Fantasy Fixer

Story Info
Two husbands have first time, and wives are thrown together.
2.9k words
4.61
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Christine had been married for about 30yrs. Their kids had now left home, and they were moving into the next phase of their lives.

The couple enjoyed a good sex life although John felt he needed a little more, and it seemed to him that he was always the initiator. He watched porn quite a lot, but although Christine had watched, and sometimes enjoyed, she seemed to feel that it was a bad thing. John tried to persuade her that it was harmless fun, but it was clear that John liked to watch both straight and gay.

John had admitted to Christine at one point of drunken sex that he might be bi, and more recently, after quite a lot to drink, that he would like to suck a cock.

To John's surprise, Christine didn't object in principle, even in the cold light of day!

There was, as usual, never any follow up of John's fantasies, until one evening, when they were in bed with a bottle of wine, having sex. Christine suddenly said "You know I was talking to one of the girls at work today, and her husband seems to be like you. He wants to suck a cock. I suggested you two should get together! So if you like, I'll try and arrange it."

John thought quickly. He hadn't ever said to Christine that he really wanted full gay sex but this seemed too good to be true. "Yes, Ok darling, I think it would be a nice experience."

"Good," Christine said. "I don't know much about him, of course, but a cock's a cock, I suppose!"

It wasn't long before Christine came back with the news that the liaison was on. The other guy was called Jim. He was about twenty years younger than John, but was apparently excited by the prospect.

The guys decided to meet for a drink in a pub first, and if they both agreed, would go back to John's house. Christine had decided to go shopping but would be back at 6pm.

When John got to the pub, where Jim had arranged to meet him outside, they shook hands, each firmly feeling the other guy's hand for the first time. "Hi Jim, nice to meet you," said John.

"Yeah I've been looking forward to it, John." John bought some drinks at the bar and they sat at a table at the back of the room, in relative privacy. Jim was first to speak "John, my wife said you have the same fantasy as me, and I'd be happy for us to get together if you want."

John couldn't believe this could be so easy. "Jim I'd really like to have your cock in my mouth," he spoke softly, and rested his hand lightly on Jim's thigh, under the table. Jim made no movement but quietly moved his leg closer to John, took his hand firmly and moved it right on to his cock.

"Mmmh," whispered John. "Why don't we finish these and go back to my place?" His hand was now pushing hard and squeezing Jim's cock.

"Yeah,"said Jim,"Here's to a nice afternoon!"

When they arrived at John's he showed Jim into the living room. "Fancy a beer Jim," John said hesitatingly.

"Yeah, thanks," said Jim, "you have a nice place."

John brought the beer and they sat on the sofa together. Immediately Jim put his hand onto John's cock. John started to take his fly down but Jim loosended his belt for him, then quickly pulled his chinos off and briefs down.

John lay back and let Jim take his cock in his hand and pull it into his mouth. Christine had sucked him a thousand times, but this was amazing, made moreso by the delicious anticipation of sucking Jim.

When John looked down at Jim sucking him, he couldn't believe how big his cock was, as he tried to thrust further into Jim's throat. "God Jim that's so beautiful," John gasped, " suck me right down!"

Jim wanked him into his mouth and, not unexpectedly, John came quite quickly. Jim swallowed some of his warm cum, but let the rest run down onto John's cock and balls.

Then it was John's turn to suck. Jim had stripped off and his cock was huge and glistening with precum. John grabbed him feeling the hardness of the cock and stretching his ball sack with his hand while he licked it up and down.

He concentrated on the tip of his uncut cock, licking around the foreskin and pulling it up around his tongue. He pushed hard into the delicious opening to Jim's cock.

Jim's eyes were rolling in ecstasy as John then sucked the cockhead into his mouth, and wanked him into the back of his throat, "Oh yes John, gasped Jim, "keep sucking me. I want to give you all my cum, mmmh yeah!"

Jim had a huge amount of cum pumped from his balls into John's mouth. John had been unsure whether he could swallow cum, but he took a great gulp and it all went down, a bit slimy but beautifully salty - yes he liked it.

Both of them sat back on the sofa now, to take some of their drink. John spoke, "Thanks Jim, you were fantastic. I loved your cock and your cum was so good. Shall we go to bed. Christine'n not back for another three hours so why waste it?"

"Absolutely," said Jim, "I want more of you now that I've found you!"

They went upstairs and climbed under the covers. Both were now naked and their hands went straight to each other's balls. Neither had ever kissed a man properly, but it just seemed so right. They kissed tentatively at first, but within seconds they were kissing deeply, as they explored each other's mouths and bodies.

John could feel Jim's hands move around him and begin to push into his hole. He whispered "Jim that's nice. That's what I really want!"

"Me too John. I want to fuck you if I can!"

"I know, Jim, I could never say that to Christine, but yes, I want to be your lover. Hang on and I'll get the gel. We'll see how far we get."

John and Jim lay kissing each other for a while and Jim expertly massaged John's hole with gel, until he could get two fingers quite far up. John was loving it.

Jim suggested that they try and fuck, so John bent forward and Jim approached him from behind. Initially he held his cock up to John's hole and pushed a bit, but it was really only when John helped, by pushing, that he could make some headway.

Jim quickly realised that less was more, and began giving short thrusts only about two or three inches. This was pure bliss for both, as it was the culmination of years of unfulfilled fantasy.

After a little while Jim suggested they have a break, and a drink, and each relaxed for a few minutes.

When they resumed, and with more gel, John found it so much easier. Jim thrust only an inch or two but every thrust gained a little until his cock went completely in. John was in heaven. He could feel Jim's hot balls against his arse now, as he began to thrust into him.

A few more thrusts and Jim was giving John the biggest thrill, as he ran the whole length of his cock through his hole and back, every time. For a second, John wondered it if it could do him any harm if it went too far, but he soon put that to the back of his mind, since the pleasure was so much. He cried out "Yes Jim Yes, fucking ram your cock into me! Oh... yes!...fuck me!"

At this point, John could feel Jim get much more excited. Jim pushed him forward onto the bed, still thrusting into his hole. Now John felt the full weight of his body on him. He found that it was really difficult to move. In fact, he thought, this is probably what its like to be raped!

He tried to move his arms out but Jim was pressing down hard as he thrust faster and faster from his hips. John liked the extra speed and force. He liked the feeling that this guy could do whatever he wanted with him, and he just had to let it happen. He liked being held and fucked like a woman!

Jim was kissing John's neck as he thrust deeply into him. John turned his head towards him and gasped, "Jim you're right up me - what do you want to do to me? - I like it so much." Jim was breathing heavily onto John's neck.

"I want you everyway John,"said Jim. Now he bit his neck. John flinched, but felt the extra force inside him. "Oh you beast- I think I'm going to cum - ahh, uhh."

Jim came immediately, and had to shoot his cum deep into John. He had no time to withdraw, but John was loving it, as Jim's semen oozed out of him. He reached back, taking some of the cum on his fingers, sucking it and kissing it into Jim's eager mouth.

It was only 4pm so John suggested that they had time to change positions. Jim agreed and John started by sucking Jim's cock again, this time slowly, squeezing his cock with his left hand as if milking him, then moving his finger around to Jim's hole. "yes," said Jim, "yes, fuck me John. I want your cock right in me."

John turned him over and started massaging his crack, He licked around his rim, round and round, while still slowly wanking him. Jim was moaning in deep ecstasy, when John pushed his tongue into his hole, in and out, like a small cock.

Now John began to slowly push his forefinger into Jim's hole with a load of gel. He was loving it, and so was Jim, as he cried for more, and writhed under John.

Now John kneeled behind Jim and started pushing into him while pulling his buttocks apart. Jim was pushing his arse back, feeling, for the first time, the hot hard sensation of a man's cock entering him, controlling him, with every slow push. Yes there was. some pain, but it was diminishing and the glorious pleasure was growing.

It was still only 4.30pm, and now both men were into a shared rythym, their minds lost in pure bliss as John pushed harder and harder, while wanking Jim. "Do you want to keep going?" John asked.

"God yes, for as long as we can. I love you riding me with your cock deep in me. Just fuck me now, harder and faster!" John obeyed. He rose up on his hands and went for it.

Jim was pushing back hard at every stroke, crying for more and more - until they came, with John slowly still pushing in and out to leave his hot cum inside Jim. When he took his cock out Jim took the remaining cum on his fingers and fed it into John's mouth. They kissed, moving the salty cum around their mouths and swallowing, while making soft licking noises.

It was now 5pm and not long till Christine was back. "Time for a shower Jim?" said John, "faster together"

They went into the shower, each walking a little unsteady after their first fucks, but both smiling widely. As the hot shower poured over them, they kissed, and their cocks were once again hard and rubbing against each other.

John asked "Jim, can we do this again soon?"

"Please, mmmh yeah." said Jim, "If it was up to me I'd do it every night with you. You were just amazing!"

"So were you," said John, kissing him once again, and we'll definitely do it again soon."

When Christine got back home Jim had only just left. "Hi darling," she called, "has Jim gone? I thought I might have met him."

"They were going out somewhere," said John, "you can meet him next time!"

"Oh, next time eh? I take it you got on well?"

"Yeah darling, he's a nice guy."

"And it was as good as you imagined?" Christine probed.

"Yes it was darling" John replied, his mind now back on Jim's cock, "Is it still Ok with you?"

"Yes, I suppose so darling, if its what you want. Will you see him again?"

"Well I'd like to - lets see where it goes eh?" said John, hoping that Christine really was Ok with it, because Jim was now his lover, and he knew he had to have him, a lot!

Next day, at work, Christine arranged to have lunch with Elaine, Jim's wife. Christine sat down with Elaine and decided to be quite open with her "Well, it looks like the boys got what they wanted Elaine. John seems keen for more."

"Yes I know. Are you Ok with it Christine?"

"Well, I don't know Elaine, I suppose I am. They're not harming anybody, and I don't think it will affect us, but you never know. Look, why don't you come round at the weekend for a drink, and we can talk a bit more freely."

"Yes, I'd like that" said Elaine, looking at Christine, as if for the first time now, and thinking how nice she was.

By the weekend, John and Jim had arranged to meet at Jim's place so it seemed logical for Elaine to come to Christine.

Christine and Elaine had both gone to some trouble over their appearance. Elaine was wearing a knee length denim skirt and yellow vest which showed off her slim figure. Christine had a figure hugging dress just above the knee, and drop golden earings. Both had spent a long time on their hair, which was soft and shiny.

It wasn't long before talk turned to the men. "Elaine, can I ask you about Jim?" said Christine.

"Yeah, go ahead" said Elaine.

"Has Jim wanted to be with a man for a long time? Its just that I had no idea that John wanted to do this, until recently."

"Not that I was aware of Christine. I mean, I know he watches porn quite a lot, and sometimes I've joined him, but never thought he fancied men this much. I don't understand men Christine, they just seem to want sex all the time."

"Yeah I know. But everything is Ok with you otherwise?"

"Well I suppose..... I had been wondering..... " Elaine paused. She was clearly a bit upset. Then the tears began to flow.

Christine put her arms around her "Oh sorry Elaine I didn't mean to upset you...."

But Elaine just cried more, and buried her face in Christine's shoulder. They were sitting together on the sofa and Christine could feel the heat from Elaine's face and neck as she convulsed in tears.

Christine kissed her cheek and held her close. She kissed her again on the cheek, but this time let her lips rest on her flushed cheek for a second longer. Elaine raised her face towards Christine and kissed her, properly.

Christine began to break off, but saw that Elaine wanted to kiss her again and felt the same. She suddenly really wanted Elaine more than anything! She kissed her passionately, and pulled her close.

When Elaine had stopped crying she was still kissing Christine and both women could now feel the need for each other between their legs. Christine took Elaine's hand and led her upstairs to her bed.

As they started to undress each other, Elaine whispered "Oh Christine, are we just as bad as the men?"

"I don't care, Elaine." She kissed her again, afraid that they might talk each other out of it, and they fell together naked into bed.

Christine had never thought about sex with a woman, but she felt so comfortable and sensual with Elaine she just wanted all of her. She parted her legs and stroked her hairy pussy, feeling the wet flesh under her pussy lips. Now she could not stop, and did not want to. She brought her mouth down to Elaine's pussy and kissed her deeply.

Christine then pulled herself forward and kissed Elaine lovingly. "Elaine" she said "this is so crazy but I love it, You're so beautiful and very very tasty! Here," she put some pre cum from Elaine's pussy into her mouth." Elaine tasted it, and kissed Christine, each licking the other, while the sensation in their loins took over their whole bodies.

Elaine instantly went down and devoured Christine's pussy. "Christine I think we need to do this more often - why should the boys have all the fun?"

Christine pulled her back up, but put her hand on her pussy, while she put hers on Elaine's. They began masturbating each other now, slowly at first, then working up to full speed. As they both climaxed and screamed with pleasure they fell once more together. "Dear God Elaine, I wish I'd met you years ago" Christine gasped.

"I feel the same Christine, what are we going to do, you lovely lady!"

"Why don't we just make use of the situation, Elaine? There's nothing surer than the boys will be fucking each other, more and more. They were never just going to stop at a suck!! So each time they meet, so can we."

Elaine agreed, smiling lovingly at Christine "Ok see you later, lover! I'm so glad I've found you." Their goodbye kiss lingered for a long time.