Family Values 2222

Story Info
Adam and Lilyth live an idyllic life.
2.3k words
3.22
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Disclaimer Must Read!!!

This story is a complete work of fiction. It is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of 18, and certainly not to be read by anyone that is offended by fantasy stories that involve incest. All characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

Set and Setting

To save time and confusion a little bit about life here in The Commonwealth of America, or American Commonwealth. The slang and abbreviation "AC" to the younger generation. I live in an area once known as Florida. Two hundred years into the future. The year is 2222.

In the year 2222 the planet is generally considered to be divided into commonwealths. These are geographical and geopolitical economic zones. The largest commonwealths are America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. People are considered residents of their respective commonwealth, and they may, or may not be, citizens of a particular country in the traditional sense.

Commonwealth America

This includes most of the geographical areas of North America, Central America, and South America. There is a sprinkling of countries in the western hemisphere that are part of the EU, or European Commonwealth. Us older folks call it the EU, because of the historical significance of the European Union. But EC is the more politically correct term, and is used by the younger generation, those born after 2180.

Most of the population is comprised of the working class. Although you can make the argument that the working class doesn't exist due to guaranteed income, we still like to call ourselves the working class. This defines people and families that work traditional jobs, or own businesses to gain extra credits and maintain a higher standard of living than could be achieved by just spending the credits issued by the commonwealth.

About 30% of the population is what we call middle class. This describes a person or family that has accumulated enough credits and Merits that can easily sustain a high standard of living for several years without the need to work. This is always a subject of debate because many in the middle class will tell you about how hard they worked, and the sacrifices they made "to get where they are today."

The elites make up about 10% of the population. These are individuals and families that have accumulated Merits over several generations. They have the right to, but not obligated to, exchange Merits in return for privileges. The privileges are numerous and diverse. It is difficult to list them all. Some of the more popular are school selection and church memberships. And can be as mundane as seating in a theatre or stadium.

An example of earning Merit may be a scientist or inventor that invents a new widget of substantial value. He or she is assigned Merits, and upon death the Merits are passed down to the beneficiaries. If there are no beneficiaries assigned to the Merits, the Merits are canceled. There is no probate process for Merits, but there is a probate process for Credits. As long as the novel widget is popular and useful the Merits will continue to be issued to the beneficiaries.

Less than 10% of the population is made up of mostly unfortunate individuals that are infirmed due to physical disabilities or mental illness, and those detained at correctional facilities.

Then there are the outliers that want to live in isolation without credits from "the state" as they call the commonwealth, and provide for their own needs by farming, working odd jobs, and bartering goods and services.

Life span is up to 150 years for the elites. And about 100 for the less fortunate. The middle class and working-class range somewhere in the middle, with a few outliers reaching 150 years, and those that have issues may not make it past 100 years.

All citizens are given a guaranteed income at birth. Income goes up (or down) each year according to calculations from the various algorithms of the Commonwealth.

All basic needs of housing, food, shelter, medical care, are provided. Most residents choose to take on traditional jobs in order to obtain extra credits or Merits to upgrade their living conditions, to travel more frequently, or in some cases to take on advanced studies at universities.

Source of income is derived from algorithms that create Credits and Merits. Merits are given out according to, well, merit. The completion of activities that go beyond what is normal. This would include volunteer work after an event such as a hurricane. Some residents go on to do important research with Merits distributed once a new drug or invention becomes utilized and its value has been actualized. For example, writing a novel, making a video, or other artistic works, would result in credits being issued depending upon sales, and popularity. If a story, or video, is online and very popular, it is likely that income will be generated from advertising. The novel, or video, would not become Merits until it became actualized as a profitable motion picture.

If a new drug improves on a previous drug the inventor will most likely receive Merits because of the time it takes to bring new drugs to the market. In an extreme case a drug was invented to treat a very rare medical condition. Although the drug itself had very little impact on the general population, its efficacy and novelty led to a substantial number of Merits being issued to the inventor.

The incorporation of artificial intelligence into algorithms that increase biodiversity has led to substantial increases in the food supply. The insane practices of agribusinesses haven't been used since the early 22nd century.

Credits and Merits are calculated and stored electronically. Their value is based on the total of commonwealth assets, as well as the needs, wants, and desires of the human population. Merits can be used as electronic currency or converted to credits if desired. Once the Merits are converted to credits they cannot be converted back to Merits.

The core of the program is the care and maintenance of arable land. Secondary is the care and maintenance of pastureland, followed by forested lands. Oceans are cared for and maintained by the International Ocean Alliance. The IOA is the largest single employer on the planet and utilizes a host of AI algorithms. Besides governing fishing and oceanic fish farming, the IOA is responsible for the protection of ocean diversity which has led to the largest environmental projects in history.

The Human Diet

Animal proteins make up about 50% of dietary proteins. Vegetable proteins are about 30%. And seafood, including fish, crab, shrimp, crustaceans, account for about 20%. Ocean mammals, such as whales, make up about 0.1% of the human diet. I am mentioning this because whale populations have increased substantially over the past two decades. I am expecting that proteins from marine mammals will soon make up almost 1% of the human diet.

Our Story Begins

Lilyth and Adam were at the local clinic visiting their old friend Dr. Zachary Smith for Lilyth's first trimester interview.

Lilyth and Adam had been in contact with Dr. Smith during the recent 12 weeks of this pregnancy using the traditional method of web-based virtual meetings. So, this was really a social visit with Dr. Smith, the future Godfather of their next baby girl.

Lilyth and Dr. Smith had kept the name of the bio-dad a secret just to surprise her husband, Adam, and to also control his tendency to boast about his masculinity and potency. So, they decided to wait until this interview to give Adam the news that he was the confirmed bio-dad.

Upon hearing the news, Adam jumped out of his chair and did a little victory dance shouting, "yes, yes, yes!" Adam was now 4 for 4 and had the bragging rights as the supreme family impregnator.

Six months later Lilyth gave birth to a nearly-4-Kilogram baby girl. The cute baby had a very fare complexion and blue eyes, and a wisp of copper-red hair. Dr. Smith had recently suggested the name Penny, and all agreed that the name somehow was appropriate.

Lilyth and Adam, a married couple, were part of a close family unit. Being an old-fashioned family, the potential biological fathers had been limited to: Adam, Lilyth's husband of 40 years, Seth, her brother, 18 months older than Lilyth, age 67, and Jacob, age 46, their eldest and only son. Lilyth chose the natural method of conception over the usual method of leaving eggs and semen at the lab for the conception process, followed by insertion of the most viable embryos into the womb. Since her motivation was to enjoy the experience of conception, and a baby growing in her own belly, Lilyth chose to have traditional sexual intercourse.

Since her son Jacob was only 46 and still living at home, there was no problem with getting all of Jacob's potent seed into her womb while she was ovulating. Seth, her brother, was a frequent visitor to her home. So, with some minor adjustments to his schedule Seth was able to make all of his appointments to impregnate his voluptuous and horny sister. Seth's wife, Ruth, enjoyed teasing her husband about his infatuation with Lilyth's huge tits and how horny he would get when she would describe Lilyth's massive mammaries in detail. Talking about Lilyth became Ruth's favorite and most reliable way to ensure that she would get a good pussy-pounding at least once a day.

Forgoing the use of surrogates had become a trend in recent years since life expectancy for a healthy woman is over 120 years, and the likelihood of complications during pregnancy were remote. Lilyth was anxious to engage in a routine of post-partem workouts to get rid of the "baby on board body". She soon regained the body that got her so much attention.

Best of all, after the birth of Penny, her natural DD-cup breasts filled with rich wholesome milk. She looked forward to waking up in the morning with a supply of milk that would satisfy her newborn, as well as her own desire to bond with her child. With proper nutrition and conditioning, Lilyth was looking forward to producing 8 to 10 liters of human breast milk per day for about five more years.

46 years ago, after Jacob was weened, Lilyth realized that she craved human breast milk, and really missed the effect that it had on her mood. Occasionally Lilyth would purchase an extra liter of human breast milk to enjoy as a "night cap" to help her sleep.

Also, Lilyth could now supply breast milk for her husband, as well as her son, Jacob, and their daughters, Stacy, and Amber. Although Lilyth could look forward to occasionally nursing her husband, son, or daughters, it was much more practical to use a standard milking device. There was also the milking vest which permits mobility while the vest provides a mechanical means to pump the milk and store the milk discreetly in packets that are inserted into the vest.

Many years ago, Lilyth came up with a plan. After the birth of Jacob and her daughters, Lilyth arranged for a parcel pickup of all the surplus milk and exchanged it for a substantial number of credits. The credits showed up on her account from Food Services LLC. She received newsletters and notifications from Food Services recommending hacks and techniques to increase the quantity and quality of human milk. Food Services also provided a webcam platform for adults with a taste for breastmilk, big tits, lactation, and other services provided by lactating women.

Only once did Adam cock-an-eye and question the substantial number of credits from Food Services. It was no secret that Lilyth was infatuated with big tits, both hers and those of other women. She had a substantial second income providing conversation and other activities for members of her fan club, and casual followers, that shared her fetish for big tits and human lactation. Some of the income was provided by paid memberships to her fan club, but most of her income from online activities was provided by advertising revenue from Food Services and other advertisers. Lilyth just chuckled and said to Adam, "do you know how many of my loyal fans get off watching me express milk while I am broadcasting on webcam?"

For Lilyth it was a lot of fun learning how to be a dependable provider of milk. Lilyth used cheap wearable devices in the form of nipple clamps. One on the left nipple, and the other on the right nipple. The nipple clamps came in an array of sizes and colors, and also provided an array of sensing devices providing Lilyth with updates on the condition of her breasts as well as the production rate of breast milk. Lights, notifications, and other alerts kept Lilyth informed, providing a good source of valuable feedback. Bright green flashing lights indicate milk supply is increasing. When there is some increase in milk but not optimal, a green light will stay on for five seconds and then fade. A white blinking light means pay attention or check notifications. Red blinking lights mean that the udders aren't producing milk or there is a technical issue with the device.

When Lilyth's hefty Double-D mammaries were engorged with milk and ready to be milked, each nipple clamp would independently produce a mild vibration along with multi-colored blinking lights, and an audible sound of "moo, moo". If Lilyth really wanted to nerd out, she could go online and check the current market for human breast milk and decide which lactation activity would bring her the most amount of entertainment and Credits. Quite often she'd simply heave one of her own massive tits to her own mouth and enjoy a lactation break. She looked forward to increasing her supply of milk, and the wholesome and erotic feelings she experienced through lactation and, if all goes well, entertaining thousands of viewers.