Farm Fuck

Story Info
Stopping for directions was never more fun.
1k words
3.77
13.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

Note

All characters are over the age of 18. This is a work in progress. I will be updating this story as I continue to work on it. Thanks for your understanding.

I am lost. Goddammit. I look at my phone. 635 pm. I am supposed to meet my wife soon and I am so turned around. I notice a farmhouse up in the distance. To my right I notice a field of freshly cut hay. I inhale the sweet aroma. My cellphone died an hour ago and the fucking car charger isn't working. I make my way to the farmhouse. I get out of my car and head to the door.

A pretty young woman answers the door.

"Hi," I begin. I'm toungtied by her looks. It's hot out and she isn't wearing much. Her top is white and barely covers her giant breasts. Her nipples are hard and poking through the fabric. Her bottom half is covered barely in tight cutoff jeans.

"Hi," she answers, acting kind of annoyed, "how can I help you?"

"Well," I begin, "I got turned around and I'm looking for 146 and now I'm late. "

She smiles. "Holy hell sir," she begins in a sexy sultry voice, "you are fucking lost." She continues, "your about an hour west of 146."

My face drops. I hold up my cell phone.

"Can I charge it?"

She beckons to the house. I come in. It's like 100 degrees out. She tells me her name is Mary.

She leads me into a kitchen. The smells are amazing. A chicken soup is boiling on the stove and an apple pie is cooling on the table.

She hands me a glass of water as I plug my phone in. She smells nice. I can't help but let my eyes wander up her legs, to her butt. It's perfectly shaped. I can't help but imagine bending her over and taking her doggystyle. I tell myself to calm down as my girlfriend is waiting for me.

We sit down at the table. Idle chitchat takes up the hour and soon my phone is 57%. Good to go.

Except when I get to the car, the fucker won't start.

Just then the men come back from the field. And they are they a sight to see.

John, the old man, is chiseled from years of slingling bales. His muscles almost rip out of his shirt. He has almost no fat on his body.

Timothy, his older son, is almost identical but younger and his skin glistens from the sweat.

Mike, the youngest, is even more attractive than the other two. His muscles glisten as well. All three strip off their clothes and wash themselves in the hose. I can't help but admire their large cocks. And nice firm asses as well.

Mary joins me at the car.

"Like what you see? That's my dad and two brothers."

"Your family, " I gush,"you guys are all beautiful. "

She laughs. "You should have seen my mom." She chokes back tears, "but it's only us now."

The boys notice us now and the pull on clean clothes and walk over.

There's a quick introduction.

"Listen," John begins, "we can get your car going but there's a storm coming. Spend the night, then leave in morning."

***

They put me up in Mike's room. He takes the floor, I climb into his bed. I think about today and the sexy family I stumbled across. Then Mike saunters in. Buck naked. His big cock just swinging in the breeze. I can't help but be a little turned on. I imagine playing with it, going up and down the shaft. He catches me staring at him.

"You like that?" He holds his cock in his hand and walks over to me.

My heart is beating a million miles an hour.

He crosses the room and stands at the edge of the bed, his cock inches from my face. I stare at it, admiring it. It's perfect. I reach out and touch it, playing with the head, go down the shaft and start jerking him off. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Ooh that's nice, but try this." He takes my head and pushes my mouth down on his cock. I take his member in my mouth. I taste salty precum. I gag when I get about half in.

"I bet you thought you were going to fuck my sister, not me," he laughed and pushes another inch in. My throat stretches to accommodate his growing cock.

I continue to suck. I can feel him buck and strain. He pushes against me fucking my mouth and explodes in my throat. I swallow afraid if I don't he will be mad at me. I manage to swallow his spunk without gagging too much.

The door opens.

Mary Is standing there.

"I see you boys are having fun.," she strides over to me. Her fully erect nipples at eye level.

"Let's see what we got here. Stand up." I do as told.

She pulls down my underwear and my fully erect cock pops out.

Mike joins us. He stands behind his sister, cupping her breasts. He removes her shirt and takes my hand guiding it over her breasts. He cups my balls and slowly strokes my shaft.

"You are going to fuck my sister," he orders and Mary lays face down on the bed.

He guides me and then parts her legs. He puts two fingers in her vagina and brings them to my mouth. I taste her wetness and my cock grows more. He guides my cock into her wetness.

I begin to thrust. While I thrust I feel a finger enter my behind. I continue to thrust and then I put my hands on her ass.

I continue to thrust as I feel two fingers exploring my back door. And then I explode filling her sweet pussy with my cum.

BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers