Farm Girl Amy Pt. 03

Story Info
The end of day 1.
2.2k words
4.72
14.5k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giggling in the parking lot for 5 minutes or more Amy and I talked about the day. I intentionally made no mention of the phone, pictures, or Ms. Willows catching me. Amy made no mention either.

After maybe 15 minutes I watched the parking lot empty of nearly all students' vehicles and the buses drive away. And yet, we were both there talking.

This may have been the craziest or luckiest day of my life. I was going to test that. I felt brave, suave, or like a ladies' man for the first time in my life. I smiled and asked Amy 'do you want a ride home?'

She replied quickly "Of course. Do the same rules apply for a ride home?" as she stepped closer to me nearly nose to nose. I felt dumbfounded but tried my newfound luck.

'Yes. Same thing. Bra or panties on the rearview mirror.'

Amy stated "Panties again. I think you are an ass man. Am I right?" As Amy reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles and stepping out of them. Amy used a cute little voice and claimed "Oh no. Your truck is still too tall. How will I ever get in there?"

Now I was certain she was no longer playing games. What was going on? Was she flirting? Was this fun for her? I fully expected her to punch me, steal my keys, and drive off at any time. Again, I knelt down so she could use my leg as a step.

Amy again lifted her left leg like she did this morning to use my leg as a step but what was entirely different was that she was not wearing panties. I could have sworn she even took her time and slowly lifted her leg, then judged the stability of my leg, and then climbed in.

Me? I was stunned. As soon as Amy lifted her left leg and placed it on my knee I had full view of her pussy, brown bush, and it was all right there 2 feet in front of my face. This was a first for me. First bare-naked pussy I had ever seen. It was glorious.

Amy stepped into the truck and sat down. Me. I was stunned. Still kneeling like some sort of Queen's jester too stunned to do anything but grin ear to ear. I finally shook off the cobwebs in my brain, closed the door and ran around to the driver's seat.

As I hopped inside, I saw Amy placing her panties on the rear-view mirror. I looked at her face to see it was red. But not as red as before. Now I knew. She was enjoying this. But as much as me? For me it was evident. The boner had returned, or was still there, or had been there since Brie. Not sure but it was obvious sitting in my too tight jeans.

I saw Amy look at my crotch. She smiled as wide as I had been smiling earlier.

I started the car and drove down the road. The white panties were swaying back and forth as we talked trying to not talk about panties, sex, pictures, and all the other things. Finally, Amy asked if I liked her pictures. I choked, coughed, and was trying to compose myself.

I told her about how I was looking at them in class, got caught, and how only 15 seconds was not nearly enough time. I asked Amy if she wanted me to delete them and she stated "No. They are yours."

Amy then questioned me about getting caught. Amy asked if I believed Ms. Willows saw her face, of she knew it was her, or what the fuck was going to happen next. I was just as surprised by Amy swearing as the first time I saw her pussy. I told Amy there was no way Ms. Willows saw her face or would know it was her. Ms. Willows only made a comment about "boys and porn".

I asked Amy if she wanted a cell phone. Amy stated with a sigh "Yeah. That and a computer." She went on to talk about how they didn't have enough money for lots of equipment on the farm let alone a new cell phone or computer for her. Their family computer was ancient and froze all the time.

I now felt very uncomfortable due to my family's money situation. Buying a cell phone, laptop, or computer never broke our budget. Not even buying new half a million-dollar tractor, combine, and other equipment. My father installed 1 Millon dollars of underground watering hoses for the fields and he didn't even bat an eye lash.

I was not about to make fun or comment on Amy's family farm situation. I just calmly stated 'I will buy you both.'

Amy smiled but then stated "Oh yeah. What do I have to do to get them?"

With the most honest and NOT perv like smile I looked at Amy and stated 'Just be your beautiful fun self. I will never hold them over your head. I promise on your panties.' As I placed my right hand on her panties instead of my heart.

We both broke out with laughter.

This lasted until we pulled up to the end of her driveway. We talked for a couple more minutes like friends. I did not know what our friendship was or what we would call us, but I was not going to ask about it.

I stopped and turned the truck off. As I looked out the windows of my truck there were fields full of tractors and people working. But they were hundreds if not more than hundreds of yards away. September is a busy season. Amy realized what I was looking at and thinking about and she stated "I'm jealous. Boys get to drive all the fun stuff."

I asked Amy in a surprised tone 'You never get to drive a tractor, combine, harvester?'

Amy replied, "Nope. Not once. Boys only is what my dad said."

I started the truck and drove towards out nearest field of corn. I knew with the warm weather the dent corn would be ready to harvest. Amy looked at me puzzled.

I pulled up the first field where our farm hands were harvesting corn, turned on my radio and asked them to pull the harvester over by the loader so I could drive. They replied "10-4." without needing or wanting an explanation.

I stopped the truck and helped Amy out. Amy was so curious as to what was going on that as I walked around to the passenger side of the truck and helped her climb down (again flashing me her nice brown bush without her being aware) and into the corn field and stated, 'Today you drive one.'

Amy questioned the price of the equipment as in the thousands and too expensive for her to drive claiming "What if it breaks?" Without thinking I stated 'things break. We have back up everything. Trust me. You won't break it anyways.'

The tractor pulled up next to the semi-truck and unloaded the corn. The driver climbed down from the cab. He was smiling knowing or thinking that I was there showing off the equipment to this new girl on my arm.

All of the employees had been with my dad's farm for 30 or more years. I knew each of them by name and more. They were all like aunts and uncles to me. This employee was Roy. He was more like a grandfather and mentor to me than an employee. He had been to war, married, widowed, and had lived a full life now in his sixties.

I told Roy 'Mind if she gives it a try?'

Roy smiled and stated "Not at all. Want me to show her the buttons and such, or do you?" I now had a very perverted realization. If I climbed into the cab first and sat in the second seat, Amy would climb in next leaving Roy below, and climbing nearly 10 feet straight up would give him the perfect upskirt view.

I told Roy 'I will show her. You wait here. You can thank me later.' Roy looked at me puzzled.

I climbed up the ladder with excitement that Amy did not understand. But I could she some apprehension on her face worried about breaking a valuable tractor. I settled in the second seat and waved at Amy saying, 'Come on.'

Amy obviously had either forgotten she was without panties, or she was too focused on driving the new tractor that she began to ascend the tractor's ladder. Each footstep went higher until her waist reached about 6 feet. Roy's face went absolutely slack and then a huge grin appeared.

Two feet from his eyes was the exposed pussy of a beautiful 18-year-old woman. Roy watched her all the way into the cab as she sat down.

I have seen Roy walk, run, and dance. I had never seen Roy skip. But I swear I saw him skip all the way back to the semi-truck. It took only 5 minutes to explain the tractor and its operation to Amy. The newest models are much easier.

We drove around, harvested corn, unloaded corn, and return to park approximately 45 minutes later. Roy was waiting patiently.

Amy was ecstatic about the tractor, driving, and the first time she got to drive such expensive equipment. I had won BIG in her eyes.

Amy opened the door and Roy was there to "help" her down. Amy stepped out, turned around, and descended giving Roy another view of her pussy. You would have sworn Roy's face was going to be stuck in the smile for the rest of his life.

After Amy touched the ground, I climbed out. We all chatted for 5 minutes or so and then I went to help Amy back in my truck. Roy followed us. I opened the door, knelt down, and Amy again stepped up into the truck like the previous times. Roy had only seen a glimpse from behind. He had never seen Amy take such a long-stretched step. Her brown bush and pussy were on full display framed by her beautiful brown, tan legs. If Roy had been smiling before he stood stunned and frozen now.

I closed the door, told Roy, 'You are welcome. You owe me big time.' and ran around to the driver's seat to leave.

The 5- or 6-minute ride home to Amy's was full of her talking about the tractor, driving, and how much fun it was. I just smiled and drove her home. I parked again at the end of the driveway and turned the truck off.

I asked Amy if she had fun. She stated "Yes. It was amazing. Can I drive again some time?"

I responded by stating 'Amy, you made Roy's day, maybe his life today. Roy will let you drive any time.'

With a quizzical look Amy stated "Why?"

I just reached my hand up to the dangling set of white panties and bat them around like a cat with a toy for several second. I never said a word until Amy began laughing.

Amy was laughing so hard she was barely able to state "Did he? Did Roy see me? He never said a word that old perv!"

Amy opened her door, I exited mine, ran around and helped her down. This time her skirt did not catch on the seat exposing her bush. With a little disappointment on my face, I stuck out my bottom lip and moaned 'Ahhh.'

Amy giggled and stated in a cute little voice "Oh. Did Mark not get to see my pussy for like the 1000th time today? You get to keep my panties. Isn't that enough?"

I quickly replied, 'No. It's not the same.'

We were standing very close together and she stated in damn near a whisper "Fine. Then you can kiss my pussy to make up for missing it."

Amy immediately spread her feet a foot or two more apart, her skirt rode up, she placed her hand on the top of my head and pushed me down. Not that I needed to be pushed down. I was now kneeling down as she took her hand off my head, pulled up the front her skirt and showed me that beautiful brown bush. I didn't need to be told twice. I wrapped both my hands around and took a hold of her ass. I gave her pussy a kiss and flicked her clit with my tongue.

I heard Amy moan as I pulled back and stood up. Amy had a huge grin on her face as she began to walk. away.

Me? I was stunned. No stunned isn't the word. I don't know what the word is, but I was there, still kneeling on the driveway, licking my lips, as I watched her very obviously wiggle her ass as she walked away.

I got back in the truck. Drove as fast as I could to Tami's office to grab a laptop and iPhone. We had several in stock for work purposes, but it would take time for me to set up my own server with me as the SuperUser and Amy's items on our own private server.

Day 1 was crazy as hell.