Family Shock: Home for the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me," Joanne said, taking her hand, "he'll understand completely."

"How's that?" Selina wailed, the reassurance making no sense. "How could he possibly understand?!"

"Don't worry, everything will become crystal clear very soon," Joanne said, as hand in hand, they returned to the table.

Jane heard them coming and said, "Sit back down, son. I'll keep going with a hand job for now."

As Joanne led Selina back into the dining area of their house's enormous kitchen, she noticed Max had his fingers crossed. She loved her big brother... often passionately... but in her opinion, he was far too worried about how his girlfriend would react in another few minutes, when things would begin really heating up. While she'd been giving him his blowjob earlier, her Dad had assured her Selina would do just fine, and after what had happened in the bathroom just now, she had good reason to agree with his assessment. She noticed her mother was under the table again... it looked like she was giving Max a hand job. She wasn't sure how Selina could miss seeing her, but the girl was obviously very distracted right now.

"Are you feeling better now?" Derek asked solicitously, as Selina sat back down next to Max, unaware of where Jane was, and what she was doing under the table.

"Yes sir," Selina said, not knowing what else to say.

"Did Joanne take good care of you?" Derek asked bluntly.

"P-p-pardon?" Selina stammered. Busted!

"Don't bother answering; that curse word you bellowed out made it clear to us all that she did an excellent job, and that you finished with a bang. Just like we'd all hoped you would. So it's time we explained a few things to you, Selina, and now with much more openness and clarity," Derek said.

Max remained silent but tense, his Mom having sucked his dick for a good seven or eight minutes slowly... edging him mercilessly... not allowing him to come, and she was still keeping him on that edge with her hand job.

"Okay, I'm all ears," Selina said.

"As Jane has probably mentioned numerous times by now, we're a very close family," Derek said.

"Yes, I know," Selina nodded, just as Derek snapped his fingers.

Joanne bounced to her feet, hopped over to her Dad, raised her Babydoll above her waist, while Derek slid his chair back to reveal his pants were now missing, and his dick was hard. Joanne surmised her mother must have performed that de-pants-ing office just a moment ago. Selina watched in stunned silence as with a merry giggle, Joanne straddled her father reverse cowgirl, and lowered herself onto his dick, grinning playfully at Selina the entire time.

Max was horrified! He'd known his family was going to spring something like this, but now that it was happening right in front of his girlfriend... she might say or do anything! "Selina, I can explain," he turned to her and said urgently, even though no explanation she might actually buy was even conceivable!

"Hush, son! I'm the one doing the explaining right now," Derek ordered, as his daughter began slowly riding him, her hairless pussy within everyone's plain view.

Selina couldn't believe what she was witnessing! She'd read a lot of incest stories, and she'd found them really hot whenever she was in the mood. To her mind, the kinkier a story or video sequence was, the better it made her pussy burn. But she'd never seriously considered committing incest itself... and especially not with her parents. Yuck! She looked at Max, whose face was bright red, and he looked completely mortified... and then everything became clear to her. Why he'd been so reluctant to bring her home. All of his mysterious warnings without ever mentioning anything specific. "Please do explain, Mr. Appleby," she said evenly.

"Our family belongs to a very large secret society," Derek explained. "And if you become one of us, you too will become a member. It's called the Order of Syndom."

"Really?" Selina asked. She'd read about secret societies that had kinky sex at their core in a few sex stories, and she'd found the idea so hot, yet so unlikely.

"Yes, a large number of families in Europe and Asia, and more recently in the Americas, have kept it in continuous existence from generation to generation for several centuries," the Dad continued, as his daughter slowly kept riding him.

Today Joanne had already sucked Max's dick, been ass fucked, and had eaten Selina's pussy, but this was the first time her pussy had been plugged... and she loved the awestruck look on Selina's face while she stared at her Dad's prick sliding in and out of it.

"This is what you were warning me about?" Selina looked at Max and asked. "That all four of you commit lots of incest with each other?"

"Yes," Max groaned, "but that's only part of it," as his Mom continued stroking his dick.

"And is your Mom blowing your dick right now while you're sitting next to me?" Selina asked, not disgusted, but intrigued, and sensing she was right.

"Not exactly," Jane spoke up. "I was blowing his dick while you girls were playing together, but right now I'm just giving him a hand job; and I think he's about to give me a nice facial."

"Yeah, I am," Max agreed, just as he grunted and unmistakably came, while he simultaneously apologized to his sweetheart, "I'm soooooo sorry!"

"And to become a member of this family, you must understand your place in our hierarchy, and accept the regulations of the Order," Derek continued explaining, as if nothing extraordinary had just happened. And to him nothing had, since he knew Selina had already decided to become a member. It was possible she didn't realize it yet, but even that was highly unlikely.

"You can break up with me and leave right now if you want to. I can loan you my car so you can escape from this family of degenerates," Max moaned resignedly, as his Mom licked and stroked his cock, extracting every last drop of his cum.

"Yes, Selina, you certainly may leave us if you feel you must," Derek agreed. "Or you're very welcome to stay, and to become a permanent member of our family. In spite of my son's pessimistic attitude, I know he'd love you to join us, as would the rest of us."

"Interesting. And what would that entail specifically?" Selina asked, as she placed her hand into Max's as a hint she wasn't angry with him, and she watched with great interest as Joanne really begin riding her father, still looking into Selina's face.

Max let out an inner sigh of relief that she hadn't just up and left. And now that his girlfriend knew the most twisted secret of the Order... his family's unbridled incest... she was still sitting beside him, and she'd even given his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I believe you can see very clearly much of what it entails, and you're bright enough to infer the rest," Derek said before adding to Joanne, "now slow down, slut."

"Yes, Daddy," Joanne obeyed immediately.

"So I'll need to fuck my future father-in-law, and to do so whenever you wish?" Selina asked bluntly.

"Among other things," Derek said. "For instance, all of us have sex with lots of different people, including Max, of course. I've heard lots of good things about him from various girls and women at your college. Including from my sister Geraldine, the woman you know as Professor Higgins."

She turned to Max and demanded, "You've had sex with my Analytic Geometry professor... even though she's your aunt?"

"Yes, I have," he admitted shamefacedly.

"Where?"

"Usually in her office."

"And you've 'done her' often enough there's a usually?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"And you've lost your pants too, I see," she said after looking down and noticing that detail for the first time.

"So let me get this straight," she continued. "Is it true that the entire time you and I have been seeing each other... and falling in love with each other... and fucking each other... you've also been fucking numerous other girls and women... including your mother and your sister whenever you've had the opportunity... including my wonderful mentor Professor Higgins... on a regular basis... all behind my back?"

"Well..." Max didn't know what to say.

"Never mind, the answer is obviously yes you have," she said. "You need to stop it immediately."

"But Selina, you don't understand. The Order owns me. It owns my entire family... and that's been the case for several centuries! I literally can't stop fucking other people! Which is why I was terrified for you to meet my family and learn the truth about me!"

"No Max," she said, far more gently. "You're the one who doesn't understand. I'm not saying you need to stop having sex with all those other people. I'm saying you need to stop doing it behind my back, and to start doing it right in front of my face. And to illustrate my point, I believe it's time for me to fuck your father right in front of your face. Unless you have any objections?"

"Selina you don't have to do..." Max began.

"Hush, you prudish naysayer," Selina said, as she reached her hand under the table to wrap it around his cock. "There's no 'have to' about it, it's a family benefit I'll accept with gratitude."

By this time Jane was standing next to Selina, now wearing nothing but her stockings and Max's cum on her face and breasts, while she touched herself. She said, "I'm sorry to interrupt, my dear, but I'm just dying to know how you think I look with your boyfriend's cum on me. Will you please tell me?"

Selina replied sincerely, "Mrs. Ap... sorry, Jane, I think you look lovely."

Then turning back to Derek, she asked, "And am I required to eat your wife and daughter's pussies as well?"

"In practice it's much more complicated than that. But to put it in a nutshell, if you agree to join us, you'll begin as bottom pet in both our family and within the Order," Derek elaborated, impressed by Selina's positive responses. "And therefore you'll be required to do whatever any of us tell you to do of a sexual nature at all times. Your commitment to excelling in college permitting, of course. We all have our lives to live, and our successes to pursue."

"You'll also have to take guys' dicks in that cute ass of yours," Joanne added, as she continued riding her Daddy's dick. "Often immediately after meeting them for the first time."

"Well," Selina said, as she rolled her thumb around the head of Max's cock, "Your brother has already gaped my asshole pretty well with his nice, fat cock."

"Ooooooh," Max moaned, having a very sensitive cock head.

"Since you've already made the offer, why don't you come over here and replace Joanne on my dick right now?" Derek offered.

"Yes, Master," Selina replied, a term she'd read many times about submissives using, and she'd often considered addressing Max that way in the heat of the moment, especially whenever he was treating her roughly. "I think that's a splendid idea."

"Good girl," Derek encouraged, as Joanne got off his cock and headed straight for Selina. She asked her rather formally but with a twinkle in her eye, while she led her to the centre of the room, "Might I remove your 'evening wear' for you, my lady? It's not the best season for swimming, dontcha know," she requested with a wink.

"Most certainly, my lady, if I might perform the same service for your good self?" Selina replied with equal mock formality, immediately joining in on this new game.

"But of course," Joanne replied, and they disrobed each other with all due elegance. (And a few giggles.)

"Might I also have the privilege of riding your usual mount?" Joanne requested, still play-acting at being formal.

"Since I'll be riding one of your usual mounts forthwith, refusing your right to take such a liberty would be terribly rude of me," Selina replied. "So ride him all you wish, even jump him if you've a mind to, with my blessings," Selina said. But then instead of turning away, she pulled Joanne in for a long, loving embrace, while Joanne touched her left breast. "You know, there's wild kinky sex, and there's sweet, loving sex. I think there's going to be room for both kinds in our growing relationship. I already adore you!"

"I feel the same way about you, Selina," Joanne replied. "You already feel like the big sister I've never had before, except that ever since my Mommy seduced me on my eighteenth birthday, I've felt the same way about her, too. We get into some crazy shit together sometimes, but she's also the most loving and giving mother a girl could ever ask for."

"Oh, I know! I feel like she's the loving mother I never had, even though there's this horrid woman in North Carolina who claims to be my Mom. But there's something else too: I feel like sucking on Jane's nipples for hours; do you think she'd let me?"

"I know she'll love that. But fair warning: she's already told me about her plan to roger you with her ten-inch strap-on tomorrow in front of all of our aunts, uncles and cousins. She's not all sweetness and light, you know. How do you feel about those apples?"

"She's going to make me her bitch in front of a crowd? That's one of my biggest fantasies!"

"Shit, what were you so worried about?" Derek asked the flabbergasted Max.

"I don't even know anymore," Max said, watching his nearly naked girlfriend tenderly kissing his nearly naked sister, while they gently caressed each other's fully naked breasts.

"While Max and his father stripped down, and Jane set out a couple of 'fucking futons', as she liked to call them, since that was what they were for, she also spoke for the first time in quite some time and said, You've found us a keeper, son."

"I definitely have," Max agreed, as Selina broke the kiss.

"And don't you forget it," Selina said, as she walked up to Max's Dad, who was now lying face up on a futon, and she straddled him, but didn't lower herself. "Do you want me to fuck your Dad, Max?" she asked him.

"Only if you want to," Max said, still stunned that this evening was unexpectedly going so well.

"No, Max," Selina said, her very wet pussy hovering over Derek's big dick, "I want you to tell me to do it. Tell me to fuck your Dad, Master."

"Do it, son," Jane said, as Joanne straddled her brother.

"Shit," Max said, shaking his head, "Yes, I definitely want you to ride my Dad's dick, Selina, and to join our family as our bottom slut."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Selina moaned, "that's all I needed to hear," as she dropped herself rather roughly onto Derek's dick, making him groan.

"That's it slut, ride my Dad," Joanne moaned, as she began riding her brother rather exuberantly.

"Oh yes," Selina moaned, as she began vigorously riding her boyfriend's Dad.

"Why don't we take this into the living room, where we can all get a little more comfortable?" Jane suggested after a few minutes, thinking that even with the futons, the dining area couldn't be very comfortable for the men, and she too wanted to take part in this family fun time.

"Good idea," Derek said. "Onward to the living room, my sluts."

"Yes, Daddy," Joanne obeyed.

"Yes, Master," Selina said, the submissive term flowing smoothly off of her tongue.

Both young women climbed off their respective cocks and joined Jane in heading into the living room.

"Well, that went well," Derek said to his son.

"I can't believe it," Max said, still in complete shock at all the unexpectedness he'd just experienced.

"There's a submissive slut hiding inside every woman," Derek said. "I've either witnessed... or taken part... when literally hundreds of prominent and strong-willed women have taken it in the ass, been the focal points of bukkakes, taken part in incestuous orgies, and willingly done so much more."

"Until I started taking in part in them, I'd always thought those activities were just over-the-top macho guy talk," Max said, standing up.

"Son, now do you understand the power of the Order?"

"I always have," Max said. "I just didn't know that every woman, especially someone as intelligent as Selina is, would join in with us so unconditionally."

"Well, let's go and properly initiate her into her new family," Derek said.

"Let's," Max agreed, as the two men of the house stripped down completely, before they strolled into the living room to see that Jane had taken charge of her two protégés, with Selina on her knees licking her pussy, and Joanne worshipping her left breast.

When she saw the men enter the room, Jane said to Max, "I told you she was a keeper, son; your hot little girlfriend can't get enough of me!"

Selina stopped licking just long enough to say, "You're right, Mistress, I can't!"

Derek and Max watched the sexy lesbian threesome for a couple minutes, slowly stroking their cocks.

Selina loved the taste of pussy just like she'd imagined she would, one description in erotica capturing it so perfectly... since a pussy was often called a peach.

"Swap places"," Jane ordered, wanting to feel Selina's lips on one of her breasts, which the coed was obviously so enraptured by.

Selina obediently stood up, filled with lust for her new Mommy. She looked around and saw Max stroking himself while he watched the lesbian activity. "Is that you were so afraid of Max? That I wouldn't want to become your family's submissive slut?"

"Not exactly," Max said. "I was afraid you'd run away screaming! But now you've already raced past my wildest hopes!"

"But he knew deep down you'd come through," Derek said, as Selina began worshipping one of Max's Mom's full breasts.

"I still can't believe this is happening," Max said, as he watched his girlfriend enthusiastically licking his mother's breasts.

"I can still remember the first time I watched your mother eating your maternal grandmother; it was so fucking hot," Derek reminisced, "and your Mom already knew the rules. So tonight must be so much wilder for you!"

"The understatement of a lifetime," Max agreed. Once he'd gotten old enough to learn about his family's centuries-long history of incest, he'd been shocked many times. When he witnessed the President (of a country too sensitive to name here) fucking his own daughter during her eighteenth birthday party in front of a room of over five hundred Order of Syndom guests before the night turned into a massive orgy, or the time the most famous singer in the world (we'll leave that name too for your imagination) came up to him and begged him to ass fuck her while she ate out her own Mom, and the time he'd walked in on a major Hollywood actor getting ass fucked by his grandfather, who then offered to blow him (Max didn't accept the offer, as it didn't turn him on at all).