Farm Girl Amy Pt. 06

Story Info
Amy earns her favorite item.
1.6k words
4.67
12k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The several minutes it took me to drive back to my house seemed like seconds. I reminisced about my first blowjob. It was from a hot 40 something spinner. I had never considered Tami as someone I had a chance with. Yes, she was single. Like all the women who lived in "the Bunkhouse."

My father provided living space for all employees if needed. If you were a single male, then you lived at house #4 commonly referred to as "the cave." It was a large house that currently housed 10 men. Working as a farm hand, mechanic, or vehicle operator did not pay a lot. But you could live well sharing a residence with roommates. Single women lived in the "the Bunkhouse." It held 10 women. The two houses were separated by 5 miles of fields, fences, creeks, sheds, and roads.

Other employees who were married made their own arrangements and lived where they liked unless then needed assistance. For example, Roy. He was like a grandfather to me. I had known him my whole life, he had driven me to school, sports, and other places countless times. He had lived with us in the main house most of my life and lived there while his wife Mary had cancer and passed away.

I pulled in front of the house and went inside. Not realizing the time of day, the kitchen was full of my family. Mom, dad, and siblings. Dad was surprised, looked at his watch and commented how it was unlike me to be out at 6 am without having to woken up and reminded to do chores.

In all the mornings' activities I had forgotten to do my chores. I smacked my head and stated 'Yeah. I went for a swim at 3. I couldn't sleep.' My dad looked at his watch again and back at me slowly with a sly smile.

Dad responded with a "Ok. A swim... forgetting your chores once in a lifetime is forgivable. Don't let it happen again." This was more of a warning to my siblings about being honest and hard working than a real father to son scolding.

My mom was too busy with breakfast, my siblings, and other things to even notice I was there. I ran upstairs, showered in record time, dressed, and grabbed Amy's new electronics. I placed them in an old leather backpack I had found earlier in the closet.

I ran downstairs, ate breakfast, and left quickly. I noticed my dad was watching me over the top of his newspaper. He read it every morning. This morning his eyes were not moving, he was eyeing me, trying to be coy, and I had noticed his unmoving eyes but said nothing.

Outside I found my truck would not start. Old battery or old starter I guessed but I had no time to change it. Dad came outside, threw me the keys to his truck, and stated he would have it fixed by "the oil bandits in the shop" by the time I got home from school.

Dad drove a beautiful 70's dodge truck. Well beautiful to me. The exterior had not been touched and it showed due to having at least ten different colors of paint on the hood, fenders, doors, and truck bed. But the inside cab had all been restored. A wide black and tan leather bench seat. It was jacked up on 40-inch tires and was nearly as tall as my truck. Instead of being a K-5 with a back seat this only had a single cab.

I started it up, the country music blared on the CD player, and I took off like a shot.

Big surprise. There was Amy standing at the end of her driveway. This time she was much more playful. The sun was shining. It was much warmer this September than any I could remember.

Amy had a bright red short skirt on. Shorter than any I had seen so far. She had on brown leather shoes with 2-3 inches of heel, a white semi-transparent blouse, with a white bra underneath, and a brown leather coat. Her backpack was lying on the ground. But, unlike any other day Amy was obviously happy to see me.

Amy was standing with her feet wide apart; her left arm was outstretched, and she had her thumb sticking out trying to "hitch a ride." She had pulled up her red skirt almost to her hip. You could see a bit of matching red panties and a whole lot of tanned leg (those dang long tan legs). Amy also had the biggest smile on her face.

I pulled up in the truck, turned it off, and got out. Amy playfully asked, "Can I get a ride mister?" as she picked up her bag and walked around to the passenger side without me responding. Unlike my truck this one had a step to make it easy to get in. Amy approached the truck as I opened the door. She looked at the step and frowned but still asked "Panties or bra?" This sounded like a question.

I stated, 'panties' as she smiled.

She brought her legs together and shimmied them down her legs and onto her brown shoes. She made it obvious as she bent over and stuck her ass in the air that her skirt rode up easily. I thought I had developed telekinesis because I had been staring at the skirt telling it to ride up. Either way. Her moist pussy with brown hair framing it came into view. She giggled, climbed in and spread her legs again as she reached for the rearview mirror to hang the red lacy panties. The skirt rode higher, and half her butt was now hanging out.

I was standing there enjoying the view as she finally settled on the seat, pulled her skirt down, and I closed the door. My boner was back.

I ran to my side of the truck and climbed in. Amy was seated in the middle of the seat, not at the far end next to the door, and I was unsure if she wanted to cuddle or hold hands. Either way I climbed in and like a fool I bumped my shoulder into hers rather hard. I thought to myself "smooth."

She asked where her other pair of panties had gone since I traded trucks. I panicked and stated, "I hid them in my room." In reality, the white pair of panties were hanging from my K-5 mirror and they both were headed to the shop where my dad and the "oil bandits" would be working. My father referred to the mechanics and maintenance men as "oil bandits" due to always being covered in grease and oil and how expensive their services were.

I did my best not to let on as I panicked with Amy sitting next to me shoulder to shoulder. I am used to driving semi-trucks and tractors. Two hands on the wheel at 10 and 2 were required. It was not so required with this truck, and it was apparent to Amy it was not needed. Amy put my right hand to other uses. It was needed elsewhere. She gently grabbed my hand and placed it on her left thigh. At the hem of her skirt.

I looked at Amy's face. She had a mischievous smile. I looked lower and could see her skirt was not covering everything and some brown bush was visible. The super boner was now back. I thought it was time to buy new loose jeans as I drove to school.

I told Amy I had a laptop and cell phone for her in the brown leather backpack. I thought giving her $4k worth of top end electronics would get me some recognition. They did. But nearly as much as the leather backpack. Amy "Oooh'd and awe'd" at the backpack as I did not know it was a couture, handmade, saddle bag made into a backpack. Apparently, this was a very popular "girls' clothing/accessories thing" that was very rare and expensive. I told her she could keep the backpack too if she liked it so much. She looked at me and I saw she had a small tear in the corner of her eye as she emptied her normal backpack, which was very small, into the larger brown leather bag.

Amy stated "you get nothing for the electronics. But for the bag you get two things. You name it. I will do it."

I thought for a second and stated 'I will ask you two questions each day. You will answer me directly, the truth, and respond no matter how embarrassing it is. If I ask what your heart's desire is, you will tell me. If I ask what you want for dinner, you will tell me. No lies. No exaggeration.'

With a quick answer Amy responded, "I agree."

I told Amy 'Each time I intend to use up a question I will advise you. Otherwise, every other question is just a question.' Amy continued to smile as we parked.

Amy removed the panties from the mirror, and I ran around to open her door. She scooted to the edge of the bench seat and spread her legs to step down. Oh my. I will never get tired of that view. Her long tan legs with a neat brown bush. Amy saw me looking. I can only imagine what my face looked like. A kid opening a Christmas present, someone staring at a beautiful painting, or an old, perverted man drooling at the stripper gyrating on the pole. I am not sure which, but she grabbed my chin and stated, "you are cute."

She stepped down and wiggled her legs back into her panties. We turned together and walked to school as the bell rang aloud.

Day 2 was nearly half over.