Favela Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
121 Followers

"Bed." She said loudly, grabbing Marcella's wrist, a sassy grin permeating her domineering facial expression. She pulled her mother along, leading her to her room and then pushed her from behind so that she flopped down in front of her on the mattress. "Take off your panties and give them to me." Olivia ordered, gracefully beginning to remove her own dress as her mother bent double so that she could pull off her underwear.

Olivia took her panties off too, taking Marcella's from her outstretched hand and folding them both together into a single neat little rectangle before tossing their underwear carelessly onto her mother's nightstand. She grinned mischievously down at her naked mom, who briefly feigned modesty by comically covering her breasts and crotch, then laughed raspily as she started crawling and wriggling under the covers.

Olivia followed her immediately, sliding in from the left, and taking her mother's usual side. She wrapped both her arms around Marcella and pulled their bodies tightly together. She luxuriated in the sensation of her mom's big hot naked ass filling her lap, as her hands instinctively slid down her mother's chest, over her breasts, then belly, finally converging on her still-wet and swollen mound.

Olivia made a very specific sound as the tip of her finger first entered her mother, it was one she'd been secretly practicing in her fountain hideout. She'd experimented with several others, trying to find the one that was most distinctive and memorable, but also characteristically ambiguous. A sound she could make repeatedly in any place or situation without raising too much suspicion.

The one she'd settled on was a kind of gentle 'OoahhH', it started softly as though she were merely inhaling, a burgeoning exclamation mixed with awe, then it twisted subtly in the middle, flicking sharply upward into a delicate but rather high-pitched tone that evoked a touch of elation, tinged with vague concern, then finally concluding fluidly as a low-pitched yet deeply suggestive, gratuitously self-aware, expression of emotional infatuation.

As her finger slipped deeper she murmured into Marcella's ear, being careful to brush her lips lightly against it. "We both came so hard just a few minutes ago, when we were having sex, but you're already asking for more; aren't you Marcy?" It was a statement but had the slight inflection as if it were a question, she never intended her mother to answer. The querying aspect was only to distract Marcella from her true intent, which was to unquestionably present it as fact.

It had actually taken her quite a bit of courage to use the word 'sex', for what they'd done. She didn't want there to be any lingering doubts about the true nature of what they were doing, not anymore. Olivia pulled her finger back out of her mother, letting it hover over her entrance. "Tell me you're ready for more sex Marcy." She breathed softly into her mom's ear.

It was the first time she'd used the shortened version of her mom's name while they were doing things like this, and suddenly she started wondering how Marcella really felt about this unexplained change of address. Every time she said it out loud Olivia remembered the first time she'd used it, and how much it had turned her on. Now she would know directly, even on the off chance that her mom didn't like her new name psychologically, if her pussy had a different reaction.

"Yes!" Marcella almost yelped, her body shuddering in her daughter's grasp. "Yes, I'm ready for more sex filha!" She clarified emphatically, squealing as she arched her back into Olivia's breasts. The younger woman didn't answer with words, she made her special sound instead, timing it with the movement of her finger, as she plunged it back inside Marcella's slippery velvety depths.

"This is why you're not wearing my panties right now Marcy." Olivia simpered, twisting and turning her finger inside her mother, paying close attention to how her mom's pussy reacted when she said the name 'Marcy'. "I don't want anything to come between us tonight." Marcella let out a long low groan from between clenched teeth. Olivia withdrew her digit suddenly and started playing with her mother's pubes, gathering, tugging and twisting them loosely around her wet finger.

She nuzzled her mouth into her mother's ear and made her special sound again as her finger found its way back between Marcella's folds. She had noticed that by this point her mom was almost in a kind of trance, so aroused, both mentally and physically, so stimulated, that she was in an altered state of consciousness. Olivia spent the next few minutes repeating the ritual of making her special sound just a split-second before she slipped her finger eagerly back inside Marcella's welcoming body.

Olivia knew that it was only a matter of time before her mom subconsciously came to associate the unusual sound with the intensely pleasurable sensation of being penetrated. The euphoric delirium she was currently lost in would only make her more oblivious, suggestible and pliant. Olivia intended to immerse her mother so deeply into this relationship between her sound and the sensation of being sexually stimulated that she wouldn't be able to tell the two apart.

She kept her mom teetering on the edge of orgasm until the woman was whining pitifully and drooling all over herself like a starving wild dog begging for a bloody piece of meat. Marcella's breathing was so exaggerated and erratic that the friction between their tightly interlinked bodies was bringing Olivia herself close to coming as well. Her mother's big ass kept bumping unpredictably into her mons, almost like a hand random slapping her juicy throbbing cunt.

She tried to ignore it and focus on her current goal, she prepared herself for her mother's inevitable climax. Flexing her forearms tightly around Marcella's slender waist to hold her in place, she made her special sound one final time as her finger dipped back into her mother's spasming molten vagina. Marcella's knees jerked forward violently, her body becoming as stiff as a steel I-Beam.

Then she was quaking from head to toe, Olivia just clenched every muscle she had, to contain and restrain her mother's erotic explosion. She buried her mouth in Marcella's ear and made her special sound over and over again, knowing full well that her mom's conscious mind was almost certainly deaf to the world as she came like only a sex-addicted woman in the middle of a mind-blowing orgasm could.

Olivia made her special sound more and more quietly as her mother's awe inspiring climax subsided. Marcella wasn't even conscious anymore, she'd blacked out again somewhere in the middle. Chuckling quietly Olivia gently removed her incredibly sore finger from between her mother's still subtly jiggling thighs and rolled triumphantly onto her back. "And that is how it's done." She murmured softly to herself, giving Marcella a quick kiss on the shoulder, as a huge, idiotic, smile started to form on her face. Sleep descended and she welcomed it with open arms.

neotoy
neotoy
121 Followers