Family Values Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Hey Vicky, you sure he can't get hard in that thing?" Sandra asked.

"Nope, he might fill it out a bit, and leak a little pre cum, but he's locked in there good."

"Just making sure. I don't want this perv accidentally poking me."

Robin replied, "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't feel anything regardless, you saw how tiny that thing Is."

They all laughed, then Sandra stood up on top of the bed. She positioned her feet just above my shoulders. Looking down on me, I stared straight up at her crotch in her tight sweatpants. Then slowly, she squatted down, eventually connecting her crotch with my face.

The smell was instant, at least twice as intense as my moms. Which of course led me to assume that Sandra didn't shower very often. Just like with my mom though, the scent was making me feel good, and the blood was rushing into my penis. I felt like my attempted erection was going to break out the device. I couldn't stop it no matter how hard I tried. Of course, my sister had a hunch that it was making me horny, and called me out. "Are you enjoying this Jeffery?"

She reached down and wiggled my shorts down to my underwear. "Oh my God, look at it trying to escape." The rest of her friends gathered around to look.

"Why is his underwear wet?" Aisha asks. "Did he cum?"

"No," my sister responded. "There'd be a much bigger mess if he did, and he'd probably have to be pretty skilled to figure out how to cum in that thing. It's just pre cum. It's making him horny"

"So he is enjoying this?" Sandra asked.

"Sure looks like it," said Stacy.

Sandra stood back up, "well then, no more pussy for you perv. We can't have you thinking about yourself now. I think maybe you should smell my ass instead."

Sandra turned around facing my legs. She placed both feet just under my armpits then squatted back down. Her thick butt covered my entire face. Luckily her butt was much softer than her crotch, but soon, I had no choice but to breathe in through my nose and the smell hit me.

"Looks like you got your own personal seat there Sandra," Robin commented .

"Yes I do, and it's surprisingly pretty comfy," she replied, bouncing up and down on my face.

I gasped for air every time she let up, but after a few bounces she straightened her legs and sat down with all of her weight. I started to struggle for air. The rest of them just laughed as I began flailing.

"Arms down Jeffery!" My sister yelled.

Thankfully, Sandra stood up finally and I could breathe again, but then she grabbed her sweats and pulled them down to her ankles.

"Help me get these off real quick. You can move your hands if you need to but get them back down once they're off."

I grabbed the bottom of each leg and pulled them towards me to get them off. I had trouble getting them off, slightly because of how tight they were on her ankles, but mostly because I was distracted by the sight of her bare body in her tight cotton panties. Her thighs were toned to perfection, and I could see the shape of her vagina clearly defined through her panties. Then she stood back over me to squat again, but this time, she got down on her hands and knees. She tucked her legs under my arms, giving me a view of her thick round butt as she slowly backed it up towards my face.

Once her panties had made contact with my face, she eased her way back into a sitting position. Clearly, this position was more comfortable for her as it didn't require her to lift herself. Luckily, it was easier on me as well. There was a little bit of room between my nose and her body, allowing me to take long drawn out breaths. The downside was that my nose was situated right in front of her hole and I had no choice but to breathe in the scent of her dirty rear.

She rubbed her butt up and down on my face, occasionally pressing down as hard as she could to cut off my oxygen temporarily, but always let up in time for me to get a good breath in. After a couple minutes, the girls got distracted and went back to chatting.

Everything was calming down for the most part. I was able to get a hold of myself and accept the situation as it was. I relaxed and focused on my breathing. However, my state of relaxation came to an abrupt end when I felt a strong vibration on my nose, accompanied by a loud, "pffffffft!"

Before the smell even hit me, I realized she had just farted right onto my nose. Then the intense smell rushed in and I started trying to move my head. "Smell it, little boy!" She yelled, then pressed her ass hard down onto my face.

"Sandra, did you just fart on him? Oh my God," Stacy asked.

"Of course I did," she replied. "He's my personal seat, that's part of the job, is it not? I shouldn't have to get up to fart just for his convenience right?"

"Absolutely not!" Robin replied. "Make him learn and appreciate all of your scents, that's the point."

"Hey, now you all are getting it," my sister responded .

"Wow," Aisha said. "You guys are nuts, I love it."

"Wait a second everybody," Stacy interrupted. I've been holding in my gas all night, and did not know this was an option. Would you mind if I have a turn?"

They all seemed surprised. Throughout the night it seemed as though Stacy was slightly uncomfortable with everything. Either they were wrong or Stacy just had a change of heart.

"Go for it," Sandra told her, then got up for Stacy to take over.

Stacy walked over to the bed and paused. "Eh, I don't know about this. I have a dress and a thong on. I don't know that I'm comfortable sitting down on him."

"Just do it through the dress then, you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with," my sister told her.

"True," she replied. "I'm sure they're stinky enough to go through the dress anyway. Okay then."

Stacy hopped up onto the bed and got on all fours like Sandra had. She rested her butt softly onto my face and held still. A few seconds later, an intense smell rushed into my nostrils. It reminded me of a public bathroom, just pure methane. I started trying to wiggle my head free as I struggled for air.

"Don't let him escape," Robin yelled out. "Sit on him with full force.

Stacy pushed back into my face as hard as she could. "I had a feeling they were going to be pretty stinky, and that certainly got his attention," she chuckled.

"Ya those silent ones can be deadly," Aisha commented.

Just when the smell began to fade, she let out more. This led on for about fifteen minutes or so until she finally got up. "Oooh, I need to use the restroom." she said frantically running out of the room. Everyone laughed at her sudden need to depart.

It was getting pretty late, so the girls started wrapping up their conversation. They were also out of wine and started feeling tired...

On the way out, Robin walked over to me and snapped her fingers. "Sit up and look at me slave boy." I sat up and she grabbed me by the chin "I'm sorry I didn't have any stinky farts for you tonight. Don't be sad though, I'll be back over soon and you can worship my ass too, sound good?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

My sister walked out with Robin for whatever reason, and left me in the room with Sandra. She was putting her socks back on to head out, but once she saw my sister had left, she turned to me and whispered, "well, it looks like Vicky has been keeping you busy. Next time I come over, if you're lucky, I might let you show me what you can do with that tongue of yours. So keep licking mommy's pussy, because you'll need the practice. I'm very hard to please and need someone who knows what they're doing."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

Sandra left, then a couple minutes later my sister walked back in. She shut the door and walked over to where I was sitting on the bed. "You can lay back down now."

"Yes Princess," I responded

She climbed up on the bed as I laid back down. Within seconds she got up on me sitting on my chest. The seam of her tight blue leggings rubbed against my nose and created a barrier between her vagina m.

"You were very good tonight," she told me. "A little hesitant at first though. I was worried I might've had to whoop your bottom in front of everyone. I'm sure you wouldn't want my friends to see you crying like a baby though right? So in the future, just do what you're told, when you're told, okay?"

"Yes Princess, I'm sorry. I'll try my best not to hesitate anymore."

"Good," she replied with a satisfied smile, while patting my head. "Can you smell my pussy through these leggings?"

"Yes Princess," I replied. Even though I could only slightly smell it since there was a little space between.

"You've smelled my dirty panties, but you haven't smelled my pussy up close. Do you like the way it smells?"

"Of course Princess."

"Good answer," she said with excitement. "I knew that sleeping next to my dirty laundry would teach you to like it. Here, let me scoot in a little closer so you can get a good whiff."

Vicky repositioned herself so her crotch was on top of my nose squishing my face. I could smell her scent much better, but of course, breathing became difficult. She knew what to do though, and in that sense, I trusted her to make sure I could breathe.

"Ugh, these leggings are getting in the way," she complained. She was right too, the position she was in caused them to stretch too much.

Vicky got up off of the bed and had me sit up. "Get on the floor, on your knees," she ordered. So I repositioned myself to the floor in front of her. "Help me take my leggings off," she demanded.

I reached for her leggings and started pulling them down. She assisted me, which was nice because they were super tight. Once they were off I noticed her silky black satin panties. Bikini style with two thin elastic bands connecting the front with the back. It was only then I noticed what a great figure she had. She worked out so her legs were tone and her butt was firm. Of course, she was my sister so I never really stopped to check her out.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and gave me a "come here" gesture with her index finger. So I moved forward between her knees. She spread her legs wide open, exposing her crotch packed in tight by her panties. "Get your nose in there," she instructed.

I leaned in and placed my nose directly onto the front of her panties. It smelled just like her dirty panties but with much greater intensity.

"Tease it," she ordered. "Just rub the tip of your nose gently on my panties."

"Yes Princess," I replied as I lightened the pressure of my nose. Within about a minute of me rubbing against it, I could hear her start to moan. Then she laid her body back to rest on the bed.

"Try and find my clit," she challenged me. So I tried to remember the vicinity of my mother's and kept my nose there.

After about fifteen minutes of me trying to find her clit through her panties, she became frustrated with me. "Stop, just stop," she said.

"Sorry princess," I responded knowing she was upset with my inability to stay on it.

"It's okay, I'm not mad, you just need more training is all. However, I still want my orgasim, so instead, you can just sit there and watch me do it, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something."

I started to move back to get out of her way, but she quickly grabbed my head and held it in, "uh uh, you need to stay up close so you can see how I do it."

"Yes Princess, sorry," I replied.

Vicky laid back down and started rubbing her crotch lightly. Within no time she began to moan again. Then her legs started to twitch.

After a few minutes passed, rubbing through her panties became insufficient. She pulled the front of her panties to the side putting her vagina on display right in front of me. Hers looked very different from my mother's. She had most of her pubic hair waxed except for a small patch just above her lips. Her lips also appeared to be much tighter. I figured it had to do with age.

I watched as she continually worked her index and middle finger right on top of her clit, occasionally sticking them into her hole to collect moisture. Within less than a minute I heard her moan escalate to an uncontrollable high pitched shriek. Her body convulsed as she climaxed then she went back to light moans.

She let go of the front of her panties and covered her vagina back up. She continued to rub through her panties for a bit then began pushing them slightly into her hole. After she had calmed down from her orgasm, she pulled her legs up in the air and slid her panties off.

"I think it's about bed time for you little brother. Here, take these," she said, then spread the elastic on her panties apart and flipped them upside down over my head with the moist crotch part of them right on my face. I could feel the fluid sticking to my nose and mouth, along with the natural smell of her vagina. "There, keep those on your head just like that for the rest of the night."

She sent me away from her room and I walked down the hall to my room feeling completely humiliated. I started reconsidering my mom's terms for living there. This had simply gone overboard and I had a strong feeling that these sexual acts were only going to continue and potentially get worse. Not only were my mom and sister having me please them sexually, but now my sister had gotten her friends involved. At that point I decided it was time for me to focus on a career path or find some way to get out of that house!

To be continued...

12