All Comments on 'Fat to Fit'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Good story of wife who comes to her senses before making a serious mistake. Beauty is superficial, love and respect run a little deeper.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Perhaps one of the best “ugly duckling” stories I’ve read. (In a “Flash” story)

Because of the most original original ending.

It just needed a something a little bit... something more to be a Favorite. But...

5-stars.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
At last

A loving wife story with a nice moral ending. 5*

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Nice

Sweet story, Mr. Romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You were good at building up the tension.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 5 years ago
It's good to see a wife resist the sweet-talk...

Not everyone needs to learn their lessons the hard way; she finally recognized what was going on and remained true to her husband. There's nothing wrong with being tempted. No one is above being tempted by something in their lives; even Jesus was tempted. The problems start when you fail and give in to that temptation.

A nice story with a happy ending for a change. Well done. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You romantic old fool :)

Don't you know all wives in LW are sluts and will drop their knickers at the hint of some extra-marital...

Nice change of pace for a couple to look into the abyss then pull back from the brink. It's because of couples like this that father's day isn't all about bastard kids.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Very nice. I really liked your story. I usually don’t care for one page offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like!

Very... Very Good!!!

5

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
So real.

I've seen this play out a hundred times over the years. Most of the time it doesn't end well .Both male and females fall so easy with the new found hot friends. Thanks for letting them stay true. Great read HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads of the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ugh

A bit dreary and melodramatic. Not erotic.

The author can write, but needs a worthy plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed

It's a different version of the story "BBs to Bullets," which is a good thing. That's one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked it

and you're right, that it wasn't ground-breaking....BUT

you did add something new here. a self aware wife. it's pretty rare. it's definitely not a cliche'. too many people just want to 'shoe-horn' a sex scene of cheating into a plot. even if it means a stupid, selfish, or callous wife. and make no mistake, it's always the wife. i treasure the rare btb stories about cheating men, cuz they're so rare. it's like the entire world decided, 'let's make men extra responsible, and women have the understanding and responsibility of a toddler.' i find it incredibly sexist and demoralizing. so, thank you. i really liked how she got high on her own ego, and started to steadily take stock of how she was acting. so....5 stars from me. thank you for treating women like adults.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Good and different!

I enjoyed that. I like it when the good guys win. Interesting story well told.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
A psychiatrist friend tells me she has pudgy female patients who believe

their husbands are trying to keep them pudgy. The issue is self esteem... for the husband. The husbands fear if their wife gets thinner and more appealing to other men, they could lose them. Keeping her fat makes that scenario less likely. When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard. Want to be happy the rest of your life? Make a homely woman your wife.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Finally a swan story with a good ending

There have been several in LW that started like this but the women usually give in to the bad guys. I like one that has the woman wake up and do the right thing. Good job.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
food for thought

(snark)

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 5 years ago
Strikeout!

Yay, the 'Martian Slut Ray' strikes out to a loving wife. I think the message in this story, is that women can think with their big head and not just their 'little head.' Yes, I think that women have a little head too, just like men. It's just in their lust for attention and flattery, i.e. ego.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Option 3

He could have just been a good husband, quietly let her enjoy the attention of her former classmates with her husband as protector, and not petulantly leave her to the vultures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic. Too little too late.

The dumb shit deserves to be a cuckold. And eventually she will forget her guilt and embarrassment and remember the incredible exciting sex she apparently succumbed to. His lack of force to assert his status and her responsibility will be seen for the weakness it is, and she will use that to justify seeking the attentions of stronger more confident men.

Its just Darwin. The cuck is making himself useless and extinct. Serves him right.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
It worked out for him . . .

. . . or did it? When he chose to hide his man card, he might as well have painted “pussy” on his forehead. That’s what Dennis and Brian thought, and it has to creep into Stacey’s mind as well.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

Great edge story!

rnebularrnebularalmost 5 years ago
Nice little flash

I liked it. They dealt with a situation like any nornal couple could have, and she wasn't some wanton whore at the party. It went to her head, but only for a while. You could easily have made this longer, but was good at this length for impact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice Loving Wife

Thanks for a sweet story about temptation and fidelity. Great way to start the day. 5*

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Good For Her

Never to late to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked It

Good story about how common sense people handle problems.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Great Flash Story

Great story with two thoughtful mature characters. In a long term marriage, especially when married young, there is great potential that their goals may diverge one day to the degree that it may be impossible for them to stay together. In this case their opportunities changed greatly and yet they still chose to stay together. A beautiful sentiment. It's also great that they adapted and made the changes together so they stayed on the same life track.

A mate's love and commitment is much more meaningful when they have other great opportunities and they still choose you every single time. Her commitment to him (and him to her as well) is much more touching and strong now that she has the choices, but she easily chooses him.

He showed great maturity in two instances. First, he truly loved his wife and for the first time she had sexual attention from good looking men, and he let her experience that to a degree. To be desired is one of the great joys of life. For the first time she had that and he allowed her to experience it, as opposed to hiding her in a burka or keeping her locked at home. The second instance he displayed his maturity (especially considering he could have had a lot of insecurity because of his history) was in not wanting her to get fat again. Some insecure men are chubby chasers for that reason. Thinking the solution is to take away her opportunities. I would always want my wife to have choices and temptations, but to CHOOSE me as opposed to be the default choice.

Women have evolved to desire attention more than men. So her newfound desirability would have been especially trying for her. She was able to come close to the fire without losing herself in it. She was able to look at temptation in the face, but being mature enough and self-aware enough, to realize what was important to her to not lose herself into the temptation. That's a true sign of character. To have the opportunities and still choose the ones consistent with your core wants and needs, and not lose yourself in the newfound temptations that would spell danger to the things truly important for you.

Easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow.

You write like this?

HERE?!?!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
It was short and it worked well

And I got the story.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Mawky

I felt that the language used here by the repentant wife character was sad and mawky. But it's apparently what the LW commentariat likes. After this experience, she'll know her place, just like a good Loving Wife should.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is...

You write like a pro. Stop writing for people who want btb, cucky losers and fetish wimps.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Pathetic. Too little too late."

"eventually she will forget her guilt and embarrassment and remember the incredible exciting sex she apparently succumbed to." - Where did you see that in the story? You're certainly free to imagine that, but if you're going to critique the characters you have to stick with what we're told.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Nice to see a couple communicate openly and honestly!

Thank you for pushing communications and honesty. Most of the bad anonymous comments wouldn't know honesty to save their life.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Simple Really! ...Question and Doubts about Her Behavior that night with those Horny Gorillas hanging around a Bitch in Heat!....I liked the Story...You got My Endorsement! ★★★★★ WOOF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars great Job!

Keep writing!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Good job 5 stars. To Anony "She's a whore...". Don't you and your gamer bestie boi have a MGTOW meeting to go to?

She was dumb for a bit, and insensitive and disrespectful into the bargain. None of that makes her a whore.

To understand marital dynamics, you have to have dated, courted, married, disagreed, recourted, etc.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Not something you usually see in LW...

A marriage where two people TALK to each other.

And actually LISTEN to one another.

Oh, and where the wife ADMITS MISTAKES SHE MADE.

Yep - you don't see that often!

Nice flash. Really enjoyed reading it.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@luedon Re: Mawky

Mawky? What the hell is that? I went to two different online dictionaries, trying to define it, but got nothing. I did get “mawk,” which is British dialect for “maggot.” Is that what you were trying to say? I also dropped down to “maw” and got, “the mouth, throat, or gullet of an animal, especially a carnivorous mammal.” Please tell me my story did not make you think of the gullet of a carnivorous animal.

If you don’t like my stories, please don’t read them. Until then, please quit making up words to describe a small percentage of the content you find inferior. Making up words to criticize a story does not become you – you’re better than that.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Damn This Is A Great Story*****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good short read. Thank you!

Mauky? I used to think luedon's comments were worth while reading. They're becoming almost as bad as the ones who insist on seeing something that was written. It fiction! It's what the writer wrote. There's not some TRUE story that the writer didn't know about!

Gave it a five.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Mawky

I think lue meant mawkish: "sentimental in a feeble or sickly way."

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
True, PapaRomantic, my error. Sorry about that.

The word I should have used was mawkish and I'll stand by that word. I'll also stand by the rest of my comment and the opinion I expressed about the wife character now knowing her place like a good obedient wife should.

You are, of course right when you say "If you don’t like my stories, please don’t read them." I say similar things to people who deliberately read a type of story and then say they didn't like it. (Mostly the cuck story haters.)

I read LW stories mostly after I see comments that suggest that the story is interesting in some way or other. When a story comes first or second on the list of stories that have attracted the most comments within the last 24 hours, as this one did, I will usually have a look to see what has attracted the commentariat's interest.

So it's not that I didn't like your story. I thought the story was OK. What I thought was worthy of comment was the way you had your wife character responding to the situation she found herself in. Others gave their opinions of the story and the characters. I gave mine.

Lue

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Not bad.

Enjoyed the short and good lessons learned by both without getting burned, just danced a little too close to the flames.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
he took a big risk

When he left her to fend for herself he took a big risk. I don't see why he couldn't; have asked her "firmly" and politely to step aside and give him a minute alone. Then he could have easily pointed out that she is spending all her time with these two guys and no one else. He could have also stated that these are the guys that gave her no time at all when she was fat. Lastly, if she insisted on staying, he could have stayed by her side or closely and NOT infringe in the conversation but let the other guys know that he is aware of the game and in a sense he is the body guard.

If she complains it is better to have that conversation later at home when she comes back to earth and she has not broken any vows.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 5 years ago
Sharia Law Comes to the Suburbs

Luedon hit the nail on the head. This story reveals the type of insecurity that runs rampant in this category on a daily basis. Wives are considered to be a husband's property -- for his eyes only. If they step out of line, then it's time for a daddy-to-daughter lecture -- and possibly a good spanking. If she is sufficiently apologetic, shows just enough remorse, and begs just enough for mercy, then maybe -- maybe -- she deserves a second chance. (But it's one-strike-and-you're-out for most LW readers.)

Why do women in many Middle Eastern countries wear burkas? Do they enjoy covering themselves from head to toe? Of are their husbands so possessive and insecure that they can't tolerate the idea of another man looking upon any part of her? This idea of women as property is so deeply-ingrained in primitive cultures, it became part of their religious practice. I can't help but feel most of the readers here would feel right at home in downtown Kandahar.

Stacy's "crime" in this story was staying past her curfew and speaking to boys who weren't her husband. For that, her self-enforced-punishment is to eat like a pig and regain all of the weight she lost so that she's no longer healthy, and no longer feels good about herself. Surprisingly enough, her husband displays enough maturity, humanity, and common sense to squash her counterproductive self-flagellating.

The important part is that she's kept in line and knows her place. No smack across the snout with a rolled-up newspaper necessary...this time. From this point forward, she will no doubt stay home where she belongs and not put herself into a position where other men might look at her or -- gasp -- speak to her. Another dog sufficiently beaten into submission by the LW writers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Luedon

Yet another foolish comment. Yes, wives have a place, and so do husbands. It's in the marriage vows. Similar narcissistic behavior by the husband would have been out of line. Feminism is poison, murderous, social suicide.

Jamborama2Jamborama2almost 5 years ago
Good story.

The husband should have been more direct in his discussion before leaving. It seemed like he just tucked tail and ran off. It's always a good story when the slut ray fails though.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggeralmost 5 years ago
Good Little Wifey?

Lue and Swingerjoe:

I would be interested to see what you (two) think the wife here should have done differently. In my view the husband hid his insecurities and didn’t interfere with his wife’s agency. The wife, being a reasonably mature human, realized and admitted her errors (as SHE saw them) and illustrated her understanding and regret in a way she knew her husband would understand.

So, how would/should she have behaved so as to not be in the poor-little-dominated-wifey category?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Sharia Law?

And of course, women are SO enlightened that they are NEVER bothered when there newly buff husband attracts cock-hungry bitches, and are PERFECTLY fine with her husband not wanting to go home at the time they agreed to!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
If only

If only I had the ability, as possessed by Lue and SJ , to find so much hidden meaning in a pretty straightforward short story. I read it twice and did not catch the overtones of male dominance, or female subjugation. Misogyny of you will. I certainly didn't see any hint of Sharia Law and mistreatment of women. What I saw, as a proud member of Lue's Moral Brigade, was a couple of male predators looking to score with the highschool ugly duckling turned swan. Not used to that kind of male attention she got caught up in the attention and lost herself for a moment. The husband didn't abuse or belittle her, he just made his point and went home. She, fortunately, came to her senses, realized what was happening and went home to her husband. This was the man who loved her and helped her become that swan. The food was just her way of showing him what was valuable in her life.

Lue and Joe are obviously much more worldly and sophisticated than this poor old country boy, but I'm happy to see things with a simpler eye and not try to turn everything into a crusade against men who love one woman and expect her love in return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PRIDE

Pride goeth before the fall! Vanity is an express train to the bottom! Got to be sure you see what you're looking at! 🇺🇸

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
A valid question, OneBallBigger

A valid question to which I don't have an easy answer.

As 26thNC said "I read it twice and did not catch the overtones of male dominance, or female subjugation." Obviously he couldn't, because he is of a mindset that doesn't look for male dominance. On the other hand, there are those like me who are just as over-sensitive to it as he is programmed to not notice it.

SwingerJoe used the Sharia concept which is perhaps over-stating the situation. But the fact is that even in Western cultures it isn't long since women were possessions of men, not independent beings and marriage was a contract for the wife to 'love, honour and obey'. Obey doesn't suggest independent decision-making.

The LW commentariat is, I find, an interesting collection of people who would see the

wife's ridiculous chip-eating behaviour as an appropriate indication of her acceptance of her social error at the party. I saw it as acceptance of her return to her socially approved position of subordinate wife.

(Remember, what a character does in a story is what the author wants them to do, and thus says something about the author, just as the comments say something about the commenter.)

Social change always upsets those who had the power under the old situation and see equality as a threat. They will use all sorts of explanations to avoid recognising the inevitable change.

Lue

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
True, SBrooks

As you (just slightly sarcastically) say, SB:

"And of course, women are SO enlightened that they are NEVER bothered when there newly buff husband attracts cock-hungry bitches, and are PERFECTLY fine with her husband not wanting to go home at the time they agreed to!"

Both men and women may decide to be hurt by their partner's inconsiderate behaviour. It is not so much a matter of whether the behaviour happens and how the other person may react, but society's expectation of each partner.

For centuries, women have been expected to tolerate their husband shopping around while she remained a virgin until marriage, and chastely faithful afterward. It's only of recent times that things are starting to even out.

Have you noticed that Literotica doesn't have a Loving Husbands classification? Ever wondered why not? We'll know that things are evening out when Loving Husbands has as many bitter revenge stories as there are in the Loving Wives classification.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I’ve always worked wit mostly large groups of men and when they say there is someone for everyone that is so true. There were guy who liked model look a likes , really skinny , chubby , super fat etc. it’s all in your taste . It also rings true if a woman shows she’s just a tiny bit interested the guys will flock like sharks married or not . Woman tend to fall for the compliments and attention and is an issue because if it’s eveyday like at work or a worker at a store she goes to daily or a kids teacher or coach than there is s chance she will a have strange cock down her throat. Men have all the dick lines like I’d never leave your side or overly compliment while usually hubby usually doesn’t. A friend said he started fucking this coworker who was married with four kids over 25 years. They started eating together and have standard conversation and he’d stick up for the husband which was his ploy . Then he kept turning on hubby after a few months. Before long it started with kissing , fingering , blow jobs which led to lunch at hotels where as he described treating her like a farm animal. He loved fucking her while she talked with hubby on the phone. Sow and as deep as he could push. This is why those two smug punks would’ve got put in there place .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Repentance

Good story with a moral included, all with a good ending.

Keep writing!

T.T.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Enough of this nonsense!

Please look back and read the story again, and you will find that despite the agreed upon curfew of 10:00 p.m. (which was obviously forced out of her beforehand since Sharia law and all....), Tommy DIDN'T drag her away as would seem to be indicated by Lue and Swinger version of him, but instead let her make her own decision, even though he feared it would not be a decision of which he would approve. Instead, he told her he was going home and let her have the keys to the car, while telling here to be careful. Does that sound like Sharia law?

I also think you are discounting the three years together that they worked on getting in shape, while supporting and encouraging each other, which I would think might lead to an even deeper relationship with each other. This is one of the problems of flash stories - not enough time to develop characters so things like that are much more evident when considering the entire work.

He gave her the option of choosing a different path. It was her choice to come home. Which since they were in a deeply loving relationship, should not be a surprise. Maybe that's why this is hard for some of you to understand.....

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Enough of this nonsense indeed, PapaRomantic

You say: "Tommy DIDN'T drag her away as would seem to be indicated by Lue and Swinger version of him, but instead let her make her own decision,"

I think you'll find that we didn't suggest that Tommy dragged her away. Being the 'right sort of wife', she made the right decision.

My starting point, and my unfortunate use of mawky instead of mawkish which attracted attention to the comment, was about the language she used and her behaviour in accepting her error and her place in the world as 'the right sort of wife'.

Lue

frazodfrazodalmost 5 years ago
PapaRomantic

Thank you for your comment. It's exactly the way I (emphasized) took the story.

I really enjoyed it.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
@PapaRomantic

There was a third choice, and I would suggest what should have been the obvious choice, and that was for him to hang around. I'm not even talking about to check to see if she is going to cheat or not. They came together in one car, why would he take an Uber and drive separately; especially after she was drinking.

The ten o'clock curfew was arbitrarily set. If you didn't have to get up especially early the next day, why would you set such an early arbitrary curfew on something that comes around once every 10 years? I realize that the 10 o'clock curfew was set for both of them, but really he was setting it for her as she was the more social one and the one much more likely wanting to hang around with her friends longer.

You still would have had a story without that curfew, but you wanted her to be left completely alone for her to choose on her own, which is fair. The one critique to that would be (and something that happens too often in these LW stories) is you don't set loved ones up for failure. Meaning you know your wife might be potentially drunk on her newfound attention. Add in alcohol at a party where she could be literally drunk or at least have diminished reasoning. And then add a little more fuel to that potential fire by creating distance and reason for her to believe you've been unreasonable (and I would suggest that the 10 o'clock curfew was unreasonable).

I don't think a spouse should be watching their significant other constantly, and both should be responsible even when "no one is watching." However, when one is particularly vulnerable to fail (and the true test is if their failure would be failing themselves and not just you) then wouldn't it behoove a good spouse to not make the potential for failure easier?

This is true not just with cheating. Say your spouse had a problem with alcohol and they've been sober for a period (personally I would never be with a past alcoholic or drug addict), but they've had a particularly trying times recently (maybe lost a job) and they're at a party around people pushing them to have a little drink. Now if the situation was that you're constantly having to keep your spouse off the ledge, I'd say fuck that. That's not a way to live. However, if it was a unique circumstance as described above, wouldn't a good spouse help them not fail THEMSELVES at a particularly vulnerable moment?

So I do feel his test was to a degree unreasonable and unwarranted. However, the fact that she came through it with flying colors is more credit to her and the strength of their relationship, and his importance to her. All's well that ends well!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Lue

How do you presume to know what my mindset is? You don't know me outside some comments on LW stories. Because I don't think infidelity, cheating in a marriage, is harmless fun, you label me as some kind of moral idiot. I despise any kind of domination, male or female in a relationship. I don't like abuse of any kind, again make or female. I feel cheating is abuse no matter who does it. I would never use physical violence against a female and don't care for anyone who does. I do believe cheating deserves consequences, the severity depending on the situation. I like reconciliation, if earned and deserved. I do enjoy severe physical damage to a.cheating partner who knows he is destroying a marriage. If my morals offend you, then I'm sorry. Your morals offend me, but I don't presume to know your mind, or mindset as you put it. I may not be your intellectual equal, or have your way with words, but I'm not the misogynistic idiot you presume me to be. I've taken enough of PapaRomantics page here. He wrote a great story, as he explains it, and not the story you and SJ claim to see.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Gave a 4

I liked the idea of letting her save or destroy herself. She made the right choices

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Mildly interesting.

Comments were far more interesting ;).

Dominance and Sharia law.

Words not taken from the bottom shelf.

I don't know if those words (and some others)

come from people who don't know what a marriage is

or people with too many problems on their minds.

For those who don't know, let me help.

A marriage is when "I" and "you" becomes "us".

Corny maybe, but not more than "love".

In this story the question wasn't if the wife

did wrong or right.

But how many of each.

It was her first wrong that made the husband leave.

She returned "us" to "I" and "you".

A husband can and should fight for "us",

but without that, there's nothing to fight for.

Just leave with as much self respect as you can.

This story didn't deal with the disrespect of the wife.

It didn't deal with the two hours after the husband left.

It only delt with cheating or not and the famous "I'm sorry".

A flash story has it's limits and I appreciate that,

but for me, this story was just mildly interesting.

3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy Shit

I was stunned by most of the comments for such a simple little story where the wife realizes what's happening, the possible consequences and makes the right decision. How in the hell can anyone read more in to it than happiness for the couple who obviously love each other. Also I have been on both sides of the wrong decision so I could feel for them if it did go wrong. I have intimate knowledge of the pain the wrong one would invariably cause.

To Anon 06/19/19 and 26thNC; Thank you for your comments, you saved me a whole lot of typing. It was much nicer to read someone say things much better thought out and written clearer than I ever could. To PapaRomantic: Ya did good. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story...

...I second the comments from anonymous 8/19/19. They said it better than I could. Well done paparomantic. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Flash Story

It's refreshing to see a story in which the wife shows character. I think the majority of women are like that. Ignore Lue and the other libtard/feminazis boys and girls. They are narcissists who are parasitic on a once healthy civilization that they and others before them are slowly destroying. Good comments by 26thNC and some others

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Second read

Damn good story. Lots of silly asinine comments though

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Comments

Comments are overwrought for this right little story. He just left.her to make her own choices. Happily, she made the right choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is how a million BTBs start

The difference is, the women in those stories have no f*cking integrity or moral fiber, or they lost it completely somewhere along the way... That's not to mention the lack of respect for themselves and their husbands!

Emotions can throw anybody out of character. The mildest mannered person you know will get up in your face and call you names if you tick them off enough, and that's just irritation. Imagine bad it gets with lust and vanity! Most men never run into a serial seducer intent upon claiming them as a prize, and if we did, would we react with the same integrity? Just a thought.

Anyway, it's always nice when you run into a woman with a sense of decency in this category. Great story!

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Well Done and Delivered

Concept was new, delivery simple and to the point.

Very well done

No need for filler at all.

The junk food ending was a bit much, but otherwise it was a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Protect your wife

The appropriate thing to do would have been to have a very serious talk with her and drag her home if necessary. Hubby brought her, hubby needs to bring her home. Hell, guys with any moral sense know that they are responsible for getting their dates home, especially when they've been drinking and aren't behaving normally. Leaving her there left her vulnerable to possibly having her drinks drugged, being raped, maybe a gang bang. If you need to be responsible for getting a woman home on a first date, shouldn't the responsibility be even greater for your wife?

Yes, she disrespected you. So what? Have a knockdown, drag out fight tomorrow. Divorce her ass, if you can't get past your hurt feelings. But deal with it when you're both home and sober. You just don't ever leave her alone and vulnerable when she's been drinking. Even when she's disrespectful. Or even being a complete bitch.

And by the way, if you have kids -- this applies times ten. If you are parents with little ones, you could even catch the stupid bitch having a threesome with the two assholes in a backroom and you gotta drag her ass out to the car and home. As long as she's the mom of your kids and you're still married, you owe it to your kids to limit the damage of her actions as much as you possibly can. For them, not her.

We will protect this house.

Knoxhard

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again reading this really good story. Enjoyed it even.more without Lue's asinine comments on a story that apparently only she and SJ read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Protect your wife" ? Damn that's stupid and condescending

She's a free agent. If you have to "protect" her from her own stupidity, then you're screwing a child instead.

When she dismissed him, he should have told her one last time "We agreed to leave at 10. If staying here with these two means more to you than coming home with me, that speaks volumes." Make the choice clear to her, and then act accordingly.

If she stayed after that, it would speak to her lack of respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore the critics

This is a lovely, well executed story.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareabout 3 years ago

The correct thing to do is stand your ground, tell the two guys to fuck off politely or otherwise and keep your woman for yourself. I say that as a dreaded 'feminist' too.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Glorious and well-written story about two imperfect human beings, one who having gained some painful wisdom, is asking for forgiveness, and the other, understanding and forgiving, because he loves her. People are imperfect, and if anyone is not, he or she is invited to cast that first stone...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story, the authors best, especially the way it messed with Our and SJ's tender sensibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Legit_CuckYeah_Nostra is ever the idiot,

"Two" imperfect people. I didn't read two people abounding their partner to be seduced by 2 assholes. Only 1. Stupid and illiterate

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great short story, she was smart enough to realize that she fucked up and told the assholes to take a hike. In the storyline even though she didn't cheat she felt guilty for not going home with Tommy. It ended well and she learned a valuable lesson about human weakness. Well don 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have come up with another realistic true to life tale. I think many of us have seen this or similar scenario and can easily relate to it. You wrote the good ending not the self destruct version that ends relationships which often is the reality. 5 stars JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tommy is a CUCK and Stacy is a skank

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Yes, this is real life. It's an excellent story and well worth 5*****. Ignore the obscene comments. They come from people who can't express their thoughts because they have so few.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Love the story and especially love the Anonymous3 months ago anger. Why not sign your or better yet get really mad and bite yourself. This was a great true to life reaction. No CUCK or skanky behavior...just pure case of temporary vanity and a self dose of reality. Great ending...

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

most hot women are beautiful from the start, and are immune to most predatory compliments. when a woman is not hot to begin with, but works to be hot, she gets flustered when she gets the compliments usually reserved for hot chicks. thus making her an easy mark for predators. this is what i read here. i am happy she saw through it, and told the two assholes she was not interested. Hubby's mistake was not staying with her and elbowing the idiots away from his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. A truly loving life, who for a brief time lost hee way but snapped put of it. However, personally I would never have left her stranded at the party with those two assholes. Would have at best waited another hour and then rustled her out of there, regardless of consequences the next few days. It is OK to argue if you come to a difference in opinion. And the passive approach rarely is optimal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cute!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY! PERIOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the stories that end like this one. But...........in real life things don't go too right. 50% plus end in divorce court. In real life, Stacy would have come home later and lied when she forgot some of her clothes and couldn't explain what happened. Life is cruel for good looking wives unless you did what I did. Never in my 47 yr. married did I ever let her get is the wrong situation. I still practice "trust but verified". At 72 she is still beautiful outside and inside.

SexecutionerSexecutioner12 months ago

If you really believe her story, I got some beach front property in Nebraska to sell to you. Very cheap....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the prior commenter: Geez. Accept the story the way it is written. Not the way your imagination runs wild. That would be your own story. Let's see. He left a but after 10 pm. Took him a little time to get home. Say 15 minutes. She got home at 1:15 am. She shopped for junk good on the way. Assuming the party wound down around midnight (husband can verify with others, so would be a major error for her to claim she was at the party talking to others, but wasn't), you think she had sex with two guys, drove to by groceries befofe driving home, all in like an hour? Really?

Personally I thought it was a good story about temptation. She is human. She made a mistake. She got out of there once the assholes showed their true colors. Yes she disrespected her husband but he also was a but of a coward walking away. She realized she put him in a bad situation. She apologized and was ready to scrap all their diet and weight loss if it gave her husband confidence that she woukd not fhearbon him or get swept away by vanity like that again. Think it was a good story with a lovely ending. Besides her thoughtful silence and then breakdown of what she did wrong strongly indicates she didn't cheat. As does the timeline. In the immortal words of Sgt Hulka from Stripes: "Lighren up Francis!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

His mistake was putting away his man card. You don't leave your hot wife there with 2 guys that clearly want to fuck her. Who does that? You drag her sorry ass out, tell her if she keeps disrespecting you then the marriage is fucking over, and let the chips fall where they may. If she cares about you she'll realize she fucked up, you were trying to protect her from herself (and the assholes) and apologize. If not then it wasn't meant to be, you had a good run, time to move on. Sometimes the simplest solution is right in front of you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where the heck would she get all that junk food at that time of night??? 1* (Sarcasm, in case you were wondering…)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So she is flattered by the attention and he leaves? I can see anger and maybe some disappointment but not manming up is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I liked it. At least she woke up before she cucked him.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove8 days ago

Very nice.I know marriages that have suffered when one spouse loses weight and it is sad. This had a good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
968 Followers
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

SIMILAR Stories