Family Shock: Home for the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the chimney smoke?" she asked.

"White cotton candy. But look more closely. Those aren't just naked little women, but naked little elves."

"You're right!" Selina agreed after she leaned in really close for a better look. "You can tell by the pointy ears that they're elves. And the attention to detail is incredible... different makeup on each of their faces, different coloured nails, heart-shaped pubes, and judging by their expressions, the little darlings are having a lovely time."

A little bit later in bed, Max asked, "So do you still want to marry me?"

"Are you withdrawing your offer?" Selina asked coyly. "Consider carefully, because this ring is never coming off my finger while you're still drawing breath."

"No, I certainly don't want to back out! I was just hoping you weren't experiencing some post-orgasmic regret."

"Max, I've never been happier in my life... both because I love you so completely, but I also think I've finally discovered the missing element in my life."

"Missing element?"

"Yes! I've always inwardly wanted to be a slut and to feel totally carefree about indulging in the wildest sex imaginable, but until I met you, and you helped me to learn I didn't have very many limits and it didn't matter, I've always felt ashamed about wanting it," Selina said. "And then tonight I learned that you and I aren't the only ones who feel the way we do about sex, and with multiple partners, the possibilities can be literally endless, I finally began experiencing what I'd always been craving, everything I'd always needed, and I discovered who I really am."

"Then just wait until you meet the rest of our family tomorrow."

"A bigger orgy?"

"Unlike anything you could possible imagine," Max said. "Christmas Day with the Applebys always climaxes in a thirty-person-plus orgy, where literally everything goes."

"Don't be so sure about my limitations. You can't even begin to imagine what I'm able to imagine, now that you and your family have jump started my engine," Selina said, as she crawled under the sheets and added, "Mind if I imbibe in a nightcap?"

"I think I can allow my fiancée to do that," Max said, so excited that today had begun at their college with his massive fear she'd be scandalised by his family, and they'd soon be breaking up with lots of recriminations being hurled his way, but instead, that same day had culminated with his officially calling her his fiancée while she was wearing his ring.

"Fiancée; I love the sound of that," Selina said just before she deep throated Max's cock, then after a few bobs she came up for air and added, "although I like the words 'bride' and 'wife' even better."

"My family isn't in the practice of long engagements."

"Good."

"I mean my mother is likely already planning our wedding day."

"Good," Selina said again, since she'd marry him tomorrow if she could.

"That's very good, because she'll likely insist on it happening before the end of the week, and definitely before New Year's," Max said.

Selina peeked out from under the covers and asked, "Really?"

"Yeah, since the bulk of my family will already be crashing in our living room," he said. "And there's even better news, since you're so agreeable to sleeping with everyone in my immediate family. Tomorrow, beginning the moment we announce our engagement, your family privileges will also apply to your extended family, just like their family privileges will apply to you! So I suggest that tomorrow, even though they'll be arriving at my uncle's strip club dressed suitably for the winter, you'll likely want to greet them wearing only whatever my Mom gives you to wear in the morning, which won't include anything to hide your breasts, pussy or ass; since in addition to showing off your wares, and to demonstrate our newest bottom slut is totally open for business so to speak, it'll save time."

"At this point I love saving time, since the sooner I say, 'I do', the sooner I'll get to join the Order, and you and I can begin fucking all those people who'll never refuse us all over the campus!" Selina crowed, still not knowing very many of the rules of the Order, but understanding it was a male-dominated hierarchy... which of course she'd grown up living under anyway, just without all these sexual side benefits.

"I find it a strange coincidence that ever since I was a freshman, Professor Higgins has taken me under her wing," Selina said. "She's been my mentor, and by now she's almost like a mother to me. And then tonight I learned she's your aunt, and you've been fucking her regularly. Do you think she'd be willing to take our relationship... meaning hers and mine... to the next level?"

"Are you kidding?" Max gasped delightedly. "One glimpse of your engagement ring tomorrow, and she'll be all over you like an avalanche! Don't forget that once we're married, she won't only be your beloved Professor Higgins, she'll also be your slutty aunt-with-benefits!"

"Then how about you and I having a threesome with her? Once I've watched you fucking her, I know I'll have wet dreams about it for weeks!"

"Absolutely. I know she'll want to do that with us, except it will likely be a foursome, since she'll want to include her wife Kayden."

"She's married? And to a girl? She's a lesbian?" Selina squealed.

"Since she's enjoyed my dick so often, she's hardly a lesbian," Max chuckled. "But yes, she's definitely bisexual. And if you like, we can invite the couple to share our bed all night tomorrow. I love you so much," he added, as he knelt behind her and flipped her onto all fours.

"I love you too, Max," Selina said, before adding, "now plow my asshole, and shoot a load deep inside me."

"Yes, my beloved fiancée," Max agreed, sliding into her already well-gaped and well-fucked back door.

"Yes, my beloved fiancé," Selina moaned, "pound my ass."

The next morning when she woke up, Selina saw some clothing lying in a chair in the corner of Max's bedroom, and a note from Jane informing her this would be her uniform for Christmas Day, and that she should put on this clothing and nothing else, when she and Max were ready to come downstairs for breakfast. The outfit was elegant, but just like Max had said it would be, it was only alleged clothing. It did absolutely nothing to conceal what were normally considered her essential

Then when they arrived downstairs, Jane and Joanne were also only wearing alleged clothing, theirs consisting only of straps. While decorative, their outfits did absolutely nothing to conceal their so-called 'naughty bits'. Men being invariably more boring than women, Derek and Max were wearing pyjama bottoms, although they were at least topless.

Then following breakfast, the men got fully naked, and they retired to the living room, where Selina discovered a bright red Sybian sitting on the floor. Jane informed her that it was a Christmas gift to her from her new family. Which turned out to be particularly fortuitous, since she also informed her that as part of her initiation into the Applebys' extended family today, she was forbidden from having any sex with other people, until the start of the family Christmas party being held at The Blue Lounge at noon. But Selina was more than welcome to enjoy her new toy, while Derek fucked his daughter, and Jane fucked her son.

And then when it was time to leave for the Christmas Party/Orgy, Selina was forbidden from putting anything else on... not even any shoes. So Max hurriedly carried her through the sub-freezing air to the car, where he kept her nice and warm.

When they arrived outside The Blue Lounge, there was a small crowd milling around outside wearing a variety of winter clothing and not, and once Max began carrying Selina towards the entrance, they immediately became the centre of everyone's attention. Max paused long enough to say, "Folks, I only have a moment before Selina turns into an ice cube out here, but I'm happy to inform you I've asked her to marry me, and she said yes! So for all intents and purposes she's now an Appleby, and you all know what that means!"

Everyone cheered, and one woman called out, "Yeah, fresh meat!" while Selina waved her left hand (and her ring!) around excitedly.

Professor Higgins added, while her wife blatantly fingered the normally dignified woman right out in the open, "Girlfriend, I've had my lecherous eye on you ever since my nephew told me you were dating, so get ready for me!"

"The lust is mutual, Professor Hottie, so bring it on!" Selina called back. She then turned her head to Max and complained, "You didn't tell me her wife was black!"

"Why?" he asked, surprised. "Does it matter?"

"Yes!" she replied. "It means tonight's foursome if they agree to it, will be even better!"

Max grinned and called out, "From the way some of you are dressed out here, you'd better get inside as well," and he resumed hurrying his fiancée through her new extended family, and into the warm and inviting strip club.

And so Christmas with Selina's new extended family began.

THE END

Do you want to read more, or does the story end here?

Such as perhaps:

Family Shock: Incestuous Family Orgy

On Christmas Day, Selina joins her new extended family in a massively kinky multi-generational fuck-fest.

Family Shock: Syndom Wedding

Selina gets married in a very unorthodox ceremony. The wedding photographer wanted us to include two shots... the first one from as close up as she could get while including everyone in the shot. as they smiled for the camera. And then she used a drone to take the camera high up into the air, to highlight the fabulous venue, surrounded on almost all sides by ocean. The officiant is Professor Higgins' wife Kaylen. The eight mattresses have been placed in readiness for certain activities to be included in the wedding reception, which will begin immediately after the ceremony.

Family Shock: The Tradition Continues

The much older Selina and Max host an orgy with their children and grandchildren.