All Comments on 'Faux-wife Solution'

by NewEndings

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Made it a page and a half

When his Boss orders him to stay with the cheating wife , and he agreed , well that's quite enough for me !

If you're trying to be the next FTDS , your first attempt failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read one other story

I read one other story like that, with the company forcing him to stay with his wife. It did turn out alright but it was a lot of fighting. It isn't impossible, but you did make It somewhat plausible.

On the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shitty cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Only for pervert cuckold fans or brain sick ones!!!

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Misogynists and chauvinists will hate your ending, but I found it uplifting. Reconciliation without it being at all costs . . . growth on everyone's part . . . humor . . . you really did a good job. The idea of his boss insisting they pretend to be a team for 6 months was possible, if not terribly likely. I thought perhaps that part could have been done slightly differently . . . but it was still good.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
For the Stupid people like c24j

Holding the wife accountable for her words and actions is not hating all women and start chauvinistic. It is in fact very humanist because humans are responsible for their own actions.

For so called remorseful wife to actually attempt to place the blame on her husband while explaining her actions is just offensive

badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
No, not FTDS, but that's not a bad thing...

I loved many of (the duo) FTDS endings, and absolutely hated some. No, this isn't the way FTDS would have ended this story, and so what, who cares? If ending someone else's story got you motivated enough to submit your first Lit. story, that works for me. We certainly need some new writers here in LW, and for me, your first effort was promising. Keep on writing...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
The wife BEGS Kelvin to fuck her --2x....

But then says this while knowing her husband saw get beg.

..."What I did with him in no way put our marriage in danger..."

Why the fuck would you even think that a mentally ill woman like that could be worth helping.... Much less stay married to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and pathetic story!

The author did a very poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some serious cuckold issues that was transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not enjoyable ......it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR AND POWER TRUMPS

everything including vows and morals, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic

wimp s.... 0*

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeover 6 years ago
Fornication

Fornication is sexual intercourse outside marriage, not oral sex.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

It was pretty easy to see how it would end, but it was fun. The conversation about sleep, and then the table hitting with the confused kids in the room made the story. That was pretty entertaining. Thanks for the effort and keep writing.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Terrific!

Best new LW story. Great follow-up story with full character development . I like all kinds of LW stories. If you read this, this is a reconciliation story. A 5 star reconciliation story. Don't read this if you hate these kinds of stories and then shoot it down because it is. I look forward to reading more from NewEndings. Thanks for sharing you story author. ⛦⛦⛦⛦⛦

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I knew why . . .

. . . so many readers get so pissed off when the story doesn't have a burn the bitch ending.

Most marriages wind up having one or the other partner cheating, and in most cases, those marriages survive one instance of adultery; in very few cases does a BTB ending actually happen, as divorce is usually a lose-lose proposition.

The partners survived a drunken adultery; that ought to be seen as a good thing, not a bad one.

One other point: every husband hopes that his wife is a bit of a hottie, a woman who loves and is eager for sex, but it's pretty unreasonable to think that a woman who loves and is eager for sex will never be at least tempted by someone other than her husband. Heck, the women who would be the least tempted are the ones most men wouldn't want for wives!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

“I don't even like Kelvin” – I didn’t catch that in the first story.

"Ron, how much did you see? What did you hear?" – What a stupid question! If he just came in, he sees you entwined naked together, Kelvin’s cum dripping from your pussy, that’s not enough?

They got home to a message that he wouldn’t be home until after midnight, yet he had already been home for 15 minutes?

“talked and flirted over a birthday dinner that my workaholic husband had paid for.” – Since when are dinners pre-paid?

Why is she worried about her visit to the clinic being known? Ron already knows she cheated.

Ron didn’t take the cure after he gave chlamydia to Debbie?

"I may hold you to that Lynn. Ron will need a secretary at Sacramento” – What does Lynn have to do with who Ron’s secretary is?

Regarding Ron’s going into work, I thought she’d be more upset that he went into work when he didn’t HAVE to. His excuse that he didn’t want to have a mess to deal with the next day was lame. First, the other guys might have handled it; second. If there WAS a mess, at least it was a work day anyway, at least he didn’t miss out on the night out.

But her attitude was also wrong. Yes, there might be SOME drinking and dancing, but you can control how much you drink and how you dance. You can reject all slow dances, or at least keep a respectable distance between you.

“I saw it as an example of my trust in you, not as pimping you out." – Yep.

I also hate the “It was just sex” excuse, but this MIGHT be one of the few times it might actually be true!

I’m surprised that he didn’t call her on the “next year” line.

I thought the ending was a bit too much Lifetime Channel movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story (and I typed that with a straight face.)

The entire business with the boss was ridiculous. That's a bit of a problem since it is the central element in the story. I'm surprised he didn't demand poor Ron cut the living heart out of his son on the conference room table, then claim primogeniture with daughter Mary. If Ron remains consistent with the alleged plot line, he could only say "sure boss."

And what was this silliness with the code words supposed to be about? Did they pound the table for sex before she cheated too? Why did they suddenly start after? This kind of thing crops up endlessly in a colossal mashup of inane absurdity. At least there was no character development to distract from the wooden dialogue.

Other than that it was a great story. Amiright?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!!!! HEY ANNONY

you insane asswipe, stop reading these stories and die

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
CONCILIATION

Always say alcohol befuddled her brain and lead her to commit adultery which more or less destroyed her marriage, just once she made the error, but a quiet word from his manager changed his attitude and he forgave her.

Good story gave it 5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
2*

Barely readable.

Everyone forcing him to take his cheating whore back was a bit much.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Interesting Tale

But for me the behaviour called for BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would've definitely fuck the friends wife who so wanted revenge also. I don't think I'm a guy to get pasted seeing that but would hope I could. Most likely i would've smashed the heaviest object over his head and balls repeatedly. Just for trying to fuck my wife , his best friends wife. Even if my friends wife stripped naked and attacked me I wouldn't fuck her. That's the problem people arent honorable they have zero morals and I know which friends I could trust and who even though where good friends who would try to capitalize with any mans wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope!

First off, congratulations on your first submission.

That said, you completely lost me when both the boss and assistant pushed him to take her back. Managing a plant doesn't require a spouse, and to say that he needs her to schmooze is bullshit and bullying. Anyone as hurt as the husband would have told the boss to not meddle, and would never have backed down instantly.

As for the assistant, her argument that he routinely was a soft touch for first infractions also doesn't hold water. Small mistakes or infractions at work sure as hell don't equal the visceral betrayal he WITNESSED. What's next? "well you forgave her once, so you can forgive her this next affair..."

And don't even get me started on her ridiculous "justification" for her actions. Despite what she says at the end, her list of mistakes places an awful lot of the blame on her husband...and he buys it for some reason!

I cannot fathom ANYONE who witnesses that kind of betrayal "getting past it", no matter the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

The story just does not work. No boss would demand you stay with a cheater.

icebreadicebreadover 6 years ago
Fuck them haters...

I loved it. Five from me.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Not quite.

To many improbabilities. But well written. Needed more to justify the boss's position. Needed more to make his change of heart believable.

But 4*

kage440kage440over 6 years ago
Loved it too.

Sometimes you have to forgive. Besides, he was culpable as well, sitting there and letting it all happen, in fact he was probably more responsible than she was. He let her go out on her own and with the drinking, and lowered inhibitions, she was in no position to fight.

He let her do it, so its good they stayed together. Sometimes the BTB advocates forget the blow back and the person ends up going down in flames with her.

Also a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emo poop

Not erotic. Pure Lifetime Channel muck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let me see....?

"You are right about it being different with Lynn. None of those other ladies ever carried your child in their belly for nine months. None of them raised two beautiful children with you, often doing your part of the raising too when you were away on various work assignments. None of them held your hand all night in the hospital like Lynn did when that truck ran a red light and broadsided your car. Yes, you are right, it is very different with Lynn....

I agree it was different, none of those women ever promised during their wedding that they would forsake all others and she did; then took what she promised to him alone and decided for reasons unknown to her, to give it to someone else. The prosecution rests! RAAC is not an option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: icebread

Fuck You. Others can voice their opinion as they want, just like you. Fuck Off Ass Wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Fit for the trash can. Dispose of it asap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Nope!"

Yes, minor infractions at work aren't the same as cheating. BUT, if you believe that giving the person at work a second chance won't encourage more infractions, why does giving a second chance to a cheater encourage her to have another affair?

Again, I'm not saying that she necessarily SHOULD be given another chance, just that the idea of a second chance encouraging further offenses shouldn't be part of the equation. The only thing that matters, is can you forgive the offense or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stupid, fucking story.....damn, were you asleep when you wrote this, idiot?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 6 years ago
I've always worked for myself so...

I have no idea if an executive of a large corporation would put such a condition on a promotion, but if he did I would think the employee would have a wonderful lawsuit. He's good enough at his job that he earns this big promotion but if he doesn't reconcile with his unfaithful wife he's fired? My reaction to the phone call between he and his boss would have been, "Well, I guess I need to search for a new job and a lawyer."

That said, I don't really mind the reconcile. I have seen it happen successfully in real life. I did think the code word thing was childish. I guess it was supposed to be a little comic relief but it didn't sound like something the upcoming CEO of a large corporation would come up with.

I also thought her explanation of why she cheated was lame. A little more thought should have gone into it.

All and all, though, not a bad effort, especially for your first time. Keep it up, try to learn from your mistakes and look for the insightful and helpful comments.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 6 years ago
Quit the job

The job obviously needed him at least as much as he needed it. Besides, if they fired him under the circumstances in the story, he would have had grounds for a nifty lawsuit the company would have had to pay in order to avoid the bad publicity.

Jack99Jack99over 6 years ago
Enjoyed the New Ending,

I'm a sucker for a good reconciliation, and I'm sure it was tough coming up with this after the initial story she seemed so uncaring. Thanks for taking the time and giving us a new ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oral sex and mutual masturbation are forgivable sins?

What the blue fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good First Effort

A little far fetched but it is fiction.Keep writing!

robinhodrobinhodover 6 years ago
Keep up the good work NE

It was an entertaining read and I look forward to more from you.

You will have to tolerate the idiot fringe, which is a rather large fringe on this site.

But, for those of us who realise that these are STORIES and not real people doing real things, that even real people are capable of weird behavior, and that without some weird stuff very few stories would work, it's successful.

(All of James Bond and most of Shakespeare rely on illogical behavior to work.)

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
No!

She wasn't even straight with him about the STD which he barely skated. She was a conniving bitch who fukked for him for his promotions He has no honor. No balls to stick to his guns and guts. Maybe that is the way it works in the corporate world. I don't know and was never part of it. If that is the way things work in that world it's pretty clear how we ended up with Donald trump. No class No honesty and no honor with a whore for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shitty RAAC. "Hey boss, how about you fuck off and die ?"

"I fucking quit. Moreover, I'm going to name you and your shit company on every social media site I can. I may even CREATE some new social media sites just to tell more people how you tried to blackmail me.

Not to mention telling people what you, as a leader in the company, think of loyalty, honesty, integrity, and oh, yeah, rewarding people based on performance.

In fact, I think the reason you want me back with my whore wife is because YOU were fucking her too. How many other employees' wives are you fucking ? I think I need to hire a PI."

BTW: It's no so much about the RAAC, it's about the deus ex machina you used to compel it. I am a C-level officer in my day job. Anyone who tried to interfere with an employee's personal/family life, by threatening to take back a promotion the way this loser boss did, would BOUNCE when I threw his ass out. Even then, my company would lose the lawsuit brought by the employee. Lawyers would be lining the block for a piece of the action. The settlements rarely make the news, non-disclosures normally being required for a "quietly go away and we'll give you this huge check" out of court settlement. But sane companies understand the legal ramifications of even threatening to fuck with a person's livelihood on the basis of something intensely personal, that did not happen at work or a company-sponsored event.

Now judging by its recent and insanely stupid behavior, Google may think it's large enough to pay out a huge settlement after acting stupidly, or its big enough that its reputation doesn't matter, but most companies don't act that way. Not even a certain Fortune-15 one I know.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Everyone, including the author, seemed to forget her promise to do it again in a year. She, of course, decided against it but was that simply because she was caught or because she had no intension to follow through? I'm sure it was glossed over to support the direction NE wanted the plot to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delusional

Same old worthless wimp husband and self absorbed slut wife. Why do so many writers refuse to let their characters actully work toward a reconcilliation? And why did the asshole get off scott free? Ex-friend needed an attitude adjustment and maybe a face adjustment too. And the D-bag boss? Ron should have told him to stick it up his arse! If they "needed" clients entertained he could have hired a damn hostess.

2* At first glance its interesting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
@Looking4it

Did everyone forget that Kelvin gave Sweetie Chlamydia?

The story a very thoughtful conclusion to a fairly simple (but well-done) tale that had a sudden (and unsatisfactory) stoppage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"See, you were on speakerphone as well, and this conversation has just given my lawyer enough leverage that I'll be a majority stockholder of the company before you can finish one of your famous rounds of golf. Be ready to clear your desk, no golden parachute for you or your career."

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
Nice 1st story

and nice opening with hubby after he caught wife-that was a great start to the tale. You made a valiant attempt at RAAC-but you set yourself up a very tough challenge.

5* for the story-even though method used to keep them together was difficult to accept.

Look forward to more of your postings

waratahwaratahover 6 years ago
Thoughts from a flawed auther

Not bad job of the story. My one criticism is the dialogue, I thought it was cumbersome and long winded. It sounded like it was written, not spoken. On reality people interrupt, they change topics, they answer the wrong question etc. Suggest read it out aloud to yourself and see if sounds realistic.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

UGH, long winded dialogue, NO ONE talks like that. You've taken trash and added more trash to it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This story best quality is to end a story...

This story best quality is to end a story...Nothing worst than a story left floating in the limbo...Making the readers decide what will happen to the writer's characters. This writer dealt with the aftermath and that is always the most important part of a story...4*

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Good writing

Well paced and entertaining. Being a male, I would have told the Boss to take a flying leap! There is a mantra among the men of our Clan "The one thing that can never be stolen only be given away, is your Honor". Your character lost his to his boss. Looking forward to your next one. Keep writing buddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent and well written 5*

One of the few times on this site where I considered that the reconciliation was written in a believable way, although perhaps more details of that period could have been added.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mehh

Happy that for a change there was reconciliation.

That being said I keep asking myself why the event ever happened. He gets back to the house before they arrive and sits in a chair in a totally blacked out room. His wife and best friend come in, don't immediately shred their clothing because she checks the answering machine and hears his message that he won't be back until later. At no point does he say "hey all, I am here" or "I thought I would be later but here I am"", not even flash the lights to send a code someone else was there. What did happen is he sat there most likely with his pecker in hand hoping to see his wife get fucked and then afterwards felt so guilty that it did happen that he got angry and put the blame on her. This was originally a closet cuck story and still is.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@anon. the most recent

While I can see what you are saying about him just sitting there seeming wrong it is not the husband's job to be the 'marriage police'.

He can't always be there.

Does that mean it is okay for her to cheat if he isn't there?

Or is it only then that it is her job to keep herself from cheating?

Other than rigging the place with spy cameras or hiring someone to secretly watch them how do you find out what someone will do when they think you are not there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow.....just put the thoughts of writing away and stick to your day job.......WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was a good effort to provide a romantic dramatic ending to an unfinished story.

Thanks. Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love. Especially considering his children, and his wife's remorse, it made sense for him to give the marriage some time to either deteriorate or reconcile. I have to wonder how his best friend was a womanizing asshole alcoholic. He obviously didn't know his "best friend" very well, which makes you wonder if Ron was this distant and detached from his wife as well.

Anyway, it was a plausible plot and a happy ending. Works for me.

Thanks for your time and effort, and thanks for allowing anonymous comments.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Do bosses really ever do this? - (and Harry . . . . . . name-calling?)

I suppose my use of the words misogynist and chauvinist could also be interpreted as name-calling in a way . . . but they were not directed at any named individual . . . though I certainly left it open for any one interested in labeling themselves.

This was reconciliation, which I know some hate, but it wasn't really RAAC, as at least one commenter put it.

As for bosses telling employees that they have to appear 'happy together' in public because they consider the 'family' image crucial to employee and/or public relations . . . it's not as common these days, but not unheard of. When practiced, in my (admittedly limited) experience, it's more subtle and usually aimed more at those who would flaunt certain behaviors that might seem antithetical to the family image. If a boss knew for a fact that an individual simply ALWAYS performed better with the support of a spouse . . . I think it more likely the boss simply would not promote the employee in this situation. I was a bit uncomfortable with the premise as written . . . it didn't detract much, though I think it could have been done differently.

For example, maybe the company had a recent reputation of hiring some single managers who had disruptive liaisons, wrecked marriages of some of their employees, and/or caused some public embarrassment. Perhaps the company had lost some good employees over these issues, or even had a lawsuit or two. Well, then I can see really needing to project the image of the new manager as a happily married family person (at least until things had settled in), to bolster both employee and public confidence . . . but no such situation was mentioned in this story.

Still, that was a relatively minor point. I enjoyed the story, and I like growth and understanding, and eventual forgiveness which came about during this 'coerced' situation. It certainly presented a different avenue for reconciliation. It's interesting how angry that avenue itself seemed to make some readers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Further Thoughts

While I wasn't crazy about the ending, I wouldn't call it RAAC.

Correction: I mentioned Ron "taking the cure." I obviously meant Kelvin,

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Simply not fair.

This is my second time around with this story and reading through ALL the comments here. There is no justice with the score the story has presently. The quality and detail of this story is a minimum of 4. I think is should be 4+ something. And the stupid jackass comments shooting this story down because it's a reconciliation story are horrible and 99% are anonymous. I love a good BTB story as much as anyone else and the more of the rails and crazy the better. To all the anonymous commenters with negative things to say, there are other aspects of a story overall to judge in LW's story besides: No sex & Not a BTB story. I can't vote on this again and add to the score, but I would give it another 5 stars if could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fruit and synonyms

Fornication and adultry are not apples and oranges. What they both are is fruit. Any person who could sit and witness Eve eat the apple and sing about it would be a sick puppy!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

If my boss were to order me to stay with my cheating wife I would've told him to go fuck himself then call the owner or CEO or whoever to report the condition of my promotion being approved. This was a tale that did not really need a sequel but this was the exact opposite of what I'd hoped. Very disappointing author. Do better...

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Absolutely ridiculous

I packed in after half the second page when he acquiesces to his bosses demands. A man of his position would not have got there without some spine and sense. From then on I'd lost interest fiction is one thing fairy tales are another.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Not Sure I buy it

I have a friend whose wife cheated. They separated but eventually he forgave her. I don't think their marriage ever completely recovered . He did it for his children. They are still together but the closeness and intimacy appears lacking. Well written though. The "sleepy" and "coffee" code was funny..

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
I think romantichi would be proud of your treatment

I gave this sequel a 5 star rating because you covered all the bases of ruining a marriage, taking responsibility, and realizing a recovery. This story could have stood alone but it enhanced both stories taken together. So, thanks for the heads up on reading her story first.

Thanks for this effort and I hope to read more of your talents in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too bad story and nonsense

The author did a poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious cuckold issues that was transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not enjoyable. This story is a waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the closet-cuckie mental midget brigade

do not know shit - it is your treatment/story so what happens is your call; however, the dialogue was fucking ridiculous.

go read DQS or some of the other writers here who can make realistic conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She never told him she barebacked her lover and got an STD. She is still a lying whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Great story reminded me of

anony's dead ex wife and how she fucked him over his entire life. Great read.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
tags should have included "reconciliation for the sake of money and sex"

there was no "regret" nor "shame" but there was betrayal and attempted perpetuation of the lie.

I really don't care with whom folks have sex, in and out of relationship. That's their business and if they so decide, they can reap the whirlwind. I do hate betrayal and rationalization of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kinda snuck up on me...

...and became sorta cutesy

Ending made me chuckle-dickhead long forgotten

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Enjoyed The Story But WTF?

WTF is going on with a woman who doesn't just like, but downright LOVE, a good cunt munching? In all my years of living and loving a variety of women, I've only run across two who didn't LOVE it: one was a religious zealot (but I still managed to get a delicious munch or two in before she objected and pushed my head away); the other simply tasted awful, and I guess she didn't like the taste when kissing afterward, so she discouraged it altogether. Needless to say, neither of those relationships went very far.

Ron should have made it one of the ground rules! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity is right

he is fucking stupid!

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
@Anony 9/12 - Nice if it were true, but even in a government job, not very likely . . .

It's fun to think one can sue one's company and win anytime one perceives an action as interference in one's personal life . . . but the real corporate world and courts don't necessarily work like we might hope. Even in cases of harassment, that has to be proven, and even if the evidence is good, the chances for further advancement in the company becomes virtually non-existent. The cases can roll on for years if either side is stubborn, and even if he won, they'll concede only whatever is forced by the court, and probably nothing more. The employee and the company's reputations both suffer. Maybe 5 years down the line, with no real career, since no one of any consequence will hire a troublemaker, he'll finally get some bucks, maybe . . . but after lawyer's fees, it may not amount to much.

I actually had something a little like this happen to a friend. My friend was in the right, (and in a situation where the entity had to answer for more than the company depicted in this one). He ended up losing his job, his career, and after several years, got maybe enough after lawyer's fees to take his family out for an expensive dinner.

You may read about the big winners in the media, or see their stories in docu-dramas, but I suspect these are often the exceptions that we'd like to think are the way things would go.

On the other hand, if his boss had good reason for needing a 'family-man' (or woman) in the position, and pretending to be one would further his career, his future prospects, and general wealth, then he'd be foolish to risk a lawsuit. Getting an attorney to go after his boss could end his real career and outside prospects, as well as being high-cost. ( And he still might lose, no matter how much we'd like to think he'd 'own his boss's ass and have his position.') Think about it Anony, how many CEO's out there got their position by suing for it? I suppose it has happened somewhere . . . but suing generally is not a reliable tool for career advancement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh My

Oh my, an anonymous poster has insulted me! Whatever shall I do? I feel so alone and numb. If you can't put your name to your comment, junior, go back to the kiddie table.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Well done

An extraordinary continuation. Fine word smithing.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
5 stars

Great follow up story. Keep writing NewEndings. Story is under rated.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
2nd time

Still one of the biggest steaming piles of pathetic happy horseshit.

The boss ordering him to stay with the idiotic, diseased cunt was too far to suspend belief.

Definitely cuck and whore fodder.

Writing capability was ok but when you are writing about what amounts to cuck fantasy light, trying to dress it up as anything else is an incredible waste.

As usual, the whore is bold, lying, manipulating and in control while the cuck wimp just sucks her shit 💩 and learns to pretend it tastes good.

BenderJohnsenBenderJohnsenover 6 years ago
Go for it

Would love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait one Fucking minute .....

Look on the surface this story is all well and good BUT what everybody over looked is the fact that SHE willingly and knowingly did not tell the husband about the STD !!!

She put everything to the front of her priorities except that one little (NOT) matter.

Trust... are you kidding me ??? To this day the husband knows nothing about her pussy being polluted. If he had... that would no doubt be a biggie in his mind !

So she chose not to tell him the WHOLE truth.... She can not be trusted as the husband goes through life unknowing and she takes ithis small secret to her grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Cucky"Endings ....

.... Take your RAAC / cheating WHORE wife Apologist agenda and crawl back under the slimy rock you came from!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it's really a difference in the sexes

it's not a bad ending to the story, but lynn needed serious therapy that was never mentioned, and i wasn't a fan of "the boss" forcing his nose where it didn't belong. the husband was wronged and hurt, and it was absolutely the wrong time for the boss to be pushing his weight around, rubbing the husband's nose in his wife's mess like he was a bad puppy and not a grown man. he bullied him. the lack of response from the husband leads me to believe he was broken, right then and there. he didn't even fight back, from then onward in fact.

lynn also mentioned 'emotional affairs' as a serious thing, more so than physical cheating. but from every person i'v talked to, every article i'v read this is a HUGE difference in the sexes. for women, emotional cheating is the ultimate betrayal. for men, it's the actual cheating. she has serious empathy issues if she can't see past her own sex. men have to accept that women view having a "bestie" that is a woman is the same pain that a man feels when his wife is knocking boots with some rando. there is some science behind this, namely testosterone vs. estrogen. (isn't it always) but what lynn did to ron is a BIG BIG deal. If ron "made love" to kevin's wife(not sex but sensual love) than lynn would finally feel some of the pain that ron has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Having the boss order the husband not to leave the wife killed the story. It released her from having to do any of the hard work of atoning and actually convincing him to give her another chance, and the fact that he went along with it rather than telling his boss to go to hell revealed him to be spineless.

In many ways, this was basically a variation on the stories where the boss tells the husband that the wife needs to become the company slut in order for the husband to keep his job. In both those stories and this one, you have a husband who has his job as his first priority, and allows other people to dictate what his marriage is going to be like rather than find a new job.

The whole euphemisms for sex thing was asinine. It felt like the author was grafting on something that couldn't sustain a whole Erotic Couplings story for lack of a better place to put it, and the whole underlining thing was the equivalent of a grating laugh track.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 6 years ago
a real man would send the boss to hell

this is just crap down the toilet bowl.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Stupid POS of RAAC. Crap

Boss deserves a beating. Wife a kick to the curb.

Dumb ass secretary gets to be her stupid self. That's her punishment.

EXAMINE the mentality and motives that have to actually be present for her despicable actions on the night in question. Then you can see ending the marriage is the only option..

Idiotas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not sure what kind of a fucking moron you are, but any boss who makes those types of ultimatums is opening up the company to crippling lawsuits as well as himself to financial ruin. Next time, do some fucking research, idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total BS

Just another whore. I can’t believe she said I didn’t give him my love, just my body. Really? You could have made this more interesting by going on with the 6 month deal and throw in some roadblocks maybe even humiliate her with bringing home some bimbos. She needed kicked to the curb and made to win him back if it was possible

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
sorry but no

not even going to go into the realities of what they boss did. but just no. id let him fire me then sue. and divorce her sorry the I just gave him my body schtick doesn't work either. she lays out where she could've walked away and didn't, switch it to a guy and hed be out the door.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Never change or end winning story!!

More crap wasnt possible!! Maybe you are into cuckolding/wimp but that was far below zero!!

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Bullshit

I have to be perfectly blunt here, as I don't like degrading authors' work, no matter how much I dislike it. I stopped reading after the 'you were selected because of your wife' but. I was ALREADY in the 'okay, then...' state of mind when they kept on talking about 'sinning' (and he referred to 'mutual masturbation', not really, but it's oral sex, not masturbation as a forgivable sin. Are you serious?!), but that just pushed it past breaking point for me. That's a whole load of bullshit. This deserves a one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very interesting story

Author NewEndings was correct if he thought the previous story by romantichica needed to have more added. It seems to me that the "Birthday Party" story is pretty much a story fragment. Heck, just adding the first two or three paragraphs of 'Faux-Wife" would have made it a more complete story (in the fashion of O.Henry or Alfred Hitchcock).

The Boss's demands on Ron are certainly a bit unusual, but they add a really interesting twist to the story. The 6-months in California could have been developed more, filled more full, and provided some additional challenges for Ron and Lynn to contend with. Denise could have put in an appearance. The trip to the finish line was really, pretty smooth sailing. I was indeed caught up in their relationship.

Thanks for your writing -

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Very nice.

This is a reconciliation story. It deserves a much better rating. This is a very good follow up to the original. Fall all you who wanted a BTB, write your own followup instead. I love a good BTB also.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

"Did you think that I was so undesirable that he would not even think of taking liberties with me?" - No, he thought he could TRUST you with a mutual MARRIED friend!

I still don't care for the boss's interference or the ending. If my boss made that kind of a demand, I would have resigned on the spot! Why would a boss threaten an obviously valued employee?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

No improvement in original story at all. You are totally into the wimp RAAC ending. That is.not warranted here.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
3rd time through.

Based on the presentation by the author the husband's choice to allow his wife back into his life was a well thought out. Included into that calculation was the fact it was a 'one time' event.

One time stupidity is a tough call and can fall either way. To cut bait or not. The wife came across as quite humbled by the experience of it all.

This is an intelligent reconciliation tale and the author demonstrated the consequences of a one time slip can be ruthless as in any reconciliation story.

After 3 readings I believe it's a fine story that dovetails the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No matter the rest of the tale, I believe that the only reply to an employer demanding that Ron must stay married is "go fuck yourself".

However, Ron's employment was more important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

Too Easy, and Lynn even didn't tell him that she got chlamydia from lover boy. If Ron was so capable why didn't he told his boss to fuck himself and left the company. They would have got a very good competitor. Very well crafted but not realistic.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony below Re.: capable

Capable? Yes. If he was capable, and a idiot, he could probably keep going. But he’d be giving up several years of pre-placement work with this company, it seems. Let his pride win at ~37 years old, and loose 5-7 years of in-company time, just when he was about to get a big bump in advancement. Risk losing his kids in his life (they’d probably stay in the mid-west (or wherever they are) with the wife). Split the house and the finances. Alimony. Child support. Etc., etc. OR — bite the bullet for ~7 months with a faux-wife.

You must be very young to think that to risk losing 5-7 years seniority is preferable to faking 7-months with a faux-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Last 2 anon and I agree. Especially when she didn't tell him of std.

TRUST.

Alcohol and drugs. I used to kid about people twisting my arms and making me have another drink.

You can have 1-2 drink's and quit. And you should.

He was driving and not drinking why didn't she stop

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a myth

that wives somehow help get their husbands promoted. If you do the job well, you may get promoted ; if you don't, you don't (assuming she isn't the owner's daughter or fucking the upper management). The "Ray" character was ridiculous.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous