All Comments on 'Family Whore'

by DesiresFun

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckover 2 years ago

Interesting but you might want to get a proof-reader. Her tits fluctuate in size between EE and FF cup and his dick fluctuates in size between 11 and 12 inches - and this is just on the first page or two. It might sound a minor thing but it detracts from the overall quality which is, on the whole, quite good.

DesiresFunDesiresFunover 2 years agoAuthor

Darn it, a couple of typos. Hopefully still an enjoyable read for you guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Um, there's far more wrong with this racist pile of dog shit than a few typo's. Another attempt at a story written by one who is completely ignorant of the human anatomy. Oh, and the sweet young white girl becoming a black whore theme has been done thousands of times, what a load of shit, the BBC myth continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ridiculous sizing makes this impossible to just go with. Why not make a cock 3 feet long? Or boobs the size of a Volkswagen?

bbcbubba125bbcbubba125over 2 years ago

Great read. Has a few flaws but they're not overpowering and remains readable. Good job cutie.

BeowulffBeowulffover 2 years ago

Boring, repetitive, clichéd, gross stereotypes. Edit, edit, edit. And what does sickle mean?

newlydeviantnewlydeviantover 2 years ago

Enjoyable read. Continue with your work, I don't care what the haters say. You are clearly putting in the effort here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot and nasty. It took me a while to get back to this story, but I'm glad I did. Love how Kofi made her say how much she wanted him before fucking her hard. And how Alexis looked at herself in the mirror, saw a whore... and liked it. Sick sluts like her deserve to be used by horny perverts like that. Nice touch with her accidentally recording the fucking. I'm glad Kofi spanked her and fingered her ass while fucking her too. Fuck, if I had a hot bitch like that at my house I'd do unspeakable things to her. Fuck, just imagining her huge tits makes me so hard. My favorite part was: ""Fuck me, big bro... fuck my fertile pussy! Fill me up!" she moaned loudly, a small orgasm passing through her.

"You want your brother's cock?" he asked, twisting her hard nipple roughly.

"Yes! PLEASE! Give me every fucking inch, Kofi! I want to feel your balls against my ass!" the head cheerleader moaned out, spurring her big brother on.

"You want the whole thing, whore?" Kofi asked, grunting slightly, looking at her face in the mirror with a raised eyebrow.

"YES! FUCK!" Alexis moaned out, her eyes wide, looking almost insane with need. "Squeeze my tits, Kofi! Squeeze your little sister's huge fucking whorish tits!" she screamed in pleasure as he pushed three fingers up her ass.

"Mmm, fuck!" Kofi grunted out, taking his hand from her hair and asshole and sliding them around to cup both of her massive tits in his palms. He squeezed them greedily, kneading the firm flesh between his fingers. "You want the whole fucking thing, whore?" Kofi groaned through gritted teeth, the pleasure of her hot, tight pussy and her change in attitude making him lose control.

"Yes, big bro! Please! Shove every inch of your perfect, fat black dick up my tight teenage pussy! Fuck my fertile pussy hard! Make me scream big bro! I want the world to hear!" Alexis moaned out.

Clenching his teeth together, Kofi gave an unholy shove and drove his hips forward, and without care or mercy, he shoved the remaining few inches of his throbbing member up the young beauty's amazing pussy.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" Alexis screamed out in a guttural moan of pleasure, another orgasm passing through her. Kofi looked down to see the head cheerleader's tight pussy wrapped around the base of his thick weapon. A jolt of lust shot through him.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect! Ahhhhhhhh!." she sighed and moaned as her cunt leaked her juices all over his thick shaft, coating it. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Yes! You have me bent over and drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... you were born to fuck me! So keep on fucking your whore!!! AHHHH!!!!!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further, causing him to fuck her harder. She was pushing her perfect butt back against him as he drilled her, and this move spurred him into further action, lifting one hand off her so he could slap her ass."

So hot. Keep up the great work. I will definitely continue reading this. I jerked off to this twice and came so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job on this. Wonder if she eventually became pregnant as a result

Maximus2020Maximus2020over 2 years ago

Your stories are awesome, and hot, keep UP the HARD work, I think women do so much better at describing the feelings, which makes it, very nteresting, and hot, I'm so worked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hot

Chapter 3

This was so fucking hot. Love how Kofi held your head under water while fucking you from behind. It must have made your pussy so wet, so fucking slut. So scared yet turned on and dominated. I'm glad Anthony fucked you too. So naughty how you teased him until he fucked you hard. Nasty teasing sluts like you deserve to have their fuckholes used 24/7. My favorite parts were: "Alexis' body jerked and flexed for a few more moments before collapsing, the tension leaving her, her luscious body falling against the sink. After the hard fucking she had taken, part of her was ready to just relax and rest, but there was one thing keeping her in the moment.

One very big thing.

The huge, eleven inches still lodged within her clutching cunt.

It was so hard that it was throbbing inside of her, marinating in her teenage pussy, still coated with her juices. Her pussy was still squeezing the huge cock, massaging it, giving every inch of the massive weapon the loving pleasure, it so deserved. There was something about its immense size. It almost emitted a dark power as it continued to pound her. The longer it stayed buried in Alexis' tight teenage pussy, that dark energy was transferring to her, corrupting her even more than she already had been.

Kofi saw her just remaining with her head underneath the water and to save her from drowning in the bliss he had given her, he yanked her head up from the water. When her soaked face emerged, she heaved for air and as she looked at his smug face again... her eyes heavy with admiration for how incredible her big brother.

"How did you not cum in me?" she asked with awe, eyes wide, her angelic features looking down at the corrupt man below her.

"I hope you don't think we're done here," he said, looking down with that cold expression of his that she already recognized so well. And at this point, after all they had done, he might be the sexiest man she'd ever laid eyes on. So, needless to say, she was listening with bated breath. "I'm just getting warmed up, and there are a lot of things I have planned for that gorgeous body... but there's so little time" he said, glancing down at her luscious tits with dark intent."

And

"Anthony could not contain his hunger for her lusciousness as those massive tits looked even bigger bare than they did covered up. They were fucking massive! Like, the size of melons, literally. Full and round and smooth and fleshy, they looked fucking incredible. They vaulted off her chest, perky and firm, riding together lusciously. He'd seen so much of them already, but now he had his first view of her nipples, and they were fantastic. Perfectly sized, a light shade of pink areolas, capped with rock hard nipples, pulsing with lust, begging for an eager mouth...

And his mouth was watering.

"Go ahead, little bro...enjoy your birthday gift" she cooed, before reaching behind his head and slamming his face full of titty-flesh. His mouth opened on it's on accord, just in time to be stuffed with one of her perfect nipples. Within seconds, his lips had formed a tight seal around the hard nub and his eager tongue began coating it with his heated saliva.

"Fuck!" Alexis called out as her handsome and dashing little brother sucked on her giant breast. Scratching at his thick and long dreadlocks lovingly, she looked down and bit her lower lip in stifled pleasure. She pressed more of her big tit against his face as he sucked at it eagerly, before she pulled back and popped her nipple from his mouth, switching it out with the other one. "Yes!" she moaned as he eagerly attacked her other nipple, sucking at it, coating it with his saliva. "Bite that nipple... bite it!" Alexis seethed and her beautiful little brother complied, biting down on the hardened pierced nub with the perfect amount of pressure, her little nipple being devoured as they disappeared behind those big lips of his.

"Yes! Yes! You're so good at this!" she sighed, patting the back of his head. Anthony was completely lost in his dream girl's massive jugs. Fully immersed in her boobs, all doubts and worries were forgotten as he sucked at the hard cap.

"Yes! I just knew it would end this way," Alexis sighed as her brother's mouth tugged at her hard nipples. "I just knew you'd be all over my big tits if you had the shot. Fuck... you just seemed like that type of guy..." Alexis squirmed as she felt his eager tongue circling her nipple as she said this. Looking down at him, eyes closed, entirely focused on the task at hand, namely worshipping her giant tits, she was eager to take this to the next level.

"Oh Anthony, please... please lift me up and eat me" she begged as her pussy was on fire and in need of some attention.

"Ohhh!!!" Alexis squealed as the beast in him lifted her up, fingers digging deep into her round and supple ass cheeks as her bare pussy was slammed into his face, her shapely thighs squeezing his head as they fell over the back of his shoulders.

Alexis reached around his head and pressed his face into her pussy as his tongue started to attack her pussy, lapping ferociously at her clit.

Anthony had never been happier as he ate her pussy, drinking her juices as her spectacular body started to shake from the orgasmic pleasure his tongue filled her with.

"Ahhhhhh!!! That's it!!! Ahhhhhhh!! Anthony!!!! Oh Anthony!!!!!!! You're making me cum!!!! AHhhhhh!!" Alexis panted, moaning uncontrollably as he slammed her into the wall, her juices raining as he devoured her forbidden pussy like no brother should do...

Anthony had smoked a lot of weed with his mates but the cloud nine her pussy sent him to was the biggest state of bliss that he had ever experienced as she squirted into his mouth.

Alexis didn't scream, she didn't do anything but tremble and shake as she leant against the wall, his tongue making her swoon in incestuous and orgasmic bliss as her juices rained."

So hot. Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many repeating lines

The story is great and made me hot but reading the same description as the "birthday whore" is not satisfying.

You can change the descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hot

Chapter 4

So fucking hot and nasty. Love how you urged them on to fuck you even harder. So hot how he choked you and spanked you while fucking you from behind. And how he kept fucking you even after you had both come multiple times. So nice of you to make them breakfast afterward, as a reward for a good fuck LOL. And then you got fucked again. Love how you weakly tried to resist Lucas, only to give in. My favorite part was: "Anthony began to piston his eight-inches inside of her, giving her his full length on every stroke. His fingers digging into the soft skin of her sides as he pumped himself into her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a fucking slut!" she groaned, before looking back at him, heat in his eyes. "Fuck me! God damn, this is good! Yes! Yes! Fill me with that big fucking cock!"

"Fuck, you're tight..." he groaned, unable to get over how good this all felt.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect! Ahhh..." she sighed, her cunt leaking her juices all over his thick shaft, coating it. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Yes! Drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... you'll never forget this birthday!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further, causing him to fuck her harder. She was pushing her round and firm assback against him as he drilled her, spurring him into further action.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder as he again lifted his hand.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action he could tell that she loved.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out, eyes drifting into the back of her head as he pounded her so hard her entire body was shaking.

"Take it!" he groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking slut!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening booty, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!" she groaned, his cock a blur as he pumped into her. His balls were beginning to really boil, threatening to blow again.

Seeing how she still loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her long and luscious platinum blonde hair, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly as he used his hand to pull her back and sliding the other around her to cup her amazing tits, squeezing them roughly."

So hot. Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should be in Novels and Novellas; I gave up before reaching the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lame as fuck

fantasy trash

for this shit no stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hahaha trash

couldnt finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

at least its not some gangbang and sharing scene like most interacial story

Terri19Terri1912 months ago

I thought the story was hot a few errors but still awesome love more. Love to see here being whored out and her loving it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
riveting story

This is a gripping drama, full of passion, with great characters. There is not a dull moment in the action-pact plot of this story, and the writing, in spite of some flaws, is very good overall. The author's previous story, Birthday Whore, is best read before this one, in order to really appreciate Family Whore. The attentive reader may well wish then to read Birthday Whore Ch. 2 of this truly epic and moving series. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Scenes were repetitive. Was hot though. Curious to have them all together in same room

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot. We'd all love a step daughter like that. Glad ive come across this author.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope we get to read about the gangbang. Seems like the family wants her pregnant and i cant blame them. Perfect slut for bbc.

SomeDarknessSomeDarkness3 months ago

Seems, she is as useful, as you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesiresFun@DesiresFun
Hello, don't mind me, just writing for fun over here about some of my sexual experiences. I also love to reward fans of my stories with pictures, custom stories and special videos.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES