Family Therapy! Pt. 03

Story Info
Luke gets a personal visit!
1k words
4.19
6.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Mysterio decided to visit Luke at work. While he didn't "own" Luke...yet. Luke was on his way to becoming a kept pet.

"Oh, good morning, Dr. Mysterio...please (uhhmm) come in. Did we have an appointment today?" questioned Luke. Dr. Mysterio knew Luke had just cum in his panties. He'd been trained to, after all. Luke no longer had any desire for women: just Dr. Mysterio and his secretary Rod.

Dr. Mysterio smirked as Luke tried to hide behind his desk.

"It's a personal visit to help you please your wife. That's what we both want...isn't it? To please your wife?" questioned Dr. Mysterio. "Now, come out from behind your desk."

"Uhmm...yes, Dr. Mysterio?" questioned Luke. Luke didn't want to admit to Dr. Mysterio that lately, he hadn't had feelings for Erica. Only Rod made him hard. Luke knew that was wrong. He should be pleasuring his wife...Luke didn't know what was wrong with him. Hopefully, Dr. Mysterio would help.

Luke came out from behind his desk. Dr. Mysterio could see several cum stains on his pants.

"Luke, my little faggot...do you think this is any way to please me...or your wife?" he questioned.

"You must always be pantless in my presence. Understand? Always!"

"Yes, Dr. Mysterio...I understand," said Luke as he dropped his pants, revealing a pair of cum stained pink panties.

"I'm wearing them for the wife....to add some more excitement to our marriage?" said Luke.

"Luke...Luke...don't think you can lie to me. I'm a doctor remember?" said Dr. Mysterio. He strode closer to Luke and watched as Luke grew hard again.

"Take your panties off...and put them in your mouth. It's time for you to listen, faggot." he ordered.

Luke complied. He knelt in front of Dr. Mysterio.

Dr. Mysterio rubbed his cock in Luke's face. "It feels SO good to have a cock rubbed in your face, doesn't it? You love it and crave it..."

"Uhmm" said Luke. It was hard for him to talk with his panties in his mouth. But, he knew he loved and craved Dr. Mysterio's cock. But, he wasn't gay or anything...he just liked cock. Luke knew you could be straight and like cock. He was sure of it.

"I'm not going to reward you by letting you suck my cock. You're not ready for that yet. Call Rod into your office." ordered Dr. Mysterio.

Luke complied. Rod was soon in his office.

Dr. Mysterio told Rod that he was gay now.

"But, I'm gay already..." protested Rod.

Dr. Mysterio smirked. He'd been on earth for many years now and loved how modern society had opened up about their sexuality.

"Good for you. But, now you're gay for your boss. You want him more than anything. You want to dominate him. Look at the sissy fag, with cum-stained panties in his mouth. You know you're better than him. He needs a Master. At work, that is you." said Dr. Mysterio.

Rod nodded and accepted his destiny. Dr. Mysterio had no interest in turning Rod into a slut, but he would set Rod up as a Dom at one of the local clubs.

"Luke, for years, you've pretended to be straight because society tells you it's what you should do. You came to me for help, and I'm going to give you the help you need. Yet, you want to suck cock. You know you've wanted one in your throat for a LONG time. Hot spunk being pumped down your mouth is all you want. Your wife can no longer make you happy. You're not gay...yet but; accept your destiny as a bottom faggot. Give into your carnal desires, Luke." stated Dr. Mysterio.

Rod was naked now. He was turgid. Rod was becoming more of a "Dom" by the minute. Rod knew Luke/ his ex-boss, was just a cumwhore who needed training. As Luke stared at Rod, Luke knew he was a real man who deserved his worship.

"Serve him!" ordered Dr. Mysterio.

"Oh, yes!" gasped out Luke. He was so excited to suck cock. He barely knew what to do. Then he "remembered" the gay porn he had watched when he thought no one was watching.

Luke took Rod's cock and kissed the tip gently. Then he slowly licked down the throbbing shaft, down to the balls and around the base. He lifted it up and let his tongue roam around the ball sack. Luke heard a moan of pleasure, and he opened his mouth. He sucked Rod's balls in and sucked hard for a few moments. Rod moaned again and trembled slightly. Eager for more, Luke greedily licked Rod's balls. Rod twitched even more. Luke angled his head and lifted his chin, and eased Rod's cock down his throat slowly. Rod's whole body shuddered like he was getting electric shocks every other second, and Luke sped up his action.

Up, down, up, down. In, out, in, out. Luke sped up and sucked Rod down. Luke thought of the pornos and how the sub had been rewarded with a thick load. Luke thought to himself, "This real man won't last much longer. I can feel him getting ready. Oh yeah, right about...now!"

Luke thought, and just as he thought, "Now," he felt Rod shudder. Suddenly, hot spunk was pouring down Luke's throat. Luke couldn't get enough. He gulped it down and then sucked on Rod's cock like a straw until every last drop of spunk was gone. Sadly, for Luke, Rod could only produce so much cum. At last, knowing Rod was out of cum, Luke pulled off him with a smacking sound.

"Well, what did you think of that fairy faggot?" questioned Dr. Mysterio.

"I'm not gay...? I have a wife...I want to make her happy?" stated Luke again.

"No, of course, you're not gay. You're just a cum addict. You want as much jizz as possible, don't you? You're craving another hit now, aren't you?" stated Dr. Mysterio.

Luke blushed. It was true. He wanted spunk pouring down his throat.

"Good fairy faggot, I'll keep administering to your wife and you. But I give you permission to suck Rod off twice a day. Just twice a day...remember behave, and someday, if you're a good boy, you'll get to suck my cock!" said Dr. Mysterio as he left.

Luke was left out kneeling in front of Rod, spunk dripping down his chin and jonesing for more jizz.

Rod smiled. He was going to have so much fun!

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment.)