Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean you want to get in my pants," Patricia said making Sally giggle.

I could feel myself flush. I know I must have turned red and I said, "Patricia, you are embarrassing me. I would never suggest such a thing."

"Donald, you are so transparent. I have know every since you first spoke to me in French that you wanted to get into my pants. But I have never minded your clever and veiled insinuations since I knew I could trust you to never blatantly come on to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy our little games and your sly clever scheming. But I can't in good conscience keep leading you on. Surely, you must know that I would never get involved with a farm hand. Although, you are not just a day laborer and farm hand, are you?"

"Auburn hair beauty, I know that you would never settle for just a farm hand. I may be a laborer but I am not simple minded. However, that does not mean I cannot appreciate your beauty and a platonic relationship. Also, hypothetically, should I be able to introduce you to a friend about 28, 5'10", 150 lbs that scored 34 on the ACT, I.Q. of 143, MBA from Princeton graduating #3 in his class and with a standing offer for a $120,000 per annum job then perhaps you might not be totally unreceptive to my hypothetical friend."

Both girls looked at me, at each other, then back at me. Finally, Patricia said, "And no doubt he would be an amateur artist and speaks French."

"Speaking hypothetically, it could be," I replied. Anyway, don't you think we have spent enough time on these improbable hypothetical's and that we should work on your project?"

Both girls wanted to give me the third degree but I parried their questions. I wanted Patricia to think about it for a while. So, they agreed to work on the projects. Patricia agreed to let Sally have the first choice while she took the second. Mostly I worked and directed the work for Patricia's project while Sally worked on her project. However, Sally asked quite a few questions that I answered. At 12:30 pm we went to the student union to eat. At 2:00 pm Sally left. I told her that if she had any questions that she could contact me through Patricia since I don't have a phone. Patricia and I worked for another two hours before calling it a day.

Donald Reveals All & Proposes to Patricia—Chapter 10

Patricia, said, "I'll give you a ride home." She stopped at Chili's and we ordered salads and margaritas. "We need to talk," she said. Patricia told me that the hypothetical person I described may not be ideal since he is not 24, 6'-0", 175 lbs and athletic. However, for her ideal person she would have to compete with the pompom girls and cheerleaders and she is just a little below their league. So yes, she would at least date the hypothetical person. She said, "I want to get married and have a family. I know I am at the peak of my desirability and in three or four years I will have to settle for men I have turned down and I don't want to settle."

Patricia told me that she has gotten marriage proposals without putting out but many of the men she really wants to marry stop asking when she doesn't. She said, "I'm not impossible but I'm not easy. Donald, you have hung around for two months without so much as holding hands, except for a couple of dances, and I think I know why. That work we have been doing today. I couldn't have done that on my own. You could teach that course, so you are not just a day laborer and I want to know what's going on."

"Well people a little older do have life experiences and sometimes, just by chance I happened to learn tidbit of information that may make it appear I know more than I do."

"Donald, cut out the bullshit," she ordered. "I want some straight answers and don't give me any more of your damn evasiveness."

"Okay, but first I need to know that you can handle the truth. Can you take viewing or reading about x-rated and kinky sex?"

"Donald, I'm 21 years old and I been raised on a ranch. I am not naive little girl."

"Can you handle reading about descriptions of possible torture and sexual mutilations?"

"Have you been tortured and mutilated?" she asked with concern.

"Well not much and nothing really harmful but I had a couple of close calls that would have been extremely horrible."

"Then I can handle it. Is there anything else?" she asked.

"Just one more thing; I want your promise that you will give me a full hour. I don't want you to say, 'I've heard enough' and leave after a few minutes and before I have been able to present the full story."

"I can agree to that." Patricia was practically dying to hear Donald's deep dark secrets.

"I hope you are not afraid to come inside with me. That is where my laptop and documents are."

"Donald, I am not afraid of you." Patricia replied.

When we arrived at my cabin I said, "You know that hypothetical person I described. That's me."

"I knew it," she exclaimed. "I just knew it."

"When I quit my $120,000 a year job, I told them I had some personal problems to resolve and they told that I would still have a job when I got them resolved. Patricia, in any event, I have had other offers. I can assure you that, when I choose, getting a job with a comparable salary will not be a problem."

Once inside I told her that I was married and had asked my wife to file for divorce and I handed Patricia a copy of the letter and legal documents I had my attorney to deliver to my wife. I explained "Fantasy Weekend" and that all I really wanted was for my wife to take control. Perhaps tie me up and blindfold me and at times to order me to serve her wine and other minor tasks. And, if I was disobedient, she should give me very light spankings. I said I didn't want any real pain. But, that I allowed my wife carry it to the extreme. I told her about the black men and asked her to read the description of how my wife intended to get them to neuter me.

I told her about the gay men that she had invited to torture, neuter and mutilate me and I asked her to read the emails between Chris and the gay men and to also read the descriptions of what they planned. The descriptions caused Patricia's face to lose its color. I showed her the report from the detective agency describing all the men that Chris was having sex with during the first month after I left, including the photos at the Hilton Inn. I had edited the videos, of her liaisons with men at the house to ten minutes showing just enough to establish that Chris did have sex with them. I said, "If you have any doubt, I can show you the videos with the hard-core sex."

Afterwards, I said, "Patricia, quitting my job and running doesn't make much sense. After reading what my wife had planned with the two sadistic gay men, I just panicked and ran. Then by the time I had calmed down, I had met an auburn hair beauty and well, sometimes you have much higher priorities."

"Donald, is that your way of saying that you want to marry me?"

"Auburn hair beauty, I am in love with you. If you will have me, I'll marry you in a heartbeat and I want to make love with you so bad I can taste it."

"Donald, this is too much all at once. And I don't date married men. Perhaps I would consider it after you are divorced. I could do worse but, the truth is, I want to marry someone that has never been married."

"But you will think about it? And, if you can't say "Yes" say "Maybe."

"I don't know. Well, okay then, maybe! I need some time to think about it. Then perhaps one day next week we'll talk."

"Patricia, if you are willing talk that is all I could expect. Here, take this CD. It contains the letter, documents, e-mails, the descriptive files, the video I showed you, and a narrative of everything I told you."

Her parents were watching TV when Patricia went inside. "Mother, daddy, we need to talk. Donald asked me to marry him and I told him I would think about it."

"Dear, Donald is a nice young man but how can you even consider marrying some ranch hand?" her mother said.

"That's what we need to talk about. He is a little more than that. He has an MBA from Princeton—top of his class. He was married. His real name is Donald Smyth. He left his wife everything and quit a $120,000 a year job. Twice a month Donald and his wife were into kinky sex. His wife went too far and Donald thinks she was trying to have him neutered." Patricia omitted many of the details but she did print and give them a copy of Donald's letter to his wife.

The next day, Patricia's mother decided she wanted to hear Chris's version. Donald and Chris were listed so she got the number from information. Chris was overjoyed to receive the phone call and to hear that Donald was all right. She burst into tears when told Donald has proposed to Patricia and was so thankful that Patricia hasn't accepted. She said she would do anything to get Donald back.

After making a reservation, Chris called Mrs. Keller back and said, "There's an early morning flight to Oklahoma City arriving tomorrow at 9:45 am and I'll be on it."

It is almost an hour drive from the Oklahoma City airport to Norman. Mrs. Keller said, "My husband and I will pick you up at the airport." Of course Patricia wanted to meet Chris and would cut her last class to be home at noon.

On the way home from the airport, Chris made a very good impression on the rancher and his wife. I was working in the stables and didn't see them go into the house. Chris helped Mrs. Keller prepare lunch. When Patricia arrived she and Chris met. Chris evaluated her competition and knew that Patricia could win if she wanted to. During lunch they talked with only light probing. Chris volunteered and helped clean the table and wash dishes. Chris knew Donald and understood why he would fall for Patricia.

When the dishes were put away and everyone was together Chris said, "Patricia, you are young and beautiful. You can have almost anyone you want. Please, don't take Donald away from me."

"I told Donald I don't date married men and I won't. Unless he gets divorced, I will not even consider getting involved."

"Please, don't even give him any hope; I don't want to lose him. I will do anything—anything at all—whatever it takes."

"Chris, I want you to know, I would never do anything to break up a marriage but it is not up to me, it is Donald's choice and I believe he is determined to get a divorce, whether I am in the picture or not. My God, Chris, first, you tried to get him neutered by those black ex-convicts and then you tried to get him neutered, tortured and mutilated by those two God awful homos. What do you expect him to do?"

"I just didn't know. I'm not some kind of monster. When I found out I was furious and went to the D.A. I got those ex-cons arrested on parole violations for carrying concealed weapons. They are back in prison. And I got those two sadistic homos arrested. They have been denied bail. I am going to testify against them and they are going to prison. I know I treated Donald awful, and unfortunately he let me, but I never intended for him to be harmed."

"Even so, I know Donald's very upset about all those men."

"What do you mean?" Chris asked.

"Before he left, Donald hired a detective agency. They installed video cameras in your home. Not to mention the twins you met at the Hilton Inn."

Christ burst into tears and starting wailing, "Oh God! No! I just went crazy. My God, I went crazy." Chris was so pitiful. The rancher was uncomfortably embarrassed, his wife tried to comfort Chris and Patricia felt so sorry for her.

Finally, Chris calmed down a little and Mrs. Keller asked, "Would you like to speak to Donald?"

"Chris nodded and said, "But I must look a fright."

While Mrs. Keller helped Chris wash and straighten up her face, Patricia went to get me. When Patricia and I walked into the living room, Chris made an attempt to hug me. I held out my arm and said, "Stay away, don't touch me."

"I just want to talk to you," she replied.

"Chris, I left you the house, the car, and the money. What more do you want from me."

"I just want you to come back home with me."

"Damn Chris, you are out of your mind if you think I am going to allow you to torture and turn me into some God damn freak. Go find some 'It' that voluntary to have a sex change operation if you want a man turned woman for your bizarre sex games. I don't understand how you could collaborate to inflict that level of abuse and torture on the lowest form of life, let alone another human being, even if it is a husband you clearly despise and find repulsive or whatever is going through your mind."

"I don't want that, I never wanted you to be harmed."

"Oh Chris, I'm not stupid. I read you emails. I saw what you were planning to have done to me. How can you stand there and deny it. You must be living in some altered reality. If so, you need psychological help and I'm not qualified. Just take the house, money and car, and leave me be."

"You can have it all back if you will just sit down and talk to me—please."

"You will sign it all over to me?" I asked.

"Yes, just sit and talk to me first," Chris replied.

"Yeah, sure, I thought so. I'm out of here."

"No, please—Donald, wait—I'll do it, I'll do it. Just draw up the papers—I'll sign them—please, please," Chris sobbed as tears started running down her face.

"Chris, don't cry, don't cry," I said as I threw up my hands. "I don't care about the money. Here, sit down and we'll talk. But, you keep your distance. I don't want you touching me." Looking at the rancher, I said, "I guess it is okay if we sit here and talk." He just nodded. "Anyway, I'm listening, I don't see how it can change anything but I will listen."

"Donald, I know I treated you awful. I can't explain it. Maybe I lost respect for you when you didn't stop me from humiliating you and I guess I wanted to punish you because of it. I got into this group and let the master/slave thing get out of hand. I know I wanted to humiliate you, but, I promise, I never wanted you to be harmed. Pat just told me she would give you a safeword. She never told me what it was and I didn't know she was going to invite those ex-con black men over.

"Also, I had never read that file, from those sadistic homos and, by itself, their email seemed benign. After you directed me to the proper places in your letter, I read the files and got furious. I went to the D.A. I got wired for sound. Those homos were arrested. They were denied bail. I am going to testify against them and they are going to prison. I also got those black ex-cons arrested. Now they are in prison. It was a good thing I came back when I did because, I believe, when the ex-cons returned they were going to castrate you regardless. Apparently, Pat prevented it the first time. Joyce put them up to and she has been arrested for conspiracy. Jake has been arrested for assault and Wayne is going to testify against him. Zelda may be charged with assault. The D.A. wants you to testify that you never consented to the nipple rings.

"There was a big write up in the paper about a sex ring and violence. A bunch of them are running scarred with many cutting deals to avoid prosecution and the Doms are afraid the slaves will turn and testify against them.

"Donald, I know I was wrong and I am sorry. I will do anything to make it up to you—whatever it takes. I promise; I will be the wife you want me to be."

"Considering that you went to the D.A., you may be innocent of the attempted neutering, torture and mutilation. And as for the rest of the Dom/slave thing—you did carry it way too far, but it is partly my fault because I allowed it. Chris, if that is all it was, I would take you back. However, your feelings for me changed. The girl I married would never have humiliated me to such an extreme. So, let's say I overlook Fantasy Weekends. Our agreement was that the other times would be our normal loving relationship. I remember our last ten days together. You hardly would let me touch me—let alone make love. The only exception was the night you made a date with the twins and that left you so horny you just used me to scratch your itch and it wasn't love because afterwards you immediately avoided me by turning over and going to sleep.

"Chris, we geeks are very smart. We know all the demographics and statistics and have read all the books like 'Why There Are No Good Men Left.' However, I loved you and I wasn't looking for greener grass. However, you were looking and you did look. Compared to more forceful men that you couldn't control, I didn't measure up and you thought you could do much better. No doubt, you found out otherwise. Now, the fact that you discarded me for greener grass, only to return when you find the grass was not so green is not easy for me to overlook. Now wait just a moment while I ask Patricia a question.

"Patricia, I want to take the liberty to talk about you with Chris. Now what I say about you will be complimentary but I wanted to give you an opportunity to leave and not hear it.

"I think I would rather hear," she replied.

"Chris, three month ago, if I had seen this auburn hair beauty, other than an admiring glance, I wouldn't have given her another thought because I loved you and was totally committed to you and our marriage. However, now I will divorce you. I made that decision when I left. Patricia was not then and she is not now a factor in that decision. If I had never met this auburn hair beauty, I would still divorce you. However, when we are divorced I plan to pursue Patricia, provided she will allow me to date her. She is young and beautiful. I know she wants to get married and have children. And, unlike you, I don't think she would mind having a husband that she can twist around her finger as long as she loves him and he loves her. She has her parents as a pattern. Patricia's father will do anything for his wife. That may give her a quiet confidence but they love each other and she never does anything to abuse her power and disrespect her husband. It would be the same if I were married to Patricia.

You, on the other hand, abused your power. You were giddy with power and humiliated me. So compared to Patricia, or someone like her, you come up second best and especially since she doesn't have some of your baggage. Of course, I too carry extra baggage. If I was four years younger and had never been married I believe this auburn hair beauty would most definitely marry me but the extra years and a divorce makes it iffy. However, I am in love with this beauty and, if she will have me, I know she will make a wonderful and faithful wife and, in turn, I would be a faithful and committed husband. Once we are divorced, I will go for the gold. Also, I have an Ace I haven't played. Big money—millions of dollars always makes a difference."

"You don't have millions of dollars," Chris said.

I just smiled and said, "I haven't played my Ace." Patricia's parents had an astonished look on their faces and Patricia was giving me another of her funny looks. I knew then that, once I was divorced, she would at least go date me.

"I might not give you a divorce."

"Chris, Oklahoma is a no fault state and in our own state, adultery is grounds for divorce, so I can get a divorce; you might prolong it but that wouldn't help your case."

"Donald, we have been married for five years. For well over 90% of that time I have been a good faithful wife. Okay, I admit. For several months I did go crazy but don't judge me on the five percent of the time that I was bad. I will be a good wife. I will do anything it takes. Just give me another chance."

"Oh you are a she devil and you know how to pull my strings. My feelings toward Patricia are intellectual. We haven't formed an emotional attachment. With you I still have a strong emotional bond. With my heart, all I want to do is to take you in my arms, kiss you and tell you everything is okay, and take you home and love you. However, my logic, and in time my logic always wins, says I would be a fool to do that."