All Comments on 'Fantasy becomes Reality'

by Utahyoungmilf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The person in this story has children? Pity, I would like a part 2 where the slutforblackcock explains to her family that she doesn't fuck her husband anymore because he is just a pathectic white wimp willing cuck. Also let theslutforblackcock explain that she now is owned by black people. And that soon social services will come for the children to keep them safe for her black owners.

HelmholtzWatsonHelmholtzWatsonalmost 3 years ago

Good first try but you wanted feedback so..... Very little buildup or overcoming hesitation. Would have been hotter if there was some kind of internal conflict greed and lust versus fear and shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So you really are a blackcockslut whore who wants to or already has sold your cunt to blackmen. I feel sorry for your husband and kids don't forget to tell your family what your new job is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. A little rough around the edges, but it didnt mess with the flow so no big deal. Personally Id like more desctiptive sex, but thats a preffernce issue, so again, no big deal. Looking forward to see where this goes. With this set-up the skies the limit,. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You touched every racial stereotype, trope and cliche there is. Well done idiot. In case you haven't noticed these stories are produced by the thousands and none well received. Yours included. It was so predictable I stopped reading half way through the first page. Stop while you're ahead, very few want to read YET another boring "every white woman dreams of a black cock and becomes a black only slut" story. They're no more than a pile of racial bullshit.

Amiable69Amiable69almost 3 years ago

Contrary to the majority of the opinions below, I liked the story. I thought it had pace and passion. I also hope it is real life! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A little cliche and...

...desperately in need of editing and proof-reading BY SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE you post it!

Slor down, for heaven's sake! It's not a race to get to the money shot. Tell the story, not just the highlights.

Not a bad effort, if a little formulaic. Please try to keep focus on who is supposed to be talking and for the love of Godot - as well as the sanity of the reader - stop switching narrative viewpoint and tense.

Rennie9Rennie9almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Another session with a friend or husband in attendance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While the story was good (and sounded like it was fun, if true), the spelling and grammatical errors made it difficult to read. You need to have someone proof your work or at least use a service like grammarly before you submit.

TopRocketTopRocketalmost 3 years ago

You need to stop using the word "likewise." It really hurt the read. Keep writing!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 2 years ago

It's a good first story. Needed a bit of touching up and a few fixes especially in the pace and back and forth, but overall it was okay.

PLEASE!!!! Do not pay ANY attention to the anonymous posts!!! They always complain about every interracial story, I think they get off by doing it. Keep writing and you will find your stride. Hint: Turn Anonymous posts off. You will get honest posts from other authors that are willing to help you.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

I like the story line but I just couldn't get past the misuse of the English language. I quit after half a page. Even a proofreader would have to totally rewrite the story. I'll give you 3 stars for the story I didn't finish. Yeah, I'll give you 2 black cocks & an extremely hot milf is very erotic but the bad grammar ruins it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous