Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #10

Story Info
Gangbang, Menage, Bisexual, Wife, Fantasy, Submission.
2.9k words
4.27
6.7k
8
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, here is another fantasy from us. To remind you, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people, and we are not super at all. To know more about us, I suggest reading our previous stories.

Filipe once again is writing, reporting yet another fantasy of the couple.

I get home after work and find my wife, Gabriela, waiting for me in the living room. She was sexy, only in lingerie, with a black corset, stockings, garters, thong panties highlighting her ass, and very high heels, very thin, leaving her ass even perkier. Her luscious breasts fill the bosom of her corset. I could tell how excited she was and wanted to get nasty. She was also holding a small whip in her hand, and she started by telling me that I shouldn't say anything, that today she was in charge, and I had to obey everything!

She told me to go upstairs and take a quick shower and wait for her in the bedroom. My cock already gave life, wondering what she was preparing. I immediately went upstairs, took my shower, and waited. She entered the room carrying a rope, a handkerchief, and the whip. She had me get on all fours in the swivel chair we have in our room, and she tied my legs and arms together so that I couldn't get out of that submissive position. She blindfolded my eyes and left me naked, on all fours, facing with my face to the corner, and my ass turned to our bed.

She began to pass the whip through my ass very lightly and slowly going to rub my ass. She also moved past my sac, stroking my balls. But suddenly, she started hitting me with it, mainly on the ass and in the balls, saying today I would be totally submissive and used by her as she wanted. I tried to argue but got a slap on my ass and the explicit instruction that I shouldn't say anything without her permission.

I could hear in her voice how much her husband's submission was turning her on. I feel her shove a tissue in my mouth, telling me it was her panties. She was super luscious, with her delicious smell, which only made my cock even harder, but now I couldn't say anything, with her panties stuffed in my mouth, blindfolded, and tied on all fours in the armchair. She tells me that she put on another pair of panties, even smaller than the first one, tucked deeper into her ass.

She leaves the room and makes me wait for a few minutes, tied and blindfolded. When she returns, I hear that she is not alone, and I realize that other men are with her. I don't know how many, but there were several. One of them I immediately recognized by his voice: our black lover. I hear at least 2 or 3 more unknown voices. She talks to them, saying today, I was her slave, to be used however she wanted, and she just wanted to have a lot of pleasure with them.

She thanked our lover for bringing the other males as she asked, and I could tell by the sound that she must be kissing each one of them. The others only say that our lover didn't lie when he said she was very hot and naughty.

I hear the zippers undo, and I imagine they're taking their pants off. I hear Gabriela requesting for them to surround her, that she wants to suck and jerk off all of them simultaneously. I imagine she is on her knees, with the males standing around her, offering their cocks for her to suck. I began to hear her sucking the dicks, saying they were delicious and big and how much she loved to suck a nice black cock. I keep imagining that our black lover must have brought other black friends to have sex with her.

The males begin to moan loudly and say how much this naughty sucked and jerked well. I hear her increase the pace of sucking and jerking their cocks, asking them to come on her face and nice tits. She says that she wants to get all smeared with their cum. Apparently, they all start to come, as I hear her only asking to pour it all over her to get her breasts all wet.

It seems everyone came on her, and they kept saying she is a delight and sucks very well. I know how it feels. Her mouth is lovely. I hear her approach me, and without removing my blindfold, I feel her swiveling the chair. I must now face the room with my back to the wall. She pulls the panties she had left in my mouth. I feel her body heat creeping in, and before long, she's rubbing her big tits in my face, asking me to suck, lick and swallow them all, leaving them clean for the males to continue fucking her. From how sticky my face is, she must have had a ton of cum on her. I clean it up with my tongue as she rubs her breasts and nipples to bring each of the males' cum to my mouth. I feel her hard nipples, knowing how excited and wet she must be. She puts the first panty back in my mouth and says she's taking the second one off as she doesn't need to wear it anymore. She puts the second one in my mouth too, and it feels even more soaked than the first one.

She moves away from the armchair, leaving me blindfolded, with my head towards the males. Gabriela says she wants everyone to fuck her, that she wants everyone to fuck her meanwhile sucks the others, and that she wants to experience every combination of double penetrations possible between them.

I hear our lover tell the others that they can have a good time, that he will be the last one because he already knows this pussy well. She now speaks, telling me what's happening to make me even more curious and excited. She says she is on all fours on the floor and asks the first male to stick his cock in her pussy, at once, without mercy. I hear from her moan that he really must have done that because she is now moaning loudly, while I hear the sound of hips meeting as he fucks her. She asks the others to come closer and start sucking like a bitch, making a lot of noise, and teasing me. She says those cocks are wonderful, and that's what she loves.

The first male tells her he is about to come, and she asks him to stop. He switches places with another male, as she doesn't want him to cum yet. It seems they start rotating between her pussy and mouth, with everyone fucking her very hard, the way she likes. Our lover asks if she's enjoying it and if that's what she wants. I realize that they must have arranged it right, with her telling the details of how she imagined it because she says she loves it and it was like that.

After this round of everyone fucking her pussy, while she sucked the others, she says now is the time to try the double penetrations with them, that she's dying to feel their huge cocks inside her. She says that now she wants to be fucked in our bed. She asks our lover to prepare her ass, licking and lubricating it well. Then she asks one of the males to lie on the bed so she can ride him a little. I hear the noise of her going up and down on his cock, and moaning. She stops and asks one of the males to fuck her ass together. Their cocks must be thick because when he puts it on her, she asks him to go slowly so she can get used to it. She says they are widening her holes, but she is feeling pleasure like she has never felt before.

Now she must be used to it because she asks them to fuck hard so she can come. She starts moaning and screaming, showing how good it must be for her. She asks the others to get closer because she wants cock also in her mouth, beyond the ones in her ass and pussy. Her moans are now muffled by the cocks that must also be fucking her little mouth.

From time to time, she asks them to stop and exchange positions, as she wants to try each of them in her holes and her mouth. She moans louder and louder until she explodes in sensational orgasm, saying she is realized! That she had never come so hard, so intensely.

She asks our male to come and remove my blindfold, as she is too tired to even get out of bed and do that. He approaches, removes my blindfold, and then I see, in addition to him, three other black males with huge cocks around my wife, still kissing her body, her big breasts, while they still caress her pussy with their fingers. She tells him she's dead and needs some rest, but she won't let the males down. She says I'm supposed to suck them all. They get closer and start rubbing their huge cocks on my face and mouth. I start sucking them as best as possible because I'm still tied on all fours to the armchair.

I notice that the other three are much younger than our lover. It seems that he reads my thoughts and explains that the biggest one is his son (by the size of the cock it appears to be his son!) and that the other two are his co-workers.

I see my wife lying on the bed, with a huge smile of satisfaction, and watching her husband get his mouth fucked by those four men. She asks our lover to turn me back to the wall and lube my ass, so they can each fuck me good. Our male does this affectionately, and the first one approaches, puts the massive head of his cock touching my asshole, and pushes everything inside. With the excellent lubrication and my excitement of first imagining her being fucked, then seeing her happy face, and finally sucking everyone, my ass accommodates all that cock easily. He fucks me hard, following her request to be quick and deep, that she wanted to see my ass tucked in by all of them. When the first one is about to come, he again warns her, and she tells them to take turns since it's not time to cum yet. Each of them fucks me hard and deep while I groan hotly, facing the wall, just listening to her commanding the fuck. Last to fuck me is our lover, who has the biggest and longest cock. I'm already used to this one, and I feel a lot of pleasure with each of his thrusts.

She asks our lover to untie me and bring me to bed. I lie on my back, and she immediately climbs on top of me in a 69 position but not touching my dick. She asks me to suck her pussy which is still very sticky from the fuck with them. I see her pussy and asshole all red, open, from giving so much to those hot blacks. I start sucking her ass as she likes, and she still doesn't touch my dick. She asks the black guys to come closer because she will suck their dick, not mine. She sucks each of them, and after each one fucks her mouth, she asks him to come fuck her, that he can choose if will be her pussy or ass, and that she wants them to cum inside her.

I watch each male approach her with those huge cocks, right next to my face. The first 3 ask me to suck and lubricate their cocks with my tongue so they can fuck her ass. I see each cock enter her ass until they all disappear inside her, and I feel their balls on my face while my tongue continues licking her clit. She moans very hard and asks each of them to cum inside her. They fuck harder and harder, and I feel their final thrust filling her ass with a lot of their cream.

When one takes the cock off, she asks the next one to come in soon to not let the cum out of her ass yet. She receives each one of the cocks, moaning and coming too, while they fuck and fill her ass with their thick cum. When it's our lover's turn, he asks her to keep her ass tightly closed because he will fuck her pussy. Again passes the head of his cock in my mouth and fucks her in one go. He alternates strong and deep thrusts on her with thrusts in my mouth while my tongue continues to suck her clit. Every time he takes off his cock, I see her pussy wide open from all that fucking. He accelerates the pace and also comes inside her, finishing filling my little bitch with cum.

She lifts her body, sits on my face, and tells me to explore her ass and pussy with my tongue, collecting all the male cum. I feel her contract her ass and pussy to let the cum spread on my face. I collect everything with my tongue, and following her instructions, I don't swallow yet, storing everything in my mouth, which is now full of cum from the four males. When I finish, she tells me to open my mouth and show how much her hubby has collected from the male's cum, licking it inside her ass and pussy. My mouth is full, and I can barely open it to keep it from leaking. They come closer and laugh, saying they managed to fill it up. She turns to my side and starts kissing me, sharing their cum with me, sucking it into her mouth, and then returning it all to mine. She tells me she adores her husband and how those fucks make her crazy horny.

After kissing me for a long time, exchanging cum between our mouths, he returns everything to my mouth, tells me to swallow, and to show my empty mouth to the males, showing them how much I enjoyed being dominated by her, knowing that she was fucked by everyone, and still clean it and swallow it all. I carry out the order satisfactorily because this submissive position excites me greatly. The youngest three say they loved it and leave. Our lover stays with us, asking her if he fulfilled her fantasy.

She says she loved it, that it was just how she wanted it, and that kneeling surrounded by huge black cocks made her crazy. She praises our lover's son, saying that he is very hot and that his cock is almost the size of his, that for sure is his son. I completed that he had a very tasty cock, that I had loved first sucking him and then feeling him fucking me.

Our lover says he can bring his son whenever we want, and I immediately see a smile on my wife's face. She says that just imagining it, her pussy is already wet again. She asks me to suck our male to get him ready to fuck her again. I suck his cock and balls while he sucks her pussy, with her sitting on his face. When the cock is very hard, she sits on it and starts riding, moaning deliciously, feeling her ass hit his hip. She became a master at swallowing all that cock in her pussy. She asks me to feed her my cock, because she also wants to please her husband. I feel her sucking each time she sits on our male's cock, and I realize she's close to coming. She starts to suck very hard, without taking my cock out of her mouth anymore, until she comes while I fill her little mouth with my cum kept until then. Our male says he hasn't cum yet and asks the couple to finish the job by sucking his cock together, which drives him crazy. I start sucking the cock along with her, kissing her with the cock between our mouths. He cums, and we both suck and clean him like we always do.

My wife says she's exhausted, that she loved having sex with all of them, and that from now on, she wants our lover fucking us with the son much more often. She says she wants to try a vaginal DP now (both inside her pussy), and later she will wish to try an anal DP too (both in her ass). But she says this will still take some time, and her husband will probably be able to do it before she does.

Our male kisses us, promises he will always fuck and please us, and leaves, leaving the couple satisfied and finished on the bed.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and if we realize it, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela will read along with me, and who knows, maybe you'll make her even more excited to the point where she assumes that she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!