Feed Me Harder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramona is made presentable, hair coiled up off her face into a wispy chignon.

That mad instinct is easier to subdue now.

Overpowering someone is brutal. Ramona isused to getting her way with bargaining and manipulation like a child. Now physical violence is the only choice. To gain control of her destiny, she must risk total loss of control.

She imagines Donna Valentino laughing, mocking her hungry girl, her weak minded slut. Imagines those little talons teasing her for hours, deriding Ramona's efforts to keep control. She remembers Oblata quaking with visceral terror as their bodies were plundered over and over, for what? For the cruelty of their mistress, too quick to land angry blows on tender flesh.

In the corner of the cold fireplace is an antique set of cast iron hearth tools. She tests the weight of the shovel, swings it experimentally. There's no going back now, and Ramona rejects the shameful part of herself that's considering it.

The sound of the Donna's voice approaches. She's rattling off instructions, barely taking a breath, names of people and places fired into the ether along with something about a plane and hundreds of thousands of Lira. Ramona concentrates on every word, and the quiet monosyllabic responses of a male servant. Beating up a stranger wasn't in the plan, but Ramona salivates at the though of feeding from him, riding his cock as he squeals.

There's a drawn out moment as the Donna steps in first, and her high brows arch even higher as she sees the shovel flying towards her face. The impact snaps her head back and she tumbles backwards into the suited man behind her.

The sight of blood has Ramona howling with delight. She raises the shovel high and brings it down on the Donna's raised arms. The bone crushing blow smashes into both forearms then clips the bitch's chin on the way down, snapping her mouth wide open as if in horror.

The man screams, desperate to push the Donna off him but nothing close to strong enough. Instinct kicks in and Ramona could happily tear into them both. Her demon soul laughs at the pathetic sight of them. She makes one more full bodied strike to Donna Valentino's face, smacking the comical expression off it. Then grabs the wicked woman's ankle and drags her into the bedroom.

As the man struggles to his feet and their eyes meet, Ramona is pleasantly surprised. He launches himself at her barely clothed demon body crazy with lust. She easily overpowers him, laying his feeble mortal body on top of Donna Valentino. There's no way Ramona's going to take her eye off that prize. A quick swipe of her talons leaves his clothes ruined and his battle ready prick standing proud, thick as a fist with a good length. Ramona coos in anticipation.

The older woman convulses as Ramona grabs a handful of her hair and smacks her face down once more for good measure. The tail whips it's barb wildly at Ramona and misses. She catches it with her own, driving both sharp tips up into Donna Valentino at an unforgiving pace. Her own body sings it's hunger through every nerve as her ravenous cunt drops onto the man's hard on, taking his thick meat into herself with a single stroke.

"Fuck you!" she screams. Her cunt clamps onto the beautiful cock, as her tail violates her would be mistress. "Fuck you Nonna Valentino! You deserve every second of this, take it!"

Her hips buck and grind, jack hammering into the unfortunate servant's pelvis and he wails his pleasure. Such divine ravishment of his magnificent cock! Her fist works tirelessly, smacking the Donna's helpless face into the floor beneath them at the very same punishing pace. The helix of both tails snakes briefly out of that creamy cunt before lodging itself in the tighter rear hole, not thrusting, simply burrowing as deep as it can. The Donna makes such a heartfelt wordless plea with her ruined face that Ramona can only oblige her, setting a knee against her groin to squash up against that lovely fat bud of hers.

It doesn't take long for Ramona to milk out a good meal from both of them. The potent cocktail of pleasure, suffering and humiliation leaves her heady with power. Oblata is already standing close by, restraints at the ready for the prisoners. With no way to make words or gestures to cast her magic, Donna Valentino is fucked.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 01 Religious boy learns secrets about his family.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: Egged On Kevin gets his bullies’ girlfriend, the principal and more.in Erotic Couplings
Taking Revenge Ch. 01 A guy taking revenge, starting with his hot stepmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The B-Virus A new virus is released causing woman to want to breed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Succubus Master Pt. 01 Max meets a succubus in the worst way possible.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories