Father's Fall from Grace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned back to Liz there was another man standing over her in all black. He was taller and more athletic. His confidence suggested he knew how to fight. We were about to find out one way or another. Behind him were 2 girls, a skinny goth girl with black pigtails and dark makeup, and a girl dressed like a bubblegum slut with a lollipop in her mouth. What the fuck did I just walk into.

The 2 girls picked Liz up in their arms and dragged her struggling out the front door. The man was patient. I could tell he was preparing to counter my advance. I circled around to his left so I could keep Liz in my sights.

Suddenly the man lunged at me, striking me with a combination I did not anticipate. His jab broke my nose, before he cracked my calf with a hard kick. I ate 2 more straights to the jaw, barely managing to duck the spinning heel kick that swung inches from my face. Oh, we're throwing spinning shit?

He danced back and reset, smiling at me like a fucking prick. If nothing else, I had one hell of a chin. I wiped the tears from my eyes and blinked, trying to focus.

He rushed me again, but now I had his timing. I stepped forward and smashed his mouth with my elbow. He was dazed, spitting out teeth. I took the opportunity to change levels, dropping low and exploding up through his hips and thighs, lifting him up off his feet. He went down hard on his back through the glass coffee table and I landed on top of him.

Shards of glass sliced my skin as I climbed into a dominant position and reigned down heavy fists, pummeling his once handsome face beyond recognition.

When I heard the van door shut, I stopped, looking up to see the 2 young women, had secured Liz in their vehicle. I dropped the piece of shit I was beating on. He was choking, sputtering on his own blood. I rose up and moved towards the door. But just as I did, I felt a charge run through my body, and everything went white.

I came to and saw the man I had just maimed hand a taser to the goth. He turned to me and extended a metal baton. I tried with everything I had to get myself up, but it was no use.

I just laid there, naked and bleeding, unable to move. He walked over and brought the baton down hard. I felt my ribs breaking as he took out his frustration. The pain and adrenaline shocked me back into my body, but it was all I could do to curl up into the fetal position as the baton rained down, over and over.

"Rafael, that's enough." The slutty goth girl called her dog to heel. Rafael hesitated, looking back at the goth before collapsing the baton. He spit his blood down on me and started back for the van.

The goth sauntered over to me and squatted down to look in my eyes. "I want you to know I could have let him kill you," she said calmly. "But this isn't mercy. No, far from it. I want you to live knowing you couldn't save your precious daughter." I reached out to take the cunt by the throat, but my body was broken. I screamed in agony. "Liz, is it? My employer has big plans for her." She leaned in and whispered the last part.

"And I promise you this. Once he's finished with her, she won't even remember who you are... Daddy."

And with that, she pressed the taser to my neck and everything went white.

12