Favela Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you're holding on tight." She waited patently until her mom tightened her grip around the tadpole. "Are you ready?" She asked softly. Marcella nodded uncertainly. "Now watch carefully." Olivia took the tadpole she was holding and gently bumped its 'head' against the head of the one in Marcella's hand. Instantly they both jumped to life. Her mom squealed and almost tipped over her chair.

Olivia calmly bumped the two tadpoles together again, the intense vibrations stopped just as quickly as they had started. "Puta merda!" Marcella exclaimed, turning the tadpole around to get a second look. "It almost shot out of my hand!" She laughed uneasily.

"Okay, now that you know what to expect, let's try it again." Together this time the two women gently bumped the tadpoles together. Once more the silent yet powerful vibrations made them difficult to hold. Olivia nodded. "Good, you've got it, now pay attention to what happens next." She stood up and started walking backwards, slowly.

Marcella's face lit up, she held the tadpole closer to her face, then to her ear. "It's quieting down!" She smiled. Olivia nodded and kept walking backwards, she was almost at the door.

"Just keep holding on, I'll be back in a minute." Then she disappeared into the hallway. Marcella noticed how the tadpole became less and less energetic, even so she could still feel it humming away. At times it would seem to twitch or pulse, and then return to its usual diminished intensity. After a minute had passed, it barely stirred, she could only feel (and hear) it moving when she touched it against the side of her face. Then suddenly, startling her, it had one of its tiny spasms.

As the seconds ticked by it got increasingly excited, becoming difficult to grasp and then, Olivia was back, walking steadily through the doorway. "Do you get it?" She asked, smiling. Of course Marcella did, she wasn't stupid.

"Yeah, they can communicate somehow. They know when they're close together. It's cool!" Olivia sat back down, pausing only to tap the two tadpoles together. The vibrations stopped abruptly.

"They have all sorts of sensors inside, they can do a lot more more than that. You might have noticed the twitching, that was me changing direction." Then she turned a bit red. "Really though they work best when they're in the right environment. They need certain conditions, for all their features to, um... Activate." She cleared her throat and broke eye contact with her mother.

Marcella nodded, a curious look creeping over her features. "These are kinda for the baby too." Olivia continued, feeling her grasp on the tone of the situation becoming more tenuous by the second. "They can keep track of what's happening with your chemistry, you know, hormones, moods, stuff like that." Her voice kind of squeaked when she said the H-Word. Blushing furiously she looked down at her feet.

"The... The vibration is supposed to be super relaxing and strengthen your muscles, it really helps you get ready, down there." There, she'd finally said it, although from a quick upward glance at her mom's face the cat had been out of the bag for some time now. "Oh! Oh, I almost forgot. They were operating in dry mode just now, so... Uh, don't expect it to be like that all the time."

Marcella just raised her eyebrows. "I hope you don't mean that they can't tell when the other one is nearby. Because I liked that. If we each have one, then I'll always know when you're in the villa." Olivia started to respond and then stopped, tilting her head cutely when she realized that she didn't actually know what the tadpoles were like in 'wet mode'. The manual was only partially in English, and she'd kind of skimmed it.

Just then she processed what her mom had said and turned red all over again. Olivia had been worried that her Marcella would find the proximity sensors creepy, she was actually surprised and a bit confused that her mom seemed to like the idea so much. She'd even flipped it around and got Olivia wondering how she was going to like having her own privacy invaded in such an intimate way.

"You don't know?" Marcella murmured, rhetorically to herself. "Well, why don't we find out?" Before Olivia could say another word, her mom bumped the two tadpoles together and then in one smooth, fluid motion slipped the blue little monster down the front of her slacks. Her brow furrowed momentarily and she looked straight up at the ceiling. She grunted and shifted, bumping her bottom off the chair for a split second. Then she sighed, slumped, and seemed to melt.

Raising and bending her arms high behind her head, she clung to the back rung of her seat and thrust out her chest, legs flopping open obscenely. "Oh my." She huffed, her cheeks darkening. After a few moments she seemed to relax, smiling she leveled her eyes at her daughter. "Don't keep me hanging." She breathed, kicking out one foot playfully. Olivia swallowed hard and clutched her red tadpole tightly.

No matter how lewd and debaucherous Olivia fancied herself, somehow her mother always managed to make her feel like a rank amateur. It wasn't even that Marcella tried to be pornographic, it was more that she didn't seem to have any notion whatsoever about what was appropriate in these situations. Yet, she always tricked Olivia into thinking that she did.

The effect was doubly infuriating because deep down Olivia knew that it was her own false assumptions about her mother that kept tripping her up. The truth was, she just didn't know who Marcella was sexually. Not that she was necessarily supposed to, she reminded herself, ruefully. Gritting her teeth, Olivia copied her mom's performance and with a touch less finesse squeezed the tadpole begrudgingly inside herself.

The vibrations were mind-numbing, she felt herself melting, just like her mom. Groaning she clenched her thighs together, and instantly regretted it. The tail of the tadpole was poking out just the tiniest bit, and the second she clamped her legs down on it... The vibrations were buzzing through her whole vulva. She jerked her legs apart, scowling as Marcella laughed raspily at her cute miscalculation.

"The tail, it sticks out a little, doesn't it?" Marcella crooned, lifting her legs slowly up and down, scissoring them together, wincing each time they aligned. "I wonder if it's designed to be like that?" Olivia forced herself to sit upright, letting the anger that she felt at herself and at her mother's feckless exhibitionism give her the strength to resist the pleasure the tadpole was forcing her to endure.

"I get my panties wet enough as it is filha, don't think I need this thing propping the door open." She chuckled raspily, writhing a bit in her seat, her brow furrowing hotly. "But I guess I can put up with it, for your sake." Olivia gripped the arm of her chair, desperately trying to resist the lapping waves of pleasure that relentlessly tickled her insides. Maithri was just sitting comfortably slouching, her head turning slowly back and forth between mother and daughter, an obscene self-satisfied smile plastered on her round olive-colored face.

"Yes!" Olivia nearly yelped, a tiny spasm spiking through her humming cunt. "Yes... You'll do it for me." She tried to make it sound like an order, but it came out more like an obscene confession about how aroused the tadpole was making her.

"I..." Marcella's brow furrowed in concentration, her smile widening. "I want to try both of my presents at the same time." She glanced quickly at her daughter then leapt up, her fingers ripping the buttons of her slacks open. Her hands snaked over her hips pushing them to the floor, leaving her naked from the wast down. Turning, she reached for the nearest pair of panties and picked up the pastel blue ones.

Marcella set the hooks to a her size, then glancing over at Olivia, she reached back down and snatched up the white pair. She tossed them over to her daughter and smiled. "These will mach your dress. Put them on filha, then tonight before we go to bed we can swap." She blushed slightly and a tiny gasp escaped her lips. Olivia could feel every move her mother was making.

So this is 'wet mode'. She mused as her eyes tracked Marcella's subtle twists and turns, each motion translating instantaneously into a nuanced pattern of powerful vibrations that traveled rapidly throughout the entirety of her spasming vulva. Moving quickly to mask her obvious pleasure she bent forward and pulled on the practically translucent white mesh panties.

She felt the additional momentary thrill of revealing to both her mom and her girlfriend that she hadn't been wearing anything underneath her white dress until that very moment. Then she realized for the first time ever, she was wearing matching lingerie with her mother, and this was a whole new level of... Something! She chuckled as she adjusted the hooks, making sure they were comfortable but tight enough to stay up. Then conspicuously she looked up and watched Maithri and her mother's reaction as she dropped and smoothed out the skirt of her dress.

"Boy, I may never wear normal underwear ever again." Marcella simpered, twisting her body from side to side, admiring how it looked on her hips and ass. Once again, Olivia felt every twist and turn, right in her crotch. It was aggravating as hell, and super-stimulating! Their eyes met across the table as they both surreptitiously glanced up at the same time, smiling happily. Marcella pulled up her slacks and buttoned them up, then she gestured for her daughter to come closer.

Olivia staggered to her feet, the constant pangs of pre-orgasmic pleasure were intense, but she clenched her jaw and took a few tentative steps. Her mother also moved forward, albeit with considerably more grace. Then they took the last shuddering step together, and suddenly they were hugging. "Oh!" Marcella groaned, her lower body arching backwards. She chuckled uneasily. "Almost forgot that little guy was still in there."

Olivia chuckled dryly for her mom's sake. Yeah right! She thought internally, No way in hell anyone could forget one of these things! She had to resist the impulse to pull back in surprise, the vibrations had flared up intensely as their bellies had momentarily bumped together. "So you like the Tadpole then?" Olivia breathed weakly, standing stiffly and awkwardly with her butt pushed a little out behind her, limiting contact. Marcella just grinned and brought their faces closer together, until their noses were touching.

"Like it? I love it. Now stop holding back and give mamãe her birthday hug." She murmured softly, her eyes sparkling. Her hands slid down her daughter's supple back until they rested resolutely on Olivia's ass. "And take your time." Marcella simpered, lovingly stroking her daughter's tightly clenched ass. Olivia nodded wearily, as she felt her mom's fingers sinking resolutely into her tender flesh, compelling her to shuffle forward.

With each millimeter their bodies moved closer together, the vibrations between their legs seemed to intensify by an unreasonable amount. When their boobs made contact again Olivia inhaled sharply then started panting. "C-can you f-feel that?" She huffed, already out of breath somehow.

"Y-Yeah." Her mom panted in response. "Something c-changed." Marcella suppressed a squeal. "T-the vibrations, c-coming and g-going." Their foreheads bumped silently together. Olivia couldn't explain it but as vague as her mom's description had been it was also perfectly accurate. While the vibrations were considerably stronger, they weren't consistent, instead they seemed to swing slowly back and forth. Low to high, high to low, low to high. The rhythm was smooth, seamless.

Marcella was still pulling Olivia forward, their ribs were almost touching, as they both took deep heaving breaths. First Marcella would breathe, then Olivia, in and then out, it was hard to ignore their strange regularity. "I-I think they're... A-alternating." Marcella squeaked. Olivia focused for a moment on their bodies and her sensations, and she realized that her mom was right.

"Yes!" She nearly yelped, nodding, their foreheads rubbing together pleasantly. "Mine is strongest when yours is weakest!" She said in the rush of a single breath. Her mom nodded back.

"F-fascinating." Marcella moaned, their lips almost touched, Olivia found herself longing to kiss her mother, but she resisted the impulse, instead she let her own hands slide down to her mom's ass. She grabbed Marcella's firm flesh and squeezed, partially to gain stability and partially to regain control. Now they were both pulling each other closer.

Their bellies touched, but lightly. Olivia could feel the hems of their matching underwear rubbing softly together underneath her dress and her mother's slacks. Never in her life had she felt this acutely attuned to everything going on in and around her trembling body. The vibrations were already so much, but this impossibly delicate touch seemed to double her sensitivity and arousal. "L-let's just go all the way already!" Her mother gasped, and then her arms were circling roughly around Olivia's waist, crushing their bodies together.

Momentarily Olivia couldn't breath, but she wasn't about to be undone, she grabbed her mother's waist in kind and then it was almost like they were fused into one wielded trembling trunk. With the last of the air in her lungs she managed a long bestial squeal. Her mom grunted, but it was no less the sound of a wild animal. Their hip bones ground together, their minds drifted.

Consciousness percolated up slowly through the roiling boil of vibrations that seemed to seesaw between them, first driving deep into Olivia and then into her mother. The longer their intractable hug persisted the more cognizant they both became of the pattern dictated and enforced by the Tadpole. It was mesmerizing yet lucid, fuzzy, vague and indistinct, then articulate, arresting and serene. Nothing and everything all at once. Then just when the constant flow and ebb of intensity had become strangely familiar, it started to change again.

Both of them realized what was happening immediately, being as acutely aware of their own and each other's bodies as they were at that moment. The vibrations were slowly and inexorably synchronizing, second by second their breathing too began to sync as the gap between their bouts of pleasured exhaustion grew ever shorter and less pronounced.

Seemingly together the two women arched their upper bodies elegantly backward and clasped arms. Olivia took hold of her mother's biceps and Marcella grabbed her daughter's. Both of their eyes were wide, crazed, yet intently focused. The vibrations from the Tadpoles reached a final supreme harmonic peak, both pulsed stronger and longer than they had at any other time.

Both women started whimpering openly, fingers digging desperately into each other as they both struggled to stay in position. Then the familiar and necessary lull in vibrations ceased altogether. It became one incessant overwhelming hum that drove them both screaming over the edge in seconds. Olivia and Marcella moaned loudly as they came uncontrollably.

The vibrations from the tadpoles stopped abruptly but the powerful pulsing spasms continued unabated between their legs, a different type of rhythm now, a biological sympathetic bass line that danced to the beat of its own drum. As soon as one began to tire and diminish in intensity, the other appeared to sense this flickering resolve and would rise up to reignite them both, adding plentiful fuel and fanning its companion into a raging inferno. Seconds later it would start its own descent, seeming to run out of steam.

They passed their orgasms back and forth like this for several minutes, moaning quietly between panting bids for oxygen. In surprise to everyone present, instead of their peaks of pleasure becoming fewer and farther between, it seemed as though their mutual arousal was ratcheting back up with each consecutive mini-orgasm. "Fuck! I thought we were winding down!" Marcella groaned, fingers clenching and unclenching as she struggled to maintain her grip on her daughter's formidable backside.

"M-Me tooo!" Olivia panted, too out of breath to say much else. She started whimpering as both the intensity and frequency of their alternating orgasms began to increase again.

"My pussy, and your... Pussy." Marcella squealed. "They're having a party, and we're not invited!" She started laughing giddily, but that quickly gave way to loud insistent moaning. Olivia tried to chuckle back, but she could only moan desperately too, so she nodded frantically instead. It felt like her head was going to fly off. Their crazy runaway rhythm reached its second massive crescendo, their bodies slammed together, leg and arm joints locking. Olivia couldn't move a muscle much less breathe.

All she could feel was her crotch, it was her entire world, a tiny twinkling star gone supernova. Blinding burning scouring rays of heat and light emanated in waves, rippling outward in every direction, bathing them both in all encompassing orgasm. But that nanosecond of bliss was all they were able to enjoy, as they both blacked out immediately afterwards. Mother and daughter, slumped together, unconscious, unaware of the world they'd left so far behind.

The candles in the room flickered and burned down, Maithri brought both their chairs and after a minute of skillful positioning, manged with some luck to disentangle their limp nest of limbs and flop them both carefully down into them without injury. Sighing with exertion, the young woman gently wiped down both of their foreheads and faces with a moist cloth. She glanced over the rest of their bodies and pondered a more comprehensive cleanup, but ultimately decided against it.

If she knew Olivia at all, the crazy little sex maniac probably wanted to stay just like she was, anointed by her mother's various erotic extracts, and reeking of sex. She'd be mad if Maithri wiped any of that away. She was glad she hadn't done anything else, because a few seconds later the two women stirred and opened their eyes. "Oh god!" Olivia groaned, both hands rushing down to the bottom of her dress, hoisting it up as quickly as she could. Marcella was doing much the same thing with her slacks, fingers flying to disengage their buttons.

"I have to get this fucking thing out of me!" Marcella snorted, starting to giggle hysterically. Less than a very messy minute later, the two women tapped their colorful tadpoles together and dropped them disdainfully on the kitchen table. "Some people just don't know when to quit." The older woman quipped, sniffing the air contemptibly as she kicked her slacks off of her feet, although she was smiling happily. She took her daughter's moist dangling hand and brought it up to her mouth for a kiss.

"I love, love, love my birthday presents filha. Thank you, so, so much." She kissed Olivia's hand several more times before finally letting it go, her daughter was blushing and looking especially bashful. "Oh, and thank you too little Desi." Marcella's eyes wandered over to Maithri and gave her a playful wink. The girl just bowed theatrically, tossing her dark curly hair back over her shoulder with a twist of her head. It wasn't every day you got thanked for doing absolutely nothing.

"Well I'm fucking tired!" Olivia complained, then laughed, she stepped over to Maithri and leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "Sorry babe." She murmured, giving her girlfriend a quick and somewhat dismissive peck on the lips. "I'm sleeping in my mom's room tonight." She admitted, hesitantly apologetic. Maithri merely shrugged and grinned.

"I'd be deeply disappointed if you decided upon any other course of action." She said succinctly. "See you in the morning, lover." She added impishly, reaching up to her beautiful round face to suppress a yawn. She flashed Olivia one last melancholy smile before turning slowly away and headed for the hallway. Olivia swiftly pivoted back to her mother, almost giving herself whiplash in the process.