Family Shock: Home for the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fill my ass," Joanne moaned, as she felt the warm blasts of cum filling her asshole, which without fail always triggered her own orgasms.

"God, your ass is still so tight, even with all the traffic it gets," Max grunted, as he spewed his load in his sister's ass.

"True. But you'd better get back down to your girlfriend before she gets Mom's pussy in her mouth, or Dad's dick in her pussy," Joanne teased, knowing her father would want to tap that young snatch just as soon as he saw her.

"Shit, I really hate you sometimes," Max said, pulling out to release a trickle of his cum from his sister's rectum.

"And yet you love fucking me," Joanne teased, still enjoying the orgasm swirling inside her.

"We're blood, what choice do I have?" Max said, reaching for a towel, even though he was no longer wet from his shower.

"None whatsoever," she smiled, as she spun around, kissed him on the cheek, cum still leaking out of her ass, and sauntered off, naked as a jaybird. Selina was still downstairs in the kitchen, so at least there was no harm in that... this time.

"I'm so fucked," Max sighed, as he wrapped a towel around himself and went to his bedroom to get dressed.

Five minutes later, Max went down into the kitchen and found Joanne (with clothes on, thank goodness) chatting with Selina, and guilt washed over him for already having had sex with her. His Mom's bare butt was still on display beneath her apron while she was cutting up some food on a cutting board, but for some reason, Selina hadn't appeared to give her unusual apparel the slightest notice.

How could he possibly explain the Order of Syndom to his sweet girlfriend, or confess to her that he regularly fucked his Mom and his sister, not to mention his many aunts, cousins and even his only living grandmother? And then there were all those girls in the Order at college he wasn't allowed to refuse. He felt terrible about needing to hide having sex with so many people from Selina. And even in his own bedroom that he shared with her so often!

He'd even ass fucked his Aunt Geraldine two days ago, just before meeting his girlfriend for dinner. Selina was unaware that her favourite instructor and mentor whom she knew as Professor Higgins was even aware that Max existed. He'd hated going behind her back that way (afterwards that is; in the moment, his aunt was an awfully good fuck), but he had no choice, since she had told him some time ago that she required his services in her office every Monday at five o'clock, so that was that. Once you turned eighteen and became part of the Order, it owned you!

"Hey, that shower took forever," Selina said, coming over to him and noticing some mistletoe hanging from the ceiling near the kitchen's central counter.

"He probably blew a load in the bathroom," Joanne teased, while Selina kissed him.

"He does blow a lot of loads in there," Jane added.

"Oh my God!" Max gasped.

"If you mind their knowing, I guess you should do a better job of cleaning up the evidence," Selina joined in on the teasing. She loved the way this family felt free enough to engage in such wicked banter... so different from those lengthy lectures about sin which were the typical kitchen discussions in her own home (although discussion wasn't an accurate term, since she never did any of the talking, except for brief acknowledgements like, "Yes sir," and, "Yes ma'am, I understand").

"Now you too are joining in with their teasing me about my personal habits?" Max asked, shaking his head in exasperation.

"Yep! Because with your family I can! I'm learning lots of fun things about you and your family," Selina teased. "For instance, I've never seen my mother's bare butt. But in this house it was the first thing I noticed about your Mom. She and your sister are free spirits just like you are, and I think that's wonderful!"

"Oh God," Max repeated, giving his mother a querulous look.

"I think it's cool that your family is so close," Selina said, still without a clue about just how close they were.

Jane mouthed to him, 'Don't worry, she doesn't know about that... at least not yet'.

"Yes, we're really, really, really close," Joanne agreed, resisting the temptation to walk over and give her brother a nice romantic kiss beneath the mistletoe like she normally would. She did however, 'accidentally' flash Selina a tit. And Selina giggled appreciatively when she did!

Max noticed, and he glared at his sister as Selina said, "I wish I got along with my brother the way you two obviously love each other."

"No... trust me, you don't," Max said, hating this risky conversation, and the inevitable more blatant one that would be coming soon.

"She doesn't what?" Mr. Appleby strolled into the kitchen asking, as he took a good look at the girl who'd unwittingly attempted to entice his only son away from the Order.

"Oh hey, Dad," Max said, his already low spirits crashing just from hearing his father's voice. His loving relationship with Selina was about to go up in smoke!

"Is that any way to greet the father you've been ignoring for weeks?" Mr. Appleby asked pleasantly.

"Sorry, Dad," Max said. "I've been busy with school."

"And is this sweet young thing is what you're calling school?" Mr. Appleby smiled suavely, strolling over to meet the cute college girl.

Selina smiled, noticing her boyfriend was the spitting image of his father, or at least he would be if you looked past his father's beard, "It's so very nice to meet you, Mr. Appleby. I'm guessing that you already know I'm your son's girlfriend Selina." The patriarch even appeared physically fit like his son was. And since as the CEO of a big company he must sit at a desk most of the time, he must also spend lots of time at the gym... or do something else active.

"I most certainly do, Selina. And the pleasure as we get better acquainted will be all mine," Mr. Appleby continued slathering on his charm, as he captured her right hand and kissed it archaically.

'Jesus Christ,' Max mumbled under his breath at this obvious foreshadowing coming from his take charge father.

"Why have you been hiding this beauty from us?" Mr. Appleby asked his son, charm being one of his greatest assets.

"I haven't," Max said. "We've just been busy at school."

"Then, my dear Selina, let's make sure we all get to know you really, really well," Mr. Appleby said, his blunt innuendo not at all noticed by the naïve Selina, but crystal clear to everybody else in the kitchen.

"I'd really like that," Selina replied, unaware of what she was agreeing to.

"I can't wait," Derek (Mr. Appleby) said.

"Me neither," Selina said.

"Great," he said, as he kissed his wife and turned to go to his office. "Max, may I speak with you in private for a minute?"

"Yeah, Dad," he agreed, hoping he could convince his Dad not to fuck his girlfriend. "I'll be back soon, Selina."

"No hurry," she replied. "I'm really enjoying getting to know your Mom and your sister."

"And we're enjoying getting to know her better too," Joanne smiled tellingly.

Max sighed and followed his father out of the kitchen.

Once in the office, Max spoke up pre-emptively, already knowing what his Dad would say if he took the lead, "Dad, please understand that I no longer want to be part of this."

"Part of what?" he asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Max said, not normally confrontational with his Dad. The Order had a clear hierarchy, and the father of a family was always in charge... even of his grown son.

"I probably do, but let's pretend I don't," he said as he sat down. " Enlighten me."

"Look, I love Selina," Max said, knowing from his father's tone that his cause was already going badly.

"Glad to hear it. And I love your mother."

"But Mom was already a member of the Order when you met her," Max said. "She knew exactly what she was getting herself into."

"True, true," the father nodded as he poured himself a brandy. "But this girl has her current ignorance about who and what we are in common with everyone encountering the Order for the first time, with 87% of those people deciding to join us and become members for the rest of their lives. And that statistic doesn't include the people who were raised by Syndomites, where the join rate stands at 99.7%. Does she love you?"

"Yes," Max nodded, experiencing a glimmer of hope his father might respect his wishes.

"Well," Derek said, as he took a sip of his brandy. "Don't you think you should let her decide something this momentous herself, instead of your deciding on her behalf... without her even knowing you're doing it?"

"Decide what?" Max said, his brief glimmer of hope now snuffed into darkness. "Whether she's okay with her boyfriend fucking his sister, his mother, her favourite professor, and who knows how many other women behind her back?"

"Exactly," he said.

"You can't be serious?"

"Of course I am," he said, sipping his brandy, which he always preferred at room temperature, and neat. "You can't have the slightest idea how she'll react. Judging from first impressions, she appears to be an eminently sensible girl."

"She'll be totally appalled at my perversions, and she'll leave me forever," Max said.

"Or else she won't."

"But she will."

"Or she won't."

"Dad, please! Just let me win this one," Max pleaded.

"You know I'm running for a position at the High Table, right?"

"Yeah."

"And how will it look if I can't even keep my own blood inside the coop?"

"Not good," Max admitted heavily, knowing that he wasn't going to win this argument, that unfortunately his Dad was dead right. Which meant his hopes of keeping Selina in his life were now effectively dead in the water.

"It would be disastrous, humiliating, and it would end our family," Derek said, standing up, having finished his brandy, and walking over to look his son in the eye. "Do we have an understanding, son?"

"Yes, Dad," Max sighed.

"Good."

"But can we wait until a second visit before we let her know?" Max wheedled, hoping to delay the inevitable for as long as he could.... To give himself some time to come up with a way of explaining the inexplicable to her.

"No, absolutely not," Derek said. "Either she accepts our family and our traditions and joins in when we begin playing tonight, or she can't ever be accepted as one of us. It can't be any other way, and you know it."

"Yes sir." Max replied, dejected.

"I can tell she's submissive."

"Yeah, she is, and very happily so."

"A good cock sucker?"

"Yeah," Max admitted, having discussed the performance level of various women with his Dad many times.

"Swallows?"

"Yeah."

"Facials?"

"Loves them," he admitted, picturing to himself how fucking cute she always looked with his cum dripping down her face.

"Anal?"

"Eager and willing."

"Then she sounds like a perfect candidate."

"Perhaps you're right, Dad," Max said. "But it's different dating a woman who isn't in the Order."

"I'm sure it must be," he agreed. "But I'm confident it will be easy to bring this submissive girl into the Order."

"I don't think it will be at all easy," Max said. "She'll totally freak out."

"I disagree. Before the night is over, she'll be eating your mother's pussy like a champ, and she'll be having the time of her life getting spit-roasted by us two Appleby men. I guarantee it. Then tomorrow when your mother's and my families meet at your uncle's strip club for Christmas Day and we all get naked, she'll have the time of her life. You'll be proud of her, son."

"By then I'm afraid she'll be long gone. There's no other way?" Max asked.

"None, son," Derek said, as he waved his hand to signal the conversation was over. "And you've always known that. You just haven't been thinking clearly."

"Yes, Dad, you're right," Max admitted, and he turned to trudge out. He knew he was fucked... and not in any of the normal good ways. He knew he had to come up with a way of telling Selina before she found out in some twisted way. But how could he even broach such a subject?

"And send your sister in here; I need to deposit a load after meeting your sweet and promising little thing," Derek said. "I'm sure you know how much I can't wait to fuck her for the first time."

"Yes, Dad, I do," Max said with a sigh.

Twenty minutes later, Joanne having imbibed an early appetizer from her father, and had also received some instructions on how to begin Selina's seduction, went over to Selina and took her hand, saying, "Come over here for a minute; I want to show you something." She then led her into a corner of the room near the dining table, just beneath one of a few sprigs of mistletoe hanging around the house, and she kissed her on the lips.

Selina was surprised to feel the girl's lips touching hers... especially her boyfriend's sister's. Truth be told, she had quite a few lesbian fantasies, but being mostly a good Christian girl, she'd always pushed them aside... at least in real life. But secretly... the majority of the erotica she read and the porn she watched was lesbian... and the lion's share of that selection was younger girls being seduced by older women... women very much like Max's warm and caring Mom, for instance.

"Merry Christmas, sweetie," Joanne grinned, as she pointed out the mistletoe hanging overhead.

"Oh! Merry Christmas to you too," Selina replied, looking up at the mistletoe she hadn't noticed.

Max walked in from visiting the washroom to spy a red-faced Selina, and he wondered what had just happened. However, as he approached his girlfriend to check in, Joanne sidetracked him by dragging him under the mistletoe. She then jumped into his arms for the second time today, and kissed him on the lips saying, "Merry Christmas, big brother." And of course because they'd kissed each other exactly like this many times before, he automatically held her in his arms and kissed her back, without being given any time to reconsider.

Selina's eyes went wide as she saw these two siblings kissing each other, not even three feet away from her... while she still could feel the strange excitement of Joanne's recently kissing her still swirling inside her... but this interlude was strange. This obviously romantic kiss was much more than a peck!

Jane, as she placed some food on the dining table, explained, "Selina, as I've already mentioned, ours is a very close family, and one example of that closeness is that we consider a kiss on the lips... even a passionate one like theirs is right now ... as no more inappropriate than a hug. Max and I have often kissed like that ever since his eighteenth birthday... except I don't leap off the floor... and so have Joanne and her father, now that she's an adult. If someone knows their parents don't only love them, but they're in love with them, it gives them an inner confidence that's irreplaceable!"

"Oh," Selina said. Yes, that did make a lot of sense. Given her own loveless upbringing, when she met Max and he began telling her how wonderful she was, even before they'd begun making love in all those crazy ways, it had taken her a while to believe he wasn't just joking around.

Once Max had set his sister back on the floor, he came over and said sheepishly, "Yeah, it's a little weird, I know."

"No, I don't believe it is," she replied. "I wish my Mom or Dad would have kissed me once in a while," unable to recall a single instance where she'd been shown any sort of affection by her parents. Not even some occasional verbal assurances that they loved her.

"Well," Jane smiled, walking over to the slightly dazed girl, "just as long as you're here with us, I'll be your Mommy, and I think my darling new daughter certainly deserves to be kissed." She then leaned in and kissed her with some noticeable passion. Not a fully blown makeout session, just a comparatively mild hint of the wild things to come.

Selina was again stunned by having two women, and stranger yet, two women closely related to her boyfriend, kissing her, and doing so with some obvious romantic interest in her. Of course with her left hand touching the bare skin of Jane's back, she was very conscious of the woman's almost total nudity beneath her apron. She was also stunned by how good those kisses had felt... not sexually stimulating per se (although they did send the slightest tingle of pleasure through her), but more like comforting and supportive... and yes, very much like an affectionate hug. Equally confusing was Jane using the term 'Mommy'. In the past she'd only heard it used by young children, plus twistedly in some of the kinky lesbian erotica she enjoyed reading.

"Mom, I'm not sure Selina is quite ready to experience certain of our unorthodox family traditions," Max pointed out, seeing his girlfriend flushed with surprise... yet unable to read what she was thinking.

"No Max, I believe I'm very ready to share in your family's lovely affection," Selina blurted out, feeling a strong connection to this loving family... an ambience she wasn't at all accustomed to.

"Speaking of which," interjected Joanne, "Selina, why don't you and I go upstairs, and I can advise you on how we always dress up for dinner?"

"Good point!" added Jane. "I need to do that too."

Once they arrived upstairs, Joanne asked, "Do you have any lingerie to wear that's really elegant and sexy? You know, maybe like a see-through Babydoll nightgown?"

"I have a few daring outfits like that, certainly, but I didn't pack any of them. I didn't think they'd be appropriate for Christmas with Max's family."

"As it happens, they would have been very appropriate," Joanne explained. "You've seen how Mom and I like to tease Max, like those quips we made about his jerking off in the shower?"

Selina nodded.

"Well, we also like to have fun by getting him and Dad all hot and bothered at the dinner table and afterwards, by showing them lots of skin. Come up to my room with me... I'm taller than you, but otherwise we're about the same size, and I can loan you something."