All Comments on 'February Sucks - the Details Matter'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 807 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of worst sequels.

She should have just stayed with Marc like the slut she is. Love to hear how he was enjoying having kids with them. And how about his own with her?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Dickhead Marc says " your husband is a luck man " no....most assuredly he is not...and Marc saw to that, he will never be truly happy again as long as he has to remember that bullshit night. Linda is a fucking twat as are most people I've met named linda

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Skull fuck that slut till kids are done college, skim money to a Caribbean island then just leave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although you tried, this is inconsistent with the original and because of that, detracts from the impact of it. In the original Linda and Jim were all about each other that night until Marc stepped in. In yours she's seemingly dissatisfied with her life, or at least bored with it. This diminishes the impact of the betrayal and makes it far less likely that they could make it through. In your version, Jim was NEVER her be all. He was her settlement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Completely and irrevocably ruined by the last line.

As for the morons like RQ below who 'don't like the story but the writing is good', if Renoir painted a dog taking a crap in the street, would you be enamored of his use of color and so forth? Or would you recognize it for the depiction of shit that it is?

As for those authors who write so amazingly well about shit, if you were a Renoir, why would you waste your time and talent on such distasteful imagery? I cannot think of a more self-hating act than to take one's gift and deliberately pervert it by u sing it to create ugliness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Ending was utter bullshit after what she said no way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing skills. The storyline is too much for me though. I don't like it and it doesn't seem reasonable. I do hope you continue to write. You are very good.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Your ending was horrible. You wanting us to believe that Marc was truly moved by his affair with Linda is absurd and idiotic. And Linda continues to prove what a shallow person she is. How she really wasn't in love with her husband, and that she truly can be a real asshole.

In writing her journal she was clearly never trying to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, but it took away from the original in that in that version Jim was her life (they were still madly in love with each other), they were a team, and they just wanted some alone time together. That was why they rented a room at the hotel, so they could go out drinking and dancing together as a couple. Why she shaved her muff, and dressed sexily for him.

In your version it seemed more like she was a bored housewife, who loved her husband, butt secretly was looking for some excitement. They were going to have it, until Marc ruined it for THEM.

I did like that Linda essentially confessed by writing out her version of events of her "fairy tail". If she really wanted to get back with Jim, since she skimmed over really telling him what happened, she'd let him read it. It might kill off what little love he has for her, but it might let him know what really happened as well. Then either he could decide to divorce her, or take her back now that he would really know her state of mind in what happened, as he now had the missing details. Of course, that's just going off your version of events, and not the original. As I believe in GA's original version if Jim knew what really happened that night, he would have left her and the kids. Sure it would have hurt him to not see his kids, but he might be able to start over again, if not, he would have killed himself to put himself out of his misery (could go either way). And that's the thing none of the sequels discuss, a strong man being emasculated and disrespected like that, feeling low and without any hope will kill himself as he sees no way out that he can live with.

It happened to my father in law, as his wife was a cheating slut, and didn't hide it. They had 3 daughters together, but she was the one stepping out, while he stayed home when he wasn't at work. He even gave up going to the VFW post too. My wife and I had their first and second grand children, and I think that was when he decided enough was enough and then hung himself in her parking spot in the garage. Even after his death, she kept seeing the guy until he died about 15 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This woman, as you write her is a self-absorbed, entitled jerk.

The ultimate failure of her marriage would have to be because she copped this attitude, but didn’t want to suffer the fallout.

I, for one, take exception to the suggestion at the end that he’s going to reconcile.

She just keeps heaping it on. And finally, he’s lost his manhood to her hubris.

It’s well written and flows pretty well, but only strengthens my angst toward her and my resolve to see her suffer more.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

now I see why everyone said this was a piece of crap. 1* your ending killed it. you could have VERY easily had Jim find the journal. Hell, all of that is uploaded to the cloud as well as shared devices. He could have read it at his hotel while she wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Personally I thought the writing was very good. It hooked the reader and held his/her attention, which is what every writer wants.

However like Harry in VA points out, and I agree 100% with;

There is not a single mention in this story in this journal or a Linda recalls the events where she ever mentions That this was supposed to be their special night. Jim and Linda's night to renew the marriage.

THAT'S THE GODDAM FUCKING KEY That's all these different variations Always seem to either overlook or not focus on. I don't know why that is but that's the key of the whole story and I cannot figure out why so many authors miss this singular point.

Now I will say that IF my wife pulled this shit on me, she'd be coming home to an empty house, as I would have left her cheating ass, and let her pick up the kids and explain why I'm not there. Especially after the ultimatum she gave me on the phone. I'd have gathered everything up that I wanted, and probably left state for greener pastures, stopping by the bank to withdraw as much cash as I could possibly take with me along with reporting her credit card stolen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A 4 because it was well-written, but your Linda was an over-entitled, self-important woman who thought she was due an experience that she KNEW was wrong and murderous to the man who loved her.

I think you should have spent MUCH more time in his final decision to go home. If you explained more of his angst about how a divorce would affect the children, it MIGHT have been a more palatable ending... but you didn't.

I truly dislike your Linda as a serious bitch, and I liked Jim more when he vented his feelings on the phone...

...there was LOTS more potential here than you gave us...

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it! If I am being honest, I usually root for the couple and you so accurately displayed why there could not be a suitable resolution, or at least you couldn't find a rational way to develop one. The fact that you gave it one shows that sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. Life can be bloody and dirty. Sometimes all you can do is wash it off and continue. But I don't feel like this one is done, yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent until the last sentence. Just patently absurd. For 9 months he's driven nuts. He then gets all of his worst nightmares confirmed and he just says no big deal? The wife revels in her deceit and shameful behavior, but she loves him & cares about his pain? She just wants her cake and to eat it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, raises ire at Linda, disgust with old cuck. It's a stretch for any spouse to murder a marriage and get not so much as a wrist slap. Like it or not, our lives are interrupted by fallen lovers, where matters of the heart are obfuscated by a gelded reality. If we shuffle the characters a little bit, we end up with a Scarlet O'Hara and Rhett Butler scenario. With the world falling down around her, her lover gone, having told her, "Frankly Dear, I don't give a damn (what would happen to her) she utters her famous last line,"Oh, well, tomorrow is another day."

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 2 years ago

Agree or disagree with the outcome i really liked how you presented the story.

I did struggle with the change of first to third person and back. That’s a mechanical thing that takes a lot of editing to catch.

But really powerful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry needs to be finished. Cannot believe that this is a "happy new beginning". She is still a slut and there is no way that he can truly forgive her for her cheating and she isn't done. Children or no children, time to "split the blanket" She is going to cheat if he comes home or doesn't. Just another cheater!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a flaming pile, of feminist demeaning crap! The wife did the worst possible thing a partner could do, and demanded her husband accept it, and allow her the fantasy. Here is what I have found. Women who are happy in their relationships, DO NOT cheat on their husbands. This marriage was over, before they even stepped out the door for the night out. I judge stories, as if it would have been in the persons best interests, so let’s break it down.

1. Wife. Women are all about, controlling spin on situations. Walking out, leaving her husband this way, was sure to result in him calling his parents and friends, as well as the in- laws. A married woman would never have allowed so many witnesses to what she did. If anything, she would have taken his number, for another day. The “ fairer sex” has survived for millions of years, not by being stronger, but by having the ability to read social cues, and keeping her lines of support open. By publicly trashing her reputation, she would be facing raising two kids on her own, with very few prospects of getting re- married. Her support network, would be seriously compromised, as well.

2. Husband- I think it’s pretty clear, he gets a divorce. And sues Mark, his employer, and maybe even the bar. It’s a stretch, but he could sue the couples ( especially Dee) who facilitated and enabled, the end of his marriage. Maybe nothing comes of it, but it would put pressure on their relationships, and possibly affect the standing in the community.

3. Mark. Ok. People who are in the spotlight, are very aware that their public actions, can and will affect sponsorship opportunities. Some have morals clauses in their contracts. This is to protect the team, as well as the athlete. So I don’t think that a man who could pull unlimited pussy, would be going into a bar, and seducing a wife, away from her husband and family.

So... This story, and this version of the end, never would have went down this way, because it wasn’t in any of the people’s best interest. The story can only have one ending- Couple divorced, and Mark looking at lawsuits, and possibly being dropped from the team. There is another version that is along those lines. But even then, I don’t believe the wife would have left with him to begin with... One star.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Your poor rating is definitely not because of your ability but the unpalatable ending to the story

lover1953lover1953over 1 year ago

Very well written ! 5 stars from me. Your descriptions are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

how can you write a crap ending like this,its bad enough you had him allowing her back into the house..no guy would even have any male friends left after that or a females respect,hell in real life how could he respect himself,so why write such

unrealistic nonsense.

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

The story was exquisitely written. Wrong ending. She can't forget the night, and neither can he. She won't admit that she is hopelessly in love with Marc and will find a way back to him. It would make a great continuation of this story on how she strikes it up again, he finds the letter, he catches her in his arms again. Finish it and maybe I'll add a star.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 1 year ago

Brilliant writing. Great skill. Easy to dislike Linda ,so that enhances your skill of developing a character. Don’t like the ending. And she really has no rights to be angry at his lashing out in hurt. So how about telling us how it went from here. Please keep on contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't give this a 1 often enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yyyyyyyyuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! What an entitled piece of shit. Well written is the only thing good about this story. Jim, you get what you deserve you pathetic excuse for a man. Bitch your are just a slut waiting for the next once in a lifetime experience. The sad part is that the kids will be the ones to suffer. Glad I only scanned through the journal pages.......see total waste of time. The fact that she needs to write it all down to remember it later is a very telling issues about what is important to her whoring ass. Thanks for turning the Jim in the club into your emasculated and wimpy version to fit your narrative. Totally out of character from GA’s version. Any “man” which you have no idea about. Would have dropped that cunt immediately. Dealing with Marc could go many ways, but since he was single and had no vows to consider the whore is totally responsible for the repercussions of her actions. Me personally I wouldn’t care what she did that night. The only communication or contact after that night would have been about the kids and only about the kids. Any questions or comments not pertaining to the needs of the kids would be ignored as if they were never uttered.

But, yayyyyyy!!!!! This story allows the whore relive and make justifications for her actions and gives her a dairy entry to relive forever.......isn’t that sweeeeeeet!!??!!?

Needless to say 4 for the writing and 0 for the story and it’s content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a thought..........if somehow Linda gets run over on the way to club and dies. Will that stop these carry on versions from being tried. Man enough is enough. Hey I have it the perfect sequel to the original if it ended right after the slut left with the asshole.

When Jim found out from Dee what she helped facilitate. He goes to the table covers his tab and tells the rest they pay for the cunt and never ever approach him again or there will be a hospital stay in their future. He leaves goes to the hotel and packs “his” stuff leaving the cunt to fend for her own shit. After he checks out and is headed home they pass a wreck on the hwy. Once he gets home there is a message the the cunt has been in an accident is being operated on for injuries and to come to the hospital. Being the responsible guy that he is he calls her parents and tells them what happened and which hospital she is in. They of course expect him to meet them there.......yea right!. While she at the hospital he gets the kids and takes them to his parents to watch while he handles the rest. Namely, packing and removing everything of hers and delivering it to her parents house. Change the locks and move the accounts as needed. Calling an attorney and setting up a meeting to divorce the cunt.

But alas the prep work is not needed, loverboy as it is later known suffers damage to both legs so he will limp the rest of his life and also a forced penis amputation, “the cause of the accident”. Which leaves him broke after the lawsuit from the other victims of the wreck.

Poor, poor Linda......she really never recovered from the accident suffering from multiple fractures to her head caused by the steering wheel due to her location. Since she swallowed assholes prick in the impact it was not viable for re attachment. Since she lost a lot of motor skills due to the accident she required assistance for the rest of her life. Sadly Jim had to move on and raise his kids with their new mom after all the dust settled.

But hey lindy kept her mental capabilities so she will be able to bask in all the fantasies about what her decision caused........

Yeah yeah I know.......to short, not enough character building, I didn’t spend anytime showing the emotions, I didn’t drag out the confrontations or the interactions of the involved people.

Hey, no need. She made a decision and Karma stepped in gave her her just reward. Throw away a loving family for a night of being a fantasy whore. Well shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is obviously written by a women and a women's point of view. What's the tell tale sign? Not how wonderful of a lover Marc is, or how sensitive he is to her needs. Not even that after all the horseshit she pulled on her husband that he was ready to forgive and get on with their bad marriage. No the defining comment is that he is her 6'4" 205 pound tight end. While the height is right, the weight is way off. Tight ends have to be able to block 350 pound defensive linemen. Now, maybe he could be a wide receiver if he was fast enough. Nope this was written by a women who couldn't see herself underneath a 250-270 pound guy.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

Linda the whore has the nerve to be self-righteous to her husband. She deserves to lose him. He deserves a hot, young, FAITHFUL wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It takes a pretty big cunt of a writer to attempt the bullshit you just pulled. Trying to make it seem that Jim calling Linda a slut was equal to her abandoning him to fuck another man. I guess all of you sluts reflexively defend each other. Probably the worst version ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully well written story. and I think it is quite realistic. I mean any women who has the audacity to leave with the local sports hero is also the one who would demand how her husband must react to it. However in the long term, he will not forgive her and she will not change. This story needs a long-term ending not just a short-term solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just want to point out that the husband is not a good guy for forgiving Linda. He is a wimp. He is not a sensitive husband for allowing her, her moment in the sun, a date with a local celebrity. He is not a hero for staying with her through a difficult and depressing time in her existence. He is not "the best among us" because he is not threatened by a more virial men that himself. He is a doormat. He is a poor example for his children and Linda will learn nothing from this experience except that if she exhibits bad behavior in the future, he will always come back. He is emasculated. He is a loser. He will be pitied by their friends, not admired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh hell no.

This version makes her even more evil.

Theakston58Theakston58over 1 year ago

I find it incredible that comments are here that chastise the author for the acts of her characters. Had to say if what Jim is what I would do, but that makes no difference. The characters did what the author wished them to do and the readers only question should be, did I enjoy the story. I did. I thought it was well written and plausible. Her description of her character’s feelings were detailed and insightful. A well put together ending for a great tale. Well done KitDeLuca164. I’m adding you to my follow list. Thanks for sharing.

TheSoucouyantTheSoucouyantover 1 year ago

There just has to be a much stronger word than “bitch” to describe Linda.

Larch50Larch50over 1 year ago

The author had Linda say she would not stay married to a man who loathed her, Her behavior that night and her need to write her wonderful experences in her journal are loathsome. How could Jim not loath her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a load of crap!!!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

Linda is so damn evil in this version. She's a waste of (literary) flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GA’s story was about a woman being an entitled cunt. This is about an entitled cunt trying to justify being a cruel sadistic bitch. If that was your intention, bravo, job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, one of the better sequels to the original. Oh, there seems to be many others that think the author knows nothing about how a man will put up with betrayal. The author has her thoughts about how the story goes and writes what they want to write. The level of the detail of what happened is often glossed over but she writes what happened is brilliantly done. I like the moment where Linda knows that she has a marriage to repair. It brings out what she has done to make her fantasy real and then knows that she did was wrong. Although it was wrong, it was something that she reasoned out with a clarity that is often greyed. I did find that the level of detail that she wrote down after 9 months was a bit disturbing. It just means that she has not gotten over it and knows now that she still needs to repair the marriage. I would have liked a bit more of their discussion when he does come home. The ending was a bit rushed. Overall, worth a solid 5 for brilliant writing and detailed feelings from both sides.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

A good take on the continuation of the story IMO.

I know it was central to the story but you probably could have left out the 3 pages of the journal, especially considering it ended up the condensed version over the phone that Jim got and the real core of the story were those few details.

I can understand Linda's anger, but it is done with a misplaced sense of justification, after all she had her wonderful night and has nothing to come to terms with so in a just life would have to tolerate Jim getting wound up... until death do they part... but it's not a just life is it.

Overall I did like your take on it, but you could do with getting an editor. You jumped back and forth between 1st and 3rd person and between past and present tense. Your speech marks were not at all consistent. Also try a free copy of Grammerly or https://languagetool.org

Adding you to my follows thanks for writing this.

Jzx36PaJzx36Paover 1 year ago

Best of the best! I've read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written the emotion and description of Linda and Jim's feelings were compelling and realistic and yes, erotic. HOWEVER, The only consideration for any man (other than a wimpy cuck) to stay with the cheating slut would be the loss of being an everyday dad to his children. Even that great loss is not enough to stay with this emasculating, disrespectful, unloving, entitled nasty slut. What the wimp should have done is send the kids to Grandmas for the weekend and bring a lady friend to the house and have sex with her in front of the whore the whole two days. Maybe she will write that in her journal.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 1 year ago

No way to forgive Linda!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Unfortunately my feelings are the same: Burn The Bitch. Everything she did from the time she left the club until she returned to her house, was done with the greatest disrespect for her husband. BTB!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Humiliation piled on more humiliation. She needs the tight end to pay all her bills, not the devoted loving husband that she betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and emotionally intelligent variation on the GA tale of celebrity infatuation. It doesn't matter whether or not I agree with the author's ending, I didn't write the story, and the ending makes perfect sense. So it's depressing to see that so many readers judge the story on whether the husband behaves as they would in similiar circumtances, as it they were the mould from which all others are made. Thankfully they are not.

Good thought provoking work.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. A contradiction. Clearly a good wrote, but at the same time absolutely the worst rendition of February Sucks ever. The author has stoked Linda's narcissism and premeditation to such a high intensity that Jim should run away. Worst she admits to thinking of Jim throughout the night and always either somehow comparing him as familiar or unfavorable or simply not caring about her husband (remember the tired to call?). She also writes this all down to savor this fairytale night. To relive it over and over. And just as bad she demands respect from Jim and that he must find a way to deal with her betrayal on his own. Yes there is no remorse and unlike the original work she does not seem to be all that concerned about fixing her broken marriage. Her one night seems more important. And oh yeah she was falling in love with Marc, who totally contrary to the original work, is actually a great guy. Not the womanizer and predator of the original with thr bad rep. This author should have written their own story. This version passes all over the original and turns Linda into a soulless screeching (see the ending) harpy. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She matched Jim's fury. "How dare you call me a 'slut'!" she yelled. She could feel herself starting to lose it. "That is not alright!" she screamed. "I grabbed a once in a fucking lifetime chance to live out a fantasy you bastard!" she raged.

--- that passage right there shows how bad this version of Linda is. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was a sorry lowlife sackof shit all thru this story. And he was a week, wimpy little cuck who deserves to lead a life of misery with this shameless whore. On his headstone "I am a weak little pussy boy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

None of the variants that purport to solve the enigma of this plot every really work. The original is still the best simply for it's uncertainty. This story is just like the other variants: that no husband with self respect could get past such a deliberate humiliation and disrespect. This story just doesn't work and is totally counter to reality. Any spouse who forgave and forgot this would be mentally damaged already. Nah.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the author(ess) that I cannot imagine a woman married with children doing such an act on impulse. My wife of 37 years and three children already read these stories and we both agreed. It would be a deliberate act of a grossly dysfunctional (and doomed) marriage, or the wife has a mental disorder. So trying to 'fix' GA's original story is like putting a square peg in a round hole. Can't be done, despite some clever attempts. And this ending just seems very implausible. Besides, do you think this husband would really settle into a stable marriage despite an initial return? I don't think so. It wouldn't last, become the scene of titanic strife, or he would just cheat in revenge. No normal person putting themself in his place would do this and maintain self-respect, what-ever the wife tried to do in recompense. But that is the point of fiction, and some very clever story variants have come from this impossible scenario. Thanks for a good one. But, also, No thanks in another sense. And I wonder whether it's even really a gender viewpoint, given the deliberate acts of disrespect and even humiliation inflicted. Just cannot see it unless the marriage was already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads like your fantasy. More specifically it reads like the fantasy of a wife who has cuckolded her husband, betrayed and humiliated him repeatedly buy did not get that magical fairly tale but she rather got the truth, that she, like you, is just a horrid horrid person.

You began by saying that they are not one dimensional? You wrote that to feel better about yourself and that's all. She's a slut, he's a monster and sluts and monsters need to be put down. Preferably together, in a housefire, while fully awake and burning alive.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

I’m a man. I’ve been marred more than once. I believe one might say that I’m an “alpha” man; yet I treat women well, I respect them, and am not some knuckle dragging neanderthal. I believe in forgiveness. and have, so far in my long life, forgiven a number of those close to me for a number of what others might think is unforgivable. I realize that this story is fiction; very far fetched; written. successfully, I might add, to gut punch and anger the reader. I can’t speak for women, although I think the premise of this story should anger decent women as well as men. I’ve read the original, and all of the follow up endings, which I stopped counting at 54. Since then, there have been at least seven, or eight additional ones. I’ve read a number of them two or three times. Every time I read them, I feel as if someone has given me a strong hit in my solar plexus, leaving me breathless and angry. What Jim does here at the end of this version, finally, after a great deal; of contemplation, pulling into his driveway, ready to forgive Linda, to me, is forgiving the UNFORGIVABLE. Unfortunately, some things just are that way. I don’t see how what Linda did on that fateful night, is forgivable. I would have gone to a lawyer the Monday morning right after that infamous Friday night, and started a divorce action. The deed, and the way Linda did it will haunt Jim until his dying day, no matter what is said or done by either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this!

I may not agree with everything, but then again, I didn’t agree with everything in George Anderson’s original. Some of the things I found troubling in the original you addressed, and gave progression to.

I found this emotional, and worth reading. I’ll be checking your other submissions.

Be well!

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

What a bitch! She humiliated him in front of their friends after telling everyone this was their special night.

This was her fantasy and she didn’t care what it did to him. Then she rubbed his nose in it even tho she she knew to h e asked for him. Then she had the nerve to get mad at him and deliberately hurt him more. I read the whole story and hated what she did to him. And as for him he is going home to her to tell everything is forgiven. I have no hope for this marriage because she will reread her diary to relive her dream night and probably will every time she is not pleased with something he did wrong. She is entitled now and there is no going back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. Just…no. She betrayed him on the deepest soul level, literally the quantum level. Even by the end of the story she still could not see that what she did was wrong. I cannot believe he would forgive her. I certainly never could. She deserved to lose everything, to be exquisitely burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suspect the author is every bit as much a self-obsessed narcissist as the protagonist of her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stupid sequel from an idiot writer.

He took time to write each and every detail for the slut but didn't have time to mention the feelings of the victim husband in detail rather made Jim an sissy in the end.

Doesn't worth reading it, hated the story.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I agree with others that Linda had no care for her husband during her "night" and little regard for his feelings afterward.

I would have liked the author to continue the tale from Jim's POV and perhaps him reading the journal. (If I recall there is another ending where he does).

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

And he reunited with the bitch why? You didn’t give a single reason for the reconciliation.

snarkstersnarksterover 1 year ago

B-f'n-S! Not sure I've ever hated anyone so much, on a page or IRL. What an entitled, pathetic. loathsome POS. Doesn't matter the gender, anybody that would treat someone they ostensibly "love," someone they married, like that is beneath contempt. I hope someone else writes one final chapter about how Jim fines true love and happiness without her and about her long, slow, grisly, excruciating death in minute detail (about like her narcissistic drivel in her "Journal").

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer, it saddens me to see the WIMP CUCK crowd trying to do a number on you because your story does not conform to their world view.

For what it's worth, I think you have written the best addition to the original from her point of view, I even fully understand her ultimatum to Jim after 9 months of things not "healing". She is absolutely to blame, she knows it too but is absolutely right that she had to get Jim to make a decision as to whether he could live with it or not.

A bit farther down the line they either split or survive, either way it's better than constant limbo. I can't see Jim ultimately seeing a reconciliation through, it is completely against the odds HOWEVER, the great thing is, these are just characters, nobody died and even if someone does - they aren't real.

Good story telling, please don't let the naysayers win, keep writing.

hloverhloverover 1 year ago

I thought this was really well written and a great response to the original, which I also found thought provoking. The part in the original that I disagreed with was the idea that both Linda and Jim just turned off their brains completely when they met Marc or Ellen. You kind of addressed that here by giving Linda more agency as she went through the experience. I also felt like the ending to the original was unsatisfying--basically it was "oh we're both the same" leading to the resolution. I didn't buy that, in part because I didn't buy the brain-off premise to begin with, but certainly Jim would NOT have done that with it being such a mirror to the original situation. Felt too contrived. What had to happen is what you identify here--he has to forgive her. Forgiving is always an act of sacrifice. He has to give something up. And the hard part is how will he give that up and still respect himself, or even have her respect him. Some people will say that makes him weak. Some people will say he's being loving. As with so many things, it's in the eye of the beholder--and that includes how we behold ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written ending - that we totally disagree with. Your the writer, so you can creativity write any ending you wish. However, Jim is made out to be a total wimpy cuc from beginning to end!!!!

Obviously, in your vision, he stayed with the slut after she returned from her self inflicted fuck fantasy! Since that was not covered, he must have stayed for the kids only? The. Having sex - joy love - after the STD test. WTF is that? More wimp effect!

Then after so many months, they argue again about the details that obviously Jim knew were not covered in her original write up. Total lack of honesty and coverup - oh so I really don’t want to hurt my poor Jim!!! What make believe world is she living in?

And he continued to tolerate the anguish and deep pain of her slutty disrespect for all those months!!!!

Then eventually after another blowup, he drives home to continued self inflicted pain because he lacks gonads to make a firm decision and work towards back his own respect and self worth?

We came to the conclusion that you wrote the story from Linda’s view and her self absorbed continued desire to relieve every organism in vivid detail. To hell with Jim over and over!!! It’s all about entitled me.

Then she writes out a graphic remembrance so she can relieve every moment while she continues to lust!

So wimpy puts his tail between his legs and quietly goes home to be her cuc during her every lustful repeat. So her giving him sex - not love - is so she can close her eyes and relive Marc getting her off again and again!

She probably reads through her journal just before or after or both to help her keep her erotic dreams alive!

At what point does Jim discover her journal, shed a momentary tear, and continue to be her cuc?

Linda gets to continue relive her dream thru life while using Jim as her provider and facilitator.

Seriously, this is your fantasy ending as to how you perceive their cuc relationship continues into the forever?

There is soooo much opportunity for a rewrite.

We are also amazed that the title is Details Matter!

From whose point of view!!!!!!

A disappointing and unrealistic real life ending!

The original never presented Jim as a cuc, and he was obviously an unwilling, highly irate and pissed off loving husband. Then a complete about face in your version.

Please try again……

Lorry3188Lorry3188over 1 year ago

As she said there is nothing she can do to make it up to him as she said he has to forgive and forget to get on with the Marriage. “ Getting it All Out “ made his decision however if she had told him that SHE initiated the sex would he have come back l highly doubt it good precipitave on the story but a shitty ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She’s a slut and she needs to admit it. All her thoughts of how wonderful it was is o imagination from lust. An attempt to justify.

If she loves Jim as she says she must understand Marc is a s scumbag predator!!

albertin55@gmail.com

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

Nope. She never regretted what she did and still remembered marcfondly. If he doesn't get of her she would constantly comparing him to her lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another whore with a pussy husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although it would be extremely difficult. Counseling would be a must. Nice ending. 5 stars. Glad a woman added her perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This cuck-out doesn't even deserve a 1. Authors here need to quit writing men as faggotty, weak, needy cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I give credit to the author for writing a plausible "real" Linda who in her diary owns up to everything for the reader. The "real" Linda is a selfish, self-centered bitch, who decided to dementia her husband, debase her marriage, and is obsessively hung up on her one night (+one morning) stand with a celebrity athlete. This is plausible, unlike many of the other Linda variants. Unfortunately she is a complete bitch and Jim should just leave her behind. She is not worthy of his love. He deserves someone better. My main quibble is that she portrays Marc as some gallant guy. That is NOT in line at all with the character presented in the original. The "real" Marc L gets off on fucking married women. Here Linda makes excuses for Marc (never confronting that he claimed a married woman) in her delusional fixation on her night of adultery. She is the "real" Linda, who misconstrues or misrepresents the "real" Marc, and yea she is a slut. She is delusional and in denial.to not realize that. So while her perspective is unique and well written, she should let Jim go, knowing that she has committed an unpardonable sin against the man she professes to love. If she lived him she would let him go. But she is still in denial about what she did. She sees glimmers but is missing the central elements of her betrayal. It fits with her being selfish and self-centered. Especially the fact that she developed feeling for Marc and throughout the night compared her husband Jim to Marc in many unflattering ways. Jim being "forced" out of obligation and feelings to live with Linda is doomed to suffer a terrible life prison sentence. This Linda has serious issues to address and needs therapy, if even for her own sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it. different perspective, good.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star and this story is waaaaay down to a 2.78 rating - right where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder how much of Linda is a reflection of the authors true nature? The reality is that very few men would put up being second best in any relationship and lets be honest, by the authors on admission within her writing, that is what all men in this situation would be expected to become. The pain and heartache that would follow Jim for the rest of his life with Linda is just not worth it. Nothing is with that sort of betrayal. The only recompense that I could see is that once Linda hits 45 and beyond and becomes socially "invisible" as women of that age often do coming to terms with the fact that once they hit or are approaching menopause that men lose interest in them as they focus on younger women (look it up, ask any women around that age its a real thing), this is when Jim exacts his balance. He finds a younger playmate, his own "one time fantasy" and leaves Linda for a night of fantastic sex that she could never hope to compete against. Let's see how Linda and her "fragile female vanity" deals with that reality. Bet you she wouldn't and would end the marriage without a second thought cementing herself as the matriarch of hypocrisy.

When women are young, they don't often plan for their future with regards on how to deal getting older. Men do much better with this. Any woman that feels they can justify cheating on their life partner needs to understand that she may pay the price by becoming a real life Casper, invisible, fading and forgotten and the man she will rely on to see her through her final decade or two will see to his own needs as she once did many years earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've tried to hate Linda, but in all reality it's Jim that is at fault. She obviously did what she did because she could and her relationship with Jim allowed for that. So, while we can all bemoan the fact that Jim is portrayed as a cuck and weak, the reality is that he is just that. I can only go from my own beliefs and character and for my part there would be no forgiveness, no reconciliation, no moving forward. I'd use the destruction of my marriage to teach my kids, especially my daughter that there are consequences to every action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Msan turned out to be as cuck after all, his wife rubbed his face in the dirt and he just kissed her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well worth a 2 star dislike. Empowered feministic drivel. At no point did we get Linda appreciating how it would feel if the roles were reversed. Deep down it was just an expression of personal entitlement on Linda's part. Aye in normal middle-class life she'd abide by social conditioning and not slut for coworkers and friend's husbands and partners because in the cold light of dawn every day she'd have to face the reality of what she'd done each time she met any of them.

With Marc she could slut all she wanted and never expect to move in his circles again, plus have the ego flattering one-up on her fellow females, so she let out her real slut and completely betrayed her husband to the point of him effectively not existing while she was with Marc.

There is no hope for this marriage...her journal entry shows she will be constantly harping back to all the fun she had every time she needs consolation in her middle-class life whilst her poor husband will eternally know she willingly cuckolded him.

As for trying to make Marc more human by the "was not there looking for a pick up" line forget it. Even in this new guise we still ave a so-called alpha male willing to take a wife from her husband to make her his. So he is willing to accept a cheater for keeps, purely on the basis that he's so wonderful she'd never cheat again?

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Very Well Done

This is an amazing first story. Well written, well paced, true characters, believable, and Erotic!

In the end, I believe this story emphasizes why cheating is so detestable. I question the long term viability of this marriage. Too many secrets and lies. Too little respect in either direction. Too willing to hurt each other. Too little trust. Too little loyalty.

BTW, pls review the use of the past tense forms of "to lie" and "to lay." You made so few grammatical errors, the misuse of "laid," "lay," and "lain" stick out. Meanwhile, thanks for the thoughtful read.

Keep 'em comin'.

mdadaminmdadaminover 1 year ago

just 0 star

no man will accept what she did, and it is very clear that she does not love her husband, and when a charming man with a good sex drive meet her she will immediately fall for him and betray her husband

she is not only a slut but a whore too

I think that the writer was trying to shape her in a good frame

if she developed feelings to that asshole then she should get divorce and marry the asshole, who for sure will cheat on her again and again, they deserve each other

no moral, gust another slut story where the writer is trying to justify cheating

Donovan7777Donovan7777over 1 year ago

Well, if nothing else, this ending gives us a clear understanding of how really despicable and self centered Linda really is in her own words. I cannot for the life of me figure out why she selfishly stays married. A truely cruel woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cunt and a sorry ass excuse for a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More cuck shit. When you told your husband what a slut and whore you are probably made his dick hard. Your kinda man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Linda is so self absorbed and entitled and Jim is portrayed as a spineless cuck in to many of these stories. Will we ever see a sequel where Jim behaves like a normal man would and throw away his piece of shit wife? Or how about one where Linda kills herself and actually realizes what she has done to her devoted husband and children?

The one saving grace of this story is, the reader can clearly see that Linda ranks pretty high on the narcissism spectrum and doesn't deserve any respect or love because she is clearly incapable of giving any. Her journal explains that quite clearly. She's as selfish and self entitled as a person can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What man in his right mind would tolerate, for a second, a wife being as remorseless and unapologetic as Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best of the sequels. An NFL tight end at 6’4” would weigh at least 245 lbs, maybe more as he would be called on to occasionally block a defensive tackle that could weigh more than 300 lbs. or a defensive end as big as he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would not normally say this the but Jim was a wimp. To accept her ultimatum and lack

of sufficient remorse showed a lack of self respect. I doubt she would have shown similar tolerance at such treatment. If me, she would have paid a weighty price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to get free and leave her behind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read most of the "Feb. Sucks" writings.........there have some that I have enjoyed over others, but this one I did not enjoy. Thought that Linda was a total whore and was a self serving bitch. Your version should have ended with Jim walking in to the house and finding her Journal open. Sitting down and reading the "real" story and kicking her ass out He would have proof of her cheating, divorced the whore, sued the asshole for breaking up his family, etc.

In your story you portray Jim as a wimp and his character does not deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was little more than a peon to a self-centred entitled narcissistic bitch. A woman who had a perfect marriage but who despite the false deprecation of the professed doubts of "the same old boring me" deep down thought she was so special that she could also have more of whatever she chose.

A woman who claimed to love her husband so deeply somehow couldn't summon up the steel she keeps claiming to have (when belittling him in these latter days) to fend off another entitled ego. A woman too self-centred to even consider that no matter how deep her husband's love was her actions would be unacceptable to any real man. She even admits in her journal that had she known more of how much Jim would be hurt she'd still have left with Marc. And that's her definition of love for Jim?

As for the ending: Jim didn't get the enlightenment he was supposedly seeking. She literally sh*t on him with her vitriol and spite because she couldn't accept the truth that she behaved as a slut and he therefore had the right to call her that.

Then she demands her husband resume his role and get over all this, even though she admits she was developing feelings for Marc and wants to keep every exciting moment forever by rereading that journal when she wants a hot reminder is something that just reinforces how twisted she is inside.

Painting Marc as some sex god who lived to pleasure women until he could find a soul-mate to steal was just as big a fairytale as Linda's belief that she didn't slut herself.

It's one of the biggest fallacies in so many LW stories: cheaters kid themselves that they've found redemption if they develop feelings AFTER they've experienced the sex. Real people develop feelings before the sex and the sex makes it better!

Not a good ending to GA's story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kick to the curb!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's just a whore no matter the justification in her own mind.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

That ending is fucking bullshit. Your characters & a lot of the way you handled it, including highlighting what a selfish narcissistic heartless slut Linda is, worked really well right up to that last sentence. Not only would a mentally and emotionally healthy guy not try to reconcile, there's NO way she would respect him enough to stay with him and stay faithful after that, none. Any small shreds of respect she had would be gone. This was trash.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

I don’t understand how Jim could continue in his marriage to Linda. Calling her a slut was really unnecessary as it didn’t help in any way whatsoever, I understand why he couldn’t resist saying it though. He was so hurt that he just wanted to cause her some pain; albeit nowhere near what she had caused him.

What I would do, and what I think he should have done was on March 3rd, be in the office a a good divorce attorney starting his divorce action. Her behavior was unforgivable. No matter how hard he may have tried, divorce was inevitable. He was just prolonging the agony.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Well written but I disliked it because of the destruction of the marriage. Mine was destroyed but for other reasons, not infidelity. 2022 would have been our 60th wedding anniversary. It only lasted for 10.

My new love and I agree that a relationship is like a 3 legged stool. It rests on trust, commitment and honesty. There can only be love if all 3 are present. If any one is taken away the relationship is destroyed and can never be rebuilt.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I read a few of the myriad of comments, completely disregarding those who wouldn't sign their names. Too many to read them all, but I decided to add my two cents worth. What did Jim and Ellen ever do? Just fantasy? I do have to agree that there isn't a tight end even in most high schools that is only 205 pounds. Somewhere, deep in Linda's heart she does love Jim, but that still doesn't excuse her night of sex with Marc. Will their marraige succeed? Who knows? Could there be a chapter 2, about a year down the road? Again, who knows? Anyway, both my wife of more than 52 years and I enjoyed the way you told this story. 5 *, gladly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a wimp he has no balls any normal man would have tossed the slut to the curb and sued the shit out of the asshole better with the whore than with the thoughts that she is a slut for asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would you consider a follow-up to the reconciliation ending to this? (And I don't mean the one you wrote already.) It is very well written and encompassing. But it's so implausible that Jim will succeed in putting it behind him.

Regardless, please keep sharing your stories!

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.