Fantasy 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
The third part of Fantasy 1.
1.6k words
3.8
3.5k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at my usual early hour my wife was sleeping naked next to me, which is unusual as she nearly always sleeps in T shirt and knickers. I pulled the sheets down, her pussy looked like it had been well used last night, I stroked between her legs to see if she was keen for a morning session but got no response. I used the bathroom to relieve my morning wood and took a quick shower. I dressed in shorts and a T shirt and went into the kitchen to make coffee.

While the coffee was brewing, I had a piece of toast, my wife rarely eats breakfast, and then took a cup in to my wife. I pulled the curtains open to brighten the room and wake her. She said it was too early, but I told her that she needed to get up because we were going shopping and I had a barbecue planned for the afternoon.

I read the news on my laptop until my wife entered the kitchen half an hour later wrapped in a towel with wet hair.

"Good morning and Happy Birthday, I did not buy you anything special because you already have your birthday wish" she hugged and kissed me and asked, "Where are we going and what do you want me to wear?"

"Short skirt and T shirt, no bra."

She looked at me as I knew that she was never comfortable going out without a bra. Unfortunately, she favoured bras that restricted all movement and hid the shape of her breasts, I referred to her bras as coconuts. I reminded her that it was my birthday and she had agreed to do everything that I wanted.

Twenty minutes later she was ready, grey t shirt and denim skirt to just above her knees. I could see her breasts moving but her nipples were not showing, this would change when we hit the air-conditioned mall.

We took my wife's Kia because my Toyota SUV is too high for some car parks. It was a twenty-minute drive to the mall. I had selected a mall with ladies' clothes and shoe shops on the one floor, the clothes shop that I had in mind was upmarket and had a small seating area next to the change rooms where partners could sit and wait and comment on the clothes being modelled.

We wandered around the mall window shopping and my wife looked at a couple of shops without finding anything that she liked. The cool air in the mall was having a noticeable effect on my wife and her nipples were clearly showing trough the material of her shirt. She did not appear to be aware of the looks that she was getting, a couple of younger men were following, walking past, and turning back frequently.

As we approached the shop, I had in mind I suggested that we go in and look at clothes, she thought it was a little expensive, but I pointed out that you pay more for quality and the shop had a good name and was popular.

My wife picked a skirt and a couple of dresses that were nice but a little conservative, I found a couple that I liked that she could not wear a bra with, I also found sheer nightie and a two-piece swimming costume. My wife only wears one-piece suits, something I have been trying to talk her out of for years. I am hoping after this weekend she maybe more open to change.

We found our way to the change rooms, and I took a seat on a settee near the curtained change room that my wife had entered. I saw her hang the clothes hangers on hooks before turning to close the curtain. A younger couple approached, she was laden with clothes, he did not look too happy. He sat across from me, and I asked him how he was.

"I hate coming here, my wife always tries on lots of clothes, never asks whether I like them and only chooses what she likes. She will be at least forty-five minutes with me sitting here bored and then we just leave sometimes she does not buy anything. A cunning thought crossed my mind, "My name is Steve, my wife always like help picking clothes, why don't you come and sit with me, and you can help with a second opinion?"

"I would like that, are you sure your wife won't mind?"

"No, it is my birthday today and she agreed to do everything I ask for twenty-four hours, I even got her to come out today without a bra, this will be fun."

He introduced himself as Simon and sat down next to me. At that moment the curtain opened and my wife stepped out wearing one of the dresses that she had chosen, a cotton flower pattern dress with short sleeves that buttoned down the front. It looked good and her nipples were poking through. I introduced her to Simon and told her that he had agreed to help with her choices. I also added that he knew she had agreed to do anything that I asked. She looked at me suspiciously wondering how far I would go. She turned around showing the dress from all angles, we both liked it. I told her it would be better if it was shorter, and had a few buttons undone.

She went back in the cubicle and pulled the curtain shut. We could see from just below her knees and watched the dress slide down we could see her moving as she hung the dress up and pulled another one over her head, noticing as her arms were lifted above the curtain. The top of the curtain was just above her head.

"It is a pity the curtain isn't shorter; your wife is beautiful."

"Would you like to see more?" I asked and he nodded.

The next dress was a little black slip-on number with a plunging neckline almost to her waist and a zip up the back, there was little chance of her boobs slipping out, but the hint was enticing.

"That is stunning" Simon remarked, my wife was obviously pleased and thanked him. I could see that we would be buying that one. As she turned to go back into the cubicle I said, "Simon would like to see more how about you leave the curtain open a little?"

She turned to me as if she wanted to refuse, I am sure that she wanted to run and hide. She pulled the curtains across leaving a two-inch gap in the middle. She had her back to us as she unzipped the dress and lifted it over her head. Her bare back and tiny underwear were visible. With difficulty she picked another dress off a hanger and stepped into it, as she bent down the side of her left breast was exposed, not enough to see a nipple.

This dress was one that I had picked it was blue with little spaghetti straps the front was narrow and held in place by her nipples. The back was non-existent plunging down to her bottom. She stepped out of the changing room to show us.

"I can't wear this it is almost indecent" she turned around and the waistband of her knickers were visible.

I told her that I loved the dress, but she would need to wear hipster knickers and to go back and take them off. She stepped back in, and half pulled the curtains closed, with her back to us she was able to shimmy out of her knickers without further exposure. When she stepped out, I had to stand up to check the dress out, she turned her back to me and I could see all of her bottom when I looked down. I was instantly erect. The sides of her breast were in full view only her nipples were covered, this was a must have. I decided to push her boundaries and told her to bend over facing Simon so that he could see the front properly. Both of her breasts were fully visible to him he could not take his eyes off her. I noticed that she looked down at the bulge in his jeans.

"Why don't you try the bikini next?" I was pushing her comfort zone but knew she would comply. Maybe she would make me pay later. With the curtains partially closed her whole back was visible when she dropped the dress and as she stooped down to pick it up there was nothing left to the imagination, her lips were shiny.

She slipped into the bikini and stepped out, all of the essential parts were covered, just. It was more daring than her normal choice but agreed that it looked good after we both said she looked stunning in it.

"Now try the nighty" I knew that nothing would be hidden but also that she would do as I asked. With her back to us she removed the bikini and pulled the black nighty over her head. When she turned and stepped out it was diaphanous. With the lighting her nipples and pussy could be seen. Not clearly but certainly enough to excite any red-blooded male. Again, we both approved.

"To thank Simon for helping us, when you have taken the nighty off, I want you to turn round and open the curtains so that Simon can see all of you."

We watched as she removed the nighty and hung it on a hanger not worrying anymore to hide herself then she turned to face us, naked and opened the curtains. The look on Simon's face was great to see, he had to adjust himself. Her nipples were like bullets her pussy looked slightly swollen.

I told her to get dressed but leave her knickers off we were going shoe shopping.