Fantasies Fulfilled - Pt. 05

Story Info
Janice and Gwen share me.
1.7k words
4.7
7.9k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading parts 1 through 4, but it's not necessary.

I walked in after them, closing the sliding glass door. I heard laughing behind me. Both women were looking at the two queen beds: one perfectly made as it had been all day; the other, naked and exposed with everything on the floor except the mattress pad.

"My vote? Why mess up the nice one? We may want to sleep later."

Like a living alabaster statue, Jan turned to Gwen and pressed herself close. "May I undress you?"

Gwen's dark fingers laced into Jan's white hair, pulling her into a kiss. "Yes, Janice."

I sat back down in the desk chair without taking my eyes off the miracle happening in front of me. Still standing, Jan continued to kiss Gwen on the mouth, then her cheek and neck and shoulder; all while unbuttoning the front of the silk. Gwen's chest raised and lowered in deep, longing breaths. Jan opened the shirt and paused to admire the full, swelling breasts. Slightly lighter brown than the skin around them, they stood as a pert and proud testament to her youth and fitness. The areolae were dark and large, with black nipples jutting forward, demanding Jan's attention. She was happy to oblige.

Jan's tongue swirled around the nipple, teasing soft moans from Gwen's half-parted lips. Her fingers tightened in the white hair and Jan suddenly sucked hard. I could imagine that marvelous areola swelling inside my lover's mouth. She moved to the other breast, giving equal attention to both sides. The result was the immediate. Gwen tilted her face to the ceiling and groaned, "Oh yes, Janice. I felt that one all the way down."

The mention of Gwen's pussy seemed to shift Jan's attention. She quickly undid the front of her perfectly creased pants and slid them over the wide, round hips revealing bikini panties of black lace, giving way to black silk thigh-highs.

Jan gasped. Gwen sighed. My cock lurched.

Kneeling, Jan lifted the pants free of first one foot, then the other. Her eyes drifted closed as she leaned close, taking in the fragrance of Gwen's secrets. She slowly licked the front of the panties, then slipped her fingers under the lace waistband. She titled her head back to look up at the object of her attention.

"Please," was all Gwen said.

The waistband lifted away, but as Jan lowered the fabric, the crotch caught for a moment between chocolate-colored thighs. A gentle tug freed them as Jan looked up again, grinning. "A bit wet, are we?"

Gwen gave a tiny shrug as she spread a bit wider. "Your fault."

"Uh huh." Jan now slipped them off easily, revealing Gwen's shaved mons, and leaving the thigh-highs to show off her spectacular legs.

Jan tossed the panties to me. I took a deep breath of the soaked crotch before licking them. It was a struggle to not rub my desperate cock. But again, I didn't want to distract, and I was hoping for better things.

I lost sight of Jan's face as she pressed it into the perfectly smooth pussy. Her pale arms wrapped around the dark legs, pulling herself tighter against her sweet target.

"Oh, Janice, yes. Kiss my puss. Lick my cunt. You're making me so hot, darlin'!"

Jan slipped one hand under Gwen, letting her fingers explore inside the other woman's pink center. The scent of her arousal was strong and stimulating, even from my vantage point. Gwen was tugging her own nipples as her hips jerked at Jan's attention. Her cries were getting higher in pitch. I was certain she was rushing toward her orgasm when she pushed Jan's head away and took a quick step back.

"Stop."

With her face covered in pussy juice and spit, Jan looked up, hurt and confused.

"On the bed. Now! I want to taste your cunt while I cum."

In no time, Jan was laying on the bed, face up, her feet at the headboard. "Bring me that sweet pussy, you hot bitch. Sit on my face and eat my cunt."

Gwen lay atop Jan; legs bent, black silk knees framing the white hair, her back arching slightly to allow for the difference in their height. Her feet dangled off the end of the bed as she lowered her hips. Jan raised her head, extending her tongue.

"God yes," was all Gwen said before leaning in to begin devouring Jan's quivering pussy.

Light and dark mingled in a mélange of curling legs, groping hands, long moans, and intoxicating fragrance. I had begun stroking my cock under the robe again, but slowly. So very slowly. I felt the swollen head under my thumb demanding more attention; aching for release. Instead, I let it go and reached to empty the champagne bottle. I glanced at the silver ice bucket dappled with condensation.

Standing quietly, I picked a small ice cube from the bucket and walked next to Jan's head. The movement distracted her for an instant. I held the ice cube near her face. She immediately opened her upturned mouth. I set the frozen cube on her tongue and stepped back.

Jan tightened her grip on Gwen's butt and sealed her mouth over her clit. Gwen lurched and squealed, but Jan responded by shoving two fingers into the sopping cunt. Gwen started flailing uncontrollably, shouting, "FUCK JANICE. You bitch. I'm cumming. Oh God ..."

She slammed her hips down onto Jan's face, grinding through a high-pitched shriek as her cum poured from her, covering Jan's face and hair. Jan gripped Gwen's ass, determined to give her every second of pleasure she could.

Sensing that the woman on top of her was relaxing, Jan slowed her attention, but continued to gently lick the sensitive lips.

Gwen gasped, then took a deep breath. "Oh, darlin'. That was incredible. You do that better than my husband. And that is saying something." She chuckled quietly at her own tiny joke.

But Jan had heard something in that comment. "Husband? So, you're not a lesbian?" From between the dark woman's knees, she turned her porcelain face toward me before continuing to slowly lick the sweet nectar still dripping from the inflamed flesh.

"Oh, no. I was barely bi until you took over my imagination."

Jan softly slid one finger into the welcoming hole. Gwen shivered. A second finger. Gwen's hips press down.

Jan's voice was almost casual. "In that case, there happens to be a big, hard, very talented cock quite nearby." Her fingers took on a familiar rhythm.

"I wondered ... yes, right there." Gwen began fucking back. "I wondered if he was going to join us."

I stepped up behind Gwen, admiring the view of her ass twitching over Jan's pounding fingers and eager mouth.

"Unless you think your husband would disapprove."

Gwen's body twisted as she turned her head to look at my throbbing dick, only inches from her aching cunt.

"Oh God, it's beautiful. Give it to me. Shove that thing inside me. Janice, don't stop eating me. I want you both servicing my cunny!"

The instant Jan removed her fingers, I slammed into the hot, slick cunt. Gwen screamed. "OH FUCK! Yes!"

Jan grabbed my balls, massaging them back and forth, making sure my timing matched her tongue on Gwen's clit.

Gwen was climbing the ladder of lust once again. "GOD you two are so ... AH ... perfect! My pussy was made for this. FUCK. SHIT. OH DARLIN'!"

Jan let go of my balls and wrapped her white fingers around Gwen's hips; digging in, pulling open the round, black ass cheeks. I stared for an instant at the deep black of her back door. Jan's eyes were just visible, encouraging me. On the next thrust, I slid a finger as far as I could into Gwen's ass.

"WHAT? Oh, FUCK."

I felt her pussy muscles gripping my pounding cock. I pushed faster. Harder.

"MY ASS. SO GOOD. SO CLOSE!"

Jan squeezed my balls once again, pulling her mouth away long enough to entreat me. "Cum with us, Lover."

I plunged in one more time, ramming myself deep into her dark pink crevice.

It was Jan who first shouted her own orgasm, "Yes!"

My balls tightened and my hot cum filled Gwen's pussy. Her scream was loud and gritty.

"I'm ... cum ... ming! FUCK!"

Her hips started to spasm, forcing Jan to dig her nails into Gwen's ass as she drank both Gwen's cum and mine. I rode the movement as best I could, sliding my cock along the inner folds of her pussy as she shoved herself over me again and again.

"AHHH." Her next orgasm was quieter, but no less intense. I managed to shoot two more loads into this incredible woman before we all collapsed from exhaustion.

As my dick slipped from Gwen's pussy, Jan once again lapped at the fluids of our joining; tunelessly humming as she swallowed gulp after gulp. Finally, Gwen rolled off.

"Stop, darlin'. Too sensitive."

She lay on her back next to Jan. I dropped on Gwen's other side. I could not resist lightly caressing her breast.

Jan shifted on the bed, bringing her face near Gwen's. Her voice was barely audible. "That was a good start, huh?"

Gwen and I laughed. I chimed in, "See what can happen when you share your fantasies?"

Gwen cooed as I spread my palm across her nipple.

Jan's eyes unfocused as she dreamily tugged Gwen's other nipple. "Maybe we should share it all? I mean, how hot would it be to tell people about our fantasies and our fun. Might start a trend." Then breaking out of her self-induced spell, she started to move off the bed.

"I need another shower."

"No," Gwen insisted. "Not yet. First..." She grabbed Jan's arm and pulled her close. Gwen started licking Jan's lips, then nose and cheeks and forehead - her entire face. "Mmm. Mixed cum. So good." Jan kissed her firmly, letting their tongues dance. Finally, Gwen laid back down.

"Now you can shower."

And that is how the rest of the night went. We took turns showering, one at a time since we were all too sore and too tired to get physical. In turn, we each ended up in the crisp, perfectly made bed that had survived the evening of torrid passion. And, in turn, we each fell asleep in one another's arms.

In the morning, I left two of the sexiest women I know to their chores of debate and negotiation. Driving home through the light traffic, hours before rush hour, I could only think back on the amazing events, and wonder if I will ever experience such a thing again.