bit of cum dripping from his cock.

"Then I need to get her out of here," Max said.

"Do you love her?" Joanne asked, getting off her knees.

"Yeah," Max nodded "I do."

"Then you need to allow her to stay and to learn the truth," she said sincerely. "The Order won't look kindly on you... or on our entire family... if you try to sidestep its rules."

"But she'll never go for it," Max argued.

"I disagree. You won't know that about her until she understands the perks," Joanne said.

"The perks? There are perks for her?" Max asked.

"Oh, trust me," she smiled, as she stroked his still hard cock, "there are lots of big perks. You can't have failed to notice how much I love fucking you... and Daddy, and all those other guys."

"You're insatiable," Max admitted with a sigh.

"So I think having lots of sex is a perk, and you love that about me. Now fuck my ass," she demanded, kneeling down on the floor and offering it to him.

"Jesus Christ," he sighed, yet he compliantly slid his dick into his baby sister's tight little pucker. And before long... just like it always was with her, they were both really into their fucking, and into each other. She could be a real brat sometimes, but he couldn't ever stop loving her. And what would Selina think if she knew that?

"So how long have you known my son?" Jane asked.

"Only few months," Selina said.

"What has he told you about us?"

"Almost nothing," Selina said.

"I'm not surprised," the mother said. "He's too embarrassed about who and what we are, ever to say much about us."

"I can't see why," Selina said, thinking he seemed to have it all, and his family so far appeared very friendly and open minded... an awful lot more than hers was.

"Our family is very, very... very close," Jane explained.

"I wish mine was," Selina said, at home her family life so dysfunctional it could fill a week full of episodes on Jerry Springer.

"Every family has its issues," Jane said, coming around the counter and giving the sweet girl a hug.

Selina began crying on the caring woman's shoulder, receiving the first motherly attention she'd gotten ever since... well... ever. She was so overcome with emotion her legs gave way, and before she knew it, she was sitting on the kitchen floor while she continued weeping.

Jane followed her right down to crouch in front of her, and she placed a consoling hand on the girl's shoulder, saying," It's okay honey, you go ahead and cry all you need to. You're with people who love you now." She already knew Selina would fit in perfectly with her family and with the Order, since she was obviously a lost soul who needed a loving family, and the Order looked after their own like nobody else ever could. But first she needed to build up this broken girl.

"I'm sorry Jane, I'm making such a fool out of myself," Selina apologised, while even more tears streamed down her face.

"Oh honey, I don't know about your family," said the warm, loving mother (currently with a butt plug invisibly lodged in her ass). "But in this family, we believe in doing whatever it takes to make our loved ones feel special."

"That approach sounds amazing," Selina said between sobs. "My family talks about love all the time: 'Love thy neighbour', 'My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you', 'Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins', and on and on... I could quote dozens of the damn sayings my parents made me memorize... but all I ever felt from them was that I didn't measure up, and they called it love."

"One thing Jesus said about false prophets was 'You will know them by their fruits,' My guess is that your parents are incapable of loving anyone, the poor things, which would be why you never felt any love coming from them. But it's obvious to me that Max loves you with his entire heart and you love him the same way, which tells me you deserve to be loved," Jane said, drawing the young girl into her bosom ever so closely.

"Thank you so much," Selina said, "I do feel how much Max loves me, and now I'm feeling it from you too! Please forgive me for falling apart like this; I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now." And it was true; she could feel the love radiating towards her from her boyfriend's Mom almost like a literal furnace, it was so strong.

"There's nothing to forgive. Max will always be there for you. I know that I will too, and so will Joanne, and my husband Derek," Jane promised. "No matter how strange things may get around here later on this evening."

Selina appreciated the kind and obviously sincere words, even though the tail end of the sentence had been a little odd. "Thank you, Mrs.... I mean Jane."

Jane released the pretty college coed, and then glancing down and noticing her nylon-clad feet, she placed a hand on one of them and said, opening up another branch of conversation in the hope of smoothing the way for what this girl would very soon find in store for her, "I see that Max has already trained you to wear nylons."

Selina looked down and saw Jane was also wearing them. "Actually, I've always worn them. It's just part of being a respectable minister's daughter."

"Ah, I see," Jane nodded. "Well, here in our family, they're also required attire... or at least they are for all of us women. And instead of our wanting to be respectable, it's because our men think we look sexier when we're wearing them."

"Required?" Selina asked, that sounding like a strange word choice.

"Yes, I don't mean to be too blunt, or to scare you off," Jane began... and then stopped... wishing to give the girl a chance to draw herself in a bit more.

Which she immediately did by saying, "Jane, I already think you're so wonderful and caring, I don't think you'd ever be able to scare me off!"

"Then tell me again. Do you really love my son?" Jane asked, knowing this was an important question to be answered with the utmost in clarity if the young woman was going to make it through this long, trial-by-fire Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

"With all my heart," Selina nodded, having never cared for anyone the way she did Max.

"That is very good to know," Jane said, "and it will be very helpful for you to keep in mind during the next few hours," continuing to dole out fragments of foreshadowing, but without giving away anything substantive... yet.

. . .

"Oh yes, pound my asshole, big brother," Joanne moaned loudly, having really missed her brother's dick while he was away. Yes, she liked Daddy's dick, Mommy's strap-on, the cocks of three elderly men who lived nearby in the community, as well as two classmates (who used her three holes pretty much every day at school), but none of those dicks made her feel as good as her big brother's always did.

"Shhhhhhhh," Max said, reaching around urgently to cover his sister's mouth. "She might hear you!"

"Oh, your darling girlfriend is likely already eating our Mommy's cunt by now," Joanne said wickedly, although she was pretty certain her mother wouldn't be that aggressive, at least not this soon. But she did know that the girl would encounter that particular experience, and that many other over-the-top sexy things would take place before this upcoming week and a half was over.

"Jesus Christ, Joanne," Max said, even while a hot vision of his girlfriend and his mother stripping down and sharing a 69 with each other popped into his head. Knowing his wild and crazy Mom all too well, he figured she'd wrestle the girl into some unlikely position atop the dining table, before having her way with her.

"Fuck," he cursed, now more to himself than to Joanne. He'd been home for only a couple of hours, and he'd already been blown by his sister, was ass fucking her, and he was now imagining his girlfriend having sex with his Mom... which was why he almost never came home... he always devolved immediately into a perverted male slut.

"Yes big brother, fuck your baby sister's ass," she moaned, although now more quietly. "I've missed your dick so much!"

"I missed you too," Max had to admit in all honesty, unable to remain angry at a sister who was so well trained to please him... and who did it so damn well. But Selina was so very different... how was he possibly going to break the elephant in the living room to her?!

"Come inside my ass, big brother," she begged. "I want to feel you rippling around inside me all evening."

"Shit, you're killing me" Max groaned, as he felt her tighten her ass around his cock... she was an amazingly competent slut.

"But what a lovely way to die," she moaned back.

. . .

"So back to our discussing nylons," Jane said.

"Yes, your son makes no bones about how much he loves to see me wearing them," Selina said. "Well, except for one particular bone, that is." She paused for a moment then added, "Oops! I hope you don't mind that I said that!"

Jane laughed appealingly, then said, "Definitely not! Innuendoes... or should they be called innuendi? I'm never quite sure... are the spice of conversations, or something like that. But in any case, nylons are definitely an Appleby family thing, and if the women around here use them to give my husband or my son boners... then no harm done," Jane explained. That being true about the nylons... although of course it was much more than that, since it was an Order of Syndom requirement.

"Mr. Appleby likes nylons too?" Selina asked.

"'Like' isn't nearly a strong enough word," Jane chuckled.

"Yes, that sounds about right," Selina agreed, having found it strange how much seeing her in nylons always turned Max on. But she also wasn't above using his quirk to tease him with, and to enhance their wonderfully active sex life.

"I know this may sound a little unorthodox, but in addition to our sexy outfits... I love yours by the way... my husband expects any woman in his home always to be wearing long stockings," Jane revealed.

"Then apart from his tolerating our revealing outfits, he's not much different from my father," Selina shrugged, not finding this requirement as odd as she might have. She loved the fascination Max had for her legs.

"Tolerating?" Jane burst out laughing. "That's miles away from the right word! But if you won't mind my husband and Max staring at us in the revealing outfits we'll be wearing for them tonight, you'll fit right in," Jane smiled, as the oven timer beeped.

. . .