All Comments on 'February Sucks - the Details Matter'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 807 Comments (Page 3)
neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 2 years ago

what an entitled bitch and a pathetic husband

scum of the earth and justifying it to boot how fucking low can she go

and she is the one that gives the ultimatum how fucking pitiful is that fucking cuck

next time she ll have you holding marc s cock when he fucks her you pathetic man

no pussy is worth the shame the loss of self respect and the feeling that you will never satisfy the bitch like he did

the husband will become a walking dead man and that s what the bitch wants she want s to see her husband suffer so she can feel good about herself

another instance where cheaters prosper how fucked up is that

a billion limp dicks and a dozen boat loads of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How could you spend so many time thinking, spell checking, plotting sequence to finally write a crap? Seriously you emasculated Jim's character more than the fucking slut did. And finally a reconciliation? That's a joke. If a man accept this, then he is one of the lowest scum and he has no self respect. Get your brains checked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a waste of time reading this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No way! After the way she tore into him about how glorious it was, no one would ever want to to touch her again. If you really think your ending makes sense, I pity any man in your life. 1*.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Sorry, there's no way he goes home and forgives her. Between the hateful way she threw all the details in his face to maximize his pain ... The way she wrote about that night in her journal proves she's not the loving wife she wants to see herself as.

Honestly, I hope Him does find her journal and leaves her after reading every word.

There is just no way to make Linda a likeable or sympathetic character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I WENT TO THE COMMENTS BOX.

GeorgeAnderson story "February Sucks." Stand’s alone. You or anyone else will not be able to emulate it. I think it should be No 1.

Personnel I believe LIT. Should ask all the other authors to remove there pitiful attempt to make the story better. Better still try and write one that’s as good as GeorgeAnderson story. You will fall flat on your face. Also GeorgeAnderson should request for all the other attempts be removed WITH OR WITHOUT the authors permission.

I HAVE NO INTENTION OF READING YOUR CRAP. AND THEY WHO DO THEY ARE THICK.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE. LEAVE. GeorgeAnderson story "February Sucks." ALONE IT IS SUCH A GREAT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written story but you're trying to justify an act to which there is zero possible justification. Even at that she wasn't the least bit sorry nor remorseful for what she did. Everyone just needs to admit that Linda wasn't a loving wife and let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, just no, there's nothing new in this version, you may have even made the husband to be even weaker than in other stories, not good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To stay with Linda's side of the story this was a great, clear, concise revelation of what she was feeling and will always feel about her special Valentine's evening with her husband. After reading her true thought and emotions I can't see them staying together for long unless it is until the kids head off the college. As far as Jim's thoughts as he pulled in to his driveway; "It's time to forgive Linda and rebuild this marriage once and for all." that is a delusion that he will fail to maintain. Linda got what she wanted at the time and will never forget or regret discarding her husband and family just to revive her desire to be wanted by another man. If Jim should ever find and read that "honest" diary it will be the final nail in the coffin of his marriage no matter how soon or distant in the future it might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had a 5 until the last paragraph...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written but the ending was lacking in depth to match the rest of the story. Consider Jim returning home for his own reasons as currently written then some time later discovers her electronic journal which is the final crisis. Jim either decides to divorce after that discovery or the strain grows until Linda files when she finally realizes reality of her actions. Lipstick on a pig situation.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

The writer I admit has some skills in storytelling.

The depth of emotions of Linda on the night of her deplorable betrayal was so vivid it was so painful to read. The vividness took out the erotic aspect of Linda's recollection and instead it vividly painted a clear picture of how horrible her actions were -- pure evil. Not once did it arouse me despite Linda (or the writer) tried to convey the eroticism of that night for her. The only emotion that was aroused in me was pure disgust -- because I keep thinking "poor Jim" and felt, I think I did, Jim's torment.

/

Now I know why GOD wants wives to submit to men and why men should be in control of his household. Look at what the first man Adam did -- he lost control of Eve. He let Eve do her thing, Eve reached out to eat the forbidden and humankind is mired in all the crap of trouble this world brought. Husbands who let wives do their thing will one day find all his efforts to built a good life and household for his wife and kids crumble to dust.

/

The scary part of this story is that in the intro the writer identifies herself as a woman.

So KitDeLuca164 wrote the details of what delusions a western (yes I said it because this "my body, my choice" bull crap is only endemic with western women) woman has on her entitlements in life. The writer just confirmed the narcissistic delusions of women:

1. Wives do need validations about their appearance FROM OTHER MEN. To get that validation

they will open themselves up for seduction and will reward the stranger with their vagina.

2. That cheating women say it is just sex -- when apparently it is MORE THAN SEX. They give

all -- love, intimacy, emotional bonds EASILY with a strange penis instantly (even on one

night).

3. They say the love their husbands only them. They are magnificently capable of LYING to

everyone including themselves.

4. They don't submit wholly to their husbands because they insists are equals -- but yet,

EASILY submit everything emotional, physically to a lover while giving partial to their

husbands.

/

I do think this is a very good addendum to GA's despicable story. It fits truly well like a glove with the Linda in GA's Feb Sucks. I do think the writer has accomplish what she set out to do, to continue GA's story -- and making her story a very close second the most hated story in LW after GA February Sucks.

/

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda had the choice between her husband, her family, and self gratification. She grabbed self gratification with both hands. Or was that Mark's cock she grabbed with both hands?? Regardless that's all I needed to know about her character and morals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For a well written story 5, for the plot 3-4 (can’t make up my mind) but for the ending a 1 (call it a man thing). I alway look forward to reading well written stories. You are most certainly a pleasure to read.

Hope to read more soon KitDeLuca164.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an unbelievable sack of bull. One star ( first one ever for me!)

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Lastly, I wish KitDeLuca164 would write another sequel.

This time let Linda free Jim from his pain by divorcing him and let Jim have custody with the kids. The tramp fell in love with the monster Marc and Marc expressed his willingness to be with her again-- so I hope writer will let her call Marc and be his slut because that is what she wants to be -- until Marc's next conquests.

/

Can't believe reading how Linda was very upset Jim couldn't get over it and angry that he hasn't totally forgiven her. Man, she was the one totally at fault and she's piss off Jim can't rug-swept her infidelity. The nerve of this despicable woman still amazes me every time I read an alternate version. No wonder many western men are MGTOW. With wives like this (Linda and KitDeLuca164), who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The details you added make the story much worse than the original.

OldskierOldskierabout 2 years ago

Very good writing style unfortunately this story was not the one to take on…. While it (in my opinion) accurately describes the torment Jim felt and continues to feel because of Linda’s “taking full advantage of her once in a lifetime opportunity to fulfill a fantasy”. But it also shows Linda to be something other than a loving wife and mother and certainly creates doubt that given another opportunity to fulfill another sexual fantasy that she won’t take it. Maybe Jim should tell her that it is obvious she does’nt see him and her marriage as a “once in a lifetime event” that he be given a chance to find one of his own , a hall pass and promise to tell her all the details afterward…. Finally, your ending just reinforces that Jim had to shoulder the bulk of the damage and Linda has her dream night to live over and over again by reading her “private journal” and hope that Jim never reads it… Again, not the story to take on but please continue your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no way that any MAN would take this fucking whore back after what she said to him. Listening to her explanation of her time with the asshole makes you want to put a bullet in her moronic head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Bullcrap

Bullshit. No guy can come back from that without cutting his balls off and handing them to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda resented being married and having children. She wanted hot men to use her and make her feel desired. She also had too much self respect to put up with Jim's bullshit yet expected him to put up with hers. The last paragraph ruined the story. They need to split. Jim deserves a good woman and Linda can spend her life trying to duplicate her perfect night of sex.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

I am a BTB fan and when certain criteria are met, RAAC will be the appropriate ending. They are as follows,

Relatively short: Yes

Drugs induced: no

Rape: No

Coercions: no

Planning: yes

selfishness: yes

Impact on offended spouse: big time

Did offending spouse suffer enough: Hell no

Is the offended spouse happier with the offending spouse: neutral

Is the offending spouse TRUELY remorseful? Definitely no

Score Does not earn RAAC

I perceive that they will have a difficult marriage and will divorce within 5 years. Three out of the four pillars of marriage is lost. Trust, Fidelity, Respect, and Love. Can't support a marriage only on Love.

Grammar very good

The flow of the story is pretty good

Balance of sex scene with the direction of the story. Although the sex scenes were well written, there was a little too much focus on sex scenes for my taste. Hey, this is an erotic site, who am I to complain.

Storyline: N/A because it was based on GA

Overall 3.7

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

I really don't like Linda. Which is probably your intention. A good continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did Jim go completely brain dead in the last couple paragraphs??? Geez now that Linda's succeeded

in completely vaporizing what was left of his heart and manhood, it's time to go crawling home and

'kiss and makeup' with his balls in her purse?? premise was ok for a while until Jim became King Cuck!

bribenkbribenkabout 2 years ago

This version only makes me like Linda less. She's selfish and unrepentant. She clearly doesn't love Jim a tenth of what she thinks she does. That ultimatum proves this. Jim should have gone to a hotel and gotten the divorce. He deserves someone so much better.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 2 years ago

For God's sake ust let the story die and come up with something else.

colbertkidcolbertkidabout 2 years ago

Well written but nothing has changed. She is not in any way remotely remorseful.

Jim should have gone to the hotel and if he had Linda would have been calling Marc within a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL, this story sucks too

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - absolute bullshit - this is the worst rendition of that crappy story by GA.

The marriage is ONCE&DONE - NO second chance NO RAAC. Please let it die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am more of a RAAC person, but after five pages of exploring Linda's underlying thoughts, I don't think RAAC is there proper ending. Jim should have replied, "My fantasy was to live the rest of my life loving a faithful wife. Looks like you got your fantasy, but I did not get mine. Have a nice life."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For heavens sake, not another February Sucks Story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was really really dumb. The majority of this story was focused on her Journaling her betrayal in detail. For the express intent that she would always have it. Always be able to read it. Always be able to keep the memory fresh. Keep it alive. 30 years down the road she'd be able to read it and still have it be exciting to her.

She wanted to do this badly...document it. The worst betrayal a wife can heap upon her husband. The single event that has pretty much destroyed her marriage to the man she is supposed to love.

The actual betrayal and then her need to now document it and relive it and keep the memory fresh like this? At the cost of her husband's sanity? All that she has done to destroy his health. But he's not allowed to feel like she acted like a slut? He's not allowed to be frustrated? To have feelings of anger? Of doubt? It hasn't even been a full year? Yet he's not allowed to lash out ather for the soul crushing way she hurt him? She cannot understand why he would be so mean to her? Say those things to her 9 only 9 months after? That he'd still question her commitment to their marriage and relationship?

Well this author has written the perfect sociopath in the character of the wife.

It's almost humorous...but I don't think this author intended it to be that way?

Bottom line...this was just an unnecessary addition to the many alternate endings to this story.

It doesn't really help us understand anything except the motivations of a narcissistic sociopath. I feel really bad for the kids and the husband characters described in this story. In real life this would never happen past the act of leaving and betrayal.

They'd be divorced in a very messy and public way. She'd be humiliated very publicly, and be called a lot worse than a slut. She'd literally have to move after her betrayed husband burned her life down around her.

No way any man would just accept this public humiliation and stay. It really would be a shit show.

And the author writing this showing us...almost the proud way in which she wrote about the encounter in her journal...all the intimacy shared. All of the wonderful memories.

The fact that she reacted the way she did when he simply called her a slut after being tormented away from her untrustworthy self for a few days? What did she expect? Sunshine and roses from him? That he'd not experience trust issue his first business trip away from her? And then her reaction? This character is dealing with some serious ental health issues.

I can guarantee that most men would have been calling her a slut. A cunt. And a cum dump for MONTHS prior to this.

And a woman would have to be prepared for this level.of vitriol after what she did. Either that or just walk away knowing you broke it beyond repair.

The writing isn't horrible. But the story is very flawed. And just doesn't add that much unless you just want to read about people in need of intensive therapy. I scored it a 2.

robinhodrobinhodabout 2 years ago

Wow! I seriously considered not reading it because 1) it's from the ladies POV (I'm a guy, so I don't relate), and 2) because I've had enough, as we all say.

I did anyway.

Found it to be very well written and a genuine addition to the 'Sucks' library.

Thought it well worth a score of 4, but gave it 5 to compensate for the idiots who 'read the first and last page' and gave it 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she still has feelings for the bastard marc but wants it both ways--husband and a lover= she should leave and see if marc is half the man her husband is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jim need to find her journal then kill them both and start over with the kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kit, I have one question you: "Do you have any respect for your characterization of Jim?"

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 2 years ago

The problem with all of the stories is Jim pays the price. Linda got off with virtually no problems. Yet she is the one who cheated. And no version that I have seen adequately described why. Will she do it again?

5 stars on your version. Thanks.

matuateneiramatuateneiraabout 2 years ago

The ending does not make sense. Well written and believable but the forgiveness in the last sentence is completely inconsistent with everything else. Everything up to the last sentence means that they will go their separate ways. They have no future together. So the last sentence simply does not make sense.

matuateneiramatuateneiraabout 2 years ago

The ending does not make sense. Well written and believable but the forgiveness in the last sentence is completely inconsistent with everything else. Everything up to the last sentence means that they will go their separate ways. They have no future together. So the last sentence simply does not make sense.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
I did not penalise you for the content

You write very well by LW standards

But the content is irritating

quote You're so full of shit and just too much of a fucking coward and hypocrite unquote

At this point when she said that it would force me to hang up and make an appointment with a divorce attorney.

You have written an story about a self-entitled, aggrandized, narcissist, who does not deserve to live. I only fear for her raising the kids that he had. When they grow up heaven forbid they turn out like her.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 2 years ago

To me, just the same shit as so many others. A slut who betrayed her husband in search of the best sex of her life and still blames him for her tormented attitude.

He, a resigned cuckold, who, in the name of his children, cancels himself and accepts to continue living with his whore wife.

Same shit as the Original, just empty excuses.

First story, by the text, even well written. But she missed the opportunity to redeem her slack husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You may feel the details matter, but the facts remain the same. Jim was cruelly betrayed by an uncaring cunt who felt entitled. It doesn’t matter how you dress it up, there is NO justification for betraying your spouse.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

Wow. You have got to be kidding.

Hooked

MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 2 years ago

Well written description of truly conflicted people who are unable to stop their own self-immolation.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Kit, you definitely have talent, please don’t be put off by those of us that hated your female character, because, let’s face it, there is nothing you could write that could save that bitch. Use your ability to write something of your own. Sadly your scores will reflect the distaste for the super selfish, delusional Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is nothing but a cheating whore who was used a a celebrity but is way too stupid to realize it.

Jim move out keep her to the ground, go to the newspaper and tell your story and ruin his fucking career.

'll you're a cuck you'll stay, if you're a man you'll leave. I found out my whore of a wife was cheating on me, 1 minute later the phone was shutoff and her credit card cancelled. One day later I filed for divorce. Best decision i ever made having 5 kids, in time they all came to live with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congrats, you're attemt to give reason and voice to Lindas betrayal actually made her even worse. But maybe that was your intention?

waratahwaratahabout 2 years ago

Well done. Great to read the female perspective.

You will certainly have stoked the witch burnning clamour lol.

If I may suggest a bit more on the month after she goes home would have been nice too. But perhaps I'm greedy.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another cuckold story, but congrats on amplifying what a soulless, narcissistic, simple-minded tramp this bitch is.

.

I figure you wrote this story just to piss off as many people as possible, which means you're probably one of Randi's writers... using a new name. Both of your submissions, to date, are cuckold stories, so at least we know your future intentions and capabilities.

.

You tossed in all the popular feminist "reasoning", which is easily reduced to: "nothing is as important as ME. Nothing." Good for you, sweetheart, you're a real champ.

.

So... have fun writing cuckold stories to make the peanut gallery angry. It's good to aspire to great things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reality is totally missing in this story. There is no way he would stay with her after such a total betrayal and humiliation. This man you have created has no backbone and he is not doing his kids any favours as being with the slut is a constant reminder that he just doesn't measure up in her eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad, pitiful! What a role model Linda is! Let Jim read her precious journal and see what a loving wife she was and is. Actions always speak louder than words and hers say SLUT, SLUT, SLUT! Jim won’t find peace until she is no longer a part of his daily life. Jim’s demon memories can’t be erased, therefore, NO FORGIVENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

The writer's command of the written word is quite good, the ideas espoused by the writer are another matter. I read through the comments after more or less reading the story. It's like a significant number of people didn't read the same story I did. /shrug. I skimmed a lot of that lengthy romance novel sex scene masquerading as a journal. Boring as fuck. The wife has built that one night stand into such a soap operatic, life-altering experience in her head that no real human can ever live up to it.

The author tried to polish up good old Marc but he is what he is, a serial predator with no respect for anyone else. He's a scumbag and your spraying some perfume on him won't help.

The husband is a hopeless weakling and the wife is as self-centered as any character ever written. These are miserable humans and I'm so very sorry I actually delved into another iteration of that cursed "February Sucks" genre. I swear by all I hold dear to never waste my precious minutes on another.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

This is the best update on the story. Please finish the story. Thank you.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

Your writing is superb. I greatly enjoyed the story and hope that you will continue the ending.

VeritasCustodesVeritasCustodesabout 2 years ago

Not an addition but a detraction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Jim compliments her, he is a pig. If he doesn’t, he’s an unappreciative asshole. Sex with Jim is bland, but if he asks for something different he is pitiful. Jim must pay for the fact that buying her new clothes and taking her out for a fun night with friends is ultimately dissatisfying to her. Jim is a coward for not stopping Marc’s seduction, but she snuck out the back. Marc is better in bed, but she admits she has always held back with/from Jim. Finally, her demand that he forgive her or fuck off. She is trash. A proper garden tool.

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

Magnificent. I never tired of these add one to the original, especially when they are so well written. As a guy and as a reader looking for sexy stories, I wish the details were raunchier, but I love that you kept to the original characters and story. Thank you!

Texican1830Texican1830about 2 years ago

You’ll get bad scores and nasty comments, but you did a great job. On LW, anything that doesn’t end with burned homes, lives, and carnage after a women cheats draws screams of cuckage. Had you told the same story (your depiction of her feelings that night are HOT, BTW) and ended it with Marc being forced off the road and crushing a tree, and her dying of heartbreak after Jim took their kids, you’d be on the leaderboard.

the_sensualistthe_sensualistabout 2 years ago

The conditions which led her to go with Marc still exist but she is now aware of how Jim feels although she never gave that any thought or consideration when she left with Marc.

She has stated that her liaison with Marc will always be remembered and treasured as something special. She's allowed to remember but tells Jim to drop it get over it or don't come home. Jim's not allowed to remember her betrayal for which she shows no remorse, even gets wet still thinking about it. It will always be a special memory for her but Jim is expected to accept it, forget about it.

Can't wait for another celebrity to take her home again after another night out. Jim must almost shit his pants when they go out anywhere and some fancy dude asks his wife to "dance". What a horrible way to live for him never knowing if there will ever be a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck no

xtc5xtc5about 2 years ago

You are a good writer and tell a great story, but this is utter BS. No man or woman would forgive such an egregious act by there loved one.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

This was well written, but it was still utter dog shit. Always those whimsical and pretty words strung together really can be marinated down to an entitled bitch who believed she should have the best of both worlds. You can see the author relishes in the pain and humility of the husband while at the same time portraying the wife and the antagonist as elevated individuals whose passions defied the realms of the petty mortals such as her husband. They were swept away by their desires that transformed them into something so much greater. No she was a traitorous back stabbing harlot, and Marc was low down vermin gutter rousing scavenger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another humiliation tale, the male must submit. A crock of ####.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm afraid this tale has long since exceeded its shelf life, so new variants are unlikely to garner praise, short of the nuclear option being applied to the poacher. That said, the presentation here genuinely comes across as a woman (Linda) wanting to have her cake and eat it. The act of documenting her illicit trust just so as to not forget the marvelous moments smacks of an entitlement mentality that belies her half-hearted wish to rekindle the relationship with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She will be comparing the two for the rest of her married life. And it will be a short one. She will be single within a month and still not be able to figure out why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellent take on the story! Sadly, you make the same mistake the others do in the opposite direction. While Linda seems genuinely real until the very end, when she goes ballistic trying to defend herself. Trust me, from experience, a man like Marc may be all that he was that night and he may definitely want multiple second helpings. but he does not ask the chippy he stole away from her husband in a club one night to leave the husband for him. Not happening. Maybe, after a while, if she comes back regularly, but definitely not the first night. Also Jim. For him, confrontation is immediate and gets right to the point, unless he really is submissive and there's no evidence he is. Anything other than instantaneous contrition ends the marriage before Monday, especially since they been dancing around issues. It's full mea culpa and counseling or one of them is gone. The level of betrayal by Linda, forget the cheating, is indefensible and that's the heart of the matter. If she doesn't see that immediately and act appropriately, there's no hope. Not if we assume these fiction characters make real world choices.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I can't believe all idiots disrespecting such a talented writer with their poor excuses. This was a well written story with a completly new insite for Jim & Linda. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. I am doing my own version cuz George Anderson inspired me as well. 5 stars to writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting take on GA's story. But, I think her retrospection didn't go deep enough. I think the ending didn't do justice to state the author left the two protagonists inhabiting. Still I feel the author probably got the thinking of the wife closer to right than all of the other stories. She wasn't sorry and she will never be sorry; her husband be damned. She just left it in his lap to deal with and she wasn't going to explain what happened or cut him any slack although she knew she had hurt him and neutered him like no else could have.

Good take

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very interesting and extremely well written

I did not see that ending coming. I’m not upset by reconciliation stories, but it seemed like she found her backbone and, when she called his bluff, and he capitulated. I don’t usually see reconciliation as the action of a weakling, but in this ending, he seemed weak to me (weaker than in the original). And she seemed to me totally in control of the marriage.

Nevertheless, I don’t evaluate stories by whether the character did things I would do or approve of. This was very well done. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ho-hum another one bites the dust, put the original and all the alternates together and not one of them have been able to justify her actions, more mystifying than that are the ones where Jim stays. Ludicrous, hilarious but ludicrous, still what else do you expect, it is a fantasy site after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda came home from shopping a few weeks after her journal entry... She was in a happy mood... ! Over the past weeks Jim seemed to have reconciled to getting back together. Linda was happy as she not only got to relive her fantasy night with Mark by regularly reading her journal entry...but now had a cuck husband who she had emasculated but was willing to move on with her! The selfish self entitled slut was blissfully happy with the way things were progressing. Marc continued calling her once in a while on her burner phone he gave her... She thought...'let me give some time for Jim to settle down..and maybe who knows? A repeat with Marc may be in the pipeline..but this time very discretly..I have learnt my lessones. Its not worth the pain to openly flaunt il!

As she reached her home she saw smoke coming out of their backyard... She ran to her house and straight to the yard. Jim was dumping things into a bonfire!As she reached close..she saw that he was burning their wedding albums... she saw the remnants of her charred wedding dress!..

Gasping for breath she shouted at Jim.With tears in his eyes Jim turned around and looked at her with mind boggling hate and despair projecting from his face...! And thats when she saw what lay on the garden table next to him...Her journal which described her feeling of that night...which was meant only for her to relive!

As her so well cocooned fantasy world started unravelling...she found herself overloaded with varying emotions... grief..shock... realisation..shame..all flashed together as she realised the implications of her selfish behaviour..she new that it was the end of the road fir their marriage. She fainted!

When she woke up..she was lying where she fell..on the grass in the backyard! the fire was still burning brighltly...and the item burning still...just like her marriage was her journal!...

She saw that Jim had left their wedding rings on the table! Thoughts of Marc were the last thing on her mind now as her mind grappeled to try and find a way out... but deep down she knew.. the journal and her experince with marc that she had carefully written down had ensured the final nail in the coffin of their marriage!

tomc55tomc55about 2 years ago

Just another husband needs to get over it story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Great job. Thanks

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Why must there be a time limit for forgiveness? Seems like most of these stories make the cheated on spouse on some sort of time clock to forgive and move on with the cheater..

Larch50Larch50about 2 years ago

The worse Feburary story yet. Just quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the writing is very good. It certainly provokes an intense emotional response in the reader. Having said that, Linda is NOT a likable individual. She is delusional in the extreme, cruel to the point of outright viciousness and completely self absorbed. Her claim that she loves her husband even as she acknowledges his anguish falls flat. The only person she loves...is herself. Great writing, ugly, evil character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At last, a story in this genre that has emotion and interaction between and among the characters. The first new story that I started to read today (although the author said that it was a repost from 2008) was about a psychopath who murdered his wife’s sex partner without remorse in about the second paragraph of the story. Thanks, I’ll read about senseless murder in the “horror” genre.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years ago

Nope. Thought it was great until last paragraph. These details just added to the misery she poured on his head. How does one get over that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should be in fantasy category. No way this marriage works.

SanzegoSanzegoabout 2 years ago

Well written. Look forward to future submissions. I don't agree with your ending. Nuff said.

wutmytvbenwutmytvbenabout 2 years ago

The story ends with Jim being pussy whipped. Linda called the shots when she left with Marc and is now giving Jim an ultimatum after emasculating him again with her words. Jim has to go back and explain calmly that if she wants him to forgive her, it is her responsibility to clean up the mess she made and figure out what she can do in restitution to enable him to forgive her. The burden of righting the marriage should be on her, not on Jim.

iammweaseliammweaselabout 2 years ago

Well written, veery well written but in the end she was a cunt that he didnt deserve to cow to.

You took what I thought would be a realistic story and made her an even worse bitch and then made Jim the usual plan old cuck that so many enjoy here.

Her behavior NEVER said love, her being angry with his anger over what she did...doesnt work like that in real life. If a cheater cant handle being called out for being a cheating fucking cunt, and feeling disrespected after what she had done. You write her in a manner where it seems she felt she was owed this and her husband had no right to feel otherwise.

Sorry clearly you thought she was entitled to do this and Im going say you seem to either an actual male (most likely) or feel a woman who cheats doesnt deserve anger aimed her way.

Sadly you love of cucking ruins you writing skills. And I'll still go with you being a cuck loving dude. Otherwise I seriously hope no man was dumb enough to really marry you.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 2 years ago

Worst of the Feb Sucks offshoots. Linda gets to rationalize her inexcusable behavior and re-live the high point (to her) of her life. Jim has lived a nightmare since this all happened, but Linda still lives in la-la land. I’m not opposed to a reconciliation, but Linda needs to walk through some sort of a shit storm as her penance to even the playing field. Otherwise it will fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written. Really enjoyed it. Hope you write more - a sequel perhaps? She wants forgiveness but what's she done/willing to do to earn it?

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Another sequel of this seeminly unending story. Writing started out okay in this one, but then I had to endure a three page micro description of every tit tweak and pussy lick so that the author could "tell it from a woman's point of view". Linda's second journal of her time with Marc, the adonis like dream boat, was repulsive in the way it totally disrespected Jim. The clincher however was Linda uttering the words, "she had more self respect that that", in the last stanza was totally ludicrous. Linda, the female character, and Jim's wife, who TOTALLY disrespecte him in front of all of their friends to be with a man she didn't even know. The fact that he was painted as a NFL tight end with six pack abs has nothing to do with the fact that a so called loyal and loving wife would never decide to just walk out of a night club with him and humiliate her husband to a degree that NO man would ever accept. That alone makes this whole story bullshit. Then after tormenting him for almost a year she screams at him over the phone because he calls her a slut. A phone conversation she had with her husband Jim minutes after concluding a lengthy journal describing every thrilling minute of her one night stand with Marc. There are two thoughts that come to mind reading this story. The most poignant thought is that NO self respecting wife would ever consider walking out of a club with a man she just met to spend the night with him. Once again NO wife would do this unless she was a slut. Second thought is IF this were even possible, NO man would stay with that woman, he would divorce her immediately for the reasons this author described as Linda was thinking of what would happen when she got home. She had to be toast, so this rendition of February Sucks is just as unrealistic as the original story by George Anderson.

newtdudenewtdudeabout 2 years ago

None of the other takes on this story I've read painted Linda as being quite so unrepentantly narcissistic. Had she responded to Jim's frantic request for "all the details" by sending him her long form journal, he *might* have found something to pull him back despite everything. But the way she reacted here makes it clear she doesn't deserve to stay married, and leaves me devoid of any concern about what happens to her...

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Read and commented on your first piece and doing so on second with reluctance because of topic and interest in your take on "February Sucks”. GA’s piece is hugely popular as measured by number of “follow up” pieces yours included. Yeti his storyline is so restrictive/no room for creative epilogues: Linda deliberately walks off with a stranger in front of her husband with endorsement of friends to enjoy unbelievable sex on a night intended to be special for husband and wife, then returns home to husband ( and children). GA grants others opportunity to spin follow up — seriously. The most original follow up was a piece by Kalimaxos — hate to praise his writing because otherwise second rate. In any case, I initially had some hope for your perspective/ storyline. On plus side : (1) You captured the husbands angst/pain and her recognition of same for him and for her on the cusp his business trip. (2) Painted a Linda-centric view as promised and one that revealed much more of what the night meant to her sexually, emotionally and personally. To your credit, her feelings were never a focus recognizing that one of the original aspects of your piece is your depiction of Linda’s feelings, etc. On the negative side there are concerns that undermined the credibility of your storyline: (1) You paint a Linda that is struggling between lust and love ( though you do not refer to lust) — very fact that she keeps explicit journal and cannot internally and externally reconcile apparent love for husband and acknowledged feelings for Mark with who she spends mere hours speak volumes. (2) The picture you paint of Linda simply does not compute/hard to phantom, which undermines the credibility of your storyline — not simply doing what she does (bizzare in first place but that was GAs problem) or falling maybe in love with Mark within 24 hours (beyond bizzare but your fantasy) but also wanting us to believe that she unequivocally loves her husband. (3) No mention whatsoever is made of young children in this dynamic — major flaw. Get it, your story is about a relationship, but can only assume either/both factor kids in decision to stay in a failed marriage — staying under circumstances a bad decision for kids. (4) The notion that either can imagine staying in this relationship, ostensibly for different reasons but largely because she cannot let go of her momentary experience — not diminishing fact that a woman/man can experience lust that feels like love in the moment, but for the feelings to linger/grow suggests a larger relationship problem than the closing lines suggest. Maybe that is your storyline; if so not told well. And actually get feeling that you cannot decide how to craft this story (?).

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I don't know yet if I'll read this, the comments don't inspire me, but this line: "She had a fairytale night" seems like a kiss of death, that she STILL, even after seeing all the damage it caused, thinks of it as a "fairy tale night." Any person, man or woman, with an OUNCE of integrity or compassion, would see that night as a nightmare.

\

"I did feel loved, but also a little annoyed." - That her husband's love and lust is seen as an annoyance is significant, and not in a good way.

\

"Jim never said anything, but I secretly wondered if he noticed and I worried if he found me less attractive." - A husband doesn't even have to say anything to get in trouble with his wife.

\

"validation of my desirability as a woman, being selected above all the other women," - She's assuming that Marc actually evaluated all the women in the club and chose her, when he probably simply thought, "She's kinda hot, I think I'll do her."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It us well written. So, Mac made her feel special. Is that different if she were banging the pizza delivery man, the ground maintenance crew and the neighborhood dog if they made her feel special? The ramnifications are the same. She is the same slut. If she were to own it and come to grips with who she truly is, they might get through it by treating it like drug addiction. Where everyone is aware she mayfall at anytime and is willing to help her struggle against it. I don't know how people IRL get through it,but they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this crap is funny.wife become a slut and all is forgiven.dunk her ass and begone with it.three will always be in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay I get that she publicly humiliated him on their special night by leaving him to have sex with a stranger. But that gives him no right to call her names! I'm glad she finally stood up for herself and gave him that ultimatum!

Joking...I'm willing to bet she got that advice from Reddit.

Seriously though the story really falls apart at the end. After that final phone call with the ultimatum I don't see any way how Jim could make the decision to finally try to work on the relationship. I just can't follow the logic, she just doubled down on her selfishness. She's clearly not even remotely remorseful and just annoyed Jim can't get past it. She's even creating the journal to serve as smut she can refer back to.

Actually, it's a little worse. It's not that she isn't remorseful but just on the verge of understanding why this destroyed Jim. She almost has it and just needs to process and set in before she really gets it. After that happens she will beg Jim to divorce her because she will know she isn't worthy of him. She was soo close but immediately went "Yeah I cucked you. You need to deal with it and treat me with the respect I didn't give you or we're done." and the dope was all "Okay that's all I needed to hear I'm happy now!"

Sorry it's just infuriating. If this were real life they will end up divorced down the line anyway. All that I'm getting from this narrative is that they're just going to rug sweep which simply never works. Especially with Jim feeling as betrayed as he is at the current time. There are many real life situations where the couple goes forward in the same way and just divorce because the issues are never resolved. The fact Linda refuses to give 100% of the story is a huge red flag. Successful reconciliation requires 100% honesty. The fact she gets upset he can't get over it is another huge red flag. Successful reconciliation requires the betrayer to be patient and understanding they're going to be a verbal punching bag, they take it so their partner can get it out of their system. The fact she's still obviously lusting for AP is another huge red flag. She doesn't understand that Jim was right in that she was just used and she sees it as special. As the story is, there hasn't been a reconciliation by any measure only prolonged Hell for the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story one of the best I read. It is a story of love not of lust. People don't get lust mixed up with love today and that is the resion for devorce in most cases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love a good febsux. I like how you write. I hate linda. I hate mark. I hate most Jim's. I read 3/4 of the first page, skipped to page 5 to realize your Jim is a stupid loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It could have been shorter and more directly to the point. Obviously the husband is a very weak and sick soul

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Bullshit. This woman was PROUD to have violated her vows. Simple enough, she could meet another stud in the future and do it again. She claimed love for her husband, but on her terms, not mutual terms, She didn't deserve to be forgiven. She wrote the events in her journal so that she would be reminded of her great experience. If she were my wife, I would have to file for divorce under grounds of adultery. She had little remorse, if any and didn't deserve to be married to Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another author on LW wrote this wonderful line, “My wife is a wonderful person. I can't even begin to describe her in words that you'll understand. In a world full of women, she is THE woman. In a lifetime of questions, she is the answer.”

Linda on the other is not THE woman, she's one of many that have strayed for selfish reasons. In a lifetime of questions, Linda remains THE question, one of many.

Anybody can justify their actions to themselves and the greater world around them. That's not a difficult thing to do. People who commit hurtful actions will tell you all sorts of bullshit to maintain their view of themselves as not being evil.

Linda is a weak person. She failed the test and failed in the biggest way possible. Jim doesn't need to "get over it" and it's not his ego that is holding him back from forgiving. He gave the relationship his all, put it all on the line and he fell short. Linda made it clear that night that he wasn't "the one" but instead a compromise. Second best, at best. She has no guilt about her actions because she fulfilled a dream, something she felt she was owed. (I'll use that excuse with my wife if she ever catches me balls deep and see how far that gets me!). It's pure narcissism bordering on sociopathic.

Jim is coming to terms that his best is not enough. Also, that someone strung him along to think that his best was good enough. That is evil. Linda is an evil person, period.

Of all the sequels, the ones that give Jim a path to find forgiveness are the worst because the reader knows in his bones that there is no coming back from what Linda did, regardless of her reasoning.

She left him, on their night to have the best sex of her life with a complete stranger without a second thought to her family.

There is no coming back from that, ever.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Well written, and you do give a good point of view from the woman's side, but you do not understand men. The vast majority of men would NOT forgive her for what she did, and would divorce her. Forgiving a mistake is one thing, but this was a deliberate and public betrayal. Not only would the divorce be mandatory, but the reason would be shared with family and friends. Linda will have her 1 night of fantastic sex, and will have to associate it always with the destruction of her husband and her family. I wonder how she'll react with her parents - who at best will say "I love you because you're my daughter, but I don't like you, and hate what you did to Jim and your kids." And also, how will she react when her kids are old enough to learn the truth and call her out on it? "Hey Mom, I hope that night of sex was worth destroying the family. By the way, please don't come to my graduation (or wedding)- unrepentant sluts aren't welcome. Also, if and when I get married, I will do everything I can to make sure you never see my children. You can take me to court, and I'll be happy to argue that as the parent I have to protect my children from bad influences, and someone that has proven to have abysmally low morals and ethics would definitely qualify as a bad influence.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.