Fantasies Fulfilled - Pt. 06 - Addendum

Story Info
Three months later, the fallout of sharing on Literotica.
1.9k words
4.59
4.9k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading parts 1 through 5, but it's not necessary.

Three Months Later

My work gave me an excuse to visit Dallas. When I called Janice to say I'd be in town for a few days, she insisted we meet for dinner at her favorite "very expensive" restaurant. Since I don't get out to "very expensive" anything very often, I accepted.

That is how I found myself at a table surrounded by the top layer of Texas society. A well-known actress was playing footsie at the next table with a politician who could be her grandfather. A former World Series pitcher was chatting up a handsome waiter while his wife tried to wrangle four fidgety children.

At my table was Janice, the buxom beauty with the sexy smile and luxurious head of shock white hair who you've heard about in previous chapters. On my other side was Roxanne. Like Janice, she was part of the "Dallas School Girls," my wife's circle of friends since seventh grade. Her infectious smile and high energy take over a room. After raising two kids and three grandkids, she went back to work as a grief counselor. Her constant workouts keep her ahead of the mom-bod, and her short hair frames a youthful face. She had a habit of leaning close when telling a story, resting her hand on my thigh and squeezing very close to where the tip of my penis lay nervously in my slacks.

Finishing the seating chart were their husbands; Daniel, a Short King of the highest order and a fierce litigator, and Cy, a tall and handsome surgeon. It was Cy that I was keeping an eye on to see if he noticed his wife's attention to my inseam.

By way of a brief respite, I excused myself to the men's room. The waiter had to lead me thorough a short maze; I'm guessing as a combination health code and privacy. When I came back out, Janice and Roxanne were waiting in the hallway to ambush me, dragging me into the ladies' room.

Elegantly styled, the marble sink and counter ran the length of one wall. A thickly padded bench occupied the far end. There were four stalls. All empty.

Roxanne locked the door.

Janice grabbed me by both arms, turning me to face her. "Is it me? That was me, wasn't it?"

I didn't know if she was angry or just being dramatic, much less what she was talking about.

"I mean, you changed the names and the city and there was never another woman, you pervert, but that was us! Me! Wasn't it?"

I was starting to get the hint, but decided to play dumb. "Us? Where?"

"ON LITEROTICA!" Jan practically screamed. "You put our weekend on a porn site!"

"You read Literotica?"

"No!"

Roxanne chimed in. "I do."

Janice nodded to her friend. "She does. And she recognized my description!"

This was too much fun. I looked at Roxanne. "You recognized Jan's boobs?"

Roxanne's eyes twinkled. "Well, not just her boobs."

I chuckled and Janice began to rage. "I knew it! I can't believe it. Why would you do that?"

"Did you read it?"

"What difference does that make?"

Again, Roxanne filled in the details. "Yes, she did."

Now I was intrigued. "Did it remind you of the fun we had? Did it make you hot, Jan?"

"That is not the point!" But Jan's sudden blush spoke volumes.

"Yes, it did." Roxanne put one arm around Janice's shoulders. "She practically rubbed one out while I sat there."

I felt my cock begin to wake up. "Yeah? What part of the story?"

Roxanne rested her cheek against Jan's face. "The sixty-nine, of course."

Janice seemed close to hysterics. "Whose side are you on?!"

"I'm on my side." Roxanne looked me in the eyes, then lowered her gaze to the front of my slacks where the bulge was beginning to show. "Which reminds me, are you really that big?"

"ROXANNE!"

Roxanne angled Jan's face toward my crotch. "Is he?"

"Yes, but again ... not the point."

"Easy for you to say. You saw it. You held it."

"She fucked it." I added, helpfully.

Roxanne approved. "Yeah."

"She practically begged."

Janice was aghast. "I did not ..." She took a deep breath, continuing calmly. "OK, listen. You can't post that without my permission. You have got to take it down."

Roxanne whined like a child denied a treat. "Nooooo."

I thought about it seriously for a moment. "I'm not sure I know how to remove a posting. Besides, I distinctly remember you saying it would be fun to share our story."

Jan's voice was calmer, but with a hint of desperation. "I meant with ..." she glanced at Roxanne. "... certain friends. Not in public. What if my husband sees it?"

Roxanne snickered. "Daniel? Never happen. But, listen ... about that horse dick of yours."

Janice threw her arms up in exasperation. "It's not a horse dick, you horny slut! Just a very nice size."

"So, bigger than Daniel's." It was not a question.

"That's what she said." They both glared. I shrugged. "I had to."

"You stay out of this!" Janice was getting angry again.

"Look. You dragged me in here. What's going on that could not have been done by phone? Or email?"

The conversation came to standstill. The two women look at each other. I started for the door.

Roxanne jumped to block my way. "What's going on is..."

"She wants to see it!"

More silence.

"She wants to see your..."

Roxane finally worked up the nerve to complete the thought. "Your penis. Your dick. Your salami. I want to see your cock, for Christ's sake."

My hesitation only made Roxanne more anxious.

"Here, I'll show you mine!"

She yanked her blouse over her head, revealing her bare tits. Age and motherhood had taken a toll, but lightly freckled with small, tan nipples, they still looked delectable.

I shrugged. "Well, if you insist." I reached toward her when there was a knock on the door.

Janice called out, "Just a minute." She turned to us. Roxanne was still half naked. "We can't all go out at once."

Roxanne nudged her toward the door. "You go." Then to me. "Come on!"

With her shirt in hand and tits waving, Roxanne dashed into the last stall on the end. I could only follow her, glancing back at Jan who shrugged, grinned, and unlocked the door. Once we were inside the stall, I heard Janice explaining to someone on her way out, "Do not order the shrimp."

Roxanne was crouching on the toilet seat, rubbing her breasts while hungrily looking at my crotch. I heard the door to the first stall open and close, followed by the sound of clothes being shifted.

Roxanne's voice was a harsh whisper. "Are you hard? I want you hard. Show me."

I undid my pants, letting them drop while leaving my dark blue boxer-briefs in place. The bulge was getting bigger by the second.

Roxanne nodded. "Nice start. Now, don't make me cause a scene."

I raised my eyebrows out of pure skepticism. She sighed.

"Christ, I'm starting to think you don't want a blow job."

I lowered my briefs, letting my cock arc toward her. She narrowed her eyes.

"Hm. Not a horse."

I shrugged.

"But a healthy mouthful, for sure. Come here."

Accompanied by the sound of pissing from the other end of the room, Roxanne sat on the toilet seat and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer while keeping her feet out of sight. Leaning forward, she lifted her boobs to surround my cock. She began rocking back and forth, fucking me with her tits.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Nice start. But..."

She lowered her head and extended her tongue. A long string of saliva dropped onto my purple head and was immediately swallowed by her boobs. I slid my hips forward and back, matching her rhythm. Her tits felt marvelous.

"That's better, isn't it?" Soft velvet in her voice. "Ooo. I can see why Jan likes you. You're thicker than my husband and much bigger than hers."

I stopped moving.

She looked up from my cock, surprised. "Oh, yeah. We've traded, from time to time. The guys think it's their idea."

She let her boobs drop and wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock.

The other toilet flushed. Roxanne smiled.

"Perfect timing."

Angling my dick forward, she opened her mouth wide and slid it in, easily avoiding her teeth. She caressed the underside with her tongue. I started to moan. Roxanne quickly put one finger over my closed mouth. We could hear water running in the sink.

Wagging her eyebrows playfully, Roxanne begins running her hand up and down my shaft as she bobbed her head. I grabbed her short hair and began to fuck her face.

"Um-hm." She mumbled approval.

An air dryer fired up, giving me a chance to groan out loud.

"Damn, Roxanne, you're the best."

Her response was to speed up her attack on my cock, awakening the rumbling in my balls.

"I'm going to cum."

The air dryer may have been off for that one, but neither of us cared. Roxanne shoved her face against my dark curls, forcing my cock to the very back of her throat. I couldn't tell if the next sound was the door clicking closed or Roxanne gagging. I grabbed the top of the stall walls, struggling for balance. Her throat closed on the sensitive ridge of my cock head and my first load of cum shot into her gullet.

Swallowing as she sped up, she hummed in delight; pulling shot after shot from the depths of my being. Never had I cum so hard from just a mouth. My whole world was her tongue and my cock. I wanted it to go on forever, but the survival part of my brain interceded.

Just this side of insanity, I placed my palm on her forehead. She got the idea. She pulled her head back, but continued licking me, making me flinch with every touch. Finally, she allowed my half-hard dick to drop from her mouth.

She licked her lips. "God, I love cum."

"Oh fuck. Oh Roxanne. That was ... "

"Better than Janice?"

I could only chuckle. "Y'know, I don't think I gave Janice a chance to suck me. We were pretty busy doing everything else. But you..."

I lifted her up into a kiss. My tongue dove into her mouth, sliding along hers, enjoying the taste of my cum.

"You were amazing."

"Thank you." She started putting her shirt back on, reminding me to retrieve my pants from around my ankles.

When her face emerged from her shirt collar, I could only smile. "You must let me return the favor."

"I've got clients tomorrow at 9AM and 3PM, but the middle of the day is free."

"I'm at the Westin downtown. Room 128. I'd love to spend time with you."

"Sounds perfect. I'll let you do all the work this time."

Janice's voice echo against the tile walls. "Not all the work."

We stepped from the stall to find Jan blocking the door with her arms crossed. Taking three quick steps, she grabbed Roxanne's head and pulled her into a kiss. It started hard, but softened as her tongue explored the brunette's mouth. Roxanne's hands drifted up to Jan's breasts. The kiss ended with both women sighing. Janice looked at me and smirked.

"So that's what you taste like. I'll have to try it myself. Westin downtown. Tomorrow. But now, they're wondering where you are. I suggest bad shrimp kept you both busy. Hurry up."

She patted the front of my pants as she walked out. I gestured for Roxanne to go next before I exited, head held high.