Family Shock: Home for the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, maybe not of a lifetime," Derek smiled. "So you've already trained your slut's ass for me?"

"Well, I hadn't thought of it as specifically for you," Max said.

"But he does ass fuck me a lot," Selina said between licks. "And I'd love for you to be my first extracurricular beneficiary!"

"Well then, it's time to try her out," Derek said.

"Yes, Daddy," Selina said falling enthusiastically into her new role, wanting to make this night as nasty as she could. She would never commit incest within her own family, not because of any taboos, but because they were up tight assholes, but roleplaying like this with all the Applebys was hot as hell.

"Incest turns you on, doesn't it, you nasty little slut?" Derek asked, and he snapped his fingers and pointed to his cock.

"Yes, Daddy. At least it does now that I'm in your family," Selina said, crawling towards the long dick pointing right at her. It wasn't as fat as Max's, but it was at least an inch longer.

"Not within your own family?" he asked.

"Not at all," Selina said, before adding, "although the idea of my Mom begging to get spit-roasted by you two big-dicked studs is kind of hot."

"We can make that happen for you," Derek offered, as Selina stroked his cock. "And right in front of your father, too. As I guess you know by now, Max and I can be very persuasive."

"Sluts, come and share my cock," Max ordered, as he watched his girlfriend on her knees about to get busy with his Dad.

"Yes, Master," both his Mom and sister agreed, quickly crawling over to him.

"Really?" Selina asked about her Mom's potential spit-roasting.

"Easily achieved," Derek said.

"Well, that would be way cool, and it would serve the sour old bitch right," Selina said, as she glanced up to Max, just as the two other women reached his cock, Jane going for his balls, while Joanne took his dick in her mouth. "Tell me what I must do, Max."

"I want you to suck my Dad's cock and serve as his completely submissive slut," Max ordered, finally accepting this was all happening, and his sweet angel was more than okay with it.

"You really want your sweet, innocent girlfriend to suck your Dad's nasty big dick?" Selina asked with a cute pout.

"Yes, and then I want you to take it in both of your other holes,' Max added. He then prompted her, "Now get sucking, and accept your place as our bottom slut."

"As long as I'll eventually get something nice inside my slutty bottom," she smiled, before taking Derek's dick into her mouth.

"Shit," Derek groaned. "If I didn't know better, I'd think she was already a well-trained Syndom slut."

"Yeah, she really does seem like one," Max agreed. Sure, she'd always been happily submissive in their bedroom, and animated too... but nothing like the submissive slut role she was owning so crazily tonight.

"You made a great choice," Jane said, as she sucked her son's balls.

"Yes, big brother," Joanne agreed, "she's a definite keeper."

"I'd better be," Selina said with a wicked playful smile. "I don't suck dick, eat pussy and obey like a mindless bimbo for just anyone."

"Oh, but that's exactly what you'll be doing as soon as you officially join the Order," Derek assured her.

"Yes, Master Daddy," Selina said, before returning to suck his eight-inch fuck stick, even as she wondered what that extra inch would feel like in her ass... which she knew would be filled with this dick before the night ended, because her Master Max had already told her to do that.

For a couple minutes both men enjoyed their dicks being worshipped, before Derek asked the room in general, "So next do we spit-roast our slut, or DP her?"

"How about first one, then the other?" Selina suggested.

"You certain you're not already a well-rehearsed Order of Syndom slut?" Derek asked.

"All this new stuff is coming pretty naturally. Maybe I was just born into the wrong family," Selina shrugged.

"Maybe," Derek laughed, impressed by how slutty the sweet-looking girl had become. "Max, I can't believe you tried to dissuade her from becoming a member."

"Me neither," Selina objected with a pout. "How dare you try to prevent me from eating your Mom's pussy or fucking your Dad, you Puritan?"

"What about me?" Joanne piped up.

"Or to be your hot sister's lesbian slut whenever she wants me," Selina added.

"Better," Joanne said, as she resumed sucking her brother's dick.

"Well, let's spit-roast your sexy slut," Derek said.

"You can fuck her pussy," Max offered.

"That was already the plan," Derek said, as he ordered, "onto all fours."

"Yes, Daddy," Selina agreed eagerly, wanting that long dick back inside her twat.

"So obedient," Derek said.

"I'll always be a mindless bimbo for your entire family, Daddy," Selina said, degrading herself like this oddly enhancing the pleasure flowing inside her.

The other girls sat down on the rug, Jane still wearing her son's cum on her face, and loved on each other as they watched their newest recruit about to get spit-roasted for the first time.

"I love you, baby," Max said, as he brought his dick to her mouth.

"I love you too," Selina said, as she felt Derek's strong hands grasping her hips.

"Ready to really get fucked, Selina?"

"Yes please, Daddy," Selina said. "Slam that big dick into me."

"I hope you won't end up liking my Dad's dick more than mine," Max said.

"Having sampled them both, I can report with great accuracy that both of your dicks are perfect," Selina adjudicated, just as her pussy was filled with one of them.

"Good answer," Max said, as he slid his dick into her mouth.

For a good four or five minutes, Selina was spit-roasted. At first it was pleasurable but awkward, since the two men weren't in unison, but once they got in sync, it was a fucking unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Seven inches in her mouth, eight more inches in her pussy. Heavenly! Her moans increased as her orgasm rose inside her.

"Fuck yourself on us, you dirty slut," Derek ordered, always loving the sight of a woman bouncing back lustfully on his dick.

Selina obeyed instantly, bouncing back on Derek's cock, and then rocking forward to devour Max's dick. Although she'd enjoyed being fucked in both ends just now, taking control and being the one doing the fucking and sucking was exhilarating!

"Shit, she really is a natural," Jane said.

"Yeah, what coordination," Joanne agreed.

Selina was flattered by the compliments, since obviously she couldn't actually see what she was doing, but God, could she feel it.

"Oh yeah, fuck yourself on my dick," Derek encouraged, as she got into a smooth, rapid rhythm.

"Come on my husband's dick, Selina," Jane sang out, as Selina's moans increased.

"Oh, fuck," Selina gasped when Max's dick slipped out of her mouth while she continued furiously bouncing back on her newly adopted Daddy's dick.

"Yes, come on my Dad's dick," Max added, loving to watch her face whenever she came... it was always so sexy.

"Oh yes, Daddy! May I please come, Daddy?" Selina moaned her request.

"Yes slut, you may come," Derek gave permission, his own orgasm also close.

"Thank you so much, Daddy," Selina moaned, as she bounced back hard, taking the eight-incher as deeply as possible.

"Oh fuck," Derek grunted, as he spewed a load inside his son's girlfriend's pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Selina screamed, her orgasm striking home the moment she felt her Daddy's warm load exploding inside her.

Max slowly stroked himself while he watched his sweetheart coming.

Selina collapsed forward as a hurricane of pleasure stormed inside her, seeming to touch down all at once throughout her entire body.

"Come and clean her up, Jane," Derek ordered. "we don't want to get her pregnant."

"I'd love to," Jane said, as she hurried over to the coming coed and buried her face in Selina's leaking cunt. She loved how nicely gaped it still was from her husband's dick, and she also loved the irony of her licking Derek's cum out of her son's girlfriend's cunt while her own face was still coated with her son's drying cum.

"Oh fuck," Selina moaned, as she felt the tongue hungrily lapping up her creampie after having not at all considered the risk of pregnancy... although she was on the pill, so she should be relatively safe. [It's a little-known fact that the pill isn't 100% effective, but only 83%. Meaning that out of an average 100 women on the pill, by the end of a year 17 of them will be pregnant. And the success rate of condoms is even lower.]

"Come and fuck me again, big brother," Joanne demanded, spreading her legs wide.

"If I have to," Max complained playfully.

"You do have to," Joanne said.

"By the way Selina, as a member of the Order of Syndom who's already demonstrated you like girls, you're not allowed to refuse any member who wishes to use you, man or woman," Derek explained. "But they mustn't ever refuse you either, regardless of their status, whether it's high or low. So even though you'll be bottom slut until a woman junior to you comes along, you'll enjoy the right to have sex with whomever you please, so long as your prospective partner belongs to the Order."

"So once I become a member, at the drop of a hat I'll be able for instance to require you to have sex with me... or I'll be allowed to demand it from your wife Jane... or even from Joanne? And I won't need to humbly request it, I can actually require it of you, and none you will be allowed to refuse me?"

"Almost," he replied. "There are limits, primarily ones of discretion and judgement. For instance you can't approach me in public and demand me to drop my trousers right then and there, since that would compromise the secrecy of our Order. Equally, you can't tell me to postpone a business meeting, since that would compromise my business integrity. But you will have the right to engage me in a discreet conversation about when we can conveniently fit our upcoming assignation into our schedules. Also, 'demand' is such an ugly word. So it's normally best if you do phrase your requirement in the form of a polite request, even though I'll never refuse you, nor you me. Does that make sense?"

"Perfectly. I do agree that courtesy and an attitude of mutual respect is always best." She paused for a moment, thinking. "But I have another question. How will I know whether someone's a member?" she asked while she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm, with Jane's tongue still soothing her pussy.

"Very easily," he replied. "All of us... both men and women... have distinctive and identical tattoos on our right thumbs, just like mine. See?"

He then placed his right hand on her right breast while his wife continued licking her pussy, and Selina examined the identifying mark.

"They're inconspicuous enough that people tend not to notice them unless they know their significance," Derek continued explaining. "But once someone knows to look for them, they're almost impossible to miss, especially if you're shaking hands."

Derek was right. She'd often noticed the distinctive tattoo Max had on one of his thumbs, but she'd never given it much thought. And now only after Derek had mentioned it, did she realize that all of the Applebys had them... even Max's kid sister Joanne. And Professor Higgins too, she recalled. Each instance of that tattoo was distinctive, but it didn't seem like it would ever draw anyone's attention. It certainly hadn't ever drawn hers, until now that she'd been told the secret.

"When can I get one?" Selina asked, excited to join this secret sex society.

"Soon," Derek said, before adding, "although you'll have to say 'I do' first."

"You mean 'I do' as in marrying Max?"

"Yes."

"Well then, I guess your son had better fucking pop the question pretty soon," Selina said, as she looked up to see her boyfriend fucking his sister.

"Are-are-are you saying you'd still be willing to m-m-marry me?" Max stammered, his dick still plunging deeply and lovingly inside Joanne.

"Don't you want to marry me?"

"In a heartbeat!" Max said with utter sincerity, this turn of events equally as surprising to him as her full-on acceptance of the Order.

"That wasn't a proper proposal," Jane pointed out, and she resumed licking Selina's pussy.

Max pulled out of his sister and followed his hard dick over to his beautiful girlfriend. He pulled her to her feet, noticing a little cum leaking down her leg. He knelt down onto one knee, and said, knowing this naked scene must constitute the most unorthodox proposal ever, "Selina, you're the love of my life; will you marry me?"

"Yes, I most certainly will!" Selina said, having longed to hear that question almost every day for a couple of months. But she couldn't stop giggling at this totally bizarre proposal of 'Holy Matrimony'. They were members of a group of five naked or nearly naked people; he still had a rigid erection, since just moments ago he'd been fucking his sister; and her own pussy was both well-fucked and well-licked, neither of which states had been accomplished by Max, but instead by his parents.

Max stood up, and they kissed.

"Congrats, son," Derek said.

"Congrats, daughter-in-law-to-be," Jane said.

"Congrats, sister slut," Joanne said, unable not to turn this sweet moment into a sexual one.

"Thanks, everyone," Selina said, surreally overwhelmed by this sudden proposal, and how it had come about.

"Yeah, thanks, everybody," Max said, this not being remotely how he'd planned to ask her. But with that said, he did have a ring. It was upstairs tucked away in one of his suitcases, just in case something like this happened. "Don't anybody move, I'll be right back."

Max hurried up to his bedroom and retrieved the ring. He quickly returned, and dropped again to his knee, "I still need to do this properly."

He repeated, this time holding out a ring box, "Selina, once again, will you marry me?"

"A hundred million times yes," Selina said eagerly, even though he still looked ridiculous acting all formal like that with his stiff hard-on pointing at her, and she was still giggling as he opened the box to reveal an impressive rock.

"Nice choice, big brother," Joanne said, "on both counts," as Max once again stood up, and this time slid the ring onto her finger.

"Wow, very good choice, son," Jane approved, as she admired the ring.

"Yes, it's a very good choice, Max," Selina said, admiring the gorgeous. And obviously expensive ring.

"So now we need to do something special to celebrate this occasion," Jane said.

"How about that double penetration I was promised, while I eat both of your pussies?" Selina asked.

"I think that can be arranged," Jane smiled.

"Actually dear, I have a better idea that involves all five of us. Lie down on your back with your legs spread wide and your knees in the air."

Jane did so.

"Now Joanne," Derek continued, "kneel down and straddle your Mommy's face, lean forward and grab her knees to support yourself. Sweetheart, eat our daughter's pussy. You may also finger her, if you like."

"Now Max," Derek instructed, "Kneel down behind your sister and start fucking her ass."

Max happily complied.

"Next is our blushing bride. Selina, plant your face in your new Mommy's twat and give her a good licking, but keep your ass in the air so I can get behind you and fuck it for the first time. Does everybody understand your tasks?"

There was a chorus of affirmative replies while they all got busy.

Following several minutes of organized chaos, Derek spoke up again. "Okay, that was fun. Now let's try something else. But first Max, you and I need to go wash our dicks."

When they returned, Derek began issuing a new set of instructions. "This time Max, you lie on your back, legs outstretched and spread wide, while your fiancée crouches on top of you and fucks herself on your dick. Selina, lean way forward, so he can suck on your tits.

"Now here comes the tricky part. Joanne, lie on top of Selina facing upwards, and drape your arms behind you over her shoulders to hold yourself in place, while raising your legs and spreading them apart... here, let me help you up. Selena, please reach behind yourself and wrap your arms as far around Joanne's waist as you can reach, to help keep her in place.

"Now Jane, lie down between Max's legs and rest the back of your head against Joanne's bum to also help hold her in place. Then raise your knees up to your chest, and I'll kneel down so I can fuck your pussy while I lean forward and lick our daughter's pussy. Is that as clear as mud, everyone?"

This time the affirmatives were more uncertain, but following some trial and error, they were all in their assigned positions while they all starting fucking and licking and whatever-ing each other.

A couple minutes after that, Joanne was ass fucking her mother, while Derek and Max double penetrated Selina.

Selina came again.

Jane came, too.

Max spewed a load in his fiancée's pussy.

Derek eventually deposited a load in Selina's ass.

Lastly, Joanne got off as she rode her mother's face.

After some celebratory wine, Selina got her chance to wear the strap-on, so she went back and forth between Jane and Joanne while the men chatted.

Selina drilled both ladies until they came again, before Max and Joanne double teamed Selina to one final orgasm.

Then just before going upstairs with Max, Selina paused to admire the little gingerbread house the Applebys had set up on a table near the tree, and she burst out in a fit of giggles. "Your gingerbread house scene is adorable! And of course in your house it would have to include those naked little women putting on a sex show for me!"

"That's another Appleby Christmas tradition... a gingerbread house with sex," Max explained. "Dad has the same craftsman assemble a scene for us every year. The house and props are real gingerbread, and he always makes the figurines look incredibly lifelike."