All Comments on 'Farmer Pt. 08'

by nadiaden

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
author - WOW

As for me, a respectable white woman with an impeccable reputation, whose mature body exudes the scent of expensive perfume, is an ideal vessel for our hot black semen, in which her married womb will drown ... And there are senseless social barriers that limit our desires and give rise to in her white body the fear of black violence ... Fear of violence evaporates in a white woman, when you rip her bra off, and put your lips around her nipple ... I know that ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sweetly

I realized that I want a white woman too ... A mature married woman for my black injector ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this tale of a respectful married mother, who surrenders herself to her desires for the mighty black stallion, and most importantly the huge burgeoning phallus, which goes to places in her womanhood that she never thought possible, namely bursting through her ravenous uterus, and finally entering her womb. The big round dickhead then filling her innards with copious amounts of black seed.

She can't quite believe what she has become, as she now worships the black stallions ten inch thick phallus and scrotum, a white whore!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadiaden@nadiaden
Yes, I understand that some of my thoughts will cause a condemnation of others. But these are my thoughts and my feelings. Yes, I get excited about interracial sex and I get excited by black men. The contrast between black and white is the pinnacle of sexuality .... or black i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Farmer Pt. 07 Previous Part
Farmer Series Info