All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 03'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
windstormywindstormyalmost 19 years ago
I Love This Story!!!

It keeps getting better, Marie. I can't wait to see what you're going to do with your new character. And I think it's about time she give into the master. He's been really good to her, if she'll just take the time to think about it. lol. Really enjoyed the conflict in this chapter also. Very good stuff.

dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
Very Nicely Done!

You've done it again, love. Enjoyed the many mixed emotions that went into this piece. Marianna is such a fiery young woman. Reminds me of someone else I know.

The conflict with her dearly departed's brother was a very good plus to this chapter. It seems the master took control of that post-haste. lol.

And your new character, very intriguing. I'm interested to see where you will take us next with him. I could sense the longstanding relationship between he and the master, during the scene at the dining table. You must keep going, love. Don't stop now. We want to know what will happen next.

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2almost 19 years ago
Good! Excellent! Next Chapter Please!!!

Ivan the Terrible would have gotten more from me. I might've crushed his fricken neck, if it had been me. Oh, but, you left him so you might could toy with him a bit, I'm sure. lol. That's good. And I can enjoy wanting to crush him again. lol.

And it's about time we got a tour of the castle. I love old houses and buildings, by the way. Stephano's room almost felt familiar.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" Understated elegance in his voice. I loved this. I could sence the humor in his delivery. Such a commanding presance he exudes. I love this guy!!!

"Mistress Marianna? I am Kolya, Stephanos' servant. Can I be of assistance in some way?" Already, I like this guy. His poise and grace in addressing his master's mistress is outstanding. It speaks loudly of his love and care for his master.

And, mmm... A new character. What will become of him? How do you intend to use him in this continued saga? I hope we find out very soon.

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2almost 19 years ago
I Agree!!!

Everyone has said it all. What more can I say? Except, Wow!!

I don't like Ivan. I hope he rots. He has no right to treat his brother's widow that way. He's a creep!! And I hope Stephano deals strongly with him.

Marianna needs to take a chill pill! lol. If I were in her place, I'd be everywhere the Master is, thrown at his feet in luscious subservience. I'm not proud!!! lol And he might get tired of my patronage. hehehe

Kolya is mysterious. I wanna know more about him. And he sounds so hot!!! Reminds me of someone I know. lol

spiritwalkerspiritwalkeralmost 19 years ago
Lol.......

I do apologize, but...Eric, you are so very funny. I laughed so hard over your comment.

At any rate. This is a very good story, Marie. It is building at a fevorish pitch.

It is a dangerous thing to contend with a strong Master. If I were Ivan, I would take care how I walk before Stephanos. It is obvious that the Master is in no way interested in giving up his sweet, fiery Marianna. So, it would behoove him to step lightly around him.

I found myself very taken with the scene in the bedroom, and very disgruntled when it was so rudely interrupted. And such a sudden change in the sweetness of Marianna. A very hotheaded young woman she is, indeed. Reminds me of someone else I know. Lol... Hint, Hint.

And I can see she is also very intelligent, just as the author. She is able and willing to at least listen to reason. She has a very important decision to make, and I hope she will make that decision very carefully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous