Fashion Show

Story Info
Guy gets a strip tease fashion show.
833 words
3.21
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not told very much,all I saw was a very cryptic text message from you earlier this afternoon that said. "Your invited to a special fashion show." I know your buy really that big into clothes so that message was a very random.

Intrigued with what you have planned, after work was done I set off to go home and I send you a message saying just that. And few moments later i get a text that states "when You arrive there would be a seating arrangement ready for you."

I make it to the house in one piece, traffic was a tad slow but not too bad. I come in and I am greeted with a sweet but warm scent of vanilla and cinnamon. All the lights are down low and there is anarragment of silk and satin of various colors draped over what looks to be a back drop.

I walk over and sit on the sofa where there is a printed card with my name on it. The card as well is scented with the same vanilla aroma. I take out my phone can text you I'm home and I'm in my assigned seat. I get a quick series of bings from my phone. I checked it to see an intro of what is you come kinda like a program.

"My fashion show

Please enjoy me modeling a collection of outfits to tease your eyes and most importantly your dick."

All of a sudden the light dimmed and some slow buy sexy jazz started to play. I looked round but I couldnt tell where it was coming from. Then I could hear your heels clicking on the hard wood flooring, making your way to me.

You appeared from behind the slik and satin drapes. In a simple baby doll style lingerie set. The color was very close to milk chocolate, there was lace trim all round the cups that held your breast firmly in place. It then flared out to a thin meshy like fabric that was very see through.

As you sauntered your way down the make shift runway. Just close enough to me so I could see the matching chocolate thong that must have came with the set. You spun around with bubby excitement and slowly hiked up the flowy skirt portion of the babydoll outfit to show off your oiled up and shiny ass. Even with the low illumination in the room you could still see the glistening sheen that covered each side of your booty. Making it that much easier as you slide your hands down and round each cheek.

With that last show of teasing you swayed your way back behind the silks and satins.. the next outfit didn't take long for you to put on but it sure looked good on. I also never expected you to like nighties.

This one was very simple a blush pink night dress that bearly reach the bottom of your ample ass. The front had a medium sized lace heart� that centered your attention on your tits and it showed off your cleavage quite nicely.

As I watched you show off for me once again squeezing your tits. I clap and give you a quick exclamation that your tits look great in that one. That must have been the same idea of why you brought it cause you looked over your shoulder with your hand on your hip and a smile on your face blew me a kiss.

You switched up the music while you were gone, and you selected some deep base house music. Which does make sense cause we initially met in a random club. And the music had taken you to a place of euphoria. I stood and watched you for a while before making my way over to dance with you..

The hard thump of the beat drop almost took me out of the sexy show that was still going strong. The next outfit was very porn inspired. It was a one piece bodysuit with a fluffy pink bun on the butt with matching fluffy ears that were full and slightly droopy. It was super cute.. you even managed to pink your hair back so it wouldnt get in the way of the ears.

It was erotic to see you all sprawled on the floor, the bodysuit shifting and becoming taut against your body. As you rollover in all fours and popped your booty to the beat. Sliding toward me and crawling up my leg and then thigh. I feel the deep rumble of you purring for me.

I give you several pets all the down your body. But just like a cat you wiggle away and crawl up the front of me and rest your warm breast on me face and wiggle one again but this time in place. Once you were satisfied with your titty hug you return to the silk and satin entrance and end your sexy show with bow.