Fantasy 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 a continuation of Fantasy 1
1.1k words
3.48
4.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taxi dropped us home, I stepped out to open the door for my wife, but the taxi driver beat me to it. He stood next to the open door and my wife smiled at me as she slowly moved her left leg out to put her foot on the kerb and slid her bottom forward slightly which pulled her dress back exposing her shaved mound to us both. She moved her right foot out of the car and as she leant forward to stand both of her straps slid off her shoulders and the dress dropped to her waist. She was unable to grab it as she stood up, both the driver and I reached to help pull the dress up. I was able to life one strap up as she moved towards me the driver's movement was restricted by the door and as she moved towards me her left breast encountered the back of his hand. He apologised as he pulled his hand back, but my wife set him at ease by saying it was accidental.

My wife went inside while I paid the driver. She was standing on the balcony, and I joined her. "Oh my God" she said "I have never done anything like that before. No one other than you have ever seen that much of me."

"It was exciting watching men look at you, they wanted you, would you do it again?"

"It was so wrong but a part of me wanted them to look, the waiters were close enough to touch me and when the taxi driver did, even though it was an accident, I wanted it to last longer."

I wished I had been able to take photos, but I had an idea, I asked my wife if she would like a glass of wine which she accepted. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of whit and a couple of glasses which I put on the outdoor table. I pulled back a chair for my wife and she sat down, poured us both a glass of wine and took out my phone, as she took a sip from her glass, I snapped the first picture.

"Let's recreate some memories of tonight, I will take photos of you re-enacting the evening."

"That could be fun" she agreed.

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed a plate, cutlery and a takeaway menu. I laid a place setting in front of her and stepped o the side. She picked up the menu and pretended to study it as I took photos. The top of her dress was gapped slightly just showing a hit of cleavage, I moved around the table taking shots from where I would have been sitting, she looked up at me and around towards the area where the waiters would have been. I acted as if I was the waiter as she leant forward to look at the menu. As she leant forward the dress opened and both breasts and nipples were clearly in view, I kept snapping away. She looked up at me and was smiling I could see her chest rising and falling her areola were raised and her nipples hard. When she sat back up one breast was still exposed and I snapped more pictures while she looked at me and pulled the dress back.

I dropped a spoon on the floor and stepped over towards where the table of young men would have been and pointed the lens of my phone, in slow motion she moved her chair back and her left leg out, on cue her dress parted either side of her thighs and the damp lips of her pussy were exposed and as she moved her leg further, they opened showing a darker pink shade. I snapped away as she leant forward partially hiding. her pussy but exposing both breasts and a clear view to her navel.

"Oh my God, they would have seen everything" I said. She sat back up and I moved to show her the photos, she was breathing heavily and clearly excited. She rubbed her hand on the bulge between my legs. "That obviously excited you, did I do good? Did you like them looking at me?"

"I loved it, they wanted you and I wanted to show you to them."

I reminded her that now would be the time for the waiter to come over with the bill she moved her seat back slightly and spread her legs just like I had done when I pushed them apart. Her pussy was clearly displayed and was obviously wet, the thrill and excitement were getting to her. I snapped away and took more photos of her breasts the sides of which were exposed.

I sat on the other side of the table and asked her to get up and act as if she was walking out of the restaurant past the table of young men. She stood and moved away, then turned facing me, he left leg was I a good step I front of the right, and she was fully exposed to my view from just below her navel. I took more phots before leaning forward and pushing the fingers of my right hand between her parted lips rubbing against her clitoris and up to her opening, I moved my fingers slightly and felt her squirming as if wanting release.

"What would you have done if they touched you?"

"I don't know, I would have been scared, I might have frozen waiting for you to pull me away."

"You were great, that was the best birthday, I am so proud of you."

"What are you going to do with the photos? Will you promise to keep them private;"

"I am not sure; my birthday is tomorrow, and you are still under my control until tomorrow night. I have invited friends over tomorrow and I am sure they would love to see them; they are always trying to look at you and have asked me if I have any sexy photos."

"Please don't I will never be able to face them again."

"Maybe you can choose some for me to show them."

I stood and hugged her then turned her towards the balcony railing which looked over a park, at this time of night there was unlikely to be anyone out. I undid the remaining buttons on the dress and pulled it off her, knowing what I wanted she leant against the railing and spread her legs. I removed my clothes reached under her arms to grab her breasts and pulled her back on to my shaft which slid straight into her, and she started to cum almost immediately.

Tomorrow, I had a shopping trip planned and some more exposure.