Favela Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcella's hand trailed down to her belly, her fingers splayed out and then regathered, cupping her abdomen, their tips dangerously close to her mons. Her eyes lifted, back to her daughter, they looked strangely sad but also overflowing with a desperate kind of hope. "Baduro got me pregnant, and now, I think he's gone..." Tears trickled from her eyes, Olivia felt dizzy with her own emotions.

"Somehow I knew this would happen, but now that it has, I still can't accept it." She was still crying, Olivia couldn't take any more, she heaved herself forward, pushing back her mother's knees and pulling her by the hips deep into an intimate embrace. Marcella had reacted similarly, on an instinctual level, throwing her arm around her daughter and hugging her tightly to her body.

Marcella's belly pressed hotly into Olivia's crotch, their breasts were mashed together, their faces were almost touching, both were breathing heavily. Marcella was still crying softly, with her eyes closed. "Don't cry." Olivia pleaded, her voice cracking, feeling close to tears herself. "You're not alone anymore." She murmured soothingly. "I'm here."

Her mom seemed to cry harder, she was certainly holding her daughter tighter, Olivia struggled to breathe easily as her mom's slender yet surprisingly strong fingers dug painfully into her shoulders and back. "Listen to me!" She gasped, putting as much command as she could into her wavering voice. "I will help you have the baby, I will help you raise her! I won't leave you, no matter what!"

Marcella stopped crying somewhat abruptly, Olivia took a deep breath of relief as her mom finally stopped crushing her. "You'd really do that?" She asked, putting her hand on the side of her daughter's face and staring intently into her eyes. Olivia just nodded slowly, thinking back to just this morning when she'd been carefully cutting open the belly of a stuffed animal with a ceramic scalpel, to deliver a non-living yet nonetheless semi-realistic animal baby. I already have! She thought desperately, still a little unsettled by her mother's emotional instability.

Their foreheads bumped together, Marcella had both her hands on the back of her daughter's neck and head, keeping her from pulling away. Olivia didn't really mind, she liked being this close, she let her own hands drift casually down to Marcella's lower back, her fingers just reaching her mom's underwear; she tugged weakly against the hem, dragging the elastic waistband inconspicuously up Marcella's back.

"I want this." She whispered. "I can't have a baby on my own, so..." She trailed off. Marcella actually chuckled, then unexpectedly she brought their lips together and gave her daughter a delicate kiss on the left cheek near the corner of her mouth, then another on the opposite side. She started talking between kisses, broken fragments.

"You precious child." kiss. "You wonderful girl." kiss. "You beautiful, miraculous, creature." kiss. The third one landed directly on Olivia's lips and lasted longer than the others. She kissed her mother back, emphatically. They both giggled a little nervously. Marcella's hands snaked down to her daughter's butt, her fingers wrapping around it possessively, as much as they could reach.

"She will have two moms." Olivia breathed, giving Marcella another quick kiss on the lips. "I want to be there for everything, I don't care how difficult or disgusting it gets. I'll start teaching myself right away, about childbirth and babies, and..." Marcella shut her daughter up with her mouth, it was a joyful, thankful and carefree kind of kissing, with a touch of something more.

Olivia luxuriated in the feeling of her mother's warm mouth, merging with her own, feeling her own inhibitions melting away. Her hands tugged thoughtlessly on Marcella's panties, both fists full of material. Feeling her mom's hands freely squeezing her big ass and wondering who had started first. They were making out properly now.

Passionate real kissing, deep and wet and somewhat ferocious. Overheated and sweating, pulling and squeezing without compunction, then Olivia felt her mother's tongue in her mouth. Suddenly her mom inhaled sharply and pulled away. "Sorry, sorry, I don't know what I'm doing." She was flustered, blushing, but also giggling in a way that bordered on hysteria. "I got totally carried away. Hormones probably." She laughed hoarsely.

Olivia lifted one hand to the back of her mother's head, sliding her other completely under Marcella's panties and gathering the back into a, rope-like bunched up band, that she let narrowly escape though the gap between her middle and index finger. With her thumb looped under the hem she gripped it like it was a handle. "Hush." She said, firmly grabbing her mom's hair to get her attention, and only giving the slightest tug on her contorted underwear. "I liked it." She said, in perhaps the dirtiest voice she had ever used in her entire life.

Marcella's eyes went wide, but before she could even reply Olivia had brought their mouths together again. A few muffled words of protest died between them, and then her mom closed her eyes as her body went limp. Olivia kissed her mother's pliant mouth, using her own tongue this time. In no time at all Marcella was breathing hard again, and kissing her back. Olivia smiled, letting each little lapping wave of rising excitement dictate when she pulled her mother's underwear deeper into her ass.

She loved this feeling of control, and her mother's undeniable submission. Before long they were both huffing wildly through their noses, practically panting into each other's mouths. Olivia felt like she might faint from the combined heat of their two bodies which had become slick with sweat. Mutually they both broke away, desperately fighting for air. "Fuck!" Marcella swore. Olivia just grinned.

In a flash of inspiration she slithered her body down, easily escaping her mother's trembling hands. In under a second she'd managed to wriggle herself between Marcella's legs. Without much effort she twisted her mom fully onto her back and laid her head down on her lower belly with her left ear practically buried in her mother's crotch. "W-what are you doing?!" Marcella asked, sounding both scared and confused.

"I'm listening." Olivia whispered, encircling her mother's belly with both her hands. She nestled her ear below Marcella's belly button, noting that all the pulling she'd done earlier had dragged her mom's panties down her front almost exposing her mons. In fact Marcella's pubes were tickling her elbow and she could plainly smell how turned on she'd become from all the kissing.

"It's only been a couple of weeks!" Marcella started laughing, her belly rippling pleasantly, the sound echoing in Olivia's head. "Check back in a few months." She snorted haughtily, her cheeks a little rosy, clearly unsettled by her daughter's proximity to her crotch. Olivia merely locked eyes with her mother and sensually stroked her mom's belly with her hands.

"I can't believe there's a baby in there." She murmured, feeling a little awed despite her mixed motives. Slowly she turned her body over, pushing herself up on her elbows. Now she was staring straight down at Marcella's pelvis, she could see everything quite clearly. Her mom's glistening black ringlets peeking out from underneath the straining pink hem of her panties, the dark wet patch covering most of her crotch, the sparking vitality lurking below her mom's inscrutable ebony skin.

"Can you... feel it?" She asked, turning away from her mom's crotch long enough to catch her eyes.

"I... Don't really know." Marcella replied, pushing herself up with her hands so that she could stare down at her own belly. "I mean, I know something is different, but there's no distinct feeling yet." Olivia nodded thoughtfully, returning her gaze to between her mother's legs.

"I think you smell different." She said softly, giving a few delicate sniffs. Marcella grunted, her cheeks turning even darker. Olivia lowered her head down slowly, giving her mom a few more experimental sniffs. She stopped when she felt the first tickle of Marcella's pubes on the tip of her nose. "You smell really good." She breathed, her voice wavering slightly.

Marcella, who had been holding her breath finally sighed deeply, her muscles seemed to relax. "I'm sure I do. These panties are drenched." She said. "Help me take them off." Olivia reached over to her mother's sides and carefully hooked her thumbs underneath, she rocked her elbows back, as her mom lifted her butt and wriggled slightly, they managed to slide them painlessly down her legs and off her feet.

Olivia carefully straightened them out before folding them neatly. She wanted to hold them over her nose, but was too scared to do it right in front of her mom, especially after they'd done all that kissing. "Well?" Marcella asked, her voice prickling with impatience. "Aren't you going to put them on?" Olivia nearly fainted, despite the room reeling, she felt an almost overpowering rush between her legs as her cunt started to spasm and drool.

"You really want me to?" She asked, dumbly, feeling strangely humbled by her mother's blase acceptance of her strangely specific fixation. Marcella snorted.

"You were the one who taught me how to play this little game. I know you like to wear my suja panties filha." Olivia swallowed, she felt like she was being tested somehow, it was too easy. She tried hard to read her mother's expression, searching it for trickery or contempt, but all she could discern was playful curiosity. After her daughter's moment of hesitation, Marcella's impassive face quirked into lecherous grin.

"Yes! Yes!" She laughed gleefully. "Filha, I want to see you put on my imunda undies, right now!" Olivia felt like she'd been struck by lightning, in a flurry she was sitting up on the bed, yanking off her own panties with one hand, still clinging possessively to her mother's pink underwear. She tossed her bikini-style sea-foam green panties fecklessly on the bed and immediately wiggled her feet into the other pair.

After yanking them all the way to her upper thighs she slowed down, Marcella had inconspicuously picked up her daughter's discarded panties, smoothed them out and draped them casually over her breasts. Olivia was on her knees, clutching both sides of her mom's pink panties, she shuffled forward until her left knee bumped into Marcella's side. "Are you watching?" She panted, her excitement peaking.

Her mom nodded, reaching out with a hand she stroked her daughter's inner thigh causing her to gasp and quiver. Olivia pulled the panties up over her hips, the soggy and somehow still warm gusset wrapping slickly and snugly around her throbbing vulva. "Oooo." Her mom had made the most delicious sound, like she'd just tasted her favorite desert. She was biting her lip too.

Olivia let the elastic snap into place, she'd pulled them as tight as she dared. Suddenly drained of energy she slumped backwards, panting like she'd just run a marathon. Marcella laughed happily, it had a slight raspy quality, that made her sound extra naughty. "Porra, isso foi quente!" She said without using a single word of English, kicking her legs and shaking her head while she groaned and giggled vivaciously.

After a brief period of recovery she grabbed her daughter's leg and shook her roughly. "Mamãe wants to play too!" She grabbed Olivia's panties off her chest and dangled them deliriously over her face. "Too bad these are too delicate and too tiny. I'd tear them in half if I tried to put them on." Olivia had managed to turn around so that they could see each other again, she scowled.

"Always bragging about your figura, it's not fair that you have a bigger ass and wider hips than me, I'm still growing!" Marcella ignored her daughter's derision as she twirled the girl's panties around her finger.

"It doesn't matter anyway, I'm so horny it's too late for that." Grunting gutturally she slammed her hand along with the panties down between her legs. "I'm sorry baby, I can't control myself! Please don't watch your nojento mother." Marcella squeezed her eyes shut tight, her index finger, completely wrapped in her daughter's underwear had been swallowed by her labia.

Olivia watched with wide eyes as her mom fingered herself frantically, it wasn't clear if the panties were part of the production, or if they'd simply been innocent bystanders caught up in the rapidly degenerating situation. "Oh Deus!" Marcella groaned, a second finger joining the first. Olivia's panties were being eaten up little by little.

With each consecutive centimeter that vanished out of sight Olivia felt her own arousal growing. Stealthily she let her hand glide down to her own burning crotch. The second she touched herself she nearly passed out, her pussy jumped like a pirarucu flopping around on the deck of a boat. Gritting her teeth she compulsively bent double, her face very near Marcella's left hip.

"Oh Deus!" She mimicked her mom unintentionally, feeling everything, all the slippery, slimy, squirmy, squishy fascination with her mother's panties and her mother's juices; being smeared all over her pussy and forced inside it. Marcella grinned but started talking between ragged breaths.

"I told you to go. Why are you still here?" She was panting and didn't sound angry at all, in fact she sounded ecstatic. Olivia couldn't straighten up, couldn't stop rubbing herself, and her eyes couldn't look away from where her mother was methodically, if not very slowly, shoving the underwear her daughter had been wearing only minutes before deep inside herself.

Only one little loop of the side strap was sticking out, Marcella's two fingers expertly hooked and pushed it inside with the rest. "You can't watch this." She moaned. "It was an accident." Her fingers kept working, not even pausing when she talked. "I didn't notice I was still holding your... Panties!" She was arching her back so that she could thrust deeper.

She panted hard, squealing. "And... Now they're, so far inside, so, so... deep." She rammed her fingers in all the way to their first knuckles. "I... Can barely reach them." She panted emphatically, fingers twisting and wiggling. "But I can feel them, all bunched up against my cervix." She stiffened up and kind of bounced. "Don't watch me come! Filha, don't watch your mamãe come, please don't watch mamãe fucking herself with your suja panties!"

Olivia felt her own fingers plunging surprisingly deep into her pulsing cunt as she struggled to control her rising animalism. The hot spicy scent of her mom's glistening sex was overwhelming her mind. She was staring right into Marcella's pussy, every time her mom pushed in her fingers she caught a glimpse of its livid pink interior. Then she was coming and Marcella was too, they were both kind of screaming, although it was muted by frantic attempts to breath through tightly clenched teeth.

Marcella bounced wildly up and down, shaking the entire bed, Olivia was also jumping beside her, hips spread wide, her broad ass smacking her hand into the mattress. She lost consciousness for a moment, coming to with her left cheek resting on her mother's left thigh. Her mom's crotch was practically in her face but she was too exhausted to move.

"Filha, no, no. You can't be there." Marcella moaned, slowly withdrawing her extremely wet fingers from her pussy and sliding them into her daughter's scraggly hair. At first she seemed to be trying to push Olivia away, but then she was pulling her even closer, her fingers probing and plying their way around Olivia's head. Before long she had given up all pretense and was busy running both hands lovingly and sensually through her daughter's thick hair.

Olivia was only centimeters away from her mom's lustrous black bush, shimmering with dozens of diamond-like droplets, the aftermath of her breathtaking orgasm. She could see right through the heart of the thicket, to where her mother's fingers had beaten a path. Marcella's labia were still slightly spread, her opening a captivating vertical sliver of bubble-gum pink, still pulsing faintly.

She wanted desperately to reach out and touch it, to stick her own fingers inside, or to lean just a little farther forward and bury her nose and mouth in her mother's bush, shove her tongue as far as she could into that delicious looking place. But she didn't, instead she latched onto her mother's thigh with both hands and basked in the attention as Marcella continued to play lovingly with her hair.

Gradually they both regained their composure, breathing normally, slowly. Marcella brought one of her hands back to her crotch and gingerly stroked her pubes upward, pulling her labia tightly together, finally secreting away her enthralling florid depths. "I'm sorry about your panties." Her mom murmured, not sounding sorry at all. "I promise I'll give them back to you... Later." She smiled mischievously as she threaded her moist aromatic hands back into her daughter's hair.

Marcella moved her curling fingers slowly down from behind her daughter's ears, cupping her cheeks and gently stroking her face with her thumbs. "Filha, you're so brave. I can't believe you stayed with me even when I..." She looked away. "I feel so guilty that you had to see your own mother like that. Maybe now you understand just how malvada your mãe suja really is."

Olivia snorted. "I told you I wouldn't leave no matter what. Also you know, there's nothing wrong with me looking at something that belongs to me." She replied with just the littlest bit of sassy edge to her voice. Marcella shivered, perhaps it was the way Olivia was running her hands delicately up and down both of her thighs, her thumbs getting dangerously close to Marcella's crotch.

"I'm starting to get cold." Her mother said, although it wasn't cold at all. "Get me some clean panties to put on." Olivia jumped right up and trotted over to her mother's dresser and casually opened underwear drawer, because she knew were everything was, she was able to find what she wanted right away, but she paused holding it in her hand waiting a pensive moment before turning around.

"I just realized you didn't ask." She said sweetly, still showing Marcella her back. "You didn't ask for permission to play with yourself, or to orgasm. So if you really want to feel guilty about something, it should be that." She turned with a smile, clutching a diminutive black lace thong that was nothing more than a palm-sized triangle of semi-translucent material. "Maybe I should punish you?" She mused out loud as she sauntered over to the bed and tossed the lingerie onto her mother's belly.

Marcella blushed fiercely but didn't reply, quietly she picked up the thong and demurely bent her knees to pull it on as quickly as possible. She pivoted elegantly and swung her legs over the side of the bed, then she was standing and making a few final adjustments. Olivia couldn't help but notice that there was a bounce to her step. Marcella turned and came closer so that they were facing, less than a meter apart.

"You're absolutely right filha." She intoned, her voice suggesting remorse while her face was still smiling. "Mamãe has been very bad, danadinha even." She sort of pouted, it was extremely cute. "Please punish mamãe." She said in a silly sounding petulant voice that instantly got her daughter soaking wet. Olivia laughed, her voice sounding more than a little sinister.

"Turn around and put your hands on the bed... That's right, bend over!" She snapped. Marcella did as she was told, although hesitantly. Olivia raised her hand and gave her mother's mostly bare ass a terrific open-handed whack. Marcella squealed, her body heaving forward, almost flopping. "Back up." Her daughter chided, pulling on her mom's hips with both hands, dragging her back into position.