Favela Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky had never been so clear, not in Olivia's living memory, she looked up too, imagining that whatever ghostly weight they'd been carrying around inside of themselves for all these miserable years had finally let go. It all was streaming up into outer space, a rushing tempest, a tornado, a hurricane, blowing the smog and the grit and the sin far far away. She let out a powerful sigh and the leaves all around them rustled with an invisible wind.

In the darkness two golden lanterns flashed, the girls froze. Beyond the range of Maithri's lamp, encircled by a funnel-shaped bower of dark green vegetation, from within the gyre of the pit the lanterns flashed again. Their surreal golden light fading gradually, spheres shrinking into crescents, a slow blink. Olivia could discern their pupils now, black as charcoal. "A-Are you seeing this!?" She hissed out of the side of her mouth to Maithri. The girl just nodded. Neither of them could move a muscle.

There was a low bone-rattling growl that seemed to alight in their chests, lingering for far longer than was natural. Olivia's hands trembled, and suddenly she could feel her nerves coming back alive, all her hair was standing on end and the gentle evening breeze was tickling her skin. Moving like a reanimated statue she awkwardly stepped in front of Maithri, shuddering and nearly falling over in the process.

The twin golden lanterns widened in response, although they did not seem surprised. They seemed to grow larger, and then out of the bower emerged a radiating corona of jet black whiskers, bristling and gleaming in the soft amber glow of the Jaguar's irises. The massive black nose crinkled several times in quick succession, the whiskers quivering hypnotically. Then the eyes closed slowly again, absolute darkness flooding the intractable thicket.

There was not even the sound of a flexing twig, but both the girls knew that the monstrous beast was gone. Then both of them were gasping for air, hands on knees panting like they'd run a race. "Unbelievable." Maithri gasped, once she'd managed to catch her breath, glancing up she fixed Olivia with an accusatory stare. "That was it, that was it wasn't it!? The jaguar you saw before." She finished flatly. After a second Olivia found herself nodding, there was no mistaking it.

Maithri laughed nervously. "I thought you were joking." She said sharply. Then a moment later. "Shouldn't it have... Eaten us?" Olivia just shook her head.

"It doesn't eat women." She said softly, somehow knowing that it was true, although not knowing how she knew. "It only eats men." She finished, feeling her cheeks flush and her heart race. Why did she know this!? And why on earth was she getting aroused!? "Ugh." She grunted, shaking her hips, trying to shirk off the slimy wet sensation creeping out of her uncomfortably warm crotch. She grabbed Maithri's hand and started to stride forward on the path.

"We need to get the fuck out of here!" She almost yelled, yet the sound of her voice was swallowed up by the jungle, coming out as barely a murmur that was immediately overwhelmed by the rush of background noises that suddenly returned. Despite the precious cake, they were soon both running, Maithri's headlamp bobbing wildly back and forth as they raced down the narrow footpath. The feeling of relief they both felt when the villa's stolid main gate abruptly came looming into view was enough to bring them crashing back into the present.

Maithri wiped her tears away sullenly as Olivia kicked open the font door. "Jesus, I think I might have... Pissed myself a little." She remarked with annoyed surprise, glancing down at her lap as she followed her girlfriend inside. Olivia just shrugged and started to carefully remove her sling bag.

"You can worry about that later." She grunted. "Right now I need your help making dinner." She gave Maithri a halfhearted slap on the ass. Honestly, she was still a little rattled herself from this third encounter with the mystical feline predator. Strangely though, she also felt that inexplicable excitement that had accompanied it each time. Although she'd never felt it this strongly before, her entire body was tingling with arousal, her underwear and shorts were uncomfortably moist.

Gritting her teeth she took a deep breath and tried to focus. She and now Maithri too had miraculously dodged death yet again. She had everything she needed to create the perfect birthday feast, and her mother's presents were ready to go. This was going to be a night that Marcella would never forget! Feverishly the two young women made their preparations.

Twenty minutes later the table was set, the candles were lit, the presents were in place. The two girls smiling widely at each other clasped hands and headed for Marcella's bedroom. Olivia went in first, holding up her hand and telling Maithri to wait by the door. Her mom was fast asleep on her bed, completely nude. Olivia's cheeks flushed. Of course she'd told her mom not to wear panties, but she hadn't fully internalized what that would mean.

Since their rule was underwear only in the house, that meant she had no choice but to be naked. Olivia blushed even more furiously as she approached the side of her mother's bed. "Marcy." She murmured. Then, "Marcy!" A little louder. Finally. "Marcy!" As loudly as she dared. Her mom stirred fitfully, stretched her arms and opened her eyes. Blinking once then twice, she smiled.

"Filha, filha dear!" She said, reaching up, craning her neck to look her daughter up and down. Her smile widening as she recognized that Olivia was wearing her favorite white dress. "Ai minha linda!" She exclaimed, hoisting herself up and running one hand lazily over her intimidating afro, sussing it back into shape while her other hand reached out and lightly clasped Olivia's waist, pulling her closer.

"Is that..." Olivia gestured with her hand. "Is that, how you're going to come to dinner tonight, in your birthday suit?" She smiled with her eyes, and tried to maintain a mask of faux seriousness. Marcella picked up on its inauthenticity right away and sniffed derisively. Ironically Olivia was in actually considering making her mom come to dinner naked, but after a moment's consideration she thought better of it.

"Just kidding." She huffed. "I have a special surprise for you tonight, so I'd rather you dressed up for the occasion." Turning around without a word Olivia stalked over to her mother's dresser, she knew exactly what she wanted Marcella to wear. She pulled out a pair of button-up heather gray twill dress slacks and a matching halter top, Marcella took them thoughtfully.

It was an outfit she wore for high-stakes presentations at work (usually project budget renewal related), she was a bit surprised that Olivia had noticed. She thought of it as her "power suit", it looked great and didn't limit her mobility. Whenever she wore it not only did she feel more confident, she felt lucky. Still she glanced doubtfully over at her daughter. "No underwear?" Olivia tilted her head and smiled.

"That's right, Marcy." She said coolly, relishing the use of the new name she'd started calling her mother. Sure it was basically just a logical shortening of Marcella, but Olivia couldn't help but feel an illicit thrill every time she said it out loud. She'd picked it, no one else had ever called her mom Marcy, as far as she knew. Marcella got dressed quietly, her eyes never leaving her daughter's amiable if not slightly lascivious face. Once she was done, her daughter glanced around.

"It is a surprise, so..." She mumbled absently. "Ah-ha!" Her eyes alighted on her mother's VR band, which was sitting benignly on her desk next to her keyboard. Olivia trotted over and snatched it up. "Why don't you, wear... This?" She said, bringing it over to her mom and putting it carefully into her hands. Marcella raised her eyebrows but didn't say a word. She simply raised it up to her head and deftly strapped it into place. Once it was secure, she cautiously held out her arms for guidance.

"I can't see, you'll have to lead me." She murmured, a dirty wily grin spreading slow across her face. Olivia snorted and took her mom's outstretched hands.

"Oh, I'm going to lead alright!" Olivia simpered, pulling her mother quickly into her arms and giving her a dismissive peck on the lips. Marcella sighed, leaning her head forward, blindly questing for a better, longer kiss, but her daughter denied her, pulling away and shuffling slowly backwards with her mother in tow. Maithri was waiting eagerly by the door, as soon as they were outside the room she took Marcella's right hand, and together they brought her safely to the kitchen.

"Okay, you can take off your VR band now." Olivia breathed, almost overcome with excitement. Gingerly her mother loosened the strap and smoothly lifted it away from her eyes. She gasped with delight. The entire kitchen glowed with dancing candle light, including their incredibly small dining table, which was practically overloaded with layer upon later of staggered trays, stacked to form a crude pyramid.

At the very pinnacle of this makeshift tower was perched the special cake that Olivia had managed to convey without the slightest harm all the way from the bazaar to the villa. "This is... Unbelievable!" Marcella exclaimed, as she slowly circled the spectacle her eyes darting from one novelty to another. "I know it's food, but I'm not even sure what all I'm looking at." She mused, reaching out to pick up a morsel. She paused, and glanced over at her daughter, uncertain if she should disturb the display.

"Yes! Yes!" Olivia crowed. "You're the birthday girl! Geez." She glanced away shyly, as her mother picked up the first edible artifact and brought it slowly to her mouth.

"My... Birthday?" Marcella mused, looking up at the ceiling, her eyes shifting as she put the food into her mouth and started chewing thoughtfully. After a moment she swallowed. "It is my birthday." She remarked happily, reaching for another piece of what turned out to be peanut brittle. "I can't believe I got so caught up in this stupid project at work that I forgot my own birthday." She said before putting it into her mouth, but a second later she was moaning with pleasure.

Tears actually came to her eyes and trickled down her face. "I never thought I would ever taste peanut brittle again." She mumbled dreamily. The two girls pulled up their chairs and then all three of them were sitting down and grazing from the precarious mountain of assorted calories.

Dinner was tapas, a truly awesome assortment of delicacies from all over the Favela and beyond. There was even some real dried meat, and fruits from the West that none of them had ever tried. The liquor was a tiny tall and thin, almost ethereal crystal flask of everclear from the Enclave. How it had escaped that gilded cage, they would never know.

"Peanut brittle." Olivia mused, taking a piece for herself and trying it out. The flavor was indescribable. "I had no idea what it was when I bought it." She confessed. Marcella laughed ruefully.

"Well, you were lucky. Peanuts only grow in the Enclave now. This is strange though." She said her brow furrowing as she picked up the liquor bottle and examined it carefully. "I think a lot of this stuff might be from the Enclave. I heard people talking in the office, that something might have happened there. A kind of breach." She opened the bottle and carefully poured a few drops into three shot glasses.

Olivia momentarily pictured Genine's panting freckled face as she pulled on the white girl's hair. She swallowed and felt strangely guilty. She wondered if Genine was okay, and what life was like in the Enclave. A "breach" sounded dangerous. "At any rate it seems like a lot of goods from the Enclave are getting out somehow, good news for us I guess." She chuckled raspily and raised her glass in a toast.

Maithri and Olivia picked up their glasses as well and all three were clinked together. The everclear burned like pure fire, Olivia literally thought her esophagus was in flames. All three women gagged for several seconds, tears streaming down their faces, then laughing together as soon as it was possible. "Querido deus isso era a morte!" Marcella spat, then cackled wryly. "Boa merda!" She exclaimed, clattering her glass down on the table.

It had just been a few drops, and already Olivia felt the first harbingers of intoxication, it was going to be an interesting night. The fire in their bellies had stoked their appetites. Soon all three women were ravenously attacking the tower of delights from all angles, and by the time the first candles had burned down to almost nothing, the fantastical structure was picked clean.

They finally split the cake three ways and initially ate in relative silence, each bite a buttery, milky, sugary paradise that melted on their tongues and elicited and series of increasingly audible moans that despite being caused by food, ultimately resulted in the three of them squirming uncomfortably in their seats as they individually contended with various degrees of surprising horniness. Olivia cleared her throat loudly and along with Maithri, who was also blushing intensely, cleared away all the stacked plates.

This revealed underneath a carefully constructed array of plastic blocks, as it was disassembled a secret cache of colorfully wrapped packages came into view. Marcella gasped in delight once again as she recognized what could only be birthday presents. "Seriously?" She remarked, her face despite its darker skin seeming to blush even more dramatically than either Maithri or her daughter. "Presents too?" She laughed, clapping her hands together. "I can't believe this!"

Olivia just smiled and reached over to grab the first package, the one she was least excited about. "This one is from both of us." She simpered, glancing over at her girlfriend and giving her an impish grin. The truth was Maithri didn't have the money to pay for even part of Marcella's present, but Olivia hadn't wanted her to feel bad or left out, so she'd decided just to give her some of the credit instead. Maithri flashed her a grateful smile.

"Happy birthday... Marcy." She'd said it rather quietly, shyly even, probably because of what she was holding in her hands. "I... We, got you a couple of things. Open the soft one first." Olivia prompted. The other package was a square black box about the size of a coconut. Marcella smiled and let out an uncharacteristic squeal, focusing all her attention on the item her daughter wanted her to open first.

Unable to make eye contact Olivia handed over the smaller sausage-shaped bundle, it was cheerfully wrapped in bright iridescent foil. Marcella took it tenderly, a big smile on her full mouth. Ever since she'd gotten pregnant, she'd been feeling so different, more alive for one thing, maybe it wasn't directly connected but her entire affect seemed to be changing.

She was feeling so much more emotional at the moment, sensitive, sentimental. Perhaps it wasn't just the flood of hormones inundating her system, the three of them had gotten a lot closer in the last month, and maybe anyone would have softened under the influence of her daughter's ceaseless care, attention and... Affection? Normally Marcella would have found it stifling, but she imagined that the prospect of a baby was expanding her sense of self, and her need for connection along with it.

"I got them with the baby in mind too." Olivia added, as she noticed her mother getting closer to the center of the scintillating bundle. A tight roll of semi-translucent tissue was the only thing standing in her way now. Eagerly she began tearing into it. It was true, her daughter had become increasingly protective, but also more controlling. Psychologically it still ruffled Marcella's feathers a little, but physically it was reassuring, and also unbelievably arousing.

The bundle wasn't taped or anything so she decided to stop tearing and simply unroll it. As each layer unfurled a pair of panties fell out. It was four pairs in total, three different pastel shades: pale peachy pink, pale yellow and pale blue-green. The final pair was plain white. The design was very peculiar. They were all the same though, a touch more than cheeky, low cut, and made of sheer mesh. The only ornamental feature was ordinary scalloped edging lace around all the outer edges.

The interesting thing was that the sides (close to the front) were just like the back of a bra, with a double row of loops and hooks, so that they could be adjusted. Olivia pointed to this defining feature. "They're fully adjustable so as your belly grows you can change their size." She blushed as her mom held up the white pair and ran her fingers curiously along the waistband. Grinning she set the hooks all the way back on both sides.

Marcella glanced up and caught her daughter's expectant gaze. "I can think of more than one use for these." She chortled. "This looks just your size." She tossed them over to Olivia, who abashedly held them next to her waist to check. Of course she'd thought of this herself when she'd picked them out, but she hadn't expected her mother to catch on so quickly.

"So convenient." Marcella murmured. "Finally some panties I won't have to pin up every time you borrow them. I can wear them, and then you can wear them. How thoughtful." She smiled sweetly and set them carefully aside.

Her voice had a delicious dreamy lilt that sounded faintly like mockery, but Olivia knew better, her mom was just trying to conceal how pleased she was. Her hazel eyes practically sparked with excitement. "Open the other one already!" Olivia huffed feigning exasperation, her jubilant laughter sort of ruining the effect. Marcella played her part, pretending to be affronted, still she picked up the black box.

"This looks expensive." She mused, her voice sounding a bit concerned. She glanced up to gauge her daughter's reaction. Olivia just shrugged, trying her best to seem indifferent. Marcella was right though, it was probably the most expensive thing she had ever bought, although she'd gotten a special discount since the purchase had required her implant.

The box popped open, her mom reached in and slowly, carefully, extracted one of the items inside. It was hard to see since it was sheathed in crinkly clear plastic like cheap candy. Marcella started chuckling, turning it around and around in her hands. "What the devil is this?" She peeked back in the box. "There's more?" Olivia grinned, there were six in fact, and like the panties, in several different colors.

"You've got to take off the wrapper first." Olivia sulked. "It's called a Tadpole by the way. Not that you would have any idea what that is." She snorted again, in mock disdainfully. Her mom just smirked and cautiously removed the wrapper. She held it up for a closer look, the overall shape would be described as 'teardrop' but the spherical center was vaguely the size and shape of a small egg.

The other end, or the 'tail' of the tadpole, was a bit more complicated. Thick and ovular at the base, then seeming to flatten as it tapered into a pointy, softly, rounded tip. The name was very apt. Marcella experimentally flexed the tail with her finger, it bent fairly easily but quivered back into position as soon as she stopped touching it. The color was a vibrant cobalt blue.

"I could explain how it works, but I think it's better if I just show you." Olivia shuffled forward and reached into the black box, which was still in her mother's lap. She pulled out another one of the crinkly 'candies'. Tearing off the wrapper she revealed an identical tadpole, except this one was a visceral red. Marcella laughed.

"How many of these things am I going to need?" She asked, smiling quizzically. Olivia grinned wolfishly, and reaching out, wrapped her fingers smoothly around her mother's hand.