Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can use your arms quite freely my pet... the cables will not make any irritating noises as you type, the way chains would..." She pursed her lips and grinned sweetly on taking his arm and pushing it down to greet his standing cock.

"...and you'll be able to play with yourself when writing... I know that extra stimulation will bring the best out of you..." She turned his head to look up, and there the gasping Percy saw CCTV cameras pointed at him.

"...don't you dare come though!... full masturbation will only be allowed when I decide... and you'll be watched all the time, not just by my household, but by guests who'll have the pleasure of seeing you write in bondage... seeing you know the humiliation of being my owned property!" She laughed aloud as she nodded to one of the maids who flicked a switch, bringing the array of TV screens to life... and Percy saw images of his own thrashing the day before... bringing excited applause from the feminine onlookers. Sylvia gave him a curt smile.

"Oh yes... You'll have no end of stimulations to assist your pathetically submissive mind... and no excuse for not producing your best work." Percy fully expected to be made to produce there and then, but the women had other ideas. Sylvia's now sultry grin, now glancing toward Martha, whose stern look now confronted the squirming Percy.

"...but we've something else to award your senses by means of sexual stimulation before you commence THAT work..." She clapped her hands, and one of the maids stepped forward, a black lacy uniform hanging over the smiling girl's arm, a blonde wig prominently tucked under her arm too. Martha produced the cane he'd seen before, and cut the air with it.

"Oh yes Percy... or should I say 'Priscilla'... your first lesson as a maid is going to be a thoroughly stimulating one... for all of us!'

12