All Comments on 'February Sucks - the Details Matter'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 804 Comments
tangoperutangoperualmost 2 years ago

What a horrible, horrible woman. Slut is a too nice name for her.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 2 years ago

You can't polish a turd. Any story that ends up with forgiveness for linda is absurd. There would be no getting past it.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

She wasnt caught cheating and they aint getting a divorce

one star for lying with your tags

/

also a cuckhold is a man who agrees to let his wife fuck other men becuase he enjoys it

/

a cuck is a spineless sack of shit who stays with the cheating whore becuase he doesnt have the balls to leave the cum dump

use the right tag

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Like a bad penny, it never goes away!

4

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

Kudos to you for being brave enough to add yet another dimension to this very popular story line. However, I have to say that your take on the wife's perspective did little to sort out the emotional mess that her actions caused. If anything she became even more unlikeable if that were possible. You portrayed her as a self-entitled, self-centred individual that wanted her fantasies realised at the cost of humiliating her husband whom she apparently loved? Sorry I call bullshit on that

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

VERY well-written and finely crafted story. Raw, razor-edge stuff, but you never let your story slip into that unbelievable, hyperbolic drama that's so endemic to this site. Damn, you're an excellent storyteller. Ending was superb. Both MC's drained their festering, suppurating wound and tentatively moved forward, and in doing so, found some measure of peace. 5++++/5!!

greenday0418greenday0418almost 2 years ago

5* until last paragraph. Jim can't possibly compete with Linda's memories of Marc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All the additional information did was show that Linda was a entitled cheating slut who deserved to be kicked to curb, and stripped of the kids. As allways Marc deserved to be destrroyed of his worldly possessions amd accidentily have his knees and testicles destroyed

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

No no no no no.

This is an interesting take on things and it's actually in some ways quite realistic lipstick if something this twisted and Disturb could actually occur in a marriage and survive. But the author made several catastrophic mistakes which of course are directly connected to the ridiculous and overhyped George Anderson story

.

George Anderson as an author has some talent but the obsession with this story is really quite irrational and pathetic. Even this attempt to come up with a new solution simply ignores the key point which almost every single version of this story does..

.

There is not a single mention in this story in this journal or a Linda recalls the events where she ever mentions That this was supposed to be their special night. Jim and Linda's night to renew the marriage.

.

THATS THE GODDAM FUCKING KEY That's all these different variations Always seem to either overlook or not focus on. I don't know why that is but that's the key of the whole story and I cannot figure out why so many authors miss this singular point.

.

In the original story at the most of the variations Linda Connor's home and says it's still the same old me.. The author here does the same sort of thing when Linda says the beginning of the story that well Jim finds me attractive but so what hes just my husband. It doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

.

In other words Jim is not getting the best part of Linda anymore. That's why she went with mark in the original story and that's why she went with mark in this story. Mark gets her best sexual performance which is why she did so many sexual acts she would never do with her husband.

.

Jim? Well he gets the same old me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing is so good as to be almost unbelievable. The journal worked as a plot device. The full gamut of emotions and feelings on both sides were well handled as were the excuses and justifications on her end. The demons that you started with should be well and truly exorcised.

For me, knowing the depth of her desire to be ravished, to enter into abandoned lasciviousness, and her willingness to give of herself so utterly and completely to a narcissistic asshole would terminate any possibility of remaining married in any way or degree. Aside from the betrayal itself, it shows a complete and utter lack of good taste, self respect, and common sense. Being around a person who exhibits that sort of proclivity is far too dangerous: it is a tragedy waiting to happen. The beast has been allowed to awaken and it has been fed.

Does a person, any person, have a "right" to indulge his/her self as Linda did? No. Neither opportunity nor willfulness confers a right. Is it "wrong" or "bad" to do so? Not necessarily. It must be considered wrong for a married person as vows are broken and dangerous for a parent to do so as it willfully puts the child(ren) in harm's way. Is it rational to act as Linda did with the expectation that there will be no consequences whatsoever or, at least, no long term downside? No, of course not. In fact, such an attitude might well be a definition for insanity. And that is another reason that living with such a person is so dangerous. It also utterly disqualifies them as a parent.

Your story starts after Linda has eaten her cake and ends with you giving it back to her. Your demons may be gone, but is this what you really want for her children?

LWlurker

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

The other point I want to mention is that When Linda decided to hide certain details of her sexual account with mark she claims she did that despair Jim's ceilings. Maybe there is some truth to that.

.

But it also gives Linda a certain portion of the story that is just hers. That she can go back and relive the wonderful fabulous Earth shattering sex that she had with mark. And Jim and nobody else will ever know about it.

.

That means every single day she can sit back and laugh at her Middle class pathetic husband While she lives every glorious second of her amazing sexual encounter. And as we saw in the story when she started writing her journal that's exactly what Linda did.

.

Think about this. Linda knows her husband is having trouble getting past things. There is 'no intimacy in the bedroom . Jim is not his normal self And the marriage is tearing on the break of disaster.

And what does Linda do? She writes the whole thing down so she can relive every second.

.

What a cunt.

.

Even before the outburst at the end of the story You can tell that Linda holds her husband and complete disgust. In the journal she goes on and on about how STUPID and UNOBSERVANT her husband is that he didn't notice this and that he didn't notice that .

Go back and read that section. She's actually happy that her husband.....that she CLAIMS TO LOVE....is stupid and unobservant and emotionally disturbed to the point that he can't function and notice things.

.

sure she KNOWS she caused this. But so fucking what? A few weeks after the divorce show call up mark mark and have her parents babysit the kids and she'll Can I have all the great sex she wants.

tigger119tigger119almost 2 years ago

RAAC woke man hating family destroying bullshit. Don't make promises if you may not be able to keep them. It's why there are so many content creators on YouTube have so many videos about how fucked up dating and marriage is these days and how the decks are constantly changing so much more against men that they're refusing to even get involved emotionally anymore much less commit. All your screwed up ever-changing rules for men but not for you so-called enlightened, empowered narcissistic rbf pretenders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I call BS! What a self centered piece of shit MC Linda was the way you wrote this. Seriously no woman on gods green earth can claim to love her husband and do that!

Ekim730Ekim730almost 2 years ago

If Linda feels as she says she does about her family, where is her remorse? I get the logic of what you wrote, but it is essentially 'Jim, deall with it'. I wonder if your Linda could be so blunt were she betrayed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't like the ending, but it looks like he's staying for his kids but I doubt she will respect him. She is never going to make it up to him, Bet her journal will make her empowered to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was very well written from a completely different viewpoint - and probably very realistic until the ending. No man would make the decision attributed to Jim at the very end and this was where the author's femininity let the story down. The author clearly does not understand how Linda's outburst would utterly destroy any chance of a man coming back home after such revelations. As I said, this was well written and up until the last paragraph would have deserved a 5 but probably gets a 1 due to the 'up in the air' ending and extremely distasteful feelings engendered by same.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Ah, the Mills and Boon version. Get ready for the explosion, sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Where do women get the idea that something as close and personal as sex is something that can be shared with someone outside of the marriage. infidelity kills trust and exclusive closeness. Linda and Mark are the height of thoughtlessness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Marc was no Prince Charming. He is a despicable, sorry excuse for a human being. He saw that Linda was a married woman. That fact didn't stop his pursuit of her. Jim would be well within his rights if he bludgeoned Marc, cut off his ballsack, put it in a jar of alcohol and gave it to Linda on the anniversary of their date night. I would enjoy that version of the story. There are few things more loathsome than a predator who would steal another man's wife.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

Ah, another February sucks story!

Let's follow the well established protocols:

1) skip to the final page.

2) glance through the ending to see if they reconcile.

3) confirm that it's another nauseating cuck fest. Yup, it is!

4) give a 1* rating.

-

There are simply no circumstances in which any normal husband would ever forgive Linda for humiliating and betraying him like that. Only a cuckold could tolerate being married to such a disgusting whore. This story demands a BtB ending... no others are acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And of course when her journal comes to light in the months or years ahead - it will all unwind again.

Trying to justify the unjustifiable never works. And the unjustifiable aspect to this is Linda’s determination not to be honest. She feels entitled to keep her secret. But she gives Jim a partial truth - she continues to lie by omission.

Jim, big steps need to be taken. By you, and far far away from Linda.

Whilst the writing is probably true to someone in Linda’s position - it shows how dishonest she is.

Sean M

bioman57bioman57almost 2 years ago

She does not deserve forgiveness, she is just another slut. And now she knows that her husband will not stop her be instead will just cry as she goes out on her dates with other men for her excitement. It will continue til he of she dies.. His life will be filled with pain and shame, know that his wife does not respect nor love him. And she will life with the shame that she destroyed a good man that loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well you certainly painted the slut well. Placing Marc up on the pedestal over her husband in ever aspect. Nope she just a filthy cheap whore. Of course she got over it no problem while husband struggles, reverse the roles and the opposite would be true. The shameless shut who still threw her family aside because she couldn't help but think with her twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worst sequel ever, so much for the detail and nothing for the confrontation , what the point ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"How dare you call me a 'slut'!"

Easy peasy.

On our special day, in front of our best friends, you left me behind, and went off to another guy who happened to be a celebrity.

How's that for an answer, you stupid, entitled, faithless slut?

Whore doesn't deserve a second chance. No how. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I HAVE NO INTENTION OF RADING YOUR CRAP.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE. LEAVE. GeorgeAnderson story "February Sucks." ALONE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO IMPROVE ON IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow bullshit ending you devorce the cunt because she will never understand the damage she did. There is no forgiveness for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of Linda's problems is that she cannot recognize and accept that she is indeed a slut and a cum bucket. She can recall that she gave herself completely to Marc and made no effort to deny him anything, but she cannot acknowledge what those actions proved to be true about her. Perhaps her blindness to those truths is in part due to what being so clearly in the wrong requires her to do. Jim deserves to raise his children without having to see her unfaithful face every day and to be reminded of her betrayal. She is far too selfish even to see this, much less actually withdaww from frequent direct contact with the children.

On that basis, Jim should arrange for Linda's death as soon as practicality will allow. He and the children deserve to be free from the disloyal trollop. If she can't take the hint, then he should literally put the bitch down through one means or another. The three of them will be far better off without her.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well written and affecting. It makes sense Jim is coming back, but their marriage is doomed after this epilogue. I give it until Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that was a waste of 5min what a load of tribble.i wish these talentless writer would stop butchering a great story. wish i could give a minus vote but 1 will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Polish that turd Marc all you want. But only a douche bag arrogant asshole not only hits on another man's wife, but convinces the slut to leave with him to fuck her. An asshole to highest degree. And she being the selfish skank went right along, family never meant much to the sperm sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good right up to the last sentence which immediately defined the author as being female. No man would survive that. The only true outcome would be divorce. She got her fairy tail while Jim would live forever in purgatory. Not going to happen.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Thank you for your excellent work. Your introductory statement indicated that this unfinished tale has tormented you as it has tormented all of us. Linda's callous and very public betrayal strike us at our gut. Further, her utter distain of her actions and her savoring of her tryst really leave us with two possible outcomes... Either they reconcile, the husband is a long term basket case....or they divorce...probably very messily with body parts almost strewn across the region.

Your narrative takes the first track, but subsumes some really critical character issues for both Jim, Linda, and Marc. Lets surface these issues.

First Linda in the story and as a foundation to your story evidence a classic sociopathic narcissistic personality disorder. This is a critical part of the story as her actions of cold calculated PUBLIC betrayal without even a thought of their marriage or her husband for one night of strange will only work if she is a underlying sociopath. As a sociopath, she is the center of her world and all others are merely objects. She is not in love with Jim, she is in pornea. Pornea is the greek word translated as lust which really more accurately describes the state in which you use all others to satisfy your momentary lusts. There is no unconditional love in Linda's universe because unconditional means you place others before yourself and to Linda there is no one that matters other than her self. Jim is merely a walking tool or object to be used to gratify her emotional impulses of the moment. There is no marriage because she only really values herself. You allude to that being selfish....but its the classic signature of a sociopathic narcissist.

Linda's actions also clearly reflect another key aspect of a sociopathic sex addict beginning to come out of her shell. She has become bored of Jim...and with Marc, the monkey of her latent addiction is immediately realized. He has a bigger cock, more status, more experience, a more decisive alpha male. She is not betraying Jim, because Jim is immediately discarded as a valid focus for her life. Its always about the monkey on the back...which in Linda's life has almost instantly grown to a very large primate indeed as she feeds it with her actions and constant dwelling upon the night.

The description of this event in her mind as a "fairytale" is further evidence of her displacement and rationalization. Remember, at her heart, she is really amoral, and constitutionally unable to really feel any compassion whatsoever. Your description of her actions clearly reveal that Linda is a fundamentally selfish person who feels absolutely no remorse from her betrayal....in fact she revels in it and frankly her continued humiliation of her husband. In short Linda in the original and in your tale is one sick selfish bitch of the worst order.

Jim on the other hand, is a really decent person who is handed an impossible situation. He is in this tale a rather pathetic wimp of a man...which is probably why, Linda at her heart despises him. His wife betrays him in the most elemental manner possible and he emotionally cannot realize that the blatant contempt shown for his feelings and for their marriage in general leave him no viable alternative other than an immediate and very public divorce. He lives in his own fantasies....that Linda has decisively blown to pieces with the one night and subsequent distain.

Jim cannot ignore the realities of the lack of valid love in their marriage. Linda as a sociopath is fundamentally amoral and has no real internal control. A sociopath will act out on their momentary impulses until they run up against clearly articulated and enforced boundaries with significant punishment for transgression. She can and will act out with Marc or someone else as soon as the furor dies down and triggering circumstances occur. Her betrayal is the first of a long line as time goes on. There is no way Jim will be able to contain her no matter how much he will trust and verify... Her one night betrayal and continued distain prove that she can and will escalate . She simply is a rather craven despicable creature inside that beautiful shell. He is only a discarded tool.. At the end of your tale she is already in the final stages of rationalizing her imminent betrayal and will soon meet with Marc or some other alpha male for another and larger hit.

One of the parts that frankly I disagree with is your rationalization of the clearly despicable realities of the Marc character in the original story. You make him a nice guy....which is a total rewrite....

In short, you have accurately detailed an slow motion train wreck. The marriage, which really never existed in the first place is a prison... You have literally created a hell on earth for all parties... The very sad thing is that seem to be ok with the sociopath destroying everything in her life to have her latest "fairytale.." Even with your exceptional writing skills...that is simply sad.....

3 stars,,, Good attempt but you simply cannot put lipstick on a pig and expect it to win a beauty pageant..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That story is the biggest pile of shit rationalisation version of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but the conclusion was just as gut wrenchingly awful as in the original. I'm sure grateful that I married a decent woman rather than a tramp like Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You think any man would do this then you are insane.1 star because it was so poorly written your not in George’s class.stupid to even try

dt1784dt1784almost 2 years ago

A disappointing end. Thought he would not crawl home with his tail between his legs. She felt no remorse for the damage she had done to her children and wider family. She was narcissistic and entitled. A pity she never came to realise how serious a mistake she made in her life,the long term affects on her children. I well written story, without the usual terrible grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow??!! And not in a good way. Glad i jumped from the first paragraph to the last. It saved me 5 pages of more cuck crap..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just come feminist writer wanting to justify the crap an entitled women committed. Linda does not show any remorse for her actions and expects Jim to get over it. Typical female bullshit when they get caught. “I’m sorry you got hurt” not “I’m sorry for what I did to you”. CrapDeLuca164 is just another adultery enabling wannabe tale spinner (doesn’t deserve being called a writer) that I will ignore in future. You should not forward any more of you crap to literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very shitty story written by a slut who is trying to justify the actions of the slut wife. The slut wife had too much self respect to let her husband call her a slut but what about his self respect. Was he supposed to just let her fuck anyone she wanted then kiss her ass and beg for forgiveness. This garbage was nothing but a cheap justification for a worthless woman and a self entitled asshole to ruin a good man. You must really suck as a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lousy I have read everyone of the follow ups and this is crap Linda STILL thinks she did nothing REALLY wrong Jim get a motel and never touch her again Once a cheating slut ALWAYS a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shitty. She had the gull to be angery from being called a slut yet never fully grasping what she did. She was a SLUT, doing things to another man her husband doesn't get. He would be right to get rid of her and the constant pain and disgust always looking at her. Maybe Jim should have taken Ellen over and over on live stream to his "loving" wife. After all, it's a fantasy right?? So she couldn't be hurt by her own diluted theory. You wrote it very well bring out how fucked up she was. But she deserves to be alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the only way this adds to the story is to make Linda look even worse than she already did. Linda is incredibly selfish and not committed to the marriage. There are plenty of ways to spice up your marriage and feel desired without cheating. Instead of being committed to her marriage and finding a solution with her husband, she found a solution outside her marriage. This also doesn't seem to be a temporary lapse in judgement but rather part of her personality. Even after having gained some empathy for Jim at the top of page 5 she still says, "I grabbed a once in a fucking lifetime chance to live out a fantasy you bastard!" Even with all the hurt her cheating has caused she still looks fondly back on it and says "I am 'sorry,' but I'm not regretful." It seems like she would do it over again if magically transported back in time. There's not even any indication that she has attempted to try and make it up to Jim and give him an equal experience. Has Linda suggested allowing Jim to be in control and do what he wants with her as Marc did? Has she done things like initiate a blowjob with Jim as she did with Marc? Has she asked what fantasies Jim may want her to act out? Nothing in this story indicates she has. Because Linda ultimately only cares about herself. Why should she feel bad about her cheating? It felt good to her, so it's a good thing. Why should she put more effort into her marriage? She had her fairytale fun, who cares if Jim hasn't had his (dancing with Ellen is hardly equal). While she's willing to keep her phone close by and not go out, it's ultimately Jim's job to fix the marriage. When Jim calls her a slut, she gets mad that he dare disrespect her. Because again, her feelings are most important. While Jim has a right to be angry, it should not come at the expense of her self-respect and her self-worth. Though she seems plenty willing to, as she herself admits, demean and emasculate him while still in the end demanding that he suck it up and fix their marriage.

There is a hint of change in the end with the "'Who am I,' she wondered aloud as she sobbed about how she had hurt the man she truly loved." However, we don't know if that is an actual significant, long-lasting change. With her track record, I doubt that it is. To Linda, "This is in his court" and rebuilding the marriage is his job, not hers.

AardieAardiealmost 2 years ago

It is clear that she is all the hateful things he called her. Even nine months later she was fine with stealing his happiness so she could be a cumslut for a celebrity. She still feels she was entitled to utterly destroy her husband. I suppose she was the way the last paragraph makes clear that he has accepted his duck status. Another chapter of this will show her having regular date nights without her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Well, you was true to the original characters. I have always simplified with Jims logical approach & solution to his dilemma manly protecting his kids!

Although I have to admit this version made me despise Linda even more.

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

This was an utter and complete bullshit. It wasn't a therapy fot Jim, it was to cement his cuckoldry, and for Linda, a shitty feministic justification. 5 pages wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a total crap ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No point to this "story" stop flogging a dead horse.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

With the exception of the last line, this was a well written, but, sad, detailed story of Linda's betrayal. In this story she is Benedict Arnold. Has history forgiven Arnold? I find it difficult to believe that Jim would forgive his personal traitor. I would think that Jim's response to Linda's objection to being called a 'slut', would be to ask, "What would one call a wife that did what Linda did?"

-

I hate what Linda did and her attitude regarding Jim's anguish. Yet, I commend your writing abilities.. Thank-you.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So for your first story, you decide to add to the million unnecessary continuations that really add NOTHING!!!!!!!

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago

Good account of a difficult situation. the views of the characters were all easy to understand but would be less easy to deal with. As a man I find it less than acceptable that a wife would do this, I originally disliked G.A.'s story and commented several times in various places(mainly after reading the many 'sequel') that it was an awful story that I could not enjoy. It is not unusual that 'the kids held it together' a fact some low-life and selfish women depend upon to imprison a good husband. I am personally glad that there were no children to consider when I divorced , after less than 2 years and that my second try has lasted 48+ years and I suspect will go further into our 'sunset' This is as good a sequel/conclusion as I have read. The other one I considered the best, prior to reading this was written by PKenny5860 and I believe I commented positively on that. Great Job, thank You 5*****

RegisLRegisLalmost 2 years ago

Violent, mais terriblement proche de la réalité. Agréablement écrit (malgré la traduction par google, et oui je l'ai lue en français). L'approche des sentiments de Linda est bien abordée. Les sentiments de Jim auraient pu être développés.

l'érotisme est bien présent. Mais chaque sentiment positif, agréable de Linda trouve, en parallèle et non à chaque fois évoqué un sentiment négatif et douloureux pour Jim.

Très intéressant et poignant.

Merci.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Although i do hope your husband goes off and gets a bustier and tighter teenager pregnant and then when he comes back, you mope around for a while but eventually forgive him cause indeed marriage is a long journey. And not to hurt you any further, he keeps it to himself of how he fucked your maid of honour a few years into your marriage. Perhaps you'd never know how many women he's actually got pregnant.

Story is shit though. She cheated and he was expected to work on their marriage. Guess ladies are not far away when it comes to ego

carindenniscarindennisalmost 2 years ago

Yes indeed there were details. An OVERLOAD of details.

Some of it seemed as if it was just a rehash of the GA tome,

Some of it, I felt, cannonized Marc - making him seem more of a man than the original monster. Someone she could easily love and replace the father of her children with. That I felt was a deviation from GA's intent - which in turn violates the whole premise and deviating from the "spirit" of the story. But it is your story and you are the master and commander of your ship, so MY opinion is just that - an opinion.

I prefer the longer stories at 5 pages or more - so top marks there. Well written and with undetected grammer errors, again making it an easier read. I just didn't care for the spin the story took.

Thank you for your take on this classic tome that has affected this category so deeply.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Totally crappy ending,no justice for either of them. Please just leave this story alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shoulda gone to the hotel. Otherwise 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No. You made Linda too self righteous. She deserved everything he said and more. She's a terrible, worthless person.

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

Was utter crap . No real.man can.live with the disrespect. She's garbage. He should just leave . Give her everything and the kids . Write off the whole part of his life. Let her have to tell the kids the real reason daddy left them all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stick to your day job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do us (and yourself) a favor : stop writing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
-1

Im convinced most of these writers are just faggots. No real man want to marry a slut.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Awful story about a cunt. No justice for the poor bastard husband, you just gutted him over and over again.

Your version of reality is just more excuses for a self entitled bitch. It’s not a reality, no man could survive a wife who did what she did, only in your universe, hey???

A miserable story with no redeemable characters, scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim must be a saint. Had Linda done that to me, I would not forgive her, and she and Asshole would eventually pay dearly... WONDERFUL STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good story and great to get that female perspective but the last line is wrong....it should be......it’s time to leave Linda and rebuild my life once and for all. If she’s done this to me once, she could do it again. Divorce sucks but it’s better than living life like this...

edwusaedwusaalmost 2 years ago

No; uilateral actions in a marriage can kill it. This one one is dead, and the last paragraph is phony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes. you're right.

It's always the men's fault.

Anyway, women are too stupid to think and take responsibility for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He’s anWimp - move on - she’ll do it again - she’s a narcissist she liked no loved it too much

Marriage = trust

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Not a good one...why I say this: "The words were so hateful, made worse coming from a man she truly loved and who was the father of her kids"...Really? "truly loved"? To love demand above all respect and she showed no respect for her husband, her marriage and her family! She was so selfish that has put a cheap thrill above all that false "love"...So another failed attempt! 1*

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

I think I'll wait to read the comments - boy, those are going to be doozies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NAW, you missed the point big time, why do you newbies think you can piggyback an original? Especially this one it's been done to death and done badly every time.

Oh btw you write well enough to make it on here; but will you be able to recover from this blunder? Lets hope you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forgiving is over rated. 1*

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

Just 'Effn no. enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have this a 4 as it was well written. But I do think that Jim would have left. It is the four Glorious Fucks. I don’t t think he could ever sleep with her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim didn't act "bravely" by staying with Linda, he gave up his dignity. Linda, by her own admission wants Marc more than Jim, but she won't say it so she can feel good about herself. She doesn't regret doing the most harmful thing a wife can do to a husband, so by definition, she is a slut. Jim is an idiot for staying with her. She will do something like this again, or maybe even call Marc when the dust settles and she feels she's put Jim back in his place. She doesn't want forgiveness, she wants acceptance without any remorse on her part. Completely selfish woman, again Jim is a fool to stay with her. You're a good writer, but you must really hate husbands who love their wives and want faithfulness in return. You were successful in making Jim as pathetic as possible. You said they were all flawed but your picture of Marc was one of perfection. Didn't even mention he is an awful person for sleeping with married women, regardless of the outcome. Your hero's in this story are self-absorbed and loathsome.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Good Story (3 Stars)

I hated the story from my perspective. However, saying that, I enjoyed the new and different point of view put in this version. I believe that while I did not like it, the story itself was well written and gave a unique point of view. The ending was not what I expected or even wanted. It was the ending that this version needed to happen.

I was so impressed that while I hated the version, I knew that this was a good journey to take in reading. It brought to us the readers, what some thought and never placed in writing (the women's point of view). It delivered with the emotion and imagery of some of the best writers on the site.

My comments are just that my comments and opinions. They should be taken with whatever seasoning you enjoy, most say salt. But I do hope you continue to write because to me the best part of reading on this site is that you see many different points of view and that is the best part of reading here.

Keep writing

JH4Fun

vhasstvhasstalmost 2 years ago

The writing was pretty good. The story and conclusion of it especially was distasteful. Then again, justice is not always served, the good guys dont always win and some people even believe Amber Heard.

Sad story, sadder ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writen story, but nothing new… Of course she is a slut and it‘s sad she doesn‘t see it. If not for their kids there is no way they will survive the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Linda was an unremorseful cheater. That fact that in this version she lays down an ultimatum, "eat you shit sandwich Jim and get over it already" just cements that Linda is just an entitled selfish cunt. Nothing new here, Linda's character is totally irredeemable in all versions of this tale. She was written this way by design. And yet, the reconciliation authors would have us believe Linda is a fine upstanding person in spite of her fucking around and imploding her marriage with her entitled behavior. Damn it! She's entitled to reconciliation and forgiveness because she said so.

Linda created an abusive toxic relationship. Forgiveness is a key foundational element in most abusive relationships. The abusee is manipulated or bullied into forgiving the abuser again and again, without ever holding a grudge. The concept of forgiveness is a recurring theme in any abusive relationship, and necessarily so, because without extensive value being placed upon that concept of forgiveness toxic relationships wouldn't continue to exist. Forgiveness is overrated.

Jim logical choice is to leave Linda and the abusive toxic relationship she created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do people do this? It's such a waste of time and at this stage, "no one gives a shit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a woman I liked the positive ending. However, not so sure my husband would agree. There’s a lot here for a husband to move past. Regardless I gave it a 5. We’ll written and nicely tied to the original.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 2 years ago

Jim comes off like a wimp, and Linda comes off without remorse for ruining a marriage. Worse than that, Marc is made out to be a “good intentioned” womanizer, if there is such a thing. Everything Marc did in the original story made me feel that he got off by cuckolding husbands.

I would have felt better if the ending would have been a divorce. My RAAC ending would have started with Jim pausing, rewinding, and replaying the career ending neck injury of Marc, from a TiVo recording.. Jim would tell Linda the he was sad that someone else had beaten him to the punch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol. And here...we...go!

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad he reconciled because she is a Saint. I mean isn't she entitled to have sex with a superstar after leaving her husband looking like a fool. He should be happy and beg forgiveness for being so self centred. Maybe he should contact Mark and ask him if he wants to take her away for a weekend? After all it's her feelings that are most important. He must learn that he will always be second best to Mark. 2 stars

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story but I thought the end was abrupt. However one of the best rewrites.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but this is just more bullshit.

This painted Linda as an even bigger piece of shit and a truly worthless wife.

It also painted Jim as an even bigger wimp/cuck.

She is a ridiculous, faithless slut and deserves to be a single mom. She gave up anything else besides being a cum bucket and your story did nothing but emphasis what a degenerate whore Linda really is

Your assessment of husbands never having their wives open to them like the slut opened up to the asshole is thankfully false and you must live a very shallow existence to have written it.

This marriage is still not viable or worth it. I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish but you've painted them more disgusting and pathetic than ever.

No man but a bitch would suffer a rotten person like Linda.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

Do not care for this sequel. Seems like Linda refuses to feel bad at all for what she did even if its destroying the person she claims to love most, and he can't move past it because the incident was so jarring. Frankly I don't see much difference between the ending of the original and the ending to this, in both cases its extremely likely that they both may still divorce.

Also about the Ellen thing, yes he was entranced by her but he never actually left with her or spent a night with her. So no, for all we know Jim could've easily said no to her at any moment. I'm frankly of the opinion that this marriage is doomed. If she could've done it with Marc out of the blue with no provocation and her own justifications then the situation could repeat itself again and she seems of the opinion that her husband is inferior to Marc, if I'm remembering the situation right then the two of them slipped out under Jim's nose like vermin, there was no true altercation or confrontation between the two men. So why in this sequel is she acting like he was powerless and gave her up to him? She's delusional.

Also the author claims to be a happily married mother of two grown children, I wonder how her partner would view her after reading this knowing that its coming from her own pov. Incredulous? Confused? Suspicious?

I know that I'd be if my spouse sided with a cheating spouse in a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading this account by a female who claims to me married, with a husband she truly loves and had the customary two kids in a happy marriage, I truly wonder why men fall for the crap that comes out of these selfish self indulgent over protected non humans who think they understand the male mind and twist it to suit their ego. LOVE, ha they will never understand what it truly means, as in the female mind the man is always the loser and how dare he try to be otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't read it all, as so furiously frustrating. he's a wreck and she remains a slut! Their "marriage" will just be one of shared care until the children leave home. Then it will crash and both will be left alone and lonely. And what will it do to the children when they eventually find out what she deliberately and selfishly did? Thanks for doing this - but I really wish that you hadn't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Literate well written. Deeply depressing. But?! Forgive? Move on?

Did the author simply get tired and conveniently end the story.

Let’s face it. Linda is a two faced “CUNT”.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Like many cheaters, she tried to control the narrative in the end. When she failed, she became angry and threw out ultimatums she had not earned the right to make. Their marriage won't survive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but really just a rehash of what was in the original and still he decides to stay with the cheating wife who has no remorse or guilt. She does NOT understand how he feels or what he went through. Even if he starts to cheat on her she will not fell what he felt. She will know he is doing it to get even and though she won't like it she will feel a different pain, maybe sadness.

To me he does go home, as it is his home also, and tells her that he is filing for divorce under adultery and they will live together as co parent and roommate until the finances are figured out.

OR if he wants to have her file instead he goes home and they are roommates and he starts finding a replacement. Maybe get a legal separation to protect his finances. Nothing prevents her from filing when she wants but tell her as much as he loves her and it pains him the marriage is really done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank goodness I skipped to the end of this pile of drivel. Very good use of the English language but the story itself seemed to be justifying a slut.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974almost 2 years ago

You have either a great start or a horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never saw the ending. Linda needs to be burned completely.

darklogicdarklogicalmost 2 years ago

This did not add anything new to the story. Nothing changed. They are both still the horrible people George created, just dragging through much of their existence. There is no love for them, only existence.

She is too weak to understand that she never loved her husband, that what she did with Marc was the only honest moment in her marriage, and he's too weak to admit that he's going through the motions of loving someone that can not and will not love him.

And you did nothing to change that in your narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star. I wish people would stop writing an add on to GA's story. She cheated. He should have had all her belongings on the front lawn with the locks changed. There is NO forgiveness in this case. In this authors story, Jim pulls into the driveway to get on with "their" lives. What a wimp/cuckold. He is NOT a man. Would not have him as a friend of mine. And Marc would have a very serious "accident" so his "privates" would cease to function, and his knees got blown out, ending his football career and love life.

steven857steven857almost 2 years ago

Get serious there is no marriage to rebuild, Linda trashed what was once a marriage.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

This perspective, after some time, was quite good. There’s still one thing that Jim didn’t know, the feelings between Linda and Marc. The part about never giving herself over to Jim the same way, would tell him that he’d never gotten her best, and never would. The same point might push Linda to feel like she’d “settled” for Jim, and she’d always wonder.

Those kinds of things have a way of resurfacing, during subsequent arguments.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchalmost 2 years ago

Not positive marriage will survive, not sure why he would want it to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cu k Sh t

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.