Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Donald, you will not be a fool. I will be a good wife. Please, just give me a chance."

"Chris, I am open minded and I could overlook a number of sexual indiscretions. Also, when I left, perhaps you were no longer obligated to be faithful but all those men and many of them low class blacks. Then that one night and your gang bang when you took on all three of those trashy black men. My God, Chris; I don't want to call you the 'S' word but, after all that, why in hell should I take you back?"

"I know what I did was wrong. I was lonely and wanted to be loved. I just went wild and crazy. But, I have learned what is important—you Donald." Chris started crying and said, "Please, Donald, whatever it takes—I'll do it. Please, let me have another change."

I stood up and said, "I knew, it was a mistake—letting you talk to me. I am just a God damn pushover." Then looking at Patricia, I asked, "Auburn hair beauty, what should I do."

"Donald, you have every right to divorce her and no one would blame you if you do but I can't make that decision for you," Patricia replied.

Her mother spoke up and said, "I believe Chris is sincere. Jesus taught and believed in forgiveness so maybe you can also."

"Okay Chris; but, this is the way it is going to be. No negotiation—if you don't agree, just go home to the house, car and the money. First thing tomorrow morning we are going to the doctor and have you tested and examined for aids, genital herpes, or other incurable disease or permanent physical harm from rough sex. If positive, it is all your fault so I am not dealing with it. I'll just divorce you. You will also take a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant, I'm out of here. I am not taking responsibility for some God damn black baby."

"I'm on the pill," Chris replied.

"Then in two week you will be tested again. After that, if you are still around, we will start holding hands and maybe some hugs; but no sex. You can stay in the front room and sleep on a cot. You don't deserve the bedroom.

"Donald, I have to return or I will lose my job."

"Absolutely—I agree. You know what is important," I answered.

"No, I will stay. You are what's important," Chris stated emphatically.

"You will clean house, cook my meals, do laundry and iron my clothes. And you will do some of my work on the farm. You can clean stalls and step in horse manure. We will see if a high and mighty lady can humble herself to do menial work. This will go on for a month. Then you will have a final blood test and examination. If you pass that test, maybe I will let you share my bed again. I have been very happy here and you need to decide if you can be happy being the wife of a ranch hand."

"You want to work on a ranch as a common laborer—what about you profession?" Chris asked.

"Why not? It is honorable work. And you will work with me. It's plenty of exercise and no stress. But hey, if it is not your cup of tea, just go home."

"How will we live," Chris asked anxiously.

"The pay is not much but we'll get by. Lots of people do," I said adamantly.

Chris looked at me like I was out of my mind. This was almost too much. She was wavering. Then she said, "Okay, if this is what you want, I'll do it."

"And you will do whatever I tell you to do. If I want your opinion, I'll ask; otherwise, what you think doesn't matter. You wanted some damn husband to dominate you instead of a loving husband that would do anything for you. Now you are going to do things my way, so live with it."

"Those are my terms. Take them or leave them. If I sense that you are unhappy with the terms or give me any sass, it's over. I don't recommend that you accept them. In fact, I would rather you just go home and keep what I left you. And anytime you decide you don't like it just go home. Let me be free to pursue this auburn hair beauty. I may not be willing to do it for you, but for her I'm willing to work at my profession and make a lot of money in spite of the stress."

"Oh God, Donald! I have read about people giving up everything for a simple life but I never thought you would. But, okay I'll do it. I meant it when I said I will do whatever it takes."

"Chris, go outside while I talk to Patricia and her parents."

After I took Chris outside, I returned and said, "Patricia, Mr. and Mrs. Keller. I know I am being harsh on Chris and, although it may seem like it, I am not crazy. I'm doing this for a reason. In the Bible, Ruth said, 'Entreat me not to leave you or to return from following you; for where you I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge...' That is the love I want from Chris. Now, I am torn between my emotions and logic. Logically, I would rather pursue Patricia or some other young lady. Emotionally, I am bonded to Chris. However, I have to be certain that she will be committed to me and our marriage.

"I know that once I start sleeping with her, she is going to twist me around her little finger and, when that happens, I don't want her to decide that I am not the kind of husband she wants. I also know that you value things more highly that you really have to work for. I know if she is willing to do this for a month then she is committed to me and our marriage and I will gladly love and accept her. And I will treat her right and let things return to normal. I just have to be certain.

"Although, I intend to have Chris cleaning a few stalls, I don't her getting blisters on her hands. So I am asking that you let Chris do domestic work, clean your house, do laundry and iron clothes.

"Patricia, I want to help you finish your feasible study and business plan. That is something I want to do for you. The reason will become apparent."

It was two weeks later when I decided that likely Chris and I would get back together. Also, it had become apparent to me that Patricia was more reserved toward me and wanted a guy that is younger and never married so I decided to introduce her to a friend of mine.

"Patricia," I said, there is a good friend I want you to meet. His name is Steve Jones, he is 23 and he is graduating from M.I.T. with a PhD in Computer Systems at the end of this semester. You may think I'm smart but he has a much higher I.Q. than I. He has the brains to win a Nobel Prize. He will probably invent some new procedure and make millions from his patents. He is already getting job offers in the $100,000 range. He can go anywhere, IBM, Microsoft, HP or teach at most any university. Now he is a very good person and would make a good husband and father. However, he is a geek, very shy, and is socially backwards, but that is mostly inexperience because from middle school through high school girls are not interested in geeks. Also M.I.T. has low percentage of female students. I am certain that he would go bonkers for you. I also believe that if you two got together that you would treat him right. I don't want him to get his high paying job and some predator woman take advantage of him. Now he is plenty good looking, he is just a little socially inept—that's all. But you can handle that—you might have to choose his clothes and tell him what to wear, if you want him to wear the latest styles, since that is not the type of thing he thinks about. I believe you will like him. If you think you might be interested, I will contact him and ask him to email some photos?"

"I might be interested. I would at least like to see what he looks like."

"Okay, may I use your phone?" Patricia nodded. "And tell Chris she can come back in now," I said as I went to make a phone call.

After seeing his photos and getting acquainted in an initial three-way phone conversation with Steve and me, Patricia told me that she was interested in Steve and of course I knew Steve would be interested in her. I said, "Patricia, you will need to take the initiative without being too aggressive. Otherwise, you will be an old maid if you wait on Steve to make a move."

After that, Patricia and Steve started emailing and talking on the phone every day.

After a few days Patricia, recorded a little video of herself dancing in a short, silk, baby doll, almost see-through lingerie. Patricia sent Steve the video as an attachment to an email that said: "Steve, although we haven't actually met in person yet, I already like you and feel I know and trust you well enough to send this video. Maybe sometime later, I will feel comfortable enough to send you another video, wearing nothing at all. I do hope you can visit me soon.

"These are my dating rules. If I am dating someone I will let him kiss me and maybe cop a feel through my clothes. If I really like someone, I will allow more. That doesn't mean I will allow him to get in my pants but, I might get in his. If I am engaged, I feel certain that I'll sleep with him. Are my rules acceptable and do they seem reasonable to you? I want a truthful answer."

In replying to the email, Steve said, "Patricia, thank you for the video. I loved it. You are so gorgeous. And yes, your dating rules are very reasonable and acceptable. Too, I would love to visit you and I wonder if I could fly down next weekend to visit and get better acquainted."

Chris settled in and was, without much complaining, doing her domestic and outside chores. I had consented to sit and talk while holding hands, but I would not allow it to go further.

Patricia had agreed that Steve could fly down for the following weekend. After he arrived, Saturday afternoon they went horseback riding. That evening, they went to a club for drinks and dancing. Patricia went braless under her blouse causing Steve an almost constant hard-on during the slow dances. It was after 1:00 am when they arrived home. Patricia took Steve to her room. He had the guest room down the hall.

Patricia said, "Steve I really like you so if you give me a good kiss, I will let you undo one button on my blouse." Steve gave her a quick kiss. "You have to do better than that to earn the button," she admonished. Steve, with Patricia's encouragement, gave her a passionate kiss. She could feel his erection growing. "Steve that was great you have earned the button.

After Steve unbuttoned the top button, Patricia asked, "Do you want to earn another one?" Steve nodded. After the next kiss, she said, "Okay, but since I am not wearing a bra we better do the bottom button." When she was down to just one remaining button, Patricia, said, "I think we had better stop, any further and I'll be topless." As she expected, Steve looked disappointed, so she asked, "Steve are you dating anyone else."

"Steve shook his head and said, "No."

"Do you want to be my one and only boyfriend?"

"I would like to be," he replied.

"If I let you be my exclusive boyfriend will you agree that I will be your one and only girlfriend?"

"Yes, definitely yes."

"Okay, I guess that means we are going steady, if you agree and that's what you really want you can unbutton the last button and take off my blouse." Slowly, and hesitantly, Steve started to comply. "It's okay, I want you to," she said. After Steve removed her blouse, Patricia kicked off her shoes, and started removing Steve's shirt. Then she said, "Take off your shoes and lay in the bed next to me." After a few minutes, Steve was kissing her face neck, navel and sucking on her titties and driving her wild. "Steve," she said.

"Humm," he replied.

"I want you to; however, you know that I can't let you in my pants, don't you."

"I know," he replied quietly.

"But, I can get in yours," she replied energetically. "Turn over and lay on your back," she ordered.

After Steve complied, Patricia sat up next to him and said, "First I will unbuckle this belt...and now this button. Next this zipper and off with your pants," she exclaimed as she removed Steve's pants. "Let me see what is causing that lump in your shorts...Off with them," Patricia commanded as she stripped off him shorts leaving Steve completely naked. "Oh, wow, I have got to see this, she said as she very lightly caressed his erection with the tips of her fingers. "I think I will kiss it," Patricia said as she lightly put her lips and tongue near the tip causing an involuntary throb. "It jumps, I think it likes that. Does it want some more?" Patricia asked looking at Steve with a sly smile.

"Humm! Oh yes," Steve replied with an embarrassed grin.

Chris took the head of Steve's throbbing cock into her mouth and sucked tasting his pre-cum. "Yummy, that tastes good. Can you give me some more," she asked.

Steve looked sheepishly, nodded and said, "If you keep that up you might get a lot more."

"How much more?" she asked.

"The text books say two to five cubic centimeters. Since it has been a while, I would say at least five cubic centimeters."

"That sound like a lot. Let me start with one cubic centimeter."

Steve laughed and said, "It is involuntary, it is not a valve that I can turn on and off. It is all or nothing."

Then I want to see. If I do this, can I see? Patricia asked as she started stroking his erect member with her right hand.

"Yes, I am already about to cum. Just do what you are doing for a little while longer."

Patricia was setting at Steve's side with her head above his waist so she could see when Steve starting squirting. The first gob hit her in the face before she quickly moved her head and the rest landed on Steve's chest. She giggled and said, "My goodness, it goes all over the place," as she wiped some off her face with her finger and put it on her tongue to taste. Hummn, it is a little salty and kind of fishy.

"It tastes okay except it leaves a slippery residue that is not too pleasant. It might be good with a coke. I think that would remove the residue. You know, it is not the same consistency, but the taste reminds me of caviar. I think it would be good with champagne. Yes, I believe that would be very good, caviar and champagne."

"Patricia, you are amazing."

"Was that five cubic centimeters that you squirted out? How much is a cubic centimeter?"

"That was probably five cubic centimeters. Five cubic centimeters is one teaspoon.

"Let me clean you up," Patricia said as she used a handkerchief to wipe the remaining semen off Steve. "Can you do it again?"

"In a few minutes," Steve answered

"I don't think we have any cold champagne but a coke should eliminate the residue taste. I will go down and get a coke. When I return, you provide the caviar and I'll have caviar and coke. Then next time it will be caviar and champagne."

"Okay," Steve replied laughingly.

It took slightly over a minute for Patricia to go downstairs, get a coke and return. She sat down by Steve, took a drink of coke and said, "Good, I see it is big and hard again. I like that. Are you ready to give me more?"

"Uhmn, Uh-huh." Steve replied shyly.

There was a drop of pre-cum on Steve's hard dick. "Oh goody, I see some. Give it to me," Patricia said, as she bent over and tasted it with her tongue. "That was good but I want more. Give me all of it," she commanded as she took two inches into her mouth and started sucking. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"Yes, but please be careful with the teeth," Steve asked pleadingly.

"Oh, okay...sorry," Patricia replied. Patricia then continued sucking and started bobbing her head up and down.

After a couple of minutes, Steve started moaning. Hearing his moaning and feeling his pulsations, Patricia, stopped for a moment and said, "Steve I think you are about to give me your caviar. Now give it to me and don't you dare hold any of it back." Patricia ordered, as she resumed her sucking and bobbing her head, even more vigorously, causing Steve's throbbing cock to shoot his cum into her mouth. She continued sucking and swallowing every last drop until Steve started going soft. She then drank some coke to remove the residue taste.

"God, you taste good. You taste better than chocolate. Have you got any more?" Chris asked with a grin as she looked into Steve's eyes.

"Well, maybe later," the flushed and beaming young man replied.

Patricia flopped down on top of Steve and as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, she said, "My God, Steve, I loved it. You are wonderful," causing Steve to be euphoric with delight. After a few minutes, she said, "Steve, I have to send you to your room because, otherwise, I am afraid I will end up sleeping with you. A girl only has so much willpower to resists." After Steve put on his shorts and was gathering up his clothes, she asked, "Steve did I do good? Are you pleased with your new steady girlfriend?"

"Patricia you are absolutely wonderful. I think you are perfect for me and I love you," the pleased and happy young man replied.

"After Steve left to go to his room, the very horny young lady finished undressing and masturbated before blissfully going to sleep.

"The next morning Patricia's mother noted, "You two seem very happy this morning."

"Steve and I have agreed to go steady and not date anyone else, Patricia replied. After breakfast while driving Steve to the Airport, Patricia asked, "Steve would you be willing to do something for me?"

"Of course I would. What is it?"

"After you graduate will you see if you can get a job in Norman or Oklahoma City so we can be together more often?"

"I will see. I think I probably can. I may not make as much money but I don't mind because I would much rather be with you." That evening, Patricia made another video of herself dancing and emailed a copy to Steve. This time she was only wearing a towel that she let fall to the floor midway through the dance.

"The next morning, Patricia told Donald, "Steve is so easy."

"Steve is a good person. Now be good to him and don't you dare hurt him," Donald replied.

"Oh, I will be good to him. I am going to marry him. I will be a good wife. I am what he needs and I am going to have his children. Steve doesn't know it yet but he is going to ask me to marry him when I visit his family during Spring break."

"You are sure Steve will ask?"

"Are peaches fruit? Does the sun rise in the East? I have made up my mind. I would never tell him but it's not up to Steve. He doesn't have a chance so, of course, he is going to ask me. I just have to give him the idea and let him know that it is okay to ask me. That's all. You said Steve would go bonkers for me. You don't know the half of it. Now, I love Steve so I am not going to abuse him or take advantage of him. Well, not too much; but, I can get Steve to anything I want him to. All I have to do is ask. Of course, when I want him to do something, I don't mind letting him think it is his idea. Like when he proposes to me. I will let him, his family and friends, think that it is his idea to ask."

"Well, congratulations in advance. Do you already know when are you are getting married?"

"In June after I graduate. I already started taking birth control pills so after he asks, and I accept, we are going to start sleeping together. That will be when I visit him and his family during Spring break."

"Just be good to him and you two should be very happy together."

"What about you and Chris, she seems happier lately. Are you two sleeping together yet?"

"Perhaps in a week, after the final test. I feel certain the tests will be negative. In the meantime, I am trying to be mean, tough and gruff, but I not sure she doesn't see through it," Donald replied.

"I can promise that Chris sees through your tough act," Patricia thinks to herself but doesn't tell Donald."

"Donald, this business plan to expand our ranch into thoroughbred horses; do you really think it will work? I don't think you will stay around to see it to completion."

"Patricia, you have the business courses and Steve has the brains. You won't need me. If you do, you can always get in touch and count on my help. Even if it doesn't work out, Norman businesses are expanding in that direction. In ten years that section and a half will be worth over $3 million.