Favela Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

"Yes." Her mother hissed. "More than anything I do!" Olivia actually gulped, her mom's face had transformed, all her wrinkles were gone, her skin as smooth as glass, a gentle smile played about her slightly cracked lips. She glowed, her expression sublime and slavish. "Oh, please let me come." She breathed, sighing, relaxing, melting. Her body and her heat seeming to envelope and absorb Olivia's entire hand.

This wasn't a woman, this was a goddess. That was all Olivia could think, as she blinked, trying to find her bearings in this new reality. She felt lost, overwhelmed, and completely at her mother's mercy. "Marcy." She whispered, her mouth and lips dry and cracked, her mom tilted her head and looked down benevolently. "Marcy." She repeated, a little louder, this new name for the woman who was her mother, it was all she had and she clung to it like a single twinkling star in a dark infinity.

Each time she said it her mother's brow furrowed and she let out a little moan. After a few seconds the excitement of this newfound power spread through her limbs like tendrils of lightning. "Marcy." She said more loudly, timing her use of the name with the movements of her thumb and fingers, which had picked up where they'd left off.

"W-what?" Her mom breathed hoarsely, looking back down into her daughter's eyes. The deep eye contact made Olivia suddenly very shy and self conscious, even though it also set her crotch on fire. Her mother's eyes started to close but then opened again, she was stopping herself from blinking, her gaze was nebulous, seeming to focus on some distant point, while simultaneously penetrating directly into the deepest darkest parts of Olivia's soul.

"Marcy I... I think this is the only way." Olivia stuttered out, feeling a strange need to lean on the flimsy pretext for this whole affair. She'd almost completely forgotten about the panties until this very moment of spiritual discomfort. "If you come, I think it might push them out, far enough for me to grab them." It was utter nonsense, it sounded ridiculous even saying it, but her attack of shyness had forced her to blurt it out.

Her mom looked momentarily confused, her dreamy expression clouding for a second, but then she grinned. "Oh yes... The panties." She moaned. "I'd forgotten about those." She sighed. Olivia actually chuckled before she could stop herself, they had totally slipped her mom's mind too, she'd been freaking out about nothing. So typical. So stupid. Classic Olivia.

This was why she couldn't concentrate, why she couldn't make up her mind about anything. These nagging self-doubts, this crippling lack of confidence. She could see it all laid out in front of her with crystal clarity. She had to make a choice, to decide who she wanted to be, and who she wanted her mom to be in relation to that new person she would inevitably become.

The truth was, she already knew, she'd already made up her mind. She'd done so the moment the word 'Marcy' had left her lips. It was time to accept it, that was all. "Marcy." She said. "I want you to come too." She paused, taking a deep breath, thinking about exactly what she wanted to say, choosing her words carefully. "Marcy, I want to make you come. I want to make you mine." She squeaked, her courage finally giving out.

Olivia's heart pounded, her crotch ached and throbbed, her inner thighs were sticky and wet. She saw little blue sparkles all around the boundaries of her vision, her head felt oddly hollow and light. Marcella was still looking down at her, still forcing her eyes to stay open, she was panting, but her facial expression was infuriatingly unreadable. She wasn't giving her daughter anything, not one shred of validation, she would have to take it entirely on her own without any help or encouragement. That was the way it had to be. That was the only way it could be hers and hers alone. Olivia didn't wait for a reply, she let her hand do the talking.

In seconds her mom was moaning loudly, her whole lower body writhing and rocking back and forth on top of her daughter's fingers. Olivia had daringly slipped a third one inside and was relentlessly circling Marcella's clit with her thumb. She could feel the beginnings of her mom's orgasmic convulsions, she knew them well enough by now. Without a second thought, she pushed her over the edge.

As soon as her mom started coming, Olivia rammed her fingers as deep as they would go, pushing the panties inside Marcella roughly into her cervix, she hooked them with all three in one smooth motion and dragged them forward all the way to her mother's G-spot. She ground them into it, eliciting a crazed moan. Marcella started squirting, hot pale juice splashing all over Olivia's arm, her chest, her thighs, streaming down her legs.

Olivia kept roughly rubbing the panties back and forth over Marcella's G-spot, forcing her to keep climaxing over and over. She was still squirting, there was so much juice spraying everywhere, it was like running through a sprinkler, Olivia felt drenched, and it was all she could smell. Her mom slumped forward, finally succumbing to the overpowering endless waves of pleasure.

But she wasn't unconscious, just fatigued. Olivia finally let her hand relax, gently tugging the stretchy fabric of her panties until they reluctantly slipped the last few centimeters out of her mom's pulsating pussy, slapping wetly and sticking hotly to the back of her hand. "Fuck." Marcella grunted, her whole body was shaking, wobbling, Olivia wondered how she was even still standing.

Olivia reached up with both arms, the panties still clutched tightly in her right hand and held her mother's face firmly between them, smearing it a little with her own juices. "You're mine Marcy." She said simply.

"I... I'm yours." Marcella confirmed softly, her chest heaving. Olivia nodded, staring her mom straight in the eyes.

"Now put these back where they belong." Olivia demanded, lowering her hands and stretching out the sopping wet underwear between them. "Don't think, don't talk, just obey." She murmured, gesturing downward with the outstretched garment, daring her mom to question her command. Marcella's mouth closed slowly, she reached out and took the panties, hands and arms shaking she bent down on one knee and awkwardly looped them around her daughter's raised foot.

They didn't slide back up smoothly, they were completely soaked and sticky, they clung to her thick thighs and her mother had to meticulously peel and ply and pull them little by little until she finally managed to get them over Olivia's hips and ass, more or less in one piece. When Olivia finally felt the sodden crotch squishing up against her cunt, she nearly came on the spot. Her entire pelvis was on fire.

The heat of her peaking arousal waged war with the coolness of the wet underwear as it tried desperately to dry out. "Fuck." She groaned. Never in her life had she felt anything quite like this. Marcella was still on her knees, looking up at her daughter, a look of dazed awe on her face. Olivia felt her pussy start to climax, but the orgasm hadn't hit her fully yet, she leaned forward and lifted her mother's face by the chin, and silently bent down so that they were face to face.

"Mine." She moaned right into her mother's mouth and then she was kissing her firmly on the lips. Her knees bumped together, locking as her orgasm crested for real. Olivia's ass jutted out, quivering, jiggling, it was the strangest orgasm she'd ever had, but also one of the strongest. Her hands moved down to her mother's shoulders for support, as she moaned freely and wriggled her tongue between Marcella's teeth.

A moment later she felt her mom's hands fastening onto her hips and Marcella's tongue was sliding over her own, invading her mouth. Olivia whimpered uncontrollably as a series of orgasms coursed throughout her being, up and down, back and forth, in and out. Countless invisible tiny hands stroking her insides, looking for a way out. She felt on the brink of absolute madness.

Then she was gushing into her drenched underwear, juices pouring down her inner thighs, splashing all over her feet, her mom grabbed the hem of her daughter's lingerie and used it like a handle to keep her from falling over. The crotch dug ruthlessly into her pussy and ass. This only intensified her climax. Somehow though, they never stopped kissing, it just went on and on, sloppy, frantic, almost violent.

At some point Olivia felt confident enough to unlock her knees and flex her legs, they were so cramped and sore she almost cried. Reflexively she sunk down to her mother's level. Marcella kept kissing her, only her tongue had retreated; tender, slow gentle kisses that sent deep residual spasms rolling through Olivia's numb exhausted vulva. Then her mom was pulling back, although not far.

They looked into each other's eyes briefly, then Marcella wrapped her arms around her daughter and they were embracing tightly, two sets of relatively tiny tits mashing stiffly together, nipples still hard and extremely sensitive. Marcella's head had slipped over her daughter's shoulder, it turned so that she could say something into Olivia's ear. She only said one word. "Yours." Olivia squeezed her mother more tightly to her body, she didn't want to ever let go.

How long did they stay like that? She didn't know, it must have been awhile because not long after her eyelids grew heavy, she felt like she might fall asleep in her mother's arms. Marcella made the first move, gently untangling their bodies and rocking back on her knees. She spoke quietly, softly, as though trying not to wake a sleeping child. "What do you want me to wear to bed? Should I put my other panties back on, or...?"

"No panties for you tonight." Olivia sighed, although she was smiling sweetly, she felt a surge of excitement in knowing that her mother wouldn't argue or resist. Marcella did blush cutely though. "And, I'm sleeping in your bed, with you." Olivia continued, struggling to her feet, and reaching down to help her mother up. When they were both standing, she kept holding both of her mom's hands.

She felt their texture by rolling her thumbs which were casually nestled in her mom's sweaty palms, they were somehow soft and rough at the same time. "How are you feeling now that you've come mamãe? Are you going to be okay for the rest of the day?" Marcella chuckled and looked away bashfully.

"I..." She started, turning her head back to look her daughter in the eyes. "Wish I could tell you what you wanted to hear filha, but when I look at you..." She trailed off, blushing so darkly that Olivia could almost feel her embarrassment, like the heat of the sun tickling her skin. She could also see the flash of primal lust kindling deep in her mother's gleaming eyes. It excited her.

"I... I'll never be satisfied. I'll never have enough!" Marcella said the word 'never' so angrily, clenching her fists around her daughter's hands, so tightly that it hurt. Tears welled up in her ferocious eyes, she cried quietly. Olivia shook her mother by the hands, snapping her out of it, grabbing her attention.

"Hey!" She shouted, realizing that her own eyes were blurring with tears. "You're not alone anymore!" She choked out, fighting down a sob. "What I mean, is, you're not the only one who feels that way!" She felt strange saying it out loud, but it was just the truth. She pulled her mother closer and glared angrily into her eyes. "I'm glad you'll never have enough, because I don't want that. I want you to always be hungry and wanting and desperately... Horny, for me!!"

She forced down her mother's arms, slamming their bodies back together, she kissed her unapologetically on the mouth. It wasn't as ferocious a kiss as she'd meant it to be, but it was still plenty energetic. Tears trickled down both their cheeks as her mother returned the kiss with the same level of passion and need. Olivia pulled back to catch her breath, "Because that's exactly how I feel about you." She said in a single rushed exhalation.

She immediately plunged back into the kiss, not wanting her mother to ruin the moment, and to her credit, Marcella didn't even blink, she just kept kissing her daughter back. It was the best kiss Olivia had ever had, nothing had ever felt more real or sincere or right. Soon they were both moaning a little, and that was when they pulled apart again, both mother and daughter breathing heavily, smiling and looking fearlessly into each other's eyes.

"This is crazy, isn't it?" Marcella murmured, Olivia nodded slowly after a moment.

"It is, but I don't care." It was Marcella's turn to nod. They both started cackling, and then laughing. Then they were hugging again. Giddy, elated, delirious.

Then as though on a secret signal they both withdrew, stepping back a pace, letting their hands fall apprehensively at their sides. This was necessary Olivia realized, they both needed some distance and time to process everything that had happened. She could tell her mother was thinking the same thing. "We'll see each other again, at dinner." Marcella murmured, her voice sounded so content and carefree, it almost started Olivia crying all over again.

"Yes. Yes we will." She replied, smiling, feeling unbelievably happy. Her mom turned slowly and left her bedroom, an irrefutable bounce to her step. Olivia glanced down at her time-patch, wondering exactly how long it would be before dinner, and was instantly distracted by the small icon of a glowing sapphire birthday cake. It was time! Things had been so crazy it had almost entirely slipped her mind.

Silently Olivia said a prayer of thanks to her past self, for having the foresight to buy her mother's birthday present(s) a couple of weeks in advance. They were already wrapped and everything. She marveled for a moment at the strange and somewhat mystical coincidence, that today of all days had been the day she'd finally told Marcella how she really felt about her. Moreover, she'd even given her mother a new name of sorts, it was almost like she'd been reborn...

"Bizarre." Olivia mumbled, her mind racing with an unbelievable number of thoughts. Her eyes refocused on the time. It was already late afternoon, there were only a few hours before she would have the option of heading back to the factory to meet up with her girlfriend. She decided that today was definitely a good day for that, since she simply couldn't wait to tell Maithri what had happened. As exciting as it was to think about, she also felt an intense pang of anxiety at the prospect.

She could only guess how Maithri would react. Would she be... Proud? Sad? Angry? Olivia really didn't know, she had the vaguest impression that her girlfriend would be okay with almost anything, as long as she still got to spend lots of time with her, but she also sensed that deep down inside Maithri was an especially complicated woman who might harbor all manner of secrets and heavily guarded passions. It scared Olivia a little, but she also found that aspect of her girlfriend's personality exhilarating.

It kept her guessing, so it kept things interesting. In the end, she was just going to have to be honest with Maithri, and deal with the consequences. Meanwhile there was still plenty of time for a leisurely trip to the bazaar, she could round up the ingredients for a special birthday feast, along with some top-shelf liquor. Olivia hurriedly started to get dressed, feeling strangely eager to cover up her mostly naked body.

She would change into something extra sexy for dinner tonight, but for now she chose the standard shorts/tank top combo. They were new clothes that she'd purchased last week from a random military surplus vending machine she'd come across while exploring the industrial district. The shorts were Cambodian jungle camo with lots of pockets and wonderfully spacious even considering her grande ass.

The tank top was a watery sky-blue and made out of some material she'd never seen before. Possibly ballistics-grade since it had been rather pricey. It had a cool logo on the back, two diametric concentric circles, both half-black, half-white. She strapped on her bandoleer and sling bag crosswise and was then on her way. The hours drifted by as she flitted from shop to shop, it was hard to choose between this or that, she wanted everything to be perfect.

Her last stop was an improbable cake shop in the luxuries district. Never in her life had Olivia imagined she would one day be shopping for such an extravagant delicacy. Even on her newly enhanced budget, almost everything was completely out of her price range. Finally after almost ten minutes of deliberation she ended up settling on a small frosted cake slightly smaller than a P4 antipersonnel mine.

The holographic shopkeeper who looked like a cartoon pig wearing a Toque blanche eyed her skeptically with its beady black eyes. Even wearing new clothes it was obvious that Olivia was out of place, but after she paid the Suidae baker oinked amenably and directed a set of gleaming robotic arms to package it up carefully in a small transparent plastic box.

Olivia tenderly eased it into her sling bag and exhaled anxiously after zipping it securely inside along with everything else. Almost right away she noticed her gait change, her steps were now cautious and measured, this would slow her down considerably, but she didn't want it to get damaged. Grunting in irritation she glanced down at her time-patch, it was already time to head for the factory and meet up with Maithri.

The sun was setting as she arrived, silhouetting the Circuitos and causing it to cast an ominous shadow that made walking more treacherous until she got within range of the blinding security lights that ringed the complex. The shift buzzer actually sounded right as she reached the front gate almost causing her to jump out of her skin. Checking to make sure she hadn't crushed the cake box, and sighing with relief she waited patiently for her girlfriend to show.

A flood of shady looking characters poured from the scintillating maw of the factory, but Olivia only had eyes for one. Less than a minute later they were both walking slowly back along the winding jungle path in almost total darkness. Maithri finally switched on her headlamp after Olivia stumbled on a protruding root. "Why'd you wait so long!?" She snapped, checking the cake once more. "I got you that thing for a reason!"

Maithri giggled. "Sorry. You know I like to walk in the dark." She murmured shyly. "It's safer that way, no one knows I'm coming." She laughed. Olivia reluctantly laughed along with her, the pain in her big toe starting to fade.

"Well, nothing at all is going to ruin my good mood tonight." She said happily, the bulky weight in her satchel seeming to lift her up rather than weigh her down. Maithri took her hand and squeezed it lovingly, Olivia had already spilled the beans, practically before they were even out of sight of the factory. Maithri's reaction had been totally unexpected, she'd wrapped her arms carefully around Olivia, hugged her gently to her chest and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

"I'm so happy for you." She'd said, sincerely, her dark eyes wide and dancing with unbridled joy. Then in a surprising twist she turned her face away and snorted. "About fucking time!" She scoffed, staring off into the underbrush. Then her eyes were back, brimming with tears, and she was laughing in Olivia's face. Olivia had to laugh too, she didn't really understand why, but she felt why. Things had always been like this, but now it was official, nothing had really changed, and yet...

"This is like when a person dies and they weigh the body." Olivia said solemnly. "It weighs a little less than when they were alive, even though science can't explain why." Maithri cocked her head and squinted her eyes. She probably had no idea what Olivia was going on about, it was really out of character anyway, for her to share this kind of introspective philosophical morbidity out loud. Her girlfriend just sniffed and tipped back her head, staring up at the stars.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers