Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday night came around and Jo mentioned that she wanted to go out, and in particular, to Club Mett.

I texted Ted and Joe and let them know we would be there. "I have a GREAT feeling about this." I texted to them.

It was ALL I could think about on Friday. Jo came home from work Friday and told me she needed me to shave her pussy. I was so amped up I was shaking. I wanted to go down on her so badly, but I knew it was better if she did not have an orgasm. She had gotten used to having several through the week, so not having any this week was working to my advantage.

We each got dressed up. Jo wore a very revealing top that showed off her cleavage, and the key. This definitely sent a message to those in the know, and had those that did not know asking questions. She wore high heel shoes, mid-thigh stockings, a short skirt, and a sexy pair of thong panties.

We drove straight to the club, and (like before) I dropped Jo at the front door so she could walk in alone.

I hoped that Derrick was there, and he was. I hoped that Jo remembered him, and she did.

By the time I got parked there was a line to get into the club. I stood outside 45 minutes longer than I had planned on, which made me uncomfortable at first, but then I remembered why I was there. I was almost "in" when I got a text.

Ted - "Where are you? Jo is putting on quite the show on the dance floor."

Me - "Still outside, almost at the door."

Joe - "Slow song coming on, Jo and Derrick are dancing together, and there is no space between them."

Me - "I am almost in."

Ted - "Elaine is slow dancing with the guy that took her out on their date the other night. She gave him a blowjob in our driveway. Tonight she has a few condoms in her purse. I am not staying too much longer."

Me - "That is excellent."

Joe - "I lost track of Jo. I don't see Derrick either."

Me - "What is Ann up to?"

Joe - "She is sitting at the bar with three guys. She hasn't bought a drink in a month, and we have been coming here every week. She gave a guy a hand job last weekend. I think he wants her."

Me - "Sweet. Congrats on breaking the ice."

Joe - "Its slow going, but she likes the idea of my knowing and supporting her. I get the feeling its been easier for her than most other women."

Me - "Don't get cold feet now. Remember your fantasy of watching her squirt."

Joe - "Don't remind me, I haven't had an orgasm in a month."

I did not know what to say to that, so I stopped texting Joe.

Ted - "I see Jo, she is dancing with a couple of guys on the side of the floor. Derrick is at the bar."

There were 4 people in front of me and five people came out. The bouncer only let 4 in. My stomach was in knots.

Elaine was about ready to leave with her new lover. She was waiting on Ted to leave first.

Ted came walking out of the club and I flagged him down. The bouncer let the couple behind me go in because I suggested it.

"TED!!" I shouted.

Ted looked my direction. "Hey Phil. You are one lucky man. Jo and Derrick were tearing up the dance floor. They went separate ways for a while. Haven't seen them since. I have go. Elaine wants a clear sign that I am okay with her leaving with Chuck. If I am still here, she will not go through with it."

I nodded. Ted walked away.

"I have to get inside." I told myself.

Once Jo was inside, she danced with Derrick after the two had a few drinks. A few other guys danced with her too.

Then the club started to fill up and Jo started to feel "alive" as her second drink disappeared. She found Derrick at the bar and after he asked Jo to dance a slow dance, she never came off the dance floor.

Derrick danced with her slow, then a friend of his would join in and dance fast. A third gentleman danced with Jo a few slow dances. Each of them touched her ass and Jo liked it.

All I was hoping for was a repeat of the Derrick - Jo event a few months before, but it just was not in the cards.

What WAS in the cards was multiple men dancing with Jo, touching her ass, and her husband not objecting to and of the attention she was getting. That's because I was outside in line.

I finally got inside and found an open stool at the bar, away from the dance floor. I looked on the floor and saw Jo dancing with Derrick. As a favorite fast song came to an end, a slow song started. They stayed out on the floor. Their bodies touched as they swayed to the music. When I did catch a glimpse of Jo's face, she looked happy. As that song ended, another slow song started. During that slow dance with Derrick, he kissed Jo right in the middle of the dance floor. He pushed his tongue inside of her mouth, and Jo welcomed it by reciprocating to Derrick. Derrick was helping her push the envelope, and Jo was pushing it hard.

It was a LOT more than just a playful peck on the lips, and as Derrick held onto Jo's ass with one hand, he touched the outside of her arm as he moved his hand up to the back of her head.

With her free hand, Jo rubbed Derricks cock through his pants, and Derrick squeezed her ass in his hand.

They hid nothing.

I watched in astonishment as my wife made out with this man she barely knew. The two swayed to the music and made out for most of the song. Jo rubbed Derrick through his pants, and made no effort to conceal what she was doing.

The song ended and another slow song started. Jo pulled Derrick closer to her, and the two swayed to the music in the middle of the dance floor as couples milled around them.

Jo French Kissed Derrick while she rubbed his cock through his pants. Before the song ended, Derrick whispered something in her ear, and the two walked off the dance floor. She disappeared from my sight into the crowd.

I sat on the barstool furthest from the dance floor and frantically searched the crowd.

Nothing.

Derrick owned Club Mett.

The two slipped off the dance floor and into a backroom that hid a secret doorway to Derricks suite upstairs.

As they walked into the suite, Jo realized what was about to happen, and she started to have second thoughts.

Derrick took off his pants, and pulled down his boxers.

Jo stood a few feet away from Derrick. She could not take her eyes off of his cock.

Derrick spoke in a low tone, "Jo, if you want to go back downstairs and go sit at a table with your husband, I will get dressed and we can walk back down like nothing -"

Jo interrupted Derrick, "No."

Jo paused and then looked up at Derrick. "No, I do not want to leave."

Jo spoke, and then looked at Derrick's cock. It had been months since she felt a hard dick inside of her, and she wanted this one right here and RIGHT NOW.

Derrick was longer and thicker than me. Derrick was hard, and he was ready.

Jo's panties were soaked completely through, and she could feel the wetness on her inner thigh. She was very excited. She had not forgotten what this man did with just a touch, she anticipated this moment longer than she wanted to admit.

Derrick turned and faced Jo. His cock staring at Jo. Inches away from her.

Jo felt her clit start to throb. She wanted Derrick's cock. She had not been fucked to orgasm in months.

Jo walked towards Derrick, dropped to her knees in front of him and wrapped her lips around his cock. She slid her mouth over his shaft and savored the sensation of having a new (warm) cock inside of her mouth. She "practiced" on the dildo at home, but it was never the same. THIS was what she had craved. Jo worshiped Derrick's cock, even if it was only for a few minutes, sucking on Derrick's cock made her pussy even wetter than before.

Downstairs I had given up finding my wife in the crowd and sat down on my stool. I ordered a drink and tried to ignore my dizzy head. I watched Ann dance with a few different guys. I saw Joe in the crowd, looking like he felt out of place.

Jo bobbed up and down on Derrick's cock while trying to strip out of her clothes. She had Derricks cock inside of her mouth, was down to her bra, skirt and panties when Derrick stood her up.

Derrick slipped her skirt down, peeled her panties away and pushed her back onto a plush black leather sofa.

Jo's head spun as Derrick took her clit into his mouth. His touch was too much for her and within a few seconds, Jo whimpered as a decent orgasm swept through her body, making her body twist, but more importantly providing some comfort to her, and letting her know there was more pleasure to be had.

This was where her husband usually stopped.

Derrick continued to eat Jo's married pussy for three more orgasms, each one more powerful than the last. Jo chanted Derrick's name about three or four times as the third orgasm made her do things she could not control. Jo nearly passed out and struggled to catch her breath. She left a puddle of pussy juice on the couch and all over Derrick's face and chin. The fluid was so plentiful that it ran off the cushion and onto the floor.

Derrick paused and kissed Jo. Her huge breasts heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. Jo could taste herself on Derrick's lips. She did not mind the taste, but it was not exactly what she wanted.

Jo surprised Derrick as she took his cock inside her mouth again.

Derrick watched as she moved her body as one unit up and down, his cock sliding past her teeth, slipping across her tongue, and ramming the back of her throat. Jo used her fist to add to the sensation, but Derrick wanted to fuck Jo. He wanted to slip his cock into her married cunt and violate this woman while he humiliated her husband.

Derrick had to push her off of his cock.

Derrick laid Jo down on the dry part of the sofa and lowered his hips to meet hers.

"I don't know if I am ready for this." Jo whispered.

Derrick looked her in the eyes and said, "If it doesn't feel right, you tell me to stop."

Jo nodded.

Derrick moved his cock against Jo and he could feel the heat coming off of her body. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head of is cock against Jo's pussy lips. Jo moaned with anticipation. "Oh it feels SO right Baby.." Jo whispered.

"You want this cock inside of you?" Derrick asked.

Jo looked up at Derrick, "I want you to split this married pussy wide open."

Derrick found "the sweet spot" and pushed his way into Jo's eager pussy.

Jo's nails dug into Derrick's back. Her body tensed up a little as Derrick slipped into her married pussy. Just the head of his cock was making this much of an impact on Jo. Months of "neglect" and passive interest from her husband had built up her own sexual frustrations. Jo needed some cock, and she needed orgasms. She was getting all of it tonight.

Derrick pushed himself in a little further and Jo's pussy welcomed this stranger. Jo's married pussy stretched to accommodate Derrick's girth. Jo grabbed Derricks ass and pulled him into her body. It was a little painful, but a welcome pain. Jo signaled for Derrick to pause while she "worked" to achieve the desired outcome.

Derrick bent over and French Kissed Jo. As he did this, his body weight pushed more of his cock inside of Jo, and as his balls came to rest against her shaved pussy lips, Jo let out a sigh of relief. She held Derrick in position as her married pussy was stretching around Derrick's cock. "That feels so wonderful." Jo said.

Derrick started to move, but Jo held him in place. "A little longer." she pleaded.

Derrick resumed kissing Jo, and he could feel the warmth and wetness of Jo's pussy. Jo was getting worked up with just the cock in her. Derrick was looking forward to what would happen once he started moving.

While he kissed her, he flexed his leg muscles and moved in and out of her married pussy, stretching it past the limits she had known for too long. Jo welcomed the pain, the stretching, and this cock into her body.

As Derrick moved in and out of Jo, she started panting and breathing heavily. Derrick started moving in and out of Jo with longer strokes. Jo was very receptive of Derrick's movements and started to encourage him to move faster. "YES.. just like that... OH SHIT... YES.. pound that married pussy." Jo said.

Derrick straightened his upper body and started moving in and out of Jo's pussy faster and harder.

Jo came instantly, clamping down on Derrick's cock. Derrick buried his cock deep inside of Jo, and it brought another orgasm to Jo almost instantly. Again, she chanted "Derrick.. Derrick.. Derrick" as the orgasm swept through her body, making her bow her back and twitch uncontrollably.

Once Jo had finished, Derrick started fucking her again. Slowly at first, then harder and faster than before. Jo did not last very long and she let out a scream as another orgasm washed over her body, forcing her back to bow and her body to twitch. While this happened, Derrick started sucking on her nipples and it made Jo moan very loudly. Jo held his head in place, and it made her orgasm again.

Derrick pushed his cock all the way in, straightened his upper body and then grabbed both of Jo's ankles. He maneuvered them around his broad shoulders and put each of them against his chest. The back of her legs were against his hairy chest, and her feet were directly over her head. This movement pinned Jo down to the couch, and only her hands and arms were free to move.

Derrick straightened his body and used his arms to hold his upper body at arm's length from Jo. He started moving his lower body back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of Jo's married pussy, forcing it to stretch around the shaft as Derrick plunged inside of Jo even deeper than before.

Derricks cock head rubbed the back of Jo's clit, and Jo screamed loudly as Derrick's movements and touch triggered a series of multiple orgasms in Jo. An experience she had never had until Derrick.

Jo's huge tits touched her face, and jiggled uncontrollably each time Derrick's hips slammed against Jo's ass. Watching this excited Derrick more and more.

Derrick moved quickly and between Jo's cries of satisfaction, and her begging him to fuck her harder, the slapping sounds hips hitting hips filled the room. Jo's tight pussy clamped down on Derrick's cock, adding to the sensation Derrick was having as well.

Jo felt as if she was going to pass out. She fought for every breath she expelled it forcefully. At the same time, she never wanted it to end.

Derrick told Jo he was going to cum.

"Shoot it inside of me. I want to feel you explode." Jo managed to blurt out.

Seconds later, Derrick grunted really hard, and as he drove his hips into Jo, his cock plunged into her married pussy. At the head of his cock struck the back of Jo's clit, it triggered another orgasm and Jo climaxed with Derrick.

Derrick emptied his balls into Jo's married pussy. Jo welcomed his semen into her pussy and moaned undeniable satisfaction as it rushed into her pussy.

Derrick slowly raised his body, keeping his cock buried inside of Jo. He helped Jo lower her legs, and she sighed deeply as she reflected on the events that just took place. "Oh my God." Jo said to Derrick.

"This was the best fuck of my life." Jo confessed to Derrick.

She was still a married woman, but she had received many mixed signals in the past few weeks.

The guilt washed over Jo and her mood changed.

Derrick pulled out of her and a gush of fluids flowed from Jo onto the couch.

Derrick grabbed some napkins and handed them to Jo.

Jo had never felt so relaxed in all of her life. Her body tingled. Her knees shook.

Derrick looked at Jo. "Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"I am married. I did this because my husband has some twisted fantasy where I have sex with other men and he praises me for it." Jo confessed.

"That makes you one of the luckiest women on the planet." Derrick told Jo.

"I don't get it." Jo confessed.

Derrick looked at Jo. "Its the humiliation that brings him the satisfaction, emotionally speaking. He wants you to have sex with other guys, then come home and tell him about it, right?" Derrick asked.

Jo nodded.

"I have heard of this before. It's a little fucked up at first, but if you can find the positive things and embrace them, you will feel completely satisfied, and he will too." Derrick explained. "One of the perks to this is the solid foundation that it is built on. If he did not feel that way, he would never have confessed those kinds of feelings to you." he finished

"This is n-normal?" Jo asked.

"For him, yes. You have a part to play in all of it, and its key to the success of the lifestyle." Derrick said.

"Life Style?" Jo asked. "I don't think I want to change our lives for sex."

"Would you change for GOOD Sex?" Derrick asked.

Jo was silent.

Derrick continued, "The sex with others is part of the landscape in this lifestyle. In order for it to work, YOU have to take over the relationship. He is willingly going to give that power to you - if this is what he wants - but you have to be willing to take it."

Jo looked at Derrick, "That sounds like a lot of work."

"Its a power exchange, where your husband is giving YOU all of the power. He controls nothing if you keep him humiliated." Derrick said. "Plus, you can make him clean the house, do the dishes, take cooking classes, and do the laundry. So the effort you put into commanding the relationship actually works FOR you to have more time."

"How so. I am not well versed in this kind of thing?" Jo asked.

"How long has he had this fantasy?" Derrick asked.

"Quite a while." Jo said.

"What sacrifices has he made to prove to you that he wants things to move forward?" Derrick asked.

"He ate my pussy after a one night stand I had." Jo confessed.

"That is significant." Derrick said. "I think you know that is a relationship ender in many men. For him, it was about the humiliation. Guys that have this fantasy thrive on it."

"Anything else?" Derrick asked.

"The guy that I had the one night stand with seemed to know a LOT about this fantasy. He gave me a chastity device to put on my husband. I made my husband confess this fantasy to me a few months ago. Then I iced down his hard-on and put the cage on him." Jo confessed.

Jo held up the key on her necklace. "That is what this little key is for." Jo confessed.

Derrick laughed. "So you have been given all of the power and you do not appreciate it?" Derrick asked. "Sounds like you are a natural and do not even know what you have."

"I-I never realized." Jo confessed.

"Do me a favor. Get dressed, go downstairs and get your husband. Take him home. Do not say anything, just go straight to bed when you get home and sit on his face. If he eats your pussy, you are one of the luckiest women in the world and the ball is in your court. If he refuses, tell him why you had sex with me and confess all of your feelings. Either way he will want to patch things up." Derrick offered.

"So he WANTS to eat my pussy, and your cum?" Jo asked.

"I am certain of it." Derrick said. "He wants you to humiliate him AFTER you have had sex with another. If I am wrong, you can come back here and drink for free."

"I need more proof." Jo said.

"After he eats your pussy, and "cleans" you, take his cage off and tell him what happened up here. If his cock gets hard, he wants this to happen again. If he gets mad, patch things up and frame it up as a mistake." Derrick said.

"You are pretty confident about all of this. You should write a book." Jo said.

Derrick thought to himself. "I did, and your husband bought a copy."

But now was the the time or the place.

Jo got dressed. Derrick walked her downstairs and they found me sitting at the bar.

Ann had left with a guy about 45 minutes ago. Joe had followed her and the new guy out of the club. Joe went home. Ann went to his place. I was looking forward to those text messages.

Jo had to drive me home. It was a quiet drive home.

We went inside and went to bed.