All Comments on 'February Sucks - the Details Matter'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 807 Comments (Page 5)
OldBulllOldBulllabout 2 years ago

Bahahahahhaa. I love how so many people dis on the original story and their subsequent iterations yet always come back loaded for bear to blast whomever has the gaul to write another version of the ending. Love it or hate it, the story by GA has lit a fire and divided the LW nation. Well done. Isn't that the job of an author, to push people out of their comfort zone and experience different human emotions? I remember reading the original and getting quite pissed off, especially when I replaced Linda with my own wife. Would I just walk away from a 22 year so far wonderful relationship over one night of madness? It's very easy to say "one and done" if you have nothing invested in the outcome. I even put the premise of the story to a bunch of friends on a camping trip as we sat around the fire. Well, I can tell you they were just as divided as all those commenting on any version written. Try it, its quite an interesting social experiment.

Back to KitDeLuca164. While I didn't "enjoy" your outline of the two main characters, and I could go down the rabbit hole of dissatisfaction with how Linda's narcissism is toxic (that has been covered ad nauseam already), I will say stick to your guns, write what you want to write and not what others expect you to. It comes from inside so don't let the haters get to you. Take onboard the criticism and use it to polish your ideas going forward. Interesting take and probably the best one from a woman's point of view. All us aggrieved men naturally want our woman to prostate themselves in submission gnashing their teeth and flaying themselves raw in hope of our forgiveness. However, women don't work like that, hence we live on Mars and not Venus. While Linda's "fairytale" experience is somewhat overblown and her subsequent expectation for Jim to come to terms with it are plain selfish, I think that is how most women would probably think that allow themselves to stray. On the flip side, a woman with stronger morals and who truly values her relationship would find as much satisfaction if not more in turning down a hot fantasy date than actually going on it. I know this for a fact because my mother often told the story how she was approached by a Duke in Europe to dance and go away with him on a weekend holiday which she flatly refused. He tried to court my mother for months knowing she was married and even gave her a diamond ring. She did keep the ring he gave her as a reminder of how close she came to making a massive mistake. Dad loves the story because for a brief moment in time his wife elevated him above the status of nobility and he worked hard every day of their marriage to make sure he appreciated her loyalty and commitment, and my mother went to her grave saying she never ever regretted her decision.

I might actually write a story for LW on that........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This version at least shows Linda as the sociopath/narcissist that she is. No normal person with a conscience would have been able to sleep soundly and enjoy her experience as she did knowing what she was doing to the man she professes to love along with the damage her behavior is likely to do to her children's lives.

This version also shows Jim to be a cuck with his indecision on ending the marriage. Nobody can justify living the tortured existence of being married to that piece of shit who will do it again when the whim hits her. Especially after she blew up at him at the end.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Ah. I was wondering why the low scores considering the quality of the writing, but Jim deciding to stay with Linda... If there was a way to read the journal. That's honestly what needs to happen. He needs to read that and then go forward with the divorce.

We're all kind of posse at Jim right now.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

Contrary to the majority view that this was a well-written story, I believe it failed at a very fundamental point. The author portrays Linda as an even a more despicable amoral narcissistic sociopath than in GA's original story as she writes a private journal to retain and relive her memory of her public humiliation and betrayal of her loving husband on what was supposed to their special day. But, at same time, author asserts Linda's alleged love for her husband and desire to be with him. The two Linda's do not co-exist. There is only one and that is the former because it is impossible to love someone and yet betray and humiliate as she did, and the celebrate it by writing it down for future reference. The author never addresses the dichotomy and never challenges Linda's assertions of purported love for her husband, or how to reconcile the two Lindas. And that is a major deficiency that really makes this story much less than what it could have had the authored actually considered what had been written.

crazycam69crazycam69about 2 years ago

Okay story but the ending was way too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Old Bulll You're an idiot. 1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes you fucking idiots, the low score is justified. The story sucked like all the February stories. 1*

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Holy Moly. The cuckery in this version of Jim is sickening. I can't think of a man alive who wouldn't kick the whore to the curb...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Very. As a writer with two published works, I’ve been on the fence about being about the 102nd (now 103rd) to pile on. But your story gave me the courage to post it. I agree whole-heartedly with the anon commenter and his/her very long assessment of using the journal, the raw emotion and even the 21st century idealism of societal norms. For all you other Anons who just didn’t like how this story ended, guess what? You’re not Jim and he’s not you. My car definitely would NOT be pulling into that driveway cause I’m smart enough and experienced enough to know she would just break my heart again farther down the road. Linda’s flat out selfish in her own twisted justifications. Eventually, this character in real life would come to the realization that she is not ‘marriage material’ and then she could go enjoy all life has to offer. But it doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a well crafted and well written story, or try to put my own personal decisions on the author who wrote it. My encouragement to you is keep writing and keep posting. Your abilities to compose are far above most found here and other sites! Mine is called February Sucks-Gone Girl, and will be up in a week or two after editing. Like to hear your feedback! That’s you AND all the others who didn’t get the ending they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

KDL64, you must fix that selfish, selfish ending. She gets to keep her 'glorious' memory and Jim just has to learn to accept it all. No! She needs to beg and grovel and admit what she did was inexcusable and monumentally wrong to the man she loves. She hasn't done anything to fix it. Where is the consequence for her behavior? Restore the balance. Give Jim back his balls!

Singular1912Singular1912about 2 years ago

This was a good story. Linda’s mindset was absolutely necessary to be understood. But it can’t be reconciled with Jim’s feelings. There is a need for a sequel here. Like many have already pointed out, Linda still hasn’t understood what Jim has been through. Even if she went through it herself I doubt she would be able to see it how Jim does. My vote is for you to turn this into a short series and explore their marriage further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hated the original premise. Hated this outcome - but admired the skill and 'wordsmithery' used to put together this version.

There is no way I could ever be the husband - there is never any way I could continue to live with the self justifying, self-entitled marriage and husband destroying bitch that she became - but very good standard of writing indeed - and a lot closer to reality than some of the other attempts at BTB / RAAC / et al.

But I still don't like that she won

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

You're a really great writer. This story needs a part 2. They have made a start but they have such deep-seated problems that their future is in much doubt. What will happen to them and how will it happen? Great job on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a few words to our Jim boy.

When ya fuck a bitch fuck her fo ya own pleasure. Give a fockin shiit what tha cunt needs. Just fuck her and nutt to ya like. Neva evar forget, a woman’s honor lays one inch closer to her shithole.

So Jimmy Jim, after all it’s said and done, ya can live with tha backstabbing cunt and can’t live without your kids. Yo need to do what’s best fo ya kids. Doesn’t have to forgive the cunt and fo sure not forget but yo can deceive her too.

Think of this:

First, yo still with yo kids.

Second and that’s tha best. If the cunt cherish her time with the Marc-tha-fockface so much, then just use the bitch for the rest of her life fo ya own pleasure and let her starving for her fantasy sex. Take that, bitch!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Jim is the insensitive bad guy that Linda gets to yell at because he's having a tough time dealing with her being a slut? She doesn't like to be called that, but what do you call a woman who cheats on her husband, loves it and isn't sorry for what she's done.? If the shoe fits... 100% chance she'll do it again. You've made Jim to be one of the bigger spineless idiots I've ever come across. I guess you hate men. Linda and Marc are the villains, not people who need to be understood or engaged with. She betrayed him and her family and will run back to Marc's big dick first chance she gets, because that is who she is. Sorry, just can't go along with your storyline, Jim is no man and she's just a selfish slut.

LucasredLucasredalmost 2 years ago

She still has no remorse. Jim needs to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sucked.

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

First off, your erotic writing is exquisite. You remind me of those years (90's?) when Romance publishers were encouraging their writers to create more lurid sex scenes. Your story is less of a LW tale and more of a "My Graphic Romance with a Homewrecker" type.

<>

Second, the details DO matter and should be preserved--if your goal is to exalt yourself and crush your mate. For one night (and day after) someone saw Linda as special, not just comfortable or compatible, and compelled her to become someone special. Never mind that Jim has been trying to do this for a long time, but she didn't respect him or her marriage enough to cooperate.

<>

Third, rarely do I appreciate comments by Harry in VA, but both I read were spot on.

<>

Fourth, I thought in the original that Linda was a working mom who didn't have time to daydream about past or wouldbe lovers. If so, she could have dreamed of Jim, until the day he became second-best. That's part of why they were so stressed out. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's not important enough to me to double check.

<>

Fifth, "Slut" is the most appropriate word for her behavior that night (and day after) according to her own account. Your Linda just doesn't want to own it. Of course, if she had behaved that way for her husband that night, she would have cemented his loyalty for a lifetime.

<>

Sixth, it's typical of your Jim--not GA's--that he would respond to his wife's ultimatum in a petty, adolescent, rudderless way. Apparently you find Linda to be the only adult in the relationship. This is especially jarring considering how much effort you undertook to get Marc to appear honorable. And Linda told Jim not to come back to the home that he works for and provides for her? What entitled world does she live in??? CA? No, somewhere that it snows a lot.

<>

And last, re. the trite concept that another cheating wife really "loves" her husband and hopes he can get over her adultery: Apparently "love" means 'like,' or 'am fond of,' or 'have a lot of training invested in'. It might even mean 'have a good history with' or 'really appreciate the way he treats me'. But to a cheating wife, especially a narcissistic daydreamer like Linda, "I really love my husband" does NOT mean 'I want what's best for him' or 'I am willing to forsake all others to stay with him'.

<>

If Linda would crush the heart of the man stupid enough to select, woo, win and provide for her, I don't want to know how she would treat an enemy. And your Linda was the best woman in the club that night? That's a horrible portrait of modern femininity.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

The writing was well done, but

Linda ended up being a completely repugnant character. If that was your intention, then we'll done. That said considering the emotional upheaval Jim went through, I cannot imagine reconciliation

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I had given up on tearing sequels to this story, but decided to read it after seeing your latest satirical piece. You are an excellent writer, and you accomplished the impossible by making me hate Linda even more than all the other versions combined. She is an irredeemable, narcissistic bitch with no possibility of continuing the marriage. Jim comes off as a totally defeated wimp/cuck loser. No man could accept that level of continuing betrayal and forgive her. Leaving Marc without any consequences for his predatory behavior puts a final nail in the stories coffin for me. The fault lies entirely with Linda, but Marc needs to be made aware that his actions have consequences. I really hated the story you told, but your telling was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I particularly appreciated the last page where she blows up at him, definitely a very realistic female behavior when facing a problem they cannot resolve, well done bravo,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you for real? Your writing is terrific but you have insulted every married man out here. I'll read the new story but Like Jim can't forget the June Sucks disaster. 1*

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

You wrote this well. But in your version Linda is angry at being called a slut and a cunt. But, what is she if not a slut? She gets pissed off. She otta off herself and leave her husband for good. I haven't read any of the other comments. But I say this to you. Any man who would stay with Linda will eventually self-destruct. Maybe take others with him. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is an interesting take on this story. The wifes thinking in doing what she did makes sense. Her wanting to keep that night for here to savor makes sense. His need to know the whole truth rather than the sanitized version makes sense.

But her actions in the phone call given her insights while preserving her affair for posterity while being attributed to anger are an issue. Your ending with him caving begs for to continue. Does he just cave and live as a wimp? Does she use her new insight to finally face what she did? Do they divorce and live a crippled life? What is the authors take? The ending should not have ended here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing is great and the character development was wonderful...until the last paragraph. Giving in to his wife's ultimatum makes no sense unless he got off on being the cuckold. There is no way to build/rebuild a healthy marriage given the picture you presented. He needed to go in, pack his bags in front of her, leave and maintain a modicum of self esteem. Sorry, it was an otherwise great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It appears you have changed the nature of this women and not in a good way. Your writing was designed to outrage and accumulate a large number of comments. Women like the one you portrayed deserve a lonely, empty life on the road to divorce. There are so many women out there just let the right one in. By the way, it's just a story. 5 stars writing 2 stars content

vazkor13vazkor13almost 2 years ago

Amazing writing, I agree with 99% of comments : you succeeded in making us hate Linda.

I Hope to read from you again, 5* for the writing not the characters

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 2 years ago

You write very well but you lost the story at the end. The way you wrote it, it could not possibly end that way. The only ending you left was for them to divorce. After the last exchange no one would believe that he would chose to go back to this woman that was no longer his wife. You completely missed the mark with the end.

However I think you characterized Linda's fantasy life fairly accurately and I suspect that lot of women have this fantasy, they just chose not to act on it because it destroys their life. It feels very much like you yourself have this fantasy. I wonder if you would answer the question, would you trade your marriage and shared custody of your children for the rest of your life for a single night of sexual gratification? I will never understand a ONS in a good marriage. All marriages have flaws and deal with troubles big and little. But throwing away your future for a ONS is beyond stupid. There is no equation in your head that would fall on the side of a single night of sexual satisfaction versus ending your marriage and joint custody. I highly doubt that the benefit of hindsight, which Linda possesses in this story, would result in a single woman saying that this one night of unbridled passion was worth destroying the rest of her life over. Yet Linda does that very thing by attacking Jim on that fateful final call. She throws it all away for no discernable reason other than she actually feels justified in making the choice that she made. Knowing full well the ramifications of her decision she STILL decides to throw it all away in one hateful rage filled rant. She was a slut, whore, whatever you want to call her. That isn't a point to be debated on as what she chose to do was the definition of the word. And yet she still rails against him giving him the ultimatum to get over it or SHE would divorce him. That make no sense. I believe that the vast majority of women and virtually all of them with the hindsight provided in this story, would act the opposite of this crazy bitch portrayed. It was like you were living out some fantasy of yours writing this instead of trying to portray something from real life. And I cannot imagine any man taking her back after the way she railed against him during that final phone call. What man could possibly want a wife back that was not in the least bit contrite about how awfully she acted. It's just not possible to imagine any man willing to take back a wife that did what she had done AND who didn't display any regret or remorse for making such a shitty choice.

Gammo21Gammo21almost 2 years ago

We need true love or we are all doomed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

puke

HenwynHenwynalmost 2 years ago

Well written until you Deus ex machinaed him at the very end. She had/experienced an incredible fantasy and was changed by it. It damaged pretty much everyone around her too, but she wants her marriage back the way it was. Okay, got all that. How do you imagine someone goes from rage and despair to resolve and forgiveness and rebuilding himself in a day? If you want to talk about details, those are the ones that matter, not the ones she can Jill herself off to when she's elderly and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is certainly the worst ending to this story. And the kicker is, there is no consequences for his wife. In fact, next time she wants a big dick, all she has to do is threaten divorce, and it’s all good. And hubby will be known, forever, as the man whose wife left him at a club, to fuck another guy. And... did nothing about it. Not even, a post nup. Once again, I evaluate things, on the basis of “ is it in a person’s best interest”. What exactly did hubbie get out of this? Answer is, nothing. He will still have to support the bitch, and listen to her talk to her girlfriends, about the glorious time with Mark. I know there are a ton of willing, and not so willing Cuck stories on this site. But they do not reflect reality. This isn’t a story of wife who made a drunken mistake once. This was premeditated, and she got off, on the pain/ embarrassment and humiliation she caused him. No way, this does not end in divorce. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh did I hate this and admire it. I felt it was faithful to the characters. Jim, as portrayed in GA's original, would have done the same thing. The fact that he didn't, was not his choice. Linda had the chance to follow through and did. Sadly Jim didn't get the experience and opportunity to write his own journal. Neither Jim nor Linda can claim the moral high ground. The imbalance comes because one partner got the fairy tale and the other did not. The ending of accept it or divorce, is painful but in this situation seems the only reality. This was so unpleasant to read as someome walking in Jim's shoes, but it was a damn good tale.

PanthergirlPanthergirlalmost 2 years ago

Dayum…. full blast! 438 comments! You need to atone for nothing. Love love love your pen name!!!

This was one of the absolute best, most realistic, honest, understanding of the true premise of the original, sequels written. The reason George’s story is so revered, is because this was a chance encounter with a God coupled with one of the greatest humiliations a normal man could suffer.

I had two huge problems with George Anderson’s masterpiece.

1) the pursuit of Marc. Marc does not pursue. He has pussy at the click of his fingers. You made him more human, where I could see the segue to desiring a repeat performance. You also discredited the phone call where he asked her to leave her husband and come with him. IMHO this scene in the original devalued the entire story. It was a terrible attempt to justify Jim staying with Linda. It lowered the sacrifice of Jim, the attraction of the Event to Linda and the sacred status of the incomparable God that is Marc.

2). The Ellen scene. I knew what it was in the first sentence. How Jim, the morally superior character up to that point did not, diminished him and his pain. It was pointless and inappropriate to the poignancy of the story. Another unnecessary justification for Jim to stay with Linda.

I haven’t read your follow up story yet. But, we think you have a lot of potential, Kit DeLuca.

Loving wives is a very tough category. The top story in the category isn’t even a loving wives story, it’s an action adventure lol. There are a LOT of misogynists in loving wives. And there are a lot of actual and wannabe cuckolds who thrive on pain. Pleasing these two polar opposites is impossible. Don’t sweat the hate.

I love what you did here. I had written something similar, but was too much of a coward to post it, so I kept it to myself. I may revisit it in light of how much I adored your version. 5 stars. Why?…

This was an Event with a capital E. I don’t think a man can ever truly understand why sex can be so powerful a memory for a woman. I believe that, because I don’t think a male orgasm is as different one from the other as a multi-orgasmic experience to a long build to a satisfying orgasm or sex without an orgasm can be to a woman. The ability to multi-orgasm is our just reward for menstruation and child birth.

The Event… with a capital E. I think we all have one. Until it is replaced by a new one. This was the Event to end any search or possibility of replacement. Once the die was cast, she is all in. And why shouldn’t she be? The temptation to stretch the Event to another day… which couldn’t have measured up to the one night from a sexual memory, but could have dangerously competed with Jim for the more important memories of affection… was a perfect insight.

I wonder, though it doesn’t keep me up at night, whether men pursue or possess an Event. From my understanding of men, their memories lie more in quantity than quality. I believe this to be because of the lack of comparable power from one orgasm, or more appropriately, multi-orgasmic encounter, to the next.

Making love and having sex… we all know the difference. The fact that she considers two of the encounters to be the latter, I hope she takes to the grave.

Husband/long term partner sex… it’s great. It is satisfying. It is occasionally explosive. But it is a known factor after time. After years together, you learn one another’s likes. You develop a routine… or more precisely, a set of routines. “She loves it when I…”. Secrets only a true love should know. This is why the Event can rarely be with the spouse. As perfect as that lovemaking becomes over time, one session becomes identical to a hundred others. I believe an Event, therefore, almost HAS to be a one time sexual encounter. The memory probably eclipses the reality over time. You long for a repeat, but know deep inside, it can never be surpassed or equaled.

Linda isn’t a hero. She is deservedly hated. It doesn’t remove the value of the Event to her. It doesn’t remove the pain of the Event to Jim.

Thank you for this sequel Kit. I think it was incredible. Look at the emotions you invoked! 438 comments in a month! Got to be a record.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She fucked him over in the worst way possible and he called her a slut. Somehow you think these things are equal. You pathetic cuckolds make me sick to my stomach. This story can’t end in reconciliation without the husband being less than a man. This shit rates zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have to agree with @Henwyn... "Well written until you Deus ex machinaed him at the very end." Great details all the way through until you ran out of details at the very end. She had all the character input but he, unfortunately, seemed rather one dimensional with no character arc to inspire his abrupt 180, which sadly put him in cuckold territory and she...an unrepentant hussy. Anyways, Ignore all the naysayers, keep writing please...and of course, keep learning, growing & honing your craft. Kind regards, Keenin Corvid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After what Linda did, she somehow doesn't think she deserves to be called a slut. The fact that she betrayed Jim in the worst way and has no remorse, makes her untrustworthy. What will happen when the next "Mark" comes along. I would debate on staying married for sake of the kids, then divorce her ass when the youngest child turns 18.

I would have a hard time getting past what she did, especially since she is not sorry about it. If she were at least remorseful about it, there would be a chance I could forgive her and rebuild the marriage.

But with her cold heart, "Fat" chance of that happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Far superior to most stories written here. If you're looking for 5 stars when you're criticized every time then you're not doing your job as an author. The last page exchange between Him and Her just leapt off the page and created angst on a monumental scale. A follow-up to your rendition of this much publicized tale is almost required as Linda has now tasted the forbidden fruit. Regardless, whether you do or you don't, just know that when a story reads as well as this one, and the freaks unload 1 stars, you're touching a nerve. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written EXCEPT the ending just died sent work. The commenter who called it the deus ex machina was exactly write. Who would imagine the absolute lack of self respect a spouse would have to have for themselves to accept that calculated behavior. Children survive divorce all the time. Not pleasant bit better than this alternative. Disappointed in the ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@Powersworder, I agree. Whatever else happens, beginning with Marc asking her to dance without asking Jim's permission, continuing with her going off with Marc, NO NORMAL husband takes her back under ANY circumstances.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I have to add to my comment regarding her "desirability as a woman." Men need to be attractive in one way or another to get laid; a woman just needs to be available.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Tralan69er, far be it for me to defend TraLaLa, but he was quoting an Anon when he gave that definition, then disagreed with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure on this take, she cheated, contiued to cheating but lied even to the end, not much about therapy, at least for him, been there before and have to say if I didn't have therapy 3 people myself being the 3rd would be dead. I know it's a story but it touches a nerve which I felt hadn't been covered. The emotional build up in his body would have caused a normal person to suffer a trauma, his driving like he was must have been on a road with no cars. Would have been 5 stars if a little more thought was put into asking for help on the emotional side for him, she was lost before she started so no hope there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The WRITER knows that this is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goddam wimp had no balls he kept the slut now she will always be comparing him to Mr big cock what happens the next time some big cock comes after her will he wimp out again and keep the whore or will he finally grow some balls and toss the slut to the curb

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago

A fitting ending to a silly and ridiculous original It is on target as equally poor as the original. The author should take no satisfaction nor credit for such a dreadfully poor attempt at a story. I echo most of the comments here that "Linda' is a skanky slut who should be called a slut every day of the rest of her miserable existence. Many men would do much worse than call this silly tramp a slut and I cannot believe anyone would want to live with a woman of such low caliber Her kids will eventually find out what she did and will judge her accordingly, and I hope she suffers the pains of that forever. I thought this ending might be one I could compliment but it failed at every hurdle!

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

He's tormented. Poor guy.

This whole scenario is bogus, still. First of all, her description of the event, that Marc took him and emasculated him. No, actually it was LINDA that did that. Marc was just the tool.

That he would go back to that speaks volumes about his lack of manhood.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Good writing and storytelling. Unfortunately, I don't like how you ended the story. Based on what she did, and Jim's reaction - this marriage is headed for a very nasty divorce. Linda's take will be she "made a mistake" and 1 night in 10 years shouldn't mean anything. On the other hand Jim will view it as she thought 1 night with Marc was more important than her 10 year marriage to Jim and her family life. Very few men would stay with a woman that did this. All the parents, siblings, etc... are going to get involved. I can see Linda's Mom slapping her, and her father refusing to talk to her other than saying something along the lines of "we raised you better". Of course the story would go public, thanks to social media. A few years down the road Jim is dating a nice, pretty woman. Linda on the other hand has discovered that with her looks she can have as much sex as she wants, BUT any decent guy has discovered her past within the first few dates (if they didn't find out beforehand) will stop dating her. The not decent guys will simply use her as a slut/cum receptacle; why have a relationship with someone whose moral values are that messed up. She definitely is not girlfriend (let alone) wife material. She will be a lonely woman. Her family won't have much to do with her; her kids will probably not like her once they learn the truth, and she will need new friends. I hope she likes cats.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Wow she gets to make demands at his behavior. No man I ever meet would of taken that threat lightly. The premise her is off but honestly so is the original.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Jim forgiving her? Then he has nothing in common with a man. Linda is so profoundly evil. She does not deserve any happiness. Author is a woman i suppose cause a real man could never accept behavior like that. This is as bad as a stupid hot wife story.

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Distasteful tho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I took control and hoped on top.?? Hoped for what? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really well written. However, not a realistic ending.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, all sluts would wish they had an idiot to take them back after a scam like this. In your imagination you clearly communicated this wish to us. Luckily life just doesn't play out by sluts wishes, but by facts.

Give me a realistic reason why the husband should take this slut back? Because of the children? Ha ha ha. It has been scientifically proven that children grow up better in a divorced marriage with clear fronts than in a poisoned home. Out of love? You don't have to tick right. Or can I assume that your thinking is "What's his is mine and what's mine is none of his business"! If she would love him the way she asks of him, then she would never have cheated and humiliated him! So only the economic aspect remains! Divorce could put too much financial strain on him. If you're one of those women who wants to live with the knowledge that the only reason he's staying with the slut is because they can't do anything else financially, then you are exactly what I believe you are, a self-absorbed selfish prat!

Pepjoroso1031Pepjoroso1031almost 2 years ago

Well written. But the idea that Jim can just forgive and forget after what she says to him, the details. Divorce is inevitable. There is no going back. She is self-absorbed and not sorry one bit. Linda is sorry for destroying her husband but wants to hold on to this fantastic memory. She's living in a fool's paradise. No self-respecting man with any balls would stay with Linda. Typical "wants to have her cake and eat it too." Sorry but the end does not work. They both need tons of counseling to get over something as blatant as her "Details." I'd be in a rubber room after hearing what Linda spews to Jim. Soul crushing and demeaning. If she can't recognize that the entire brief affair was a terrible mistake than the situation is hopeless. Bad ending.

edwusaedwusaalmost 2 years ago

The ending is not supported by the story at all.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Then 2 years later a stolen car hit mr adonis asshole, ending his career… tsk tsk. Successful revenge is plotted , patient and devastating. And show the cumslut dashcam video before burning it …. Haa haa haa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"He had bravely re-committed to Linda over the summer." No, he weakly, cuckishly, and stupidly let the cunt get away with it. The "for the kids" bullshit doesn't sell. A weak cunt of a man like this author might go crawling back to the unspeakable, treacherous, bitch, but a normal man would have drop kicked her UNREPENTANT ass to the curb. You DO NOT FORGIVE what a woman like that did...EVER. Moreover, as others have said, the ending was unfucking motivated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She has 'self respect'. But not husband respect. She had NONE. If she can't be a verbal punching bag for Jim, than she has no business saying she loves him. That's not love, that's entitlement. He deserves either an affair....of his choosing....for a length he desires.....or for her to be his verbal punching bag.

She WAS correct, it's solely on him to forgive the pain she GAVE to him....willingly...and apologetically. So she had to bear the burden of his pain. And if that means being a punching bag, so be it. She isn't sorry.....not even a single iota.

This story was garbage because she manipulated Jim into reconciling with her. He still hates her. She buried it in gas lighting, and now he feels like the bad guy. But he's not. And that untreated hatred is STILL THERE. While it's all on him to forgive her....she can't manipulate that process. But she did. So it's not real. It will bubble up eventually and eat at their marriage. And their marriage is already on life support.

For him to reclaim his ego, he needed to either engage in a male strategy, or beat her up. And it's honestly his fault he didn't pick one and stick to it. Women and ONLY women want to fuck the best of the best. Men don't fantasize like women. Yes, men will want to fuck a celebrity cuz they are pretty. But men really want multiple women. A woman's ovaries NEED the best male sperm. A man's sperm wants MANY MANY MANY wombs. So no, to make it an equal betrayal...Jim would need a string of lovers. That would appease HIS male mating strategy...and stroke his ego and give him the same sort of validation. Fucking a celebrity wouldn't feel the same for a man because a man has a completely different value system for mating. But she never even offered him that. And she shut down the punching bag route way too fast. Like WAY TOO FAST. He'd need at least a few months of letting her toxic behavior void his mind and system with words and maybe spankings. She'd have to offer him some control back. But she didn't, she scolded him like a little boy. It took even more of his male ego away. He has NO REASON to stay with her, she's not gonna sacrifice even a drop of her self respect for him....she's not team them. She's team "ME MYSELF AND I"

And she already sold her self respect to risk her entire marriage for a fling. Her role as wife and mother is in the shitter. Jim didn't have to do anything, she did that all on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was without a doubt the worst version of this story written. You must be some kind of miserable person to attempt to put Marc and Linda on equal moral ground with Jim. The worst thing Jim did was to call the slut a slut. This author is obviously a slutty female because nobody else could ever relate to the skank Linda. Please stop writing and go suck your boyfriends cock. You’re probably at least good at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was we'll written, I thought, as it explored the feelings of both the wife and the husband. But, tragically, the ending was all wrong, and unsupported by the story. Anyone can see, as the wife herself did, that their marriage is over. Having the husband change his mind at the end and capitulate totally to her outrageously entitled demands strains credulity past the outer limits. What a terrible and dysfunctional relationship dynamic he would be entering into, with only mysery awaiting him for the rest of his life. 4 * for the good writing to encourage the author, and 0* for a terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best. Though we would hear what Mark was thinking also but this was very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Misandrist horseshit. "Linda" was the worst kind of slut. No normal man would EVER consider staying married to the cunt. I'd rather live in a cardboard box than have anything to do with such a woman. This authoress is a delusional bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, it's okay for Linda to publicly humiliate and emasculate her husband, and have extramarital sex with some asshole football player, but calling her a slut is grounds for divorce? Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Overall nice story but I lost it's grabbing power too many times. She betrayed, humiliated, disrespected her husband, calling her fucking of Marc the best she's ever had, & has trouble with him coming to terms?

She further insulted & demasculated the man she says she loves in her fit of anger "to cause him pain", & wants him to return as a loving husband?

And for Jim- returning home to forgive his wife for all she did? WHY??? With what she did, especially on the night that was supposed to be special to them, & not apologizing for anything except hurting him, & he's wanting to forgive her? Partial wimp or is he a glutton for punishment?

She did this once, how is he going to trust that she won't do it again in the near future with someone she meets, works with, etc.? And without trust, a marriage won't work. And if he does totally trust her, Jim's a schmuck & a fool.

Linda got upset by some words he used? I "feel" for the bitch that did what she did & walked out on her husband to fuck another man.

Even though I felt the story was a bit longer than should've been, the writing was good, story planning very good, but I disliked the almost glorification of Linda, making her into a decent woman (she gave up that title), for making Mark a more decent person than he is, & again Jim's coming home to forgive Linda, esp. right after that (should've been) disasterous phone call. 3 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Except for your good writing, the whole story sucked! You basically wrote the WORST sequel of this story. I've read many of the RAAC of february sucks and this by far is the WORST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was well written but the ending was a bit too "pat" for me. Too much like a desperate happy ending glued onto what was a gripping honest story. That last little bit of vitriol on the phone should have been the end of it. There was no hope of a man with self respect to get past.

So while the writing was great the story came apart in the end to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems I’ve read this ending before in other rewrite’s. Not very original and quite depressing

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

Nice job getting an entirely female perspective into this famous story. It's far more honest than many of the other attempted reconciliation stories. With that said, the conclusion seems a bit over the top - from his absolute rage in the hotel to his "I need to fix this and accept it" at the conclusion. The author's choice may not be mine but if it fit into their writing, more power to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim should have reconciled, worked out some and got into hiking with her. Then she falls off a mountain trail, about 25 feet down. She breaks bones and really suffers, physically before she takes her last breath... The things she wrote don't make her a wife or mother, she's a rotten, filthy whore. The way she describes it, she'd do it again... STILL, the writing is EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have divorced the whore and made a family with Ellen

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
I don't see a reconcilliation here.

My take on this is that Linda doesn't really "love" Jim, she loves her comfortable life with Jim the provider. She never gave one moment's consideration for Jim's feelings on the fateful night. His being in the nightclub on their anniversary only made him an obstacle to avoid. He didn't matter, and still doesn't in her eyes. Her pleasure was her single goal that night.

What matters to her is that Jim continue to bring her his paycheck and help take care of the kids. She is not a partner-in-life to Jim, she wants to manage him for her own and her children's comfort. She has closed herself emotionally to him. That she has a secret journal where she revels in how wonderful Marc is, and how much she still treasures the fabulous experience in spite of it's devastating effect on Jim and her marriage, shows how little Jim matters to her emotionally. This starkly exposes the dearth of empathy she has for him

The story does contain some feeble and abortive attempts on her part to understand how badly she has hurt him, but his wounds ultimately don't concern her. What matters is whether Jim can be manipulated to fulfill her needs.

Also, she indicates here that this experience is the absolute high point of her life. This was her most exciting episode as a woman, and she admits to herself that her life with Jim is ordinary, pedestrian and plodding. Why would she not seek this out again? But this time, on the sly. (After all, she has no problem hiding things from Jim. She has no problem destroying him either.) As she is primarily egocentric, the emotional consequences to others in her life are of little importance.

Jim is only a means to an end. Linda wants him to fall back in line or leave. She is self-centered and mercenary. Seeing her thoughts on paper shows me that in her marriage to Jim, she has been putting on an act for the duration. Poor fool Jim thinks that he has been seeing the "real" Linda during their marriage. He has been watching a facade that she has crafted to beguile him.

He will never be happy with her again, no matter how determined he is to try. The marriage won't survive her astonishing lack of respect and concern for him. After all, she's admittedly not sorry she did it, just sorry that Jim is causing problems.

He should run. And get therapy to find out why he was so vulnerable to such a narcissist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writing. Love the woman’s perspective. Thanks.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
I just want to make clear.

My issue with Linda in this story isn't that she ever let another cock into her, it's the faint regard she has for Jim, her brutal treatment of him, and the fact that she seems truly unapologetic, her verbal protestations notwithstanding.

The Linda in the original tale was a pretty millstone around Jim's neck, which he continued to carry. This version, showing Linda's thoughts and motivations, makes her seem much worse. Her actions on her anniversary and our window into her thoughts and secret story, portray her as a rather unsympathetic character.

These actions and thoughts say to me, that she is, in essence, saying to Jim as-a-person, "You don't matter that much to me." Of course Jim matters to her financially, socially, co-parentally, etc., but the guy inside the Jim-package, and his mental and emotional health, don't seem that important.

To summarize coarsely, "Just get over it already, you inconsiderate asshole!" and then, "Fuck you and suck it up, or you won't see your kids much." She says it nicer, until the ultimate phone diatribe. Then she lays it out for him.

He is simply useful to her at this point. She appears to have difficulty empathizing with her ostensible "beloved husband". That is why she can't get her relationship back on her terms. She is not open to him emotionally, as one is supposed to in a "true" marriage. That of partners yoked together, pulling the wagon containing their family as a team. She is always wearing a mask, a "pretend wife" face, and behind it is someone else, someone he doesn't know is there. Someone that tries to manipulate his reality, to "bring him back into the fold", as it were.

But she can't do it. Because she can't reveal her secret self to him. Because then he will know who she is, and leave.

She cannot truly love him.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Sorry but i do not like this woman.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
To the author, KitDeLuca164: One more thing!

The last two paragraphs are rather telling. What they say to me is that you wrote yourself into a corner. She had finally revealed to her husband what contempt she had for him, and that if he didn't "shape up" and accept the situation on her terms, she would divorce him. Not only did she emasculate him on their Anniversary, she finished the job by metaphorically tossing his stones into the garbage disposal and flipping the switch.

No man I have ever known would meekly accept the cruelty and contempt she has just shown him. It's not as if this were something HE had done and needed to atone for and explain satisfactorily, this was HER betrayal. And she's angry that he won't shut up and fucking get OVER it! He goes on and on about it, and she's just TIRED of his refusal to do what SHE wants.

She had just begun to dimly perceive how badly she had damaged her husband and her marriage, and how difficult it might be to save this dog's breakfast. Soon afterward, he calls her a couple of insulting (but appropriate, considering) names, and she proceeds to ignore her new-found realization of his emotional state and tries to destroy him completely. Then she delivers the ultimatum to forget she gave herself to Marc, or she will divorce him. Then she hangs up on him.

How ON EARTH could he see her as his partner and his lover? She just told him that he is subordinate in her eyes, and that she is tolerating him, but only if he obeys her. She won't stay married to a man who "loathes" her. Unfortunately, she and her attitude are truly loathsome.

Congrats! You have written one of the most unsympathetic and detestable female characters in quite a while. As a bonus, she is not a caricature, which deserves kudos. However, in capturing a female perspective, you have ignored or misunderstood the male view.

I can understand that trying to write a reconciliation after her meltdown and diatribe would seem hopeless to you. Jim's character, no matter how "unobservant" he is, could not fail to observe the contempt and disdain she holds him in. He is now sure that she had, in fact, lied to him when she promised she had told him the "whole truth" about that night. To come crawling back after she tells him he'll never measure up to her memories of Marc, and that she treasures the "four glorious times" they made love, is incomprehensible to me.

No wonder you simply ended it abruptly. You may be a very good writer, but you're not good enough to get out the conundrum you have created. No one is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bull fucking shit. He should have stopped at the sporting goods store , bought a baseball bat and used it to beat this horrible cheating slut cunt to a bloody pulp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife said "stop reading these Feb Sucks stories as they are mostly pro bitch men. You wanna know why authors don't write anything different in these stories? Because they literally can't. They can't write a story where the husband says fuck off as he comes over because they can't think of anything else. And the friends? Always get let off with a stern telling off. And the wife? Well MY wife says, Well unfortunately hon we live ina world where woman are becoming just as vile as men in these matters."

She's right. Last February Sucks story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A skank where's version of the story where the slut Linda details her entanglement with Marc and the husband is a weak wimp cuck!

The worst version of the original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A skank writer's version of a SLUT Linda and wimp cuckold Jim

BlackHeart93BlackHeart93almost 2 years ago

The author has turned Jim into a wimp. Jim was a man. No real man would put up with an unapologetic, adulterous wife like Linda. There are worse things than being a single dad. One of them is living as a cuckold with an unfaithful wife.

nativensdnativensdalmost 2 years ago

Fucking awful!!! Piece of shit writing that ending, what a bitch! The man did not wrong and you made him out to be a loser wimpy cuck. Discussing trash ending

ElPoncho413ElPoncho413almost 2 years ago

Your sequel is interesting it goes into the Mind a lot. Im of the belief that thid marriage is dead. The only thing I keep loking in the sequels is a word description of the legendary linda the only think known about her is the blue eyes.

Is she tall not ver but at 5"7 maybe even 5"9 but not 5"10. Curvy with 15 pounds of extra baby weight.

I would descrive her as BLUE EYED VOLUPTOUS NO FEATURE OVERSIZE BUT EVERY PART BREAST ASS AND BODY AS A WOMAN FIT BUT A LITTLE ZFTIG WIHT LARGER BOOBS THAN A TEEN AGER AN ASS THAT WOULD MAKE A HISPANIC WOMAN HAPPY BUT WOULD NOT CHALLENGE A BLACK WOMAN MEDIUM HAIR TO THE SHOULDERS. IS SHE BLONDE BRUNETE OR RED JURY IS OUT. SHE IS ALL WOMAN SULTRY RATHER THAN PRETTY AND WOULD PASS FOR A SOCCER MOM IN HER PRIME

THERE is my descrion who in hollywood should play her and what she looks like I challenge all you authors

Take are Laz (aka ElPoncho413

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
really bad

I didn't finish this one - it's really that bad. Another author that just fills each page with sick sex acts. After the first few sentences you know how the story line works and the end is a carbon copy of so many other bad (over-worked) story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ez egy igazán sz@r megközelítése és befejezése az eredeti írásnak!!!Ezt nagyon nem kellett volna így megírni...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kitdeluca this was an amazingly, gut wrenching story. Hard to read and harder to put down. The explanation of why she didn’t insist on a condom was so raw and troubling. The final details that Jim never knew were hard to take. Her honesty in the journal is impossible to read and not despise her, yet they are thoughts never meant for someone to read. I’m so glad you wrote it. Please keep writing and please keep knocking us all off balance. Easy 5*.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

For those of us who do not read Hungarian:

This is a really sz@r approach and ending to the original writing!!! This really shouldn't have been written like this...!

You can fill in the meaning of “sz@r” yourself.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

First the good part. This story is well written. The author is skilled and the story flows evenly. Both her narrative and dialog drip with emotion revealing the depth of the marital conflict they find themselves in.

However, it seems to me that she wrote herself into a corner. By eventually depicting Jim as a thoroughly conflicted male wallowing in self pity and Linda as a guilt ridden but unrepentant cheater there was no “win\win” scenario available. Someone was going to win and someone was going to be crushed.

In the end the author crushed Jim.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

5* This is so good and so sad. I believe your account as I watch the disaster unfolding.

Jim needs to know the details. He needs to know the worst so that he can stop imagining what might have happened, even though he knows that it might only increase the hurt, and try to live with it.

Linda needs to write down the details so that she remembers them. She is not prepared to move on, Jim will just have to live with it.

This is so well-written; I can see his pain and her arrogance unfolding.

They should not have discussed it on the phone (that is never a good idea in a fraught moment in a relationship). She lost her rag and angrily blurted out the spiteful details. He used harsh words to her, words that (even if true) fuelled her anger. Then, still in anger, she demanded that he forgive her. She, and he, both expected divorce to follow.

Jim will be totally unable to compete with Linda’s memories of sex with Marc and he will (and does) know that. Even though he turns into the drive Linda is not forgiven, whatever he may expect, he has just been forced to surrender and he will, probably soon, recognise that and give up, joining the ranks of LW’s husbands trying to move forwards. Given what we know about him, he is likely to find another loving relationship before very long.

I think that things are even worse for Linda. Her life seems to be focussed on those few hours with Marc. She is writing a journal so that she can remember it (using it to provide Jim with the extra details he wants is just a side benefit, not the reason) and she is already, probably, romanticising her memories. She is already comparing sex with Jim with her remembered wonderful sex with Marc. Her romanticisation of her time with Marc will continue to grow (good events usually look even better with hindsight) and she is unlikely to be very engaged physically or emotionally with Jim – especially after her ultimatum to him. When they separate, as they surely will, she will blame him. If she finds another sexual partner, she will compare him with her memory of Marc and he will inevitably fall short. I suspect that she will never have truly satisfying intercourse ever again; there will always be that third person in the bed. To compound this, if she finds another emotional partner, she is reasonably likely to romanticise her previous loving and secure life with Jim and, given what we know from George Anderson’s original, a new partner is unlikely to measure up here either.

Marc is unlikely to be affected by the events at all. What does he care for Linda or Jim? She is just another notch on his bedpost to be forgotten with all the others.

Emma and Tommy are going to be hurt, badly hurt, in the crossfire.

Linda will probably never have a physically or emotionally satisfying relationship again. She is the true loser.

Thank you for posting such a well-written, thoughtful and believable follow up to George Anderson’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim does on living with her in order to make her life a living hell. He schedules more trips away, without telling Linda his taking his hot PA with him. He carries on a secret affair for years with her, pretending to love Linda, until he drops the bomb on her. Linda had always wanted to go on a long cruise. Jim tells her about the cruise he planned - not with Linda but his PA living Linda at the dock as the PA arrives. He tells Linda he’ll tell her everything about their time together when he gets back. His PA is everything LInda isn’t. Loyal to her boss for one things. Younger and sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Utter nonsense

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 2 years ago

You know, there is no good ending to this situation. She can never rationalize an acceptable excuse. He can never accept that what happened is not humiliating. There are families that endure for the children. What a waste of their lives and the lives of the parents. Move on with holes in your hearts and seek happiness as you can find and develop it…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would the slut think she had the right to demand that she not be called a slut? Bad authors keep trying to make her out as something other than what she clearly is and get upset when intelligent people don't buy the bullshit. Go figure...

morzilmorzilalmost 2 years ago

As portrated, Linda is not a nice person.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotalmost 2 years ago

I could not live with someone who has absolutely no moral compass. Linda told Marc he was a good person. She gets furious at Jim for saying she's a slut, but a guy that sleeps with married women is a good guy. She does not need to be in a serious relationship and definitely should not be allowed to raise children. They will turn out better without that influence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Obviously a self absorbed and incredibly selfish woman. Acting like a child and wanting to live a fairy tail. Explaining the why and the details only set in concrete how 100% wrong this woman actually is. Just constantly insisting that the husband get over it and forgive her for 9 months is ludicris. The fact that this woman put her family,her husband their social life and extended family in jeopardy of ridicule and public shame for a one night stand shows how absolutely shallow and delusional she is. Hubby move out, see the kids 1/3 of the tim, pay the child support and get a better woman. Hubby is a solid dude and will have no problem finding a better mate. As my ole buddy Brian says of his divorce "worth it at twice the price" and it is!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

This guy is the epitome of beta male….no self respect, no self worth, just a whiny bitch who his wife clearly doesn’t respect and why would she…he doesn’t respect himself.

RandallQRandallQalmost 2 years ago

Read this for second time and I stand by my initial 5 star rating… not because I agree with the ending, which I don’t. But for the excellent writing, character development, freshness and effectiveness in pulling in the reader even if we should all be exhausted by all the February Sucks sequels. I side with those that do not believe Linda is deserving of Jim’s forgiveness and reconciliation, but you wrote a very strong story worthy of proper recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing. Sad, but believable storyline. As most readers surmise, no happy ending.

1...34567...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.