Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine KNOWING your wife is getting the right amount of cock from men she desires. Imagine her being fucked into orgasmic bliss every weekend.

Close your eyes and think about her taking a bigger cock in her mouth, a longer cock inside of her married pussy, and (if you are not man enough to have already done so), taking strange cock in her ass - bringing her to orgasms so intense she will forget your name, no longer desire your touch, and move past how your cock has disappointed her for years.

Imagine HER excitement as a strange vehicle pulls into the driveway and picks her up for a weekend getaway, a nice dinner date, or just a quick drive around the block so she can suck his cock, swallow his load, and come back home to tell you all about how his cock was bigger, thicker, and longer. Imagine your wife saying this phrase: "His cum tasted so much sweeter than yours ever did. THANK YOU for letting me do this. I love you so much."

Let this happen, for her.

Imagine her coming home to you, early in the morning. Her hair messed up, panties missing, carrying her shoes, and bra in her purse (maybe). Imagine her walking into the house as you are drinking coffee. She has a fresh load of cum dripping out of her. She smells of sex, and she looks so very tired. Maybe there was a heavy load that dried on tits, or some that she "missed" that has dried on her cheek?

The possibilities are endless, but only if you say yes.

"I know you have thought about this over and over. The way you watched her in the club while my hands were on her tells me that you want this more than you realize."

My point is you do not have to keep doing this pointless routine and beating off in the shower, hoping for a miracle that makes her cheat on you. I can help and I want to help, you AND your two friends.

Reply to this email if you are interested.

-D

I was both light headed and dizzy.

I forwarded the email to Ted and Joe because I wanted them to know we had "struck it rich".

They replied instantly.

Ted - "YES"

Joe - "HELL YES."

I carbon copied Ted and Joe when I replied to Derrick:

"We are in, all three of us. What is our next step. We are very lost in this process."

Derrick was a moderator for the cuckold forum we enjoyed. It was actually his group, and his idea. He made this very easy.

Derrick told us a few things to do. First, we had to appeal to their emotional side of thinking, and ensure they felt secure in the relationship. This meant spending more time at home, doing the things they loved to do, letting them make more decisions, and letting them win arguments more than half the time.

This meant new clothing that showed more skin, and more lace in the products we bought.

"Learn the sizes of their intimate clothing, learn what brands they prefer and buy those for them at random. Never JUST a pair of panties, always a set, and always matching - Remember, you are buying these things so other men see your wives in them, so keep that in mind."

Derricks advice hit home with all three of us.

After a few long weeks, Derrick sent us more advice:

"Start ruining sex for your wives. Beat off every day, twice a day if you must, but make sure you cannot get it up for her at the end of the day, or the beginning of the day - which ever the case may be. ALWAYS think of another man kissing her, touching her, eating her pussy, or fucking her married ass. Always think of her having intense orgasms, and crying out HIS name. Get used to this, embrace it, know it, and love it for what it is. You all are wanna-bees for a reason, so I do not have to emphasize any of this, just make sure you cannot get a hard-on at any time of the day.

Eventually, she is going to miss having a hard cock inside of her, so that is when you introduce a dildo in the bedroom. Name it, and get used to using it on her. The idea here is to replace any element of pleasure she gets from your dick with the dildo, and your tongue. THESE methods need to be the only way she orgasms.

Her mind will learn to associate the dildo and your face with an orgasm, and this is what you want."

Another month went by before anything else came our way. Ted and Joe and I compared notes and made sure we were sticking to the plan. We were, and our wives were following our lead, just like Derrick said they would.

Jo had a nice life-like dildo a little bigger than me.

Ann had forced Joe to buy one online, and forced him to pick it out.

Ted bought Elaine one a little smaller than him, and one a little bigger. Elaine liked them both according to Ted.

Derrick sent us another email, and then warned us we were entering territory where it was hard to turn back from.

"Now its time to turn up the heat. You need to abandon manly items in your lives for a while. No nights out with just the guys, no golf, no ball games, and no cars, motor sports or hunting. No colognes, or clothing that she likes. I have no idea what you all are into, but ANYTHING that you would associate an Alpha Male with doing, it needs to stop.

This is the time where you start watching romantic comedies with her, no manly action movies. Read books that show your sensitive side, or mystery and love.

Cry at movies, or events that you normally would not cry at.

Talk to her more, express your feelings more, and start picking up more household chores.

When you go out in public, walk behind her, walk in a way that lets her look like she is not married, not taken, and watch other men notice her.

Point it out to her when you do see it.

Make it up if you won't get caught doing so.

The point here is that SHE needs to feel empowered and supported by you, and she needs to see you as someone that is not fulfilling her physical needs. She needs to have the emotional reassurance that you are there no matter what, but she needs to see you as more of a friend than a lover, and less of a husband.

I am not saying let your self go, but if she is the type of woman that likes muscular men, or a well taken care of body, then you need to become the opposite.

Grow out the hair, gain some weight, wear crappy looking clothes.

When she goes out with her friends, or alone, she WILL look for and she will notice other men checking her out, and she will start checking them out.

WHEN this happens, you DO NOT get jealous or angry. Instead, you celebrate with her (as her best friend would). You drink her wine, ask her how it made her feel, and you admire her.

When things get to this stage, the door is wide open for the next opportunity."

A week later, we all got this email:

"Now that your wives are feeling physically disappointed and sexually frustrated it is time to start making even more progress. This will help you as future Cuckolds. Your wives should be feeling more empowered by your actions, and sexier than they have in years. Now its time to start pushing things in a new direction. Its time to "plant" seeds. Key phrases that will look like they fall on deaf ears, but words that will echo inside of their heads for days and weeks.

Things like:

You must be used to men flirting with you.

I can see why he said that to you. That dress looks very sexy on you.

You could take any guy in here home with you if you wanted to.

I can see why all of these guys are checking YOU out.

It makes me proud that other men look at you with lust in their eyes.

I know other men flirt with you but I am not worried.

You should flirt back, have a little fun with these situations.

These phrases remove the guilt from other men interacting with her, and let her worry less about some guy watching her ass as she walks by. (Something I hope each of you has experienced by this point.)

These phrases lay the ground work for the next "lesson" in my next email. Its a HUGE step for each of you. I am proud to be a part of this and I am proud for each of you for sticking this out.

In a few weeks, your wives could be sucking some random guy's cock, dating a handsome stranger, or taking a new cock inside of their married pussies. Its all going to happen if you have made it to this point. Just keep doing what you have been doing."

Another long month went by. I had hardly talked to any of the guys, and I wondered how they were doing.

Ted - Elaine got a phone number given to her in the mall food court yesterday afternoon. She was out with her Mom and her Sister. I had to WAIT until they left to celebrate with her!!!

Joe - Ann got hit on at work by a younger guy, twice in the same week. She was beaming with pride when she got home. She could not wait to tell me. Derrick is the greatest.

Me - I am happy for all of you. I have nothing like that to report at this time.

Derrick sent us a new email:

"Its time to encourage your wives to dress in sexier clothing again. Get ready to start taking them out a few nights a week. I do recommend Club Mett - LOL.

You want them to walk in alone, sit at the bar or at a table alone, and you want them dressed very sexy. Let them get their hair done, pay for the manicures and pedicures. Do all that you have to do to get them to go back out in the clubs and bars. Be there for them, but make them look like they are alone.

Guys will start hitting on them like crazy. LET THIS HAPPEN.

When guys hit on women, its to get laid. This is going to involve phone numbers, communication and suggestive language. This is exactly where you want them to be. In a bar or a club, alone, looking fine, feeling confident, sexually frustrated, and with all the support from their husbands that want them to flirt with other men and will not get upset when other men check them out.

Is this making sense?

Real soon, they are going to notice other men taking an interest in them. This may happen for a while, but trust me when I say, its a good thing.

Eventually, she is going to tell you, and THAT is when the lid comes off of this jar.

The scenario has a thousands combinations, but the gist of the conversation is usually the same.

Hot looking wife sitting in a bar gets hit on by a few guys, one of them suggests leaving, gives her his number, and BOOM.

The wife's confidence sky rockets through the roof.

Another man wants her, and she ISN'T getting any dick at home.

Her husband has been encouraging her to flirt with other men, but now it has come to this, what is she to do?

She confesses to YOU (the husband) because she values the relationship more than you do. Its nature, its not bullshit.

THIS is an emotional roller coaster you all had better be ready to ride. She is going to take you up and down all kinds of hills, twists and turns.

You can tell her you are proud of her for being that sexy to get a phone number, and that kind of attention, but now the bag is untied, and it is time to come clean.

She is going to be PISSED.

She is going to feel threatened.

She is going to hate you, temporarily.

She will feel insulted.

THIS is your warning. BE READY.

To her, you will respond with, "If you wanted to act on these impulses and take another guy up on his offer, I would understand."

She is going to think you want to screw around on her and have been setting her up for this, be ready for that too.

"I want you to be happy, and I have not been holding up my end of the marriage, so I would support you having an occasional physical relationship as long as it was discrete, and you were honest with me."

This will not do it, but it does let the cat out of the bag, and it gives her more to think about than she ever has before. DO NOT over do it.

Once the dust settles, reinforce the conversation with these phrases:

Any man?

Any time?

No consequences?

Complete encouragement?

Honest and open?

No interest in another woman, just her satisfaction.

Ted and Joe BOTH reported back and nearly word for word of how Derrick typed it, that is how it happened for him.

Jo and I went out for dinner and as I went to the bathroom, a gentleman sent her a drink from the bar. I had noticed him looking at her when we walked in. I lingered a bit in the bathroom hallway and noticed the waiter bringing the drink over and the same guy standing by his bar stool. So I stopped cold.

I sent Jo a text:

Me - "Might be in here a while. Something did not agree with me."

Jo - "Its okay. Take your time, nothing going on out here."

"FUCK YES!!!" I shouted in my head.

I ducked back into the bathroom and camped out on a stall. I set a timer for 12 minutes.

Me - "Almost done. Be out soon."

I was NOT going to ruin this by ambushing Jo.

I came out and approached the table. The stranger was back at the bar, and the waitress had brought me another drink.

Jo smiled at me, "I thought you might need some refreshment before we order."

"Ah... Yes indeed. Thank you." I replied.

As I took a drink, Jo's phone went off. She spooked when it chimed and her cheeks got flush when she read the text.

"FUCKING SWEET." I told myself.

My sweet Jo had not only flirted with another man in public and got his number, but gave HERS out just as quickly.

"That isn't work is it?" I asked like an idiot.

Jo looked up, "Oh, no.. nothing work related."

Jo looked up from her phone and leaned in across the table. "Do you see the cowboy at the bar, in the white hat?" Jo asked.

Without looking at the bar I nodded.

"He bought me a drink while you were in the bathroom. Your timing could NOT have been any better. He sat here and flirted with me the whole time you were gone." Jo confessed.

I did my best to look surprised. "That is awesome Honey. I am so proud right now. I feel like I am dating a super model."

Jo blushed. "You aren't upset? A strange man just gave me his phone number, and is sitting 20 feet away from us, texting me."

"I have accepted the fact that I am dating a very beautiful and attractive woman who draws attention no matter where she goes. Guys would do anything to spend some time with you and I have you all to myself. I am not threatened at all. I am PROUD." I said with confidence.

"So you are not going to go make a scene, start a fight, or grab my phone?" Jo asked.

"I trust you completely." I said. "I have no cause to be worried."

Jo stopped talking and turned to her phone.

Her mood changed instantly.

"I thought you were more of a man than that." Jo said.

She looked back down at her phone, the screen turned bright. Jo looked across the table at me.

"You know what, you can eat here alone tonight. I am going to go to the bar and I am going to take this cowboy up on his offer. Don't wait up for me." Jo said.

She scooped up her purse, locked her phone screen and slid out of the booth in one movement.

I went from portraying a smile to worry instantly.

Jo walked over to the cowboy. He put his arm around her, nodded and then paid his tab.

The two walked out of the restaurant arm in arm.

All I could do was just sit in the booth. I was in shock.

Minutes went by.

My phone went off in my pocket.

I did not recognize the number.

"Was it the cowboy?" I wondered to myself.

I opened the text:

Derrick sent me. Your wife is in good hands, she will be a different woman tomorrow when she gets home - I promise.

Cowboy.

I paid for my drinks and rushed home. I waited for my wife to text me. I waited all night. I finally dozed off around 3am.

Around 7am the sound of a loud pickup woke me up.

Jo slid out of the passenger's door and gave a HUGE smile to the driver.

Her hair was a mess. She was carrying her high heels in one hand, and her nipples poked through the fabric of her top. She was still wearing the same clothes she had on at dinner.

Jo carefully walked across the driveway and I met her at the door.

"Hi Honey!!! I'M HOME." Jo said loudly.

Jo walked into the house and tossed her shoes at the kitchen table.

"Come with me." she said in a serious tone.

Jo took me to our bedroom and told me to lay down on the bed.

Without warning, Jo pulled up her skirt, and sat on my face.

"Clean me up Baby." she ordered.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I hesitated a little too long, and Jo grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my face up to meet her reddened and cum soaked pussy. "Get it all Baby." Jo ordered.

I opened my mouth and cleaned her freshly fucked pussy to the best of my abilities. The salty goo dripped down my chin and smeared all over my cheeks.

Jo moaned with satisfaction as I licked her pussy and swallowed most of its contents.

"That's it." Jo hissed. "Just a little more."

Jo grunted and a large ball of semen rolled out of her directly dropping into my mouth. "I was saving that JUST for you." Jo hissed some more.

A few seconds later, Jo let go of my hair and pushed her hips down against my face. She ground her pussy lips against my face and helped me bring her to orgasm.

As soon as she was done, she stood up.

"Strip, then lay down on the bed." Jo ordered. "I will be right back."

My dick was half erect.

Joe came back, her phone in hand, a bag of frozen veggies in the other. Her top straining against her huge breasts. There was a scent on her that was obviously from the Cowboy, and she had an air about her that was indeed "different".

Jo ducked into the closet and got a belt from one of our robes. She tied my hands to the head board.

"What the hell?" I said under protest.

Jo looked at me.

She went back to the closet and got two belts. She secured my ankles to the footboard.

Jo put the frozen veggies on my cock and I felt the cold against my balls as the blood rushed out of my penis, returning it to the limp state it was rarely in.

While the bag of veggies rested on my dick, Joe took off her clothes and dropped them on the floor.

She pulled her bra out of her purse and threw it on the top of the pile.

Jo set her phone on a chair, aimed it at me, then pushed record.

Then she walked over to the bed, removed the veggies and threw them on the floor.

Jo walked around to the opposite side of the bed and laid across my lap, using her 38DDs to warm my dick and my balls. Jo looked right into her phone.

"Last night I had a HUGE discovery, and I am making this video for posterity. Plus, I need a personal record. Its a significant finding, so I hope you enjoy." Jo said.

Jo got up and walked over to her phone. She picked it up and turned it on me, showing my face, and my limp dick.

"This is my husband. Anyone watching this video will recognize his face. Sorry, he cannot wave right now." Jo chuckled.

"Wanna say HI Baby?" Jo asked.

I said "Hello."

Jo turned the phone off of me. She held it up high, over her head, letting the camera capture her face, shoulders and nipples as she talked. "So, Last night, I found out something very naughty about my husband. He doesn't want to tell anyone, but I sure do." Jo started.

She lowered the phone, showing off her nipples, her pussy, and then her ass.

Then she pointed the camera at my dick, propping it up so my face could be seen in the same shot, and then started asking me a bunch of questions.

"State your name for the record please." Jo ordered.

I replied, "Phillp Beverly."

Jo picked up the camera, turned it on her body, then panned upward to her face. "I am Mrs. Jo Beverly, his wife." she said as she held her wedding ring up to her cheek.

Jo slipped the camera back into place, adjusted the aim, then continued as she stood naked at the foot of the bed.

"Mr. Beverly, is it true that you want other men to talk to me, flirt with me, and give me their contact information?" Jo asked.

I nodded.

"Yes, or No Baby." Jo corrected me.

"Yes." I answered.

"Why would you want other men to be able to talk to me and why would you want other men to flirt with me?" Jo asked.

"I want other men to court you and date you for a physical relationship." I said.