Favela Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was for being disobedient." She raised her hand again and gave her mom another powerful slap, this time on her other ass cheek. She loved how it felt quivering under her hand. Marcella squealed again, but managed to absorb most of the blow, grabbing handfuls of blankets and tensing her muscles. "And that was for touching your, or, I should say, my pussy, without permission."

She raised her hand a third time. "How many times did you come Mamãe? Tell the truth or I'll keep spanking until you do." Marcella turned her head, looking over her shoulder, her face was flushed, she even looked a little angry. Olivia noted that the red coloring on her mom's cheeks matched the corresponding pink patches on her rapidly reddening ass.

"F-Four... Times." Marcella stuttered out, groaning even as she braced her body for the inevitable assault. Olivia grinned and raised her hand, she was really beginning to enjoy herself. She paused, letting the anticipation build, trying to terrorize her mother. She struck. Then again, quickly, before her mom had a chance to recover. Marcella let out a long low moan and nearly collapsed.

Olivia felt a pang of compassion, rather gently she patted her mother almost affectionately on the butt. "Three." She counted out loud. "Now tell me who that buceta atraente belongs to." She prompted sweetly. Marcella whimpered and lowered her head.

"My pussy belongs to you filha." She breathed, her legs trembling.

"Four." Olivia gave her mom one final pat, it was barely enough to jiggle Marcella's beautifully round bottom, but her mother jumped anyway, as though she'd just been whipped. "Say it again." Olivia prompted, icily feigning mild disgust. Punctuating her command by tenderly stroking Marcella's hot inflamed flesh with the rough palm of her muscular hand. She moved in slow steady circles, shifting from side to side until she could physically feel her mom's body relax and the heat begin to subside.

"My pussy belongs to you, filha." Marcella whined, sounding as humiliated as she was undeniably aroused.

"Good. Then I'm all done, for now." Olivia simpered, stepping back and folding her arms. "Consider yourself punished." She smirked sweetly.

Somewhat stiffly her mother pushed herself back upright and turned around, her eyes sparked with anger but deeper they smoldered with that familiar hunger for more. There was also a hint of lingering shame that Olivia found particularly to her liking. "Now listen up." She snapped. "You got off easy today, I won't be so lenient next time." Her mom lowered her eyes and stared at the floor.

"I can't do this every day, you have to learn how to control yourself even when I'm not around. I'd prefer not to put you back in those locking panties, but I will if I have to. Meanwhile you're not to so much as think about touching yourself. No orgasms, period. The next time you come, I will be in control. Do you understand?" Her mom sulked for a moment before nodding sullenly.

"However." Olivia said loudly, pausing dramatically, making sure she had her mother's full attention. "I realized something very important just now, self-control alone isn't going to be enough, you're not ready for that yet mamãe. It's painfully obvious that what you actually need is carefully measured release. It would be excessively cruel for me to try and stop you from experiencing any sexual pleasure, until you can learn how to control it on your own." She patted Marcella's thigh reassuringly.

"I can see clearly now, that was never going to work. So... Starting immediately, we're going to try having you come only once per day, just so you can get some relief. I'll be the one bringing you to orgasm of course, and you won't be allowed to touch yourself before, during, or after. That way I think we can safely stop you from from getting so sexually frustrated that you go crazy and lose control like you did this morning, and it will also prevent you from accidentally associating masturbation with sexual satisfaction."

She raised her hand up to her mother's face and gently cupped her chin. "I'm glad we had this talk, I feel so much more relieved now that I've figured out how to help you deal with your urges mamãe. I promise that I won't stop giving it everything I've got until that sex-crazed wild animal inside you has been completely tamed, trained and thoroughly housebroken." She leaned in quickly and gave Marcella a fierce peck on the lips to stop her from talking back.

Sighing contentedly at her mom's stunned and speechless face, knowing that once again she'd won, Olivia turned without another word, and marched quickly out of her mother's bedroom. She didn't want Marcella to see that she was grinning from ear to ear. Olivia knew that beyond any doubt, in five minutes, after her mom had a chance to think over everything her daughter had said to her, the only possible reaction she could have would be to get extremely turned on start frantically fantasizing about their next encounter.

Olivia knew this because it was exactly how her own mind worked, she was doing it right now, even as she struggled to get dressed for work. It was going to be a very long day. She decided to give herself a little reward after work and took a detour to the old dump, just to see if anything knew had happened. But the second she stumbled out of the jungle corridor, she was brought up short. A menacing looking black wire fence crowned by two rows of oppositional spikes blocked her view.

Cautiously she stepped closer, gently fingering the slim band of luminescent woven grass that still ringed her wrist. There were metal signs posted every few meters, mounted to the heavy wire mesh. "Danger, Morte! 50,000 Volts." It said along the top, then underneath in small print. "This area has been restricted by the state in partnership with the Calico Federation. Entry is strictly prohibited, violation punishable by death." Olivia snorted. "Really?!" She scoffed, kicking some dust towards the black barrier. It crackled angrily, bolts of electricity arcing and popping through the cloud.

She stepped back reflexively. "Ugh. Whatever." Looking up she could still see the tower, impossibly tall, and ghostly against the backdrop of the pale cobalt sky. Its shadow was really the only thing that made it impossible to ignore, she imagined that if it were closer to the Favela center, or the bazaar, everyone would be talking about it. Obviously though, the state had taken notice, and apparently it had to do with Calico somehow. Olivia puzzled over this curiosity as she turned around and headed home.

Calico... The unconstrained AI... It had to be that, what else could it be? Logic suggested it was one of the new towers that Maithri had mentioned. Cleaning their dirty air and shooting it all the way into other space. How considerate of... Them. She thought internally, a prick of suspicion befouling her otherwise wonderful mood. Nothing truly good ever came to the Favela, or if it did, there was always some kind of horrific drawback or undeclared surcharge. She cackled bitterly. Maithri had also said that the robotic blood-collecting mosquitoes probably came from the towers too...

"Ugh. What-Ever! She repeated more emphatically, seeing the villa's gate coming into sight. Olivia was feeling strange, the experience she'd shared with Marcella that morning had changed something radically in her mind and heart. She still remembered the look her mom had given her with perfect clarity, as Marcella had smoothed her wiry wet pubes back over her swollen mons. They'd crossed another threshold together, just the two of them. Her mom had masturbated right in front of her, shamelessly stuffing Olivia's underwear deep inside her pussy.

Then she'd made eye contact and grinned. She was still coyly acting like she was resisting in some superficial way, but it was obvious that she'd decided to accept this new level of open intimacy between them. This acceptance had quickly morphed into enjoyment, and then boundless pleasure. It was dawning on Olivia that as long as she initiated these encounters, she could probably do almost anything she wanted.

The thought alone started her heart pounding and her head spinning. Marcella had finally come to terms with this thing that had been slowly building between them. She hadn't retreated or run away, she'd embraced all her feelings, the good and the bad. She was submitting to her own desires as much as she was her daughter's insatiable sexual appetite. It was a level of domination that Olivia hadn't imagined, but at the same time it felt like something else entirely.

Was this the unconditional love she'd been craving for so long, that primal connection with her mom that she'd thought had been lost forever? Or was it just some crazy sick and twisted carnal abyss that had no bottom, and no meaning beyond the next fleeting orgasm? She thought she might throw up, this was all too much for her muddled and weakened moral compass to handle.

She trudged to her room and flopped down on her mattress, she might have dozed off for a moment, and then an ominous shadow fell over her bed, she glanced up startling to wakefulness. It was Marcella. The room became unusually quiet, only the sound of a lone cricket chirping outside could be heard, Olivia realized she was holding her breath. She exhaled shrilly. Her mom seemed to rush over, suddenly appearing by her side, reaching out and tilting up her head so that she could get a good look into her eyes.

"Are you alright?" She asked, concern showing on her face. Olivia blinked slowly, overwhelmed by her recent thoughts and the unexpected manifestation of their subject. Of course it wasn't that strange, they lived in the same house, and they'd been in bed practically having sex together just a few hours ago. Marcella waited patiently, finally sitting down next to her daughter. "Maybe you're dehydrated." She said, sounding even more anxious, putting her palm against Olivia's forehead.

Olivia brushed it away gently, finally coming back to herself. She didn't have all the answers, but that was nothing new, there wasn't an easy way to isolate and dissect what was happening between her and Marcella, there was really only one way she could find out what was real and what wasn't, what was wrong and what was right. And that was by living through it. She looked up, met Marcella's worried eyes, and grinned.

"I'm great." She chirped. "I'm so good, I... feel like I had the best dream and then I woke up and it wasn't a dream, it was just how things were... Are, I mean. Do you ever feel like that mamãe?" Marcella grabbed her daughter's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I felt like I was having a nightmare filha, and it was going on for a very long time, like it was never going to end, and then someone grabbed me and shook me so hard." She gave Olivia's hand a vigorous shaking, then laughed raspily. "I thought I would come apart... but I didn't. I remembered how strong I was instead." She pulled on Olivia's hand, dragging her daughter roughly into her arms to give her a long ferocious hug.

Olivia squealed, wondering momentarily if her mom was talking about her or Baduro. She shook her head wildly, banishing the thought, and tried to focus on how good Marcella's boobs felt smashing hotly into her own. Eventually they drew apart, her mom looked flushed and Olivia realized she was blushing a little herself. Marcella grinning, cleared her throat and scratched the back of her head. "Anyway, I didn't mean to intrude, I was just popping in to give back your... Underwear."

Her blush intensified and she looked away temporarily, her mouth quirking into an expression of embarrassed uncertainty. She probably hadn't really thought this through, Olivia mused, as her mother squirmed awkwardly on the side of her bed. "Umm. They're still, you know... Inside." Her smile went painfully wide, her evident embarrassment peaking. "So, I should probably..."

She got up slowly and started to tug off the panties she was wearing. "Guess I could have done this in my room." She mumbled, somewhat guiltily. Her diminutive black thong fell limply to the floor and she stepped daintily out of the dark little pile.

"No." Olivia murmured, suddenly feeling a swell of dizzying emotion, along with a bit more than a mere brush of arousal. She leaned forward and grabbed her mother's wrist, pulling her closer to the side of the bed. "No, you did the right thing." She repeated, staring directly at Marcella's crotch. She looked up and made eye contact. "Touching yourself like that, it might have been too much of a temptation. I'll do it for you."

Olivia cringed internally at the way her voice had betrayed her, coming out high-pitched and breathy, as she'd said the words 'I'll do it', unable despite her best efforts to conceal the almost overpowering feelings of nervousness, excitement and desire. Her mom nodded, almost unnoticeably. Marcella's fists were clenched and her knees seemed to quiver in anticipation, her mouth was quirking again; as she fought to suppress a giddy smile.

Unable to wait a second longer, Olivia reached out eagerly with her right hand, upturned, cupped, she brought it swiftly in between her mother's thighs. The soft, springy and pleasantly moist bounds of Marcella's vulva fit neatly in her palm. The second she'd touched it, feeling both of Marcella's slippery labia squishing softly against her skin, she'd lost all trepidation. This was real, this was right; her mom wanted this, and so did she.

With great delicacy Olivia explored Marcella's folds, outside and then inside, she gently curled her middle finger, and entered her mom's opening almost too easily. It was so warm and wet, her juices were immediately oozing between her fingers. Inhaling deeply she experimentally wiggled the tip further inside. Marcella sighed contentedly and seemed to relax, her body slumping a little so that her daughter's digit went even deeper.

Olivia continued to push upward, soon her second knuckle was cresting her mother's opening. A moment later she felt the tip of her finger bump against something coarse and pliable when compared to the slick confining surfaces that surrounded her on all sides. At some point she'd forgotten all about the purpose of this venture, part of her had even doubted that the panties would still be there. Had her mom really kept them inside her pussy all day? That was crazy, wasn't it?

And yet, undeniably she was touching them. Olivia poked them curiously, having to twist her hand sideways and nestle two of her other knuckles between her mom's labia to do so. Warm juices squished out and coated the rest of her hand. Marcella let out a little moan, but stayed motionless. "I can feel them." Olivia whispered, at bit in awe. "I think they're right up against your cervix."

Olivia twisted her finger and felt it catch on some part of the lace, she could probably just curl it around what she was touching and gradually tease them out. Instead she turned her wrist back in the other direction, letting the hem or whatever it was she'd snagged slip smoothly off. She looked up at her mother and smiled. "This is probably going to take awhile." She mumbled. Her hand started moving on its own, tilting back and forth as she calmly pretended to try and latch onto the elusive undergarment.

She was catching them occasionally, moving them infinitesimally forward inside her mother, but then she'd push them back a second later as her wrist twisted her hand sideways. She was enjoying this little game of tugging and then poking the panties back into place. Marcella's breathing was becoming heavier, and Olivia could sense her muscles tightening every time she ground her slippery knuckles against her mom's opening.

"T-Two." Marcella panted. "You're probably going to need... Two fingers filha." She got out in a rush of breath that ended in what was almost a plaintive squeal. Olivia grinned and slowed down, letting her hand fall into a subtle rhythm, a gentle almost undetectable twisting and turning as she pulled and pushed the panties around.

"Great idea!" She replied, pulling back her hand far enough to curl her index finger underneath her mother's trembling body. Marcella moved with her, leaning into her hand as it tried to retreat, almost like Olivia was pulling her along on a string, but she wasn't. She groaned quietly and relaxed her thighs until she was able to stand up straight again. Olivia patiently waited for her mom to regain control before she gently worked her second finger up inside Marcella's tightening cunt.

"That's it, just relax. Let me take care of everything mamãe." She said quietly. In moments she was able to reach the panties with both fingers. Now that the top part of her hand was buried in her mother's crotch, she was able to more easily justify tilting her palm against Marcella's inner thigh and rest her thumb very naturally right over her mother's swollen clit. She could feel its hood through her mother's pubes and it electrified her.

Playfully she pinched at the edge of the panties, trying to catch them more firmly, determined to enjoy her secret game in an even more tactile way. She had to focus and strain a little but in a few seconds she was able to grip them firmly enough to do what she wanted. She started to ply them out, drawing just a little bit of their squishy bulk away from her mom's cervix. "Oops." She breathed, letting it slip intentionally between their tips.

"You're so wet mamãe, I'm having trouble getting a grip. So slippery down there." She murmured, as she thrust her two fingers confidently back into her mother's quivering depths. Olivia also made sure to keep her thumb pressed down firmly on Marcella's clit, she gave it a gentle little swipe from side to side as she pretended to hook the panties again. Her mom gasped and shuddered.

"F-filha! I..." She scrunched up her face and grimaced. "I don't know if I can..." She blushed and squirmed, Olivia could feel her mother's hot body wriggling as if trying to get away from her hand, even as Marcella's vagina clamped down forcefully on her fingers. "I'm going to come if you can't get them out soon!" She said in a frantic rush.

Olivia froze, her hand stopped moving and she just sat there calmly staring up into her mother's flushed face. "How soon?" She asked curiously, her voice carefully controlled, neutral. Since she'd stopped rubbing and thrusting with her fingers, Marcella had a chance to catch her breath and respond as calmly as she could given the circumstances.

"I... Don't know! It feels like... It could happen at any second!" She sounded extremely flustered, and Olivia found it both adorable and deeply arousing at the same time. She smiled sweetly and focused intently on the velvety sleekness and warmth of her mother's insides, Marcella's thick translucent juices dripped pendulously off the edge of her bent wrist.

"You know you're not allowed to come without explicit permission." Olivia murmured. Marcella gritted her teeth and made a sound that was almost a growl. Olivia wiggled her fingers just the tiniest amount, turning her mom's growl into an anguished grunt. She smirked. "Do you?" Her thumb lifted away from Marcella's clit, hovering over it, trembling slightly. "Do you want to come Marcy?"

Never in her life had she called her mother 'Marcy', nor had she ever heard another person refer to her mom by that name, and yet in that feverish moment of lust it had just slipped out inexplicably. It had felt right somehow, in a way that her mom's full name never had, and the moment she'd said it she'd let her thumb settle back down on top of her mother's swollen slippery clit.

In some part of her sex-crazed mind, in that instant 'Marcella' had ceased to be her mother, this delectable submissive woman in front of her had become someone else entirely, or perhaps something more? She wasn't entirely sure, Olivia was only certain that she had felt something otherworldly when she'd called Marcella Marcy. She'd felt a powerful spasm deep between her mother's legs, just as her own pussy had jumped in response to the unfamiliar sobriquet.