Fantasy In The Shower

Story Info
Man plays out bi fantasy in the shower with toys.
2.3k words
4.67
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard my wife leaving the house just as my alarm went off, signaling it was time to get up and start my morning workout. Until a couple of months ago my wife would have been joining me for a run and some weightlifting. When we worked out together it wasn't unusual for us to burn off a little more energy afterwards, with either a sweaty roll back in bed or with some fun times in the shower together. But lately she hadn't had time for workouts, and I'd been going solo.

About two months ago her manager had told her they had to move up the deadline for the development project she was leading. They'd learned that a competitor was close to bringing a similar product to market which would make their product almost worthless if they didn't get there first. That meant she and her whole team were putting in twelve-hour days and she still often brought work home. On top of that, it was prime fund-raising season for her volunteer group so she didn't feel like she could tell them no. As a result, I hardly saw her when she was awake. We had sex infrequently, and then it ended up mostly being about relieving some stress for her.

I wasn't complaining. I knew the deal when I married a highly sought after product design engineer. Right out of college the first design team she worked on had won a prestigious industry award for product innovation and she'd been on an upward climb ever since. She was the big breadwinner of the family and that allowed me to be an independent consultant doing something I love with all the scheduling flexibility in the world. I also knew that when the project was over, her company would give her time off to unwind, and if the project were successful, they'd pay for an elaborate vacation.

I'd never cheat on my wife, so I took care of my needs the way so many men in similar situations do: porn and masturbation.

The first time we went through one of these cycles of her doing nothing but work for weeks on end, I'd gotten tired of just Rosie and me, so I'd bought myself a Fleshlight and stashed it in my nightstand. She knew I was masturbating frequently but seeing that toy was devastating for her. She cried and apologized for neglecting me, promising to make it up to me. She tried to stay awake and have sex with me more frequently, but she didn't have the energy and it wasn't satisfying for either of us.

After that, I took the Fleshlight and put it in an old toolbox on a high shelf in our storage room. The toolbox was heavy and it was hard for her to reach that shelf, so I was confident she'd never find it.

Since then I've added to my toy collection. Tengas, vibrating suckers and other masturbators, and more recently, anal toys.

I'd stumbled into bisexual porn while I was watching videos of three-ways. I was intrigued, and I started searching specifically for bi MMF videos, and then later for gay videos. The idea of being on the receiving end of anal sex became intriguing so I bought a prostate massager, then butt plugs, and then a collection of dildos that gradually got bigger and bigger.

My current favorite dildo has a seven-and-a-half-inch insertable length, and I can just wrap my fingers around the fattest part. It took a while before I could take that without having to work up to it. Now I've come to love that feeling of fullness and the little burn that never quite goes away when I've got that in my ass.

That's what I was thinking of as I slid out of bed, stripped off my sleep shorts and went to the storage room where I pulled the toolbox off the shelf and retrieved the thick, brown toy. Then I hunted through my mastubators trying to decide which one was right for this morning. Since I was planning on having my fun in the shower, I picked a waterproof masturbator I'd recently ordered that had both suction and vibration features. It was supposed to be good for hands-free use which made it ideal for what I had in mind.

A bottle of water-based lube completed my little shopping trip, and then I put the toolbox back on the shelf and returned to my bedroom.

I'd found that my toys got a little dusty in the storeroom even in the toolbox, so I gave them a quick rinse before I stuck the dildo to the shower wall in the spot where I knew it would give me the best ride.

When I bought my first suction cup dildo, I hadn't realized how hard it was to get a suction cup to really stick to a wall. I had several aborted orgasms when I first started using them. I'd get to where the dildo was hitting the right spot and I was slamming my ass onto it and the next thing I knew it was flopping around loose, hanging out of my ass or falling to the floor.

I'd resigned myself to just using dildos manually until I saw a chick in a video slam a suction cup down on a tabletop so hard I thought the table might collapse, and then she gave it the wildest ride. The next time I pulled out my dildo I slammed it onto the shower wall, and since then I get a great ride every time.

I adjusted the water so it would be warm and steamy in the big shower stall, but I wouldn't get wet where I planned to stand. Then I lubed up two fingers and worked them into my ass.

Every time I've got my fingers deep in my ass I marvel at how soft, warm and tight my asshole is, and how my ass ring squeezes my fingers in a tight band. My wife enjoys a little anal probing, but she won't allow more than one finger up to the second knuckle, and she's only comfortable with spit or her own cum for lube. When I suggested using some of the personal lube buys me to use when I'm masturbating, she accused me of just wanting to fuck her ass, something she steadfastly refuses to do. She says I'm too big. I'd love to show her the three dildos I fuck myself with regularly that are each bigger than my cock.

When my fingers were gliding smoothly in and out of my ass, I rinsed them off and then relubed them so I could lube the inside of the masturbator and my cock. I wanted it ready for when I'd need it in the fantasy scenario I had running through my head.

When I picked my toys, I was thinking about a story by one of my favorite Literotica authors that I'd been reading. It was about a bisexual guy having sex with his girlfriend and her brother, and I was imagining that as some point he might have the brother plowing his ass while the sister sucked his cock. The scenario I had in mind went something like this:

"Patty knelt under the hot water, well satisfied after her boyfriend and her brother had spent nearly an hour caressing, stroking, licking, sucking and nibbling every inch of her body. Now they were in the shower, and Patty had gotten them both hard and dripping. She was in the process of smearing lube over Mark's cock, having just greased Ian's ass with three well lubed fingers."

As I positioned myself with the tip of the dildo just kissing my hole, I was thinking, "Patty took hold of her brother's cock and guided it to Ian's hole, holding it steady as Mark slowly pressed in. She watched fascinated as Ian's hole stretched, and then snapped tight around Mark's dark purple crown. Looking up, she saw Ian with his eyes closed, a look of concentration on his face. Then he took a deep breath and she felt him pushing back against Mark."

I was sweating a little, and I could feel my heart pounding as I concentrated on relaxing my ass and shoved back, feeling my ring stretch and feeling the burn growing. I knew it would get white hot before it turned into a wonderful, stretched feeling and I was almost relishing the thought of that final burn. But I still had some work to do to get there. The dildo flared out for several inches past the head, so I didn't even have the fattest part in my ass yet.

"Ian hesitated, so Mark took him by the hips and pulled with slow, steady pressure, forcing his fat cock deeper and deeper into his friend's ass. Ian was making, 'Oh, oh, oh,' sounds until Mark forced the fattest part of his shaft into his hole. From there his cock slid in balls deep with practically no resistance and Ian let out a satisfied groan."

I rested there with the fat shaft completely buried in my guts, feeling the fake balls against my perineum and imagining they were full of cum that would soon be spewing deep inside me. Then I began slowly rocking back and forth, fucking my ass on the dildo. I worked my way up until the head was tugging at my ring on every outstroke.

"Mark let Ian set the pace, gently helping him with his hands on his hips. He couldn't get enough of having Ian's hot, tight ass wrapped around his cock. Then Ian pulled off his cock and asked Patty to give him some more lube."

I knew the dildo should be gliding more easily into my hole, so I applied a liberal coating of lube and fingered my ass with my greasy fingers for good measure. When I impaled myself on the fake dong again, it slid in effortlessly.

"Ian offered his ass to Mark again and said, 'Fuck me hard, stud.'"

"At that, Mark slid smoothly into his hot channel, giving him his full length in one long, smooth stroke."

Socketing the dildo against my ass ring again, I pushed back and had it fully imbedded, sliding in as smoothly as I could hope for. I knew from experience that if I pushed back at the right angle, I'd be able see a tiny bulge as the tip of the big dick pushed my guts against my abdominal wall.

"Then, taking firm hold of Ian's hips, Mark slammed his cock into him three times in quick succession."

Then I began pounding my ass onto it, enjoying the impact each time I felt the tip spearing into my guts.

After a few more strokes I paused to attach the stroker to my cock. I set it for moderately hard suction and lots of action from the stroker beads and it felt like a dream.

"As Ian and Marked momentarily slowed the pace of their fucking, Patty moved to take Ian's cock in her mouth. As always, she knew exactly how Ian liked to be sucked and licked, and within seconds she was greedily swallowing his copious precum."

I settled into a steady rhythm, fucking my ass onto the dildo with long, smooth thrusts while the stroker was sending tingles through my crotch. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar tightening in my balls, and when I turned up the sucker I was gasping within seconds.

"Mark and Patty heard Ian's breathing change, and soon he was letting out a stream of inarticulate sounds. As if of one mind, they redoubled their efforts to bring their friend to ecstasy."

By then I heard myself saying, "Ugh, ugh, ugh," each time I slammed my ass onto the fat cock, and the sucker had my cock twitching in a way that was hard to suppress. I held out as long as I could before I felt a gout of cum rocket out of my cock, filling the sleeve of the sucker with hot, slippery jizz.

"Ian only gave Patty a moment's warning before he exploded in her mouth. Cum ran out the corners of her mouth and dripped on her tits as her tongue slathered what remained in her mouth all over his cock, providing lubrication for her to force him into her throat once more."

I kept fucking the dildo hard despite my shaky legs.

"Mark kept pounding Ian's ass, with each twitch and spasm of his tight hole bringing him closer to the release he so desperately needed. Patty, sensing this, reached between Ian's legs and grabbed Mark's balls, pulling and squeezing them just to the point where it was starting to become painful for him. Then she felt them jump and twitch in her hand and he was cumming in Ian's ass. Ian, knowing his friend needed to cum, kept fucking him as long as he felt Mark's cock spasming in his ass."

I only stopping when the sucker started to fall off my softening cock. As it did, the vibrator in the toy, which was still on high, touched my frenulum and I saw stars. I ripped it off with one hand and softly stroked my cock with the other while I watched the last drops spill from my slit and splash into the water swirling down the shower drain.

"Mark withdrew gently from Ian's ass and Patty gave his cock a gentle suck and a kiss on the tip before letting it go. Patty stood and the three of them kissed for a minute before Mark announced it was time to finish their shower and head down to breakfast."

I took a minute to catch my breath, then I scrubbed my toys clean and showered myself. Thirty minutes later my toys were back in the toolbox and I was ready to face the day.