Fantasies in Swimwear

Story Info
A petite, supermodel-bodied beach girl submits to a hunk.
1.1k words
3.96
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation and back story to my other story here:

https://literotica.com/s/black-tie-sides-cheeky-bikini

Charan and I go back a few years.

Before he became the dominating hunk of a daddy he is now, we met at a beach bar while I was still 20.

I remember being a lover of the sun, sea, and sand - and having this favourite pair of black tie-side bikini bottoms. I was flexible with the top, be it a shirt, cropped, or just a regular bikini top, but the bottoms had to be that cheeky pair which made me feel almost sultry.

Charan was already in his early 30s, and fully dark and muscular. He came over to me, and my petite figure looked up at the towering man beside me.

"Hey."

His voice had a commanding tone from the start, and I couldn't help but squirm slightly as I felt an air of submissiveness blow over my skin - covered only by my cropped top and bikini bottoms.

"Just noticed how amazingly steamy you looked from the side."

I shuddered a bit, "Steamy?"

He crossed his arms, thick muscles in his forearms flexing as he did so.

"Your body. From the side. The way the strings tie on your hips and your bottoms overall.

If it covered any more of your body it would be a sin."

We laughed the minutes away, and then headed out to the sand as soon as the sun began to set.

I was already incredibly hot by then, feeling his power over my feminine body, and knowing that in the right situation, he could make me climax in whatever I was wearing right then.

The thoughts piled up, and I did what I thought would further add vibes to the moment - I raised my arms over my head as I took of my crop top, revealing my black bikini top under.

"Heading for a dip?"

"Mmhmm", I smiled as I walked towards the edge of the water.

Sitting down by the shallow parts, I rinsed my body just enough to wet every part of me, before slowly standing again and fondling my hair in a ponytail hold, while slightly raising a leg and curling my toes.

Without warning, he came by over to me and held me by both shoulders - hands so close to my chest that my nipples perked up uncontrollably.

A hand moved down to my waist and back, and the other around my neck as he lifted me up with a manly grunt.

I didn't know if he heard my moan, feeling his hand around the back of my neck, and the other so close to my bottoms, which I was sure by this time was wet with my arousal.

I put my hand on his solid chest for support as I lay in his arms, and he looked down at my figure.

Then I felt his lower hand take the back of my bikini bottoms, scrunching it into almost a thong.

"Your swimsuit should show more, babygirl."

I shuddered. The feeling of the strip being moved by him across my pussy was as good as foreplay.

"I know how you feel down there."

His commanding tone returned.

"Don't hide. Don't think I haven't seen your toes curl and nipples erect."

I moaned again as I felt shivers of heat and excitement wash over my body.

"This is how orgasms begin, babygirl."

He carried me back up the beach, and in to his beachside unit through the walk-in balcony. Putting me down, I didn't get a chance to move away as he held me against a wall and brushed two thick fingers over my neck, down to my chest and over a nipple, flicking it firmly.

"I know exactly what it'll take to make you cum."

I looked up at him with panting, sultry, submissive eyes as he slapped a butt cheek - and I felt the early and familiar tingle of orgasm forming.

He then reached back and untied my top with one swift stroke, as cool air blew over my exposed chest. Combined with the warmth of his mouth which immediately took them in, I let out moans as I held his head.

His hand ran down, scrunching my bottoms again and rubbing my pussy over the bikini material.

"Ahhh! Uhh!"

I let out moans and semi-screams of pleasure as his strong fingers massaged my clit and pussy with firm strength.

I curled my toes as he continued, and I could feel my sticky juices begin to soak the strip covering my pussy. I knew his fingers could feel it too.

I thought he would rip the remaining bottoms off me, but it didn't come.

Instead, his fingers increased in strength and rate as he assaulted my clit.

"Ohh ff.. ffuckk.. Ohh. Uhhh!"

My nipple was in his powerful jaws, as my almost naked body squirmed under his mastery.

His other hand alternated between flicking my other nipple, and running over my belly and back, while I continued to be finger fucked with a tireless strength only a machine could provide.

My orgasm was building, approaching - I could feel my girl cum forming in waves as I moaned, tensed, and trembled, trying to contain the pleasure that was sure to erupt.

"I know.", he said deeply.

"I can feel your juice about to explode. There's no way you can keep it back now."

I could only respond with increasingly ragged moans and breaths, as he drove me ever closer to the edge of a shattering, wet orgasm.

Suddenly, he let it all out as his fingers rapid-stroked my pussy and clit over the bikini, going as fast as he could as the sounds of my juices filled the air.

"Ahh! Hahh! Hahh! Uuhhh! Aaahhh!"

I moaned loudly as my body rode the waves of pleasure - the sensation combined with my peaking orgasm exploded through me, as I grabbed his head still on my nipples, curled my toes and tensed my thighs uncontrollably.

I felt warmth run down my legs and butt as my girl cum spurted through the bottoms, and over his hand which was still fucking me.

The orgasm washed over me in waves, and I felt like my entire body was cumming.

Then he increased intensity again, and another orgasm hit me without warning.

I blew my juices even harder, biting the bottom of my lip as he slapped my butt through my climax - initiating yet another orgasm within an orgasm.

"Ohh babygirl, you can get drenched in more than seawater. What a bikini body."

were his firm words as he continued finger fucking me to yet another orgasm.

I moaned, screamed, cried daddy, cried his name, as my body was gripped in several orgasms overlapping each other.

The

My bikini bottoms? Hell, that thing was more than drenched with my stickiness and gushing nectar by now..

And so began my fantasies about Charan whenever he wasn't around. I would put on that same pair, and usually do some home yoga before finishing myself off, screaming his name...