Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want other men to date your wife?" Jo asked.

I answered, "Yes."

"You want me to respond to these flirts, in a positive way?

You want me to give in to those men I find attractive, and date them as I wish?

Allow them to touch me as they wish?" Jo asked in a barrage of questions.

"Yes I do." I answered honestly.

"Do you want them to French Kiss me?" Jo asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Do you want them to touch my bare breasts?

Kiss my neck?

See my naked body?" Jo asked again.

Again, I answered, "Yes." (and it felt like a giant weight lifted off of my shoulders.)

"Do you have any objection to ME seeing them naked?

Touching their body with my bare hands?

Kissing them where ever and when ever I like?" Jo asked.

"I want you to do whatever you like with whom ever you like, for as long as you like." I replied.

"You want these men to have sex with me?" Jo asked.

As the words rolled off of her tongue, my cock flinched, and the camera caught it. The camera caught Jo's reaction as well.

"You say it, for the camera, and for my own ears." Jo demanded.

I started, "I want my wife to date other men that she finds of interest for the sole purpose of having a physical and sexual relationship with, for as long or as short as she wants. I want her to have sex with other men - "

My dick got hard as I described the perfect cuckold arrangement. With each idea it moved, getting harder and taller.

"Oh my God." Jo squealed.

"Its true. You want other men to hit on me, flirt with me, kiss me and have meaningless sex with me." Jo said.

"Not meaningless. I know you are not that way. I want you to have mind-blowing sex with other men that you desire. I want you to have sexual adventures, sexual encounters that you have never had, with other men. Then I want you to come home to me, like you did this morning and tell me about it." I said.

"Why?" Jo asked.

"Because I want to see you happy, fulfilled, and I want all of your desires to be met. Desires I have no ability to fulfill, and orgasms I have no way of matching."

Jo looked down at my dick.

"You want me to drop down on my knees, and suck another man's cock?" Jo asked.

My cock twitched.

Jo turned around and pointed her ass at my face. "You want me to take another man's cock in my ass, and let me fuck me until I have an orgasm?"

Again my cock twitched and my balls ached.

Jo reached down and slowly stroked my cock.

"You going to clean my married pussy when I come home in the morning with another man's cum dripping out of me?" Jo asked.

My balls jumped and my cock swelled. Jo enjoyed the sensation in her hands.

"You gonna tell me every twisted detail?" I asked eagerly.

"You mean like how big their cocks are, how much bigger their heads feel inside of my married pussy? How much cum that shoot inside of me, or all over my tits?" Jo asked, knowing she was antagonizing me.

"Yes, I want to hear all of it." I answered.

Jo started pumping my cock faster.

Then she stopped.

She turned her phone off and plugged it in.

She grabbed the cold bag of veggies and placed them on my cock. It was painful. I did not masterbate last night, or the four or five days prior to this. I needed release, and I wanted to beg her for it.

"Last night I was angry. Last night it was not the same deal as it might be in the future." Jo started.

I opened my mouth to speak, and Jo quickly shushed me.

She turned and looked at me, her beautiful body making it impossible to think about anything else but sex. Her huge titties staring me in the face. I never wanted her more.

"I am still PISSED that you never came to me about this. I might have said no instantly, but it may have worked its way into a future conversation where we would have been more civil than what we are now. THAT is a hole for you to dig out of." Jo concluded.

"I am sorry, I never thought the straight forward approach would work, so I did what I did." I apologized.

"How much "help" did you seek, and how many people are involved in this little perversion of sex?" Jo asked.

"Four others. One is giving me advice, the others are following his advice as well." I confessed.

"Do I know these other women?" Jo asked.

"No, you do not." I said.

Jo nodded.

The cold was sinking into my bones. I started to squirm. Jo looked at me and did nothing. She said even less.

"So am I just some kind of prize cow you parade around in front of strangers, then you convince them to mount me, like we are breeding FUCKING poodles?" Jo asked.

"GOD NO." I nearly shouted.

"I want what I want, but I only want it if you are willing, comfortable, and excited about it." I confessed.

"This sounds like complete bullshit to me." Jo countered quickly.

"I get to fuck around and you do not, then I have to tell you about it and THAT makes you happy?" Jo asked.

"WHO THE FUCK BELIEVES THIS KIND OF SHIT?" Jo asked even more angry.

"Take the bag off of my balls, tell me what happened last night and watch my dick. If it gets hard, then you will know its the truth." I offered.

Jo paused for a second. She thought about my offer. She said nothing.

Jo reached down and removed the bag. Then she left the room.

I heard the shower start.

About 15 minutes later Jo came back in the room. She had on a pair of short shorts that outlined the shape of her pussy if she sat in them just right. Along with that, she wore and a baggy t-shirt with the collar cut out, and a few slits cut into the fabric that gave all a wonderful view of her cleavage. She went without a bra.

"Johnny said you would follow along this script pretty closely. He even said you would beg like a little worm." Jo said.

"I have thought about this for over a year. I have considered a lot of different outcomes, but being tied to the bed with a frozen dick was never one of those." I confessed.

"Funny how that worked out for you." Jo countered.

Jo grabbed her phone and left the room. She closed the door behind her.

I heard the door bell.

I heard music playing.

About 45 minutes later, Jo came back upstairs. She had a cup of coffee in her hand. She had a cup of ice, and a small box under her arm.

She set these things down and went to our closet.

She set up the tripod, then got the video camera out. She left the room again and found a memory stick for the camera.

She plugged in the camera, loaded the memory stick, and turned it on.

Jo focused the camera so I was in the full shot, and my dick could be seen in the frame.

Jo pushed REC and sat beside the camera, sipping her coffee.

"State your name." Jo barked.

"Phillip Beverly." I replied.

"I want you to tell me how long you have considered this fantasy, what you have thought about to make it last for more than a year, and I want you to provide details about who you have been speaking to about my involvement before last night." Jo ordered.

"It all started when I read a story about a wife that was allowed to have sex with her ex-husband. Her second husband loved her so much but could not satisfy her. One summer afternoon after he had dropped off their children, the subject of sex came up and the wife confessed that she had not had a decent orgasm in months. The husband went down on her WHILE the kids were playing in the back yard and the wife came instantly. He could have stopped there, but he did not. He continued eating her pussy until she came 3 more times. The entire exchange took less than 4 minutes." I started.

Jo said, "That cannot be all there is to this."

"That was just the beginning." I said, "The ex-wife and the ex-husband tried to ignore this, but they could not. Friday came and the kids were to stay with her. Her current husband was gone, so she hired a sitter, and went over to her ex-husband's house. She walked in, pulled down her yoga pants, and her ex-husband ate her pussy in the kitchen, with the sliding door still open. She braced herself against the kitchen counter, and he brought her to orgasm two times instantly.

Her ex-husband pushed her head down and she took his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and she wanted to get him off, but her jaw got tired, so she had to quit.

He bent her over the kitchen counter, and slipped his cock into her. She moaned very loudly, and the sensation of a familiar cock inside of her made her squirt all over the kitchen floor.

The sounds of her having an orgasm made her ex-husband's cock even harder, and when she said, "HARDER GODDAMMIT." all of their old memories and habits fell into place.

Her ex-husband pounded her mercilessly. He fucked her through two more orgasms until he grunted really loudly, and filled her pussy with his load. As the story read, he emptied both of his balls into her hungry cunt, and she welcomed every last drop."

Jo looked at me, "This is NOT a cuckold story."

"Yes it is, just give me a minute." I corrected Jo.

"So she goes home, sends the sitter home, and then the kids start fighting. One of them cuts their head open, so Mom rushes them to the ER. That takes forever, so EVERYONE is tired, and hungry by the time they get home. She cooks the kids some grilled cheese for supper, then gets them in bed. After her afternoon of excellent sex, and the long delay in the ER, she is so tired that she lays down for a few seconds, and passes out.

The current husband comes home, sees her laying in bed, her ass stretching her yoga pants in just the right way, her hair tossed everywhere, makeup smeared, etc. HE decides that she is the sexiest thing he has seen in 5 days, and he goes down on her.

"OH MY GOD." Jo interrupts.

"She is so exhausted, she does not realize that its her current husband, and not her ex-husband doing the deed to her cum smeared biscuit."

"Holy SHIT." Jo replies. "Then what?" she asks.

"The current husband LOVES it, and eats her pussy until she has such a powerful orgasm that she wakes up, screaming and moaning."

"WHAT?" Jo asks.

"So she is completely screwed, the current husband is not a good lover, but he is not an idiot either. She gets herself together and looks around the room. Its dark, she is groggy and she does not realize WHO is in bed with her. So she plays it safe and asks, "How was work?" thinking that the answer will clue her in on what is going on and where she is."

"Oh my God, this is intense." Jo says.

(I continue) The current husband answers, "The miles are killing me but if I get to come home to pussy that tastes that good, it will be worth every inch of traffic."

"The wife plays along, and she gives him the absolute BEST blowjob he has ever had in his life. He passes out and she rushes to the bathroom. She sees the cum stains in her yoga pants, and she knows he just ate a cream pie from her ex-husband."

"So what happened?" Jo asked.

"The woman memorized her current husband's driving routes so she knew when he would be home late. She made an arrangement with her ex-husband that he could have the kids longer on the weekends providing he kept fucking her and ONLY her the way they had fucked in the kitchen."

"What guy would not agree to that?" Jo asked.

"So she was fucking her ex-husband, nearly twice a week. The ex-husband was getting the kids longer, and the husband was eating cream pies like they were going out of style. It was the perfect triangle. Until the current husband came home unannounced."

"Oh shit." Jo said.

The kids were playing outside. Mom had the curtains drawn closed so they could not see inside the kitchen, but she could see out.

She was bent over the kitchen table, her yoga pants around one ankle, and her ex-husband was railing her from behind. He was fucking her so hard that she was having multiple orgasms, chanting his name, and the sounds of his hips slamming into hers filled the room. The current husband was able to unlock the front door, walk through the living room, and watch them finish before either of them realized he was there. Their backs were to him, and as he announced he was going to cum, she replied, "Inside of me, that's where he likes it."

"Jesus FUCKING Christ." Jo said.

"The ex-husband grunted really hard and filled her hungry pussy with a thick sticky load. The current husband stood in the doorway in amazement as all of this unfolded in front of him, in his house."

"My GOD." Jo said.

Her nipples were hard, but not as hard as my cock.

Jo looked at my cock. She KNEW I was truthful.

"Then what happened?" Jo asked.

"The story ends with the current husband ducking out of the way, then sneaking out of the house through the basement door so he could surprise the kids. The wife and ex-husband see this and scramble to get dressed. He leaves. She gets dressed and starts to make cookies."

"So a normal day AFTER a hard railing from her ex?" Jo asked.

"Yes. They went to bed that night and he went down on her, business as usual. She had some of the hardest orgasms that night, because she KNEW he had been watching her. After he finished her off, she gave him a blowjob and he exploded quickly because he got to watch her with her lover." I finished.

My cock was aching for release. Jo sat in a state of relaxed shock and stared at my dick.

She opened the box and pulled out a chastity device. She smiled broadly as she showed it to the camera, then to me.

She rubbed my cock with ice, and as the swelling went down, I struggled against the restraints Jo had tied earlier.

"Now now... be a good little cum eater and help me get this on you." Jo teased.

I stared at the device as she rubbed my dick with ice cubes.

"We are going to just see how dedicated you are to your little fantasy." Jo stated.

The ice did its work, and the blood ran out of my dick, taking it down and making it bendable.

Jo split the device open and wrapped the ring around the base of my shaft and my sack. She made it snap into place, smiling while she contained me. She was careful not to pinch me, but enjoyed touching me more than usual. Then she grabbed the second part and tucked my limp member into the short tube. She giggled a little bit while she aligned the eyelets, and fed a small lock through the eyelets. She paused, looked up into my eyes and pushed the lock closed without blinking.

The "CLICK" filled the room, and lived in my ears for weeks.

Jo stood up and pulled a thin gold chain out of the same box. On the chain was a small key. She looked in my direction. The expression on her face said, "You are my property now."

She draped the chain over her head, and the key fell into place, right between her big beautiful breasts. She let out a huge sigh.

The key was visible through the slits in her t-shirt, and it looked as if the key was in jail. "Fitting" I thought to myself.

After this, Jo untied me, put away the camera and hid the memory stick. She fixed herself another cup of coffee and spent the day lazing around the house. I tried to stay busy doing other things, hoping to avoid more talk. I kept busy, but felt the device in every move I made, every thought I had, and ever time I adjusted, ALL I could think of was Jo, her breasts, and the image of the key around her neck.

I hid in the garage and texted Ted and Joe. They had little progress to report. Elaine had not taken the new well and was still dishing out the silent treatment. Ann had taken the news better than the other wives and was quiet about all subjects. Sex was off the table for all of us.

I did not share my results. Not knowing what the future held made me more guarded with everything.

The following weekend was not much different. Ted said that Elaine wanted to go out dancing. This was Ted's "chance" to prove he wanted to give these freedoms to Elaine. Joe and I both repeated good advice and wished him lots of luck. Ted reported back that Elaine had gotten hit on a LOT more than normal, even got a few phone numbers and only came off the dance floor to use the bathroom. It was a positive event for her. Ted has encouraged her to keep flirting, and he plans to take her out in the middle of the week and is going to stage a "work related emergency" that cannot wait. This will leave Elaine at the club alone for a few hours. It is also going to set the stage for another day of the week where Elaine will be surrounded by eligible men and Ted will be out of the picture.

Joe took Ann on a mini-vacation out of town. He said that Ann flirted with every man she could speak to. She was very happy with the flirting results as it helped get her an upgrade on a hotel room and the rental car. She felt more "alive" than she had before, and Joe acted like her best friend more than her husband. When they got back and had returned to work, Ann flirted her way into a promotion, with a bigger office and an assistant. A male assistant. A single, younger male assistant. Joe is more excited about the possibilities than anyone else at this point.

MONTHS passed before Jo decided to talk about anything sex related, or "fantasy" related. She carried on during the work week as if nothing was ever wrong. Wednesday nights we would "reserve" for sex, but that was no longer an option for me. Jo on the other hand made certain she never went without. She would usually make me strip naked, then lay me on the bed. She would wear a t-shirt, no bra, and be naked from the waist down. She would straddle my face and order me to eat her pussy until SHE was satisfied. She would face my caged cock and giggle each time the cage moved, knowing my dick was straining against the device.

Jo would give me orders like "point your tongue" or "open wider" from time to time, but overall she was happy with my improving skills.

I NEVER asked to be released. I knew she was angry with me, and the cage was the result of that anger, so I was tempting the wrong fate in asking.

On the weekends, Jo liked having me use the dildo on her, AND lick her while I laid under her. She would get on all fours and have me get her "good and wet" before I could use "JON JON" on her.

Jo liked the lay out in the sun and she got a two piece swim suit that revealed more skin that I had ever seen her show in the past. It was a thong bikini with very small cups - by design. Jo loved the way she looked in it, but it did prove that she needed to "trim" herself. She got very frustrated with the chore and forced me to do it for her.

At first, it was just a landing strip, and keeping the hair shorter than usual. That turned into shaving it all off, and then "showing my gratitude" to her by pleasing her. Jo had warmed up to the idea of having sex with other men, but she had no idea where to start. She still remembered derrick at Club Mett, and then there was Johnny the Cowboy. Johnny was horrible (according to Jo) but he also had the deck stacked against him.

While I was shaving Jo one day, she told me, "Get it right. You never know who might be using that married pussy in the future."

I took that phrase as a promise of things to come, but did not let it show.

I texted Ted and Joe that afternoon and let them know ALL of my progress.

Ted told Joe and I that Elaine had gone on her first date last night and had not come home yet.

Joe and I congratulated him.

Joe told Ted and I that Ann had been working late and coming home extremely tired. Ted and I said that was a good thing. Joe told us that Ann came home one night without any panties on, and he "thought" she smelled like cum.

I told Joe to get her to shave herself and establish a ritual of pussy eating the minute she gets home. Ted agreed and said that Joe needed to start doing the laundry. We are hopeful for him.

I bragged about what Jo said to me, and the two of them agreed that Jo was ready to take the plunge.

The rest of the weekend went by rather boring. Wednesday came and I acted like I had a stomach ache so no "Wednesday Fun" for Jo.